OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

Y.Craig walks out of the bathroom, with a tiny Y.Craig plushie following him. Because of Y.Craig's already tiny size, the plushie is smaller than an action figure.

[B]Y.Craig:[/B] Goin to far, this is.

[B]Mini Y.Craig:[/B] Cheek me, you shall not. Fight, we shall!

[B]Y.Craig:[/B] DIE *****!

Two green lightsabres appeared as if from no where, and they two Y.Craig's started battling about the house with tremendous speed.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=blue][i]LK (who everyone has forgotten) was in the back with her plushie that she had found earlier, planning her evil plans for the house.[/i]

Mini-LK: So what are you planning to do with all these plushie scraps?

LK: Well, I-- *whispers plan to Mini-LK*

Mini-LK: That is so cruel. *grins*

LK: Yes. Yes, it is. *grins evily* Now all I need is Neil and we can put our little plan into motion.

Mini-LK: Neil? Why him?

LK: *whipers why she needs Neil*

Mini-LK: Ohhhh.....

LK: Right. Let's go. *walks towards the house just in time to see a ki blast go through the roof*

Mini-LK: I don't think now's a good time.

LK: Let's go anyway. I'm starving.

Mini-LK: Yeah, me too. *grins evily*[/color]

[color=crimson]"So iwony is wike saying one thing and meaning anovver," MiniGinny tells the Shaun and Auron plushies (which aren't moving, by the way, for BigBrother has decided to keep any nonplayer plushie lifeless, fearing another plushie massacre).
"Liiiike?" Ginny asks.
"Wike this: 'I don't smoke, dwink, OR swear...now hold my beew while I wook for my damned wighter!'"
"Queen!" Ginny shrieks, "this thing can't be me, it doesn't act anything LIKE me!"
"Hey, cute and sexy," MiniGinny giggles at the Shaun and Auron plushies, "wanna thweesome?"
"Look, evil little MiniMe, they aren't alive."
"Oh Mista WOSEY!"
[i]Good sweet Mike, WHAT![/i] the intercom yells.
"Can I pwease have a wittle fun?"
"No, don't--she's making me look bad!" Ginny wails.
[i]You know, I'm torn between making you miserable, and making your plushie miserable. Decisions, decisions...[/i][/color]

[color=blue]LK: How 'bout neither, Rosey?

[i]Where'd you come from?[/i]

LK: *points* Over there.

[i]....Smart-aleck...[/i]

Mini-LK: Hey, Neil! We need to talk to you!

LK: Not now!

Neil: Another talking plushie? *raises hand*

LK: You'd better not even think about it, Neil! I'll get Kittsy!

Neil: That cat doesn't scare me anymore.

LK: Then I'll get Silvy!

Neil: "Silvy?"

LK: My wolf plushie....

Neil: Hah. Like a little wolf plushie can do anything to me. *notices the LK plushie is missing* Hey, where'd that plushie go?

LK: I dunno... *notices the Neil plushie running around the corner then come back around the corner being chased by the LK plushie with the mini Golden Chainsaw of Damnation*

Mini-LK: Hit me with a Red Bull can, will you?!

Mini-Neil: Neil, stop this crazy plushie!

Neil: I don't take orders from you.

Mini-LK: *cuts off Mini-Neil's head* That'll learn ya!

Neil: I wanted to do that.[/color]

*Looks a little weirded out.*
Ok, it's times like this when Faris gets lockjaw cos she can't think of anything to say...lockjaw's a good excuse for not talking.
Hmmm.
*Practises Oklahoma*
I'll have trouble gettin online the next 3 nights cos the shows are on till late and I'll be pooped so sorry if I disappear for the next few days...I'll do my best!

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka yawns for a slight moment, glad to have finally gotten something to eat. She figured out that there was can food in the cabinets and that was one thing she COULD manage to cook. She grabbed her plushie wand and went to put on her Queen of Plushies tiara when she noticed that it was missing. She looked around the room frantically and saw that it wasn't there. She screamed angrily.[/i]

[b]Mini-James:[/b] What is wrong, Miss Queen?

[b]Asuka:[/b] Someone has taken my tiara and I don't think it's very funny...

[i]She took her wand and swished it around. She waited a few minutes and sure enough, the Mini-posse of the housemates arrived. Mini-Ken attached to her leg, Mini-Juu was whining, Mini-Liam was covered in burnt tomato, Mini-Neil was headless (Got to fix him...she thought), Mini-Ginny was dragging along one of Ginny's plushies, and then the Mini-Asuka finally hobbled in. All of the plushies gazed at her.[/i]

[b]Mini-Asuka:[/b] We must find the Queen's tiara! We will make them pay for taking it!

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] [i]Taking Mini-Asuka's hand[/i] That's right!

[b]Mini-Juu:[/b] And we will steal all the food from the cubbards!

[b]Asuka:[/b] No, we do NOT feed the plushies! >.<;;

[i]All the plushies groan. Then Asuka notices something fishy seems to be going on. She stares at the Mini-Neil and the Mini-LK, who had just hobbled in. She shrugged it off and thought nothing of it. She walked out of the room with all the little plushies following, searching for her tiara.[/i][/color][/size]

Foredaddy continues to lay upon the ground. Face smoking from Neil's pointless yet somewhat arousing attack.

Foredaddy: Godaddamnit. I wont get angry. I wont get angry. I wont get angry. I WONT GET ANGRY!!!! [B][SIZE=4]I WILL GET ANGRY[/SIZE][/B]

[I]As the negative energy begins to surface from the normally timid body of Foredaddy, The effects begin to talk form. first goes the skin color which becomes a dark green and his body grows huge with muscle[/I](not to say it already wasn't). [I]and the once big head gets a little bigger. not much but a little.[/I]

Foredaddy: [B]ME FOREDADDY AND YOU GONNA PAY!![/B]

Neil: um....

Foredaddy grabs Neil by the shirt and it rips.

Neil: Oh no you didn't.

Foredaddy: [B]Oops. Foredaddy didn't mean to.[/B]

Neil: Time to die fatty.

Neil continues to punch Foredaddy and sends him into the wall.

[I] Hey! Yeah you two! Quit being dickheads![/I]

Neil: But he ripped my Gucci shirt.

[I]Gucci!? Man I outta kick his ***![/I]

As Foredaddy is hanging half way through the wall

Foredaddy: [B]Foredaddy dont like Gucci[/B]:devil:

[color=crimson]As Foredaddy was hanging halfway out of a wall, his head and upper body outside, and his lowerbody still hanging inside the house, Ken looked down at him from the roof, and shook his head. Raising one hand, a Katana appeared above it, and floated into his grasp.

Jumping off the roof, Ken had the sword facing straight down- Right at Foredaddy's forehead. With a digusting noise, the sword ripping right through the middle of Fore's forehead, and out the other end of his head, dripping red with blood.

Fore began to yell, as his head exploded with the rest of his body, turning into black ash, that blew away with the wind. Ken closed his eyes, and Foredaddy was ressurected in the Kitchen in his normal form, without the ability to transform.

In a stop-motion like form, the wall pieced back together in less than 6 seconds, repairing itself. Ken opened his eyes, and his sword disappeared.

[i]Very Good Ken. You have made a good [b]PeaceKeeper of the House[/b] so far. Keep it up.[/i]

Ken nodded, and walked inside, heading for the kitchen at a somewhat brisk pace to get a snack.[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]As Ken walked into the kitchen, he saw Asuka sitting there on the counter, wearing a very elaborate dress, something she stole straight out of the Chobits manga. She was holding Mini-Ken and Mini-James in her arms and the rest of the plushies were sitting around her. She looked very angry and he was almost afraid to speak to her. But fortunately for him, she spoke first.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Ken, where's my tiara?

[b]Ken:[/b] O.o;; I don't know...

[i]Asuka mumbles something under her breath and then sighs.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Whoever stole my tiara is SERIOUSLY going to pay...[/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Ken grabbed a quick snack and slinked out of the kitchen, looking somewhat excited with an impish grin about Asuka losing her tiara.

Suddenly, "I did it" blares over the intercom and Ken freezes in his tracks, with a grimace on his face. He picks up his pace a notch, and runs out of the kitchen.[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Hearing the song come over the radio, Asuka runs out of the kitchen and dives, tackling Ken. The plushies jump on him, too, Mini-Ken biting his ear. In his struggle to get free, Ken gets wrapped up in Asuka's ruffly skirts.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Give me back my Queen tiara, Ken! Or Mini-Ken will bite your EAR OFF!

[b]Ken:[/b] O.o;; HELP....?[/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Ken: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH O_O

Ken continued struggling to get free, getting more caught up in Asuka's ruffly skirts, plushies still attacking him. He continued to try to get away, but couldnt. At that moment, Neil came around the corner with a hotdog from the kitchen and froze, staring.

Neil: .. Whoa. Uh. Didnt mean to intrude.

Neil turned around, and walked back into the kitchen to Ken's utter dismay.

Ken: NO! WAIT! I'M BEING ATTACKED! V_V!!!!!...[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][b]Asuka:[/b]ALRIGHT FREEZE!

[i]Ken and all the plushies stop in their tracks. Neil still hadn't returned. Everyone was red-faced from struggling. Mini-Ken was attached to Ken's ear, still.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] You guys are going to RUIN my FREAKING DRESS!

[b]Ken:[/b] Well, I'm stuck! It's your fault for attacking me!

[b]Asuka:[/b] Well it's your fault for stealing my TIARA!

[b]Ken:[/b] Who says that I took it in the first place?

[i]Crickets chirp.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] [i]Finally speaking...[/i] The song that was playing said you were GUILTY!!!!!

[i]She whacks him with her plushie wand.[/i][/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Ken sighed, and pulled the Tiara out of his pocket, and handed it to her with a grin on his face.

Ken: Here. :P

With that Ken closed his eyes and teleported a few feet away, and picked up his snack, and walked twards his room..

MiniKen: I wanted to bite off his ear >_<[/color]

[i]Asuka, that just passed over your head, didn't it?[/i]

Asuka: What did-- ... ...NEEEEIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL!!!

[From inside the kitchen, a scratching noise was heard, as Asuka's tiara skidded to a hault at her feet. With something taped on back of it, but that little detail skipped past Asuka, as she happily crowned herself, proclaiming her position as the Queen of the Plushies. But Ken jumped up, tried to take that tiara, and got whacked in the head again.]

Ken: NO. THE DIME WAS ON THE TIAR--

[Ken didn't finish that sentance, because at that moment, the dime that Neil had been taped to the tiara exploded. Now everyone, save Neil and the others that we not in the den, was blackened and extra crispy.]

Neil: *in his room* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! *checks off list* Eliminate evil plushie clone: check. Make Foredaddy realise that he and all othes have no chance to survive make your time: check. Pick on random member of household, Asuka this time around: check. Well, that only leaves..."Kill Ken for the orange juice thing". Hrmmm..

.:E D I T:. NOOOOO!!! Ken's tiara was a fake! MINE'S THE REAL ONE! HONEST! >_<;;;

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka runs up to Neil's run and slams the door open. Her ruffly dress is ruined and blackened and she looks like she's about to kill someone.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] NEIL! YOU RUINED MY DRESS AND YOU TRIED TO KILL MY PLUSHIES!!!!!

[b]Neil:[/b] .....

[i]Asuka runs over to his bed where his is sitting and whacks him on the head with her plushie wand and then starts to cry.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] [i]Slowly walking out of the room.[/i] My dreeeeeess...[i]Sniffles.[/i][/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Ken shook all the ash off of his body, and raised one hand, aimed at Asuka. Her dress slowly returned to its former spleandor, and then some. Then, her Tiara, without the dime, appeared on her head, and Ken walked back into the kitchen, to attempt to get a snack again...[/color]

Foredaddy: Well I guess I cant transform anymore. And I had just put up the last payment on that damn thing. And I guess I dont have any chance of survival either. Man this sucks. oh well. [B]Hey Neil![/B] Ya want a sandwhich?

Neil: Yeah! Make it human flesh aight?

Foredaddy: no prob. Hey DK can I borrow your sword?

DK: what for?

Foredaddy: Im making Neil a sandwhich.

DK: oh. ok.

Foredaddy walks over to the counter and gets some bread. He then lays his hand on the the chopping board and cuts his hand off. He puts it on the bread.

Foredaddy: I hope ya like hand!

Neil: Damn straight!

DK: Dont ever ask me for anything ever again.

Foredaddy's hand grows back from that crazy mixed up magic sword without the ability to cut his hand off.:devil:

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Juu walks in the kitchen, holding a large box.

"Hey lookie! We gots presents ^^" Juu says, awkwardly stumbling through the door.

She looks down, and sees a ....

"omg... it's a MINI ME!!!" o_O

Asuka smiles, and points to the plushie. "Yep. ^-^ Isn't it cute?"

"...O_O...."

She tilts her head, as the plushie pulls out something from a backpack. Juu takes a step back and looks oddly at what it's doing...
It pulls out a plushie marshmellow at pops it in its mouth.

^^

"It's adorable!!" Juu exclaims, looking at the plushie. ^^;;; "hmm.. so.. what's for dinner?"

The girls look down at a loaf of bread with... a hand??!?!

"EEEEEK!!!!"

Asuka runs out of the kitchen, as Juu faints on the kitchen floor.

Asuka runs to Neil, and points to the kitchen.

"h-han-"

"What?"

"Th-there's a h-hand on the [i]bread[/i]" Asuka says, gasping in terror.

"gee, wonder how it got there.... [i]Foredaddy[/i].." He says, grinning.

"Hey!!! wul... I didn't put the rat in the soup, or that worm in the spagetti!!!" Foredaddy objects, pausing afterwards.

"YOU PUT A RAT IN THE SOUP!?!?!?!?!?!?!!???"

"yea- no!! er.. no!!! I didn't put the black rat I found in the kitchen, under the toilet, which was kinda wet, in the soup!!!" Foredaddy stammers, trying his best to lie.

"mm.. hmm..." :therock:

"..."

"*ahem* er.. what's in the box anyways?" Foredaddy says, trying to change the subject.

"..."

"I don't know.. Juu just brought it in.." Asuka replies, opening the door to the kitchen.

Mini-Juu stands on top of Juu, getting ready to dump a bucket of water on her...

".............."[/color] [/size]

::OOC:: Actually, I find the taste of raw, fresh flesh to be quite nasty. I'd go for pizza over flesh anyday of the week.

-IC-

[Neil simply sat in his room, chillin to Praise, which was literally making the house shake. Ken came in the room, and sat on his bed, writting a letter to Lily. And, of course, Neil had to interupt this...somehow...

So, he turned off his stereo, and activated the "Zap if touched by any other presence" switch on that same stereo, before wandering out to the pool where he sat and watched the rain clouds accumalate in the sky...]

[color=crimson]Meanwhile, Ken continued writing his letter, while listening to the silence- Which was the first dose of silence that had fallen since first arriving there earlier that day. By now, it was almost supper time, and thank god. It had been a long day.

He added a signature to the letter, and slipped it into his backpack for now, and walked out of the room into the hallway and out of the house, several small shadows following him.

Ken: Man. It's gonna rain tonight. And it looks like a pretty hard rain.

The sky just north of the house was black as the night, the only light coming from the occasional bolt of lightning that would streak across the sky. Ken glanced at the pool where Neil was chilling at, and arched an eyebrow.

Ken: Neil, er. There's a storm coming.

Neil: No sh*t.

Ken: You're in the pool.

Neil: No sh*t.

Ken: Hello? There's lightning in storms.

Neil: You're observant today.

Ken sighed, fighting an obviously losing battle, and shrugged, heading back inside to see what was going on in the kitchen.[/color]

[color=crimson]"Ginny's going crazy, Ginny's going crazy..."
[i]Didn't we already cover this?[/i] Big Brother asks pointedly.
"So? Um...is it going to rain again?"
[i]What of it?[/i]
"It rained when we first got here! Not to mention that odd cloudburst when the live strippers got zapped."
[i]What are you implying?[/i]
"You're not the devil, just some elemental demon."
[i]I AM TOO THE DEVIL![/i]
"You are not."
[i]I AM TOO!!![/i]
"Not."
[i]TOO![/i]
"Not."
[i]TOO TOO TOO!! DAMN, BUT YOU DRIVING ME[/i] CRAZY!!!
"Fair's fair...oh no..." Ginny spots MiniGinny wandering off with the Auron and Shaun plushies. "You didn't."
[i]I'm sorely tempted to, if you keep this up. Go entertain yourself elsewhere.[/i]
Grumbling, Ginny stomps into the blue room, cheered up a little by the sound of a thunderclap and heavy rain pouring. She begins to doodle the Crimson Warrior.
An incredibly huge flash of lightning fills the air, followed by a large crash of thunder and a happy scream of pain from the pool area.
"Oh baby YEAH!" Neil screams, sizzling slightly. "Do it again!"
Turning back to her drawing pad, Ginny blinks when she sees it is now empty. Someone taps her on her shoulder and she startled but delighted to see Auron standing next to her.
"Where'd you come from?"
"If you draw it, they will come."
"OK, you know, for a cool guy like yourself, that was stupid."
"Hmph."
Ginny suddenly understands the power she wields--whatever she draws comes to life. With a HUGE grin, she drapes her free arm around Auron and begins to doodle furiously.[/color]

[color=crimson]A loud "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA" echoed throughout the house, eminating from the kitchen. Ken walked out of the kitchen with the biggest smile you have ever seen. In his right hand was a large stick of Beef Jerky- Fresh from the package.

Suddenly a loud scream came from one of the bedrooms. Walking slowly twards the bedroom, Ken stuck his head in to see Asuka staring at Ginny, who had Auron next to her. Ken shrugged and turned around and walked twards the window.

[b]5... 4... 3... 2... 1...[/b]

Ken: ... Wait.

Ken: That was.. Auron.

Ken: ....

[b]3... 2... 1...[/b]

Ken turned around again, and stuck his head in again to see Ginny, Auron, and Asuka. Ginny was drawing furiously for some reason, and Auron was staring around at his surrondings. Asuka was just staring at Auron, with a blank confused expression on her face. She turned, walked past Ken, and headed in a random direction, several plushies following her.

Ken: Ginny. Er. Auron is standing next to you.

Ginny: Yeap ^_^

Ken: .. And. Uh. Nevermind......[/color]

[color=crimson]"Just what ARE you drawing?" Queen Asuka asks Ginny.
Ginny puts the finishing touches on her doodles. "There, tux for Auron...wedding dress for me...Queen Asuka, you get to be the justice of the peace!"
"Joooooy..."
[i]Ginny...[/i]
Ginny hums the wedding march. Auron looks noticeably disturbed.
[i]Giiiinny...[/i]
"I'm ignoring you."
[i]Ginny, if I'm not going to let Neil keep strippers, then what makes you think--[/i]
"NOOOOOOOOO!!!" Ginny screams in a tormented manner. "You can't take Auron away!!!"
[i]Gin, I can either take him away nicely...or blast him like I did the strippers.[/i]
"Blast me. [i]Please.[/i]"
"NOOOOO!!!" Ginny throws herself at Auron. "You'll have to kill me first!"
[i]Well, I was planning to do that later--um, I mean, now where's the fun in that?![/i]
Ginny sniffles. "Bye bye, Auron..."
Auron disappears...for now. QA coughs for attention.
"Get me out of this minister cloth and back into my dress...NOW."[/color]

[I]The skies darken. Night is falling. No, not as in 'Night is falling, aah, we're all going to be crushed', but rather I mean it in the same way as it's used in the expression 'Nightfall'.

Anyway.[/I]

[B]Big Brother: It is time to announce this weeks nominations. After I do this, the poll will be made, and the Otaku public will be able to vote for the nominatated housemate they want to be evicted. This Poll will be run until Friday, my time. Thursday for most of you. After you've been evicted, you get one last post to say goodbye and 'pack your things' so to speak. Then, on your Friday, Nominations will begin again, and the same thing will happen. The polls will be up until Sunday night, and voting will start on Monday. It'll end on Thursday. During this time, things in the house will [i]go on as usual.[/i] Remember that. This was the first week, and it was a little hectic, and alot off schedule. But now, I must list the nominees. Nominees, you are...

Queen Asuka.

Faris.

Foredaddy.

The polls will shortly be open to the public. I beg of you, don't log out to see them, or ask anyone else who's leading on the polls... or else... *holds up lighter and a plushie* the plushies [i]BURN[/i].[/B]