OtakuBoards

Shooting!

GotenksSSJ343

Well it happened couple days ago, but near the DC/Maryland area 1 or possibly 2 guys snipered 5 people and later today in Fredricksburg, VA (near me and my friends) a school shooting happened and the police found a wounded boy. So far no links or suspects. So anyone else hear about this.

No I'm not trying to be a pessimist but it's been on the news alot.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( [color=blue][size=1]Wow, that's really horrible. Although I look at the news everyday, I never heard anything about that.[/color][/size]:confused:

[color=crimson]Dude, this serial killer is my god now. Finally- One that isnt leaving clues, and is just killing people. It took serial killers [u]long[/u] enough to stop leaving clues, and to just kill at random. True skill and finesse. I love this guy, whoever he is. ^_^[/color]

I think it's very worrying to know that so many people are at risk practically all the time like this.. I mean, you could argue that we always were, but it's definitely getting worse..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I love this guy, whoever he is. ^_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not even going to go into my opinions on [b]that[/b] comment..

[B][color=crimson]Dude, this serial killer is my god now. Finally- One that isnt leaving clues, and is just killing people. It took serial killers [u]long[/u] enough to stop leaving clues, and to just kill at random. True skill and finesse. I love this guy, whoever he is. ^_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]Are you [i]trying[/i] to make people hate/flame you??[/b][/color]

oh man. it's scary. it must have really freaked you out that it happened this near to home.

deathknight, you need to get your problems worked out in my opinion, but hey,it's your life. don't blame me when yo get flamed..not that you would blame me^_^

[B][color=crimson]Dude, this serial killer is my god now. Finally- One that isnt leaving clues, and is just killing people. It took serial killers [u]long[/u] enough to stop leaving clues, and to just kill at random. True skill and finesse. I love this guy, whoever he is. ^_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] DeathKnight, I really hope that was just sarcasm. Because if you want me to totally throw away all of the respect I had for you into the garbage, then this is how to get me to. Killing of innocent people in [b]any[/b] form is just very bad. And it's even worse if it's some ignorant little outcast kid who doesn't even know what the hell life is about. I really hope that was sarcasm. Because if it wasn't then there's something really wrong with you for hating the world. Ok, I'm not going to flame you, I won't even go on...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Endymion [/i]
[B]and DeathKnight... seek help. Seriously. Even if you weren't serious, that just wasn't very tactful, you low-lying sociopath you. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Let's not all play righteous now and jump on Death Knight for his comment. You have to admit that it takes a lot of skill to be doing what this sniper is doing, not matter how horrible the consequences truely are. Ken is entitled to his opinion.

I personally would be incredibly freaked out if there was a sniper on the loose in my neighborhood...eee..:nervous:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Let's not all play righteous now and jump on Death Knight for his comment. You have to admit that it takes a lot of skill to be doing what this sniper is doing, not matter how horrible the consequences truely are. Ken is entitled to his opinion.

I personally would be incredibly freaked out if there was a sniper on the loose in my neighborhood...eee..:nervous:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Just because it takes skill to be a sniper has absolutly [b][i]NOTHING[/b][/i] to do with this. Innocent people died for [i]nothing[/i], and if you someone thinks that that is cool, then they are really messed up. I did give him his opinion, even if it totally offended me [i]I did[/i]. I mean posting something like that is just like saying: "Oh, here, hate me."[/color]

Look, DeathKnight was just talking about the skill of the killer, not condoning murder. I respect bin Laden for managing to keep his plot hidden from the U.S.....but I utterly LOATHE him for his thousands of murders and (worse) claiming that God wants Americans to die.

I live near a very dangerous part of town. They killed a cop last week for no reason at all, for God's sake! And 3 weeks before that there was an action-movie quality chase by my school.
In fact, my ex-neighbor was (and still is) a big name in crime. SWATs actually came to get him (yet, they never got him).

[color=green]*inches away from DeathKnight*

That's just awful how someone can kill another human being. This brings to my mind the quote that DuoGod of Death has in his signature:[/color][QUOTE][b][color=red] "If the sun was painted red with the blood of humans, would mankind still lust for blood?"[/b][/QUOTE][/color][color=green] It's really depressing that someone would go that low as to kill someone just for the heck of it. Isn't a life more important than amusement?[/color]

I commented after reading the newspaper, "Everyone's dying." It truly is sad that one would kill without reason. I can understand motivated killings against one person; I can somewhat understand motivated mass killings. I cannot see why one wants to kill just anyone.

It seems there are two problems with human society: too many births, too many deaths.

I've been following it every morning I get my news (online and in the paper). It's really creepy to have serial killers out on the loose. You see all the victims of this person...you read their stories, cut short. Sad... they die needlessly at the expense of his perfection of an unjust art...to put it in a way.

Look I hat ekilling as much as the next but what DeathKnight said is true.

That man is talented (men). If someone could do that many killings without leaving valid evidence even I'm impressed. Do I condone the death of these people...no. But I respect the man for his talent. People praise snipers in war for their ability to be steathly and kill the enemy yet a man kills people the same way and is persecuted. What is the difference. The both killed.....A human is a human even if they are black or white...a death is a death.

And what Kool pointed out in my sig is what I feel.

[color=crimson]Hey, You guys thirsty? Click on the banner in my sig and dont waste my time. *salutes your narrow-mindedness and walks away* "Oh, Here. Hate me."
--------

Kinda strange that this all started around the time that [b]Red Dragon[/b] was realeased, eh? Lol.[/color]

hey, could someone tell me what flaming is and how to do it?

thanks.

now, death knight, your a punk. I hope your next, we'll see how you feel then.

Ive heard about this fella alot.
really bad stuff. all of the victims had one shot. most died.

to me that means hes not using the assault rifles they show on tv.
if he had those, no one would have made it because he could have easily gotten off the second shot to make the kill with no prob.

thats why I say its a bolt action rifle.
also, with the fact that the last boy shot didnt have an exit wound, it would indicate that he was really, really far away.
he still hit the "target" though, so hes a really dangerous dude.

I hope they figure out who he is, and then they find him.
then I hope he puts up a fight and you know what happens when you shoot at cops... they shoot back. hopefully the cops are as good a shot as he is.

then justice will be served, well, as much as can be done.

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Well sorry guys but I have to also agree with BG's and some of DeathKnight's post, it takes a lot of skill to act like a sniper and not get caught sadly some of these crazy shooting spree killers turn out to be a genius.

Though if I had a killer on the lose in my neighborhood I would be equally afraid. So I can see both points of argument. Though I'm rather shocked at the amount of flaming that went on in this topic :eek: