[B][spoiler]I think it's spelled as "Smeagle." ^_-[/spoiler][/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b][spoiler]It's spelled Sméagol. The FotR subtitles said so. :p

EDIT: Whoops, I was typing fast and forgot the "a"[/spoiler]

I CLAIM THE 100TH POST[/b][/color]

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Anywho, *pulls Leggy plushie away from Lauren and Sammantha and hides under desk*

Leggy is [i]mine[/i]. :p

*snickers evily* [i]It came to me~[/i]

*clears throat*

Anyway, I'm going to see TT again, and I'm sooooo excited! ^_^
I'm seeing with my mom and my friend. My mom's in love with Aragon, and believe it or not, she really liked ... (the guy that dies). She thought Leggy was a girl!!! ><;;

I hope I can understand it a little better for my second time. I noticed alot more in the Fellowship of the Ring when I saw it the sixth time. ^^

Edit: Lauren. Go to 'Private Messages, and go to your 'sent messages' box. Delete everything. Then, delete everything in your inbox. ^_^ Because it says you have 77 messages in your box.[/color] [/size]

My mom's in love with Aragon, and believe it or not, she really liked ... (the guy that dies).

[color=red][b]His name was Boromir.[/b][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][SIZE=1][FONT=arial]

Ohhhh! Thanks, Juu^^ I deleted all of my PM's that were hidden from me:D

[i]Steals her Leggy Plushie away fom Juu and sits in a darkened corners rocking back and forth muttering "He's mine..."[/i]

No matter what either of you say, I was, I am, and always WILL be the Ultimate Lover Of Leggy^^

[QUOTE]
She thought Leggy was a girl!!! [/QUOTE]

Eeep...:faint:

[QUOTE]I hope I can understand it a little better for my second time. I noticed alot more in the Fellowship of the Ring when I saw it the sixth time. ^^[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same for mesa. But it took me only one showing of the movie to understand what a hottie Leggy was:luv:

Did anyone else think that part at the end where Sam was talking to Frodo about the stuff was a horrible ending? It was boring.
Anyone else feel this way? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiTrunks [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue][SIZE=1][FONT=arial]

[i]Steals her Leggy Plushie away fom Juu and sits in a darkened corners rocking back and forth muttering "He's mine..."[/i]

No matter what either of you say, I was, I am, and always WILL be the Ultimate Lover Of Leggy^^

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=009966]uh-huh. Riiiiiiiiight. :rolleyes: You just think that, Lauren. You just think that....

You're mom thought Legolas was a girl!?!? :therock: Well, he is feminine-looking. ^.^ *ahem*[/color]

Did anyone else think that part at the end where Sam was talking to Frodo about the stuff was a horrible ending? It was boring.
Anyone else feel this way? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

I thaught it was really cheezy, but still a good ending.

Anyone else feel this way? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]No I did not. It sets up for [i]Return of the King[/i]; they can't just continue [i]The Two Towers[/i] forever. The first cut of [i]The Fellowship of the Ring[/i] was 4 1/2 hours. Movie theaters will not show movies that long, so they had to cut it down to 3. They can't start an action scene right at the end, because then they wouldn't be able to finish it or do it right and you would be more dissapointed. :)[/b][/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Which reminds me...
I keep feeling as if I'm going to see Return of the King instead of the Two Towers... o_o;

*Takes Leggy plushie away* ... *climbs up tree*

As I was saying... Who did Peter Jackson play? *dodges tomatoes*
I'm still pretty new to LoTR. ^_^;[/color] [/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=deeppink] [size=1]As I was saying... Who did Peter Jackson play? *dodges tomatoes*
I'm still pretty new to LoTR. ^_^;[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]............calm matt, calm......

Peter Jackson directed the movie! If you have the extended edition DVD, I suggest you watch the appendices. They are very interesting.[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt [/i]
[B][color=red][b]............calm matt, calm......

Peter Jackson directed the movie! If you have the extended edition DVD, I suggest you watch the appendices. They are very interesting.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Ah, yes, the extended edition. I was thinking about getting that, but I already have the movie on DVD. Is it really worth it though?

[color=red][b]YES!! The extra 2 dvd's are FILLED with info. I think they are longer than the movie too. I am still not done with the 2nd one. I am almost tho. :)[/b][/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Ah.

*crawls out from desk*

I just saw his name after the movie. We had to go to three different theaters to see it again. Luckily, there was a little delay for the movie, so we just arrived in time to see the movie. ^_^ If it wasn't delayed, we would've been about twenty minutes late.

My mom also has a little crush on Leggy now, since she just saw him in the Two Towers. ^^ (She just won't admit it)

I actually paid more attention to the details in the fighting scenes rather than just watch the characters as I did the first time. It was amazing. Even though I was half blind without my contacts... *grumbles*

I always like seeing a movie for the second time. ^^ It's always alot more exciting to me.[/color] [/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt [/i]
[B][color=red][b]............calm matt, calm......

Peter Jackson directed the movie! If you have the extended edition DVD, I suggest you watch the appendices. They are very interesting.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Wait, you watched those and you _didn't hear_ Peter Jackson's accent or something?

You must be deaf or something, lol.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]Wait, you watched those and you _didn't hear_ Peter Jackson's accent or something?

You must be deaf or something, lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]Maybe my problem lies in not knowing what a New Zealand accent sounds like. And besides that, I didn't think he had any particular accent.[/b][/color]

Alot of people think it sounds like a English/Aussie mix. Of course, that's just from people in South Dakota...

Hell, I went into a grocery store in Rapid, and the guy was all like 'Have you got an Accent or something', and I said, 'Yeah, I'm from upstate.'. He was all, 'Oh, yeah, I thought so.'.

Ha ha.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic. Sorry.

Well, I really enjoyed the 1st Lord Of The Rings. And I am going to see the new one tommorow. But, how much bigger/smaller is the 2nd one length wise? I wouldn't want to fall asleep. ^ ^ I have the regular DVD, but I am not sure about the whole 'extended edition DVD'. What features are on it? I would like to know before I buy it.

OK!! I just saw it yesterday (not to mention during a tornado warning in my area). I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to enjoy the movie because of the bad weather but it passed. I LOVED the movie! I thought it was awesome except for the fact that it was so long. But there was this rude guy that sat behind me that was talking and doing nasty stuff during the movie which completely messed up the movie...not to mention he sat right behind me and put his feet on my chair....rude people....oh well, I'm going to see it again anyway.

[color=deeppink] [size=1]It's funny how the first one was two hours and fifty-eight minutes long, and the second one was two hours and fifty-nine minutes long. Also, they're pretty much coming out by, Dec 17 then 18. I guess that means the third one's going to be three hours long and will be coming out on the nineteenth. ^^

*pokes Deedlit's sig*

[i]So it has begun...[/i] *clicks profile*

Edit: Nevermind. The first one came out on Dec. 19, and the second one came out on the eightneeth. Sooo... maybe the third one will be on the seventeenth. ^_^;[/color] [/size]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]I have a question for someone who already has read the two books, or already owns them. (Two Towers, Fellowship of the Ring)

Well, first of all, how many pages are in each book, and how many chapters?

Thanks! ^_^;[/color] [/size]