OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

[color=crimson]Ginny spots Juuthena and starts to walk up to her when Neil and Ken run past, laughing diabolically, waving chainsaws.
"Raise da ROOF!" one screeched, and they disappeared into the green room.
[i]Three bottles of beer on the wall...*grumble grumble*[/i]
"Hey!" Neil called, "Make it Red Bull!"
[i]Why the hell should I?![/i]
A chainsaw roared to life, sputtering heavily.
[i]Good Sweet Mike!! FINE!...*mutters* [size=1]Three bottles of Red Bull on the wall...[/size][/i]
"I can't HEAR you!"
Juuthena blinks and Ginny sighs.
"Welcome to the mad house," Ginny grins lopsidedly.[/color]

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i]Neo Get off his bed and walks into the living room. He sees Neil and Ken both huffing and puffing holding chainsaws[/i]

BB:"Neo to the diary room please..."

[i]Neo proceeds to back away from Neil and ken and walks towards the Diary room. He opens the door and sees a Hedge trimmer sitting on the chair...[/i]

BB:"I kind of liked that game Neil and Ken were playing... Go make them do it again"

[i]Neo looks confused, but picks up the hedge trimmer and leaves the diary room.[/i]

Neil: What?s with the hedge trimmer..?
Neo: Well Big brother just told me to try and tear down the house with you guys...
Ken: Cool!! Lets go...

[i]Neo, Neil and Ken all run at the walls with there Garden tools buzzing, but as they all take a swing an electric bolt shoots out of the wall and hits them all, they all fall to the ground and pass out[/i]

BB:"Hah!! Don't mess with me or my house!"

Duo walks out of the blue room dressed up as Lulu and makes her way tawards one of the lounges thinking then stops.

Duo: Question...
LK: Answer
Duo: ... anyway who's cooking our tea?
LK: Good question...
Duo: [i]Shrugs[/i] eh, whoever it is it ain't gonna be me... I can't cook...

She looks up and see's Neo and Ken unconcious on the ground while Neil is attacking the house with a chainsaw laughing like a maniac.

Duo: Uh... where'd you get that chainsaw from? oh, and what drug are you on?

[i]and if one red bull...should accidentally fal...l..[/i]

Liam: alright, that's enough, I can't stand any more of your demonic siren sing...

[i]*contented sigh of relief*[/i]

Liam: hmm, what's for eating around this place?

[i]Try the fridge, or the freezer next to it.[/i]

Liam: you mean we have to cook our own?

[i]Yup, them's the breaks[/i]

Liam: woo! *runs off into the kitchen, stepping through LK and DM* excuse me ladies...I have a date with frozen beef, noodles a wok and other interesting objects...

DM: ... uh...ok..o.o

Liam: *rushes around in the kitchen, boiling up the noodles, heating the wok and defrosting the meat and vegies.*

[b]However many minutes later...[/b]

Liam: *grins and sits at the table, placing before himself a bowl of stirfry*

Craig wakes up groggily, but feeling much better than when he passed out... his head hurt bad, it felt like several chainsaws were ripping apart the house. He strolled out of his room and walked towards the kitchen.

[B]Craig:[/B] I think I'll have a beer.

Craig opened the fridge door... and saw only apples, red bull, and a barrel of industrial strength cabbages. He picked up one of the cabbages, it was glowing strengely.

[B]Craig:[/B] What in the blue hell?

Craig shugged, and took a bite into the cabbage. Immediately his pupils dilated, and everything became much more wonderful. Pink elephants started dancing about and fighting with leprechaun ninja's. Neil, Ken and Neo came in at this time, to see Craig spinning about the living room, holding only a cabbagwe in his hand.

[B]Neil:[/B] How did he manage to get drunk again?

[B]Ken:[/B] He always finds a way.

Craig managed to focus on the three boys, and held out the cabbage to them. It glowed like plutonium, and they noticed the huge bite mark on the side of it.

[B]Neo:[/B] That explains a lot.

[B]Ken:[/B] Well... atleast its legal.

Ken took the cabbage and bit into it, as did the other two boys. Pretty soon they were spinning about and takiong bets on who would triumpg between the pink flying elephants and the leprechaun ninja's.

[color=blue]LK: *staring at Ken, Neil, Craig's stoned antics* Note to self: Don't eat glowing cabbage.

DM: I think I'll make that mental note, too.

LK: Hey, didn't Liam have cabbage in that stir-fry of his? *looks at Liam*

DM: I dunno.... *looks at Liam too*

LK: Are you scared too?

DM: You have no idea....

LK: That was mean, Rosey!!

Intercom: They deserved it. Trying to tear me down. The nerve.....and stop calling me Rosey!!!!!

LK: Why? It's cute. You're a cute house. ^^

Intercom: Well, I uhhh, that is....

LK: *whispers to DM* When all else fails, go to flattery.

DM: Note taken.[/color]

[color=crimson]Ginny, meanwhile, discovers the beauty of the viewing room. Big screen tv complete with surround sound. She is torn between playing a video game and pulling a DVD out of the massive library.
"Maybe I'll just watch some tv."
[i]You can't do that,[/i] Big Brother informs her.
"Right, right, the whole seclusion thing." Ginny digs through the video game library again. "What's this? Beta versions of GameCube's Legend of Zelda and PS2's Final Fantasy XI? SHWEET!"
[i]Actually...[/i]
Ginny groans.
[i]The Zelda game's only a demo, and you're not allowed to play the FFXI.[/i]
"Why NOT!"
[i]Seclusion and online roleplaying don't go hand in hand.[/i]
"Wait, does that mean we don't have internet around here either?!" Bad news indeed for an internet junkie.
Big Brother watches in amusement as Ginny runs back to her bed, clutches her plushies, and rocks back and forth. "All talk and no net make Ginny something something..."
[i]They break so easily.[/i]
"All talk and no net make Ginny something something..."
[i]Eh, why don't you go eat the cabbage?[/i]
"All talk an--food?" Ginny patters off the to kitchen, and opens the fridge. It is filled with leftovers. Ginny shakes a fist in Big Brother's general direction. "How can we have leftovers [i]already?!?[/i]"
Big Brother stifles a dark chuckle.[/color]

*Discovers the chickens*
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!
Would you like some cake, little chickens???
*Cluck*
Ah yes of course you would! *Loads cake with gunpowder and give is to chickens*
KABLAMO!!!!!
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

THIS IS BIG BROTHER...COULD NICKY PLEASE STOP TORMENTING THE CHICKENS.

Eheh.

[color=crimson]Ginny and everyone else peek out from the kitchen. "Hi Fari--"
KABLAMO!!!!!
"Oh dear Lord, there go the chickens..."
"Hi Ginny!" Faris grins, smoking gun in her hand.
[i]Two more to go...let's hope they don't happily weild fire arms or chainsaws.[/i][/color]

HEHEHEHE! SOMEONE ELSE IS HERE!!!!!

[I]This is Big Brother. Could Nicky please come to the diary room?[/i]
*Goes to diary room"
"Hi Big Brother!"
[i]Hello, Nicky. How was you first day in the house?[/i]
"It was Ok. Today I blew up the chickens!"
[i]...[/i]
:D
[i]Big Brother would like to ask you NOT to mutilate the chickens.[/i]
"Hmph."
[i]Any further reports of homicidle behavior towards the chickens from you will result in a penalty. Please leave.[/i]
Nicky gets up and stomps out. "Lousy Big Brother....Big Bother, more like..."

[color=crimson]Ken: *stoned* I'm gonna go get some water.. *walks over to the couch and picks one of the cushions up* Looks like we're out of drinks..

[i]His eyebrow twitched slightly, and he fell face first onto the couch and instantly fell into a drugged sleep. God knows how weird his dreams were..[/i][/color]

[color=blue]LK: Oh dear. It looks like Ken's passed out.

Neil: *stoned* Too bad for him. We were just about to have some real fun. *looks at Craig and grins evily*

DM: That can't be good.

LK: I believe the technical term is "Uh-oh, Spaghetti-O's." Help me get Ken to the back.

DM: Why take him there?

LK: Would you want to be left lying on the floor like that if you passed out?

DM: Guess not *helps LK pick up Ken and slowly starts dragging him toward the Blue Room*

Craig: *stoned* Hey, you two. Come out later....okay?

LK: Right....*starts dragging Ken faster*[/color]

[color=crimson]Ginny begins to wonder about the general male population, based on the few she has seen here. She promises that, if she doesn't end up in the insane asylum after all this, she won't be dating again anytime soon. At least, not Neil, Craig, or Ken.
As her hand strays toward some left over cabbage, she sees her plushies, Shaun and Auron, trotting down the hallway with a large butcher knife.
"Hey!" Ginny yells.
The plushies look at her.
"I see dead people," the Auron one squeaks. The Shaun one giggles evilly. They trot out of sight.
"My pluhies are possessed!" Ginny wails.
Lady K and Duo are back from dragging Ken to the back, and hear Ginny. They see she is in the fridge.
"Uh, you didn't have any of that cabbage...did you?" Duo asks.
Ginny quickly shuts the fridge. "I haven't eaten anything yet!"
"Possessed plushies? Please," Lady K says.
That's when her Kittsy plushie trots past, a small cleaver in its paws. "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."
The girls :eek:.
"I'm going to pretend I didn't see that..."
[i]I did. Wanna see the video replay of that?[/i]
***Video Replay***
[i]Faris has just entered with her shotgun and points at the chickens. "Why did the chicken cross the road? 'Cause Faris blasted it there--BLAMMO!"
The first chicken has just exploded into a burst of feathers.[/i]
***End Replay***
[i]Whoops, wrong one.[/i]
"Well, so much for dating after this," Ginny thinks to herself.[/color]

[color=crimson]Ken: *jumps up* I'm up. I'm up. Am I late for work? *blinks*

LK: Well...

Kitty Plushie: Meow meow meow meow...

Ken: o_o;... Is that a

Ginny: Yes ...

Ken: And it's yours?

Ginny: Yeap.

Ken: And it talks?

Ginny: Dont ask me how. o_o

Ken: ..

[i]Ken just stares at the plushie..[/i][/color]

[color=blue]LK: Rosey.....

Intercom: What?

LK: Turn our plushies back.

Intercom: But I don't wanna. Maybe they'll keep you all in line.

LK: Keep the boys in line, you mean. We did nothing.

Intercom: True.

LK: Of course. You can scare them with the plushies, but only if you ask! Now turn them back.

Intercom: All right.

*everyone hears three small thuds in the other room*

Ginny: Thank goodness. Just think what it'd been like sleeping with those three.....

LK and DM: :nervous:

*Neil comes around the corner carrying the plushies*

Neil: I believe these are yours. *tosses the plushies at LK and Ginny and then points at LK* Keep that cat away from me! He almost slit my throat!

LK: See, Rosey?

Intercom: Would that have been so bad? It's not like they can arrest a house anyway. And for the last time, stop calling me Rosey![/color]

Craig has been staring blankly at the floor for some time. He seems to be in a daydream of some kind.

[B]Craig:[/B] Dammit, another leprechaun dies. Guess I owe Neil a dollar. Oh Neeeeeiiiiiiiiiillllll...

Craig runs forward to what he sees as Neil, but he runs straight into the back door, and crashed to the floor.

[B]Craig:[/B] Owwy.

[B]Ken:[/B] Craig, it was one of the elephants, he hit you.

[B]Craig:[/B] The bastard! Where is 'e?

Craig got into a crouched fighting ctance, and looked anxiously about the room. Suddenly he dived forward, over the cough, and crashed to the floor. He was grasping one of the cushions in a tight headlock.

[B]Craig:[/B] I got ya' now pinky!

[color=crimson]"Rosey Rosey Rosey!" Ginny sings out.
Something buzzed over the intercom, and the plushies sit up, turning their heads a full 360 degrees. "Come play with us, Ginny," they squeak.
"AUGH! I'm sorry!"
[i]Good girl.[/i] The plushies plunk harmlessly to the floor again.
Ginny picks up her plushies. "How could you guys do this to me?" she asks them as she shakes them.
[i]Ah, Ginny...they aren't alive anymore...[/i]
"After all I've done for you!!!"
[i]Ginny?[/i]
"You sure you didn't have any cabbage?" Lady K asks, quizzically.
"The artist needs a change of pace," Ginny grumbles and stalks off.

For the next half hour Ginny hides out in the pool area; the chainsaws grumble and scream as they cut through metal. Ginny soon returns inside, her artistic something-or-other finally expended.
"DONE!"
"What is it?" Faris asks.
"It's for the boys, really."
"A life size stripper made out of Red Bull cans?!" Duo shrieks.
"Don't ask," Ginny groans. "Creativity is weird."
"I guess the boys should be careful with foreplay, then," Lady K smirks.
The other three eye her.
"Well, if Big Brother can bring [i]plushies[/i] to life--"
[i]Excuse me, I'm out to torme--ah, observe you, not bring you guilty pleasures.[/i]
"I'll remember that," Ginny grins.
[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
"A life size stripper made out of Red Bull cans?!"[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I have an interesting fact about Red Bull. It has 4% Torine in it. Do you know what Torene is?
*Everyone blinks*
[i]Bull Sp3rm.[/i]
Hmph. Yes.
Spoil my fun.
*Kicks the intercom and wonders who hasn't arrived yet.

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Juu looks around to make sure no one's looking. She opens the bag of marshmellows, and tosses one in her mouth. ^^

She flops on her back, and eats another marshmellow.

[i]What do you think you're doing?[/i]

"eating." She replied, swallowing a marshmellow. "Want one?"

[i]No marshmellows.[/i]

"What?!! You've got to be kidding!!"

[i]But they're so sticky... and they could get all over the room, you know.[/i]

'Creepy big brother guy...' Juu thinks, grabbing a backpack and walking into the bathroom.

"Tell me there's no big brother in here watching..." She exclaimed at the shower. "alright then... there better not be any 'peekin toms' here..." She mumbled, closing the bathroom door and walking into the shower.[/color] [/size]

[color=crimson]Ken: *stands on the roof of the house with a guitar and several amps* *ahem*

*[b]LOUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GUITARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GUITAR GUITAR GUITAR[/b]*

[i]$)%*)#@_)@*%@!#_!_#_*%)#[/i]

*[b]ZAP![/b]*

*THUD*

Smoke bellows upward from Ken's body, as he coughs smoke out and passes out, a long sigh coming from the intercom...[/color]

[color=crimson]Ginny ignores the thud and straps her earphones on.
"While we wait for the last two..."
She starts singing along to "Simple and Clean," much to everyone's dismay.
The intercom clears his throat.
Ginny's headset begins to smoke and the batteries melt out of the case.
"What was that for?!"
[i]You're disturbing my peace. Besides, I want you all at the ready when we begin.[/i][/color]

[color=crimson]Ginny eyes Ken. "Oh my..."
[i]Thankful I only got your cd player, huh?[/i]
Ginny debates going somewhere safe...and heads back to the entertainment room, spotting Liamc2. "Hey, watcha up to?"
"Nothin' much, wanna play Smash Melee?"
"Sure, why not?"
"Ok, this little Game and Watch guy is Big Brother--we'll team up on him and the first person to whack him out is--"
[i]I don't like the way this game is going.[/i]
The GameCube begins to smoke.
"Ack, NOOOOO!!!!!"[/color]