OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

And at that very moment Duo had wanted a glass of milk so she walked into the kitchen and saw the desroyed fridge.

Duo: What happened to the fridge?!!!?
Y.Craig: desrtoyed it, I did
Duo: Why you little--!!!!! *Neil holds her back from attacking Y.Craig* I wanted a drink of milk, now I can't have one!!!!!!

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=blue]OOC: Sorry I haven't posted these past few days. I've been sick with the stupid flu.

BB tip of the day: When your mother tells you "Don't go outside without a jacket," for the love of God, listen!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

LK: *walks in and sees Neil holding DM back* What goes on here? *notices the destroyed fridge* Who nuked the fridge?!

Y. Craig: Destroyed it, I did.

LK: Hurt you, I will. *pulls out a pillow*

Y. Craig: ...o.O;; Plan what, do you, with that pillow? Hurt me, it can't.

LK: It's a special pillow I made. See? *throws pillow at Y. Craig, which explodes upon contact*

Y. Craig: x.x

DM: Thanks, LK!

LK: No problem. ^^ *walks off to see if Ginny can draw a new fridge*[/color]

[color=crimson]Ginny groans and wanders the house, trying to find something that [i]isn't[/i] yet destroyed, plushie infested, or otherwise overseen by Big Brother.
And with a flash of inspiration, she calls out, "POOL PARTY!"
"But I just changed!" QA yells back.
Nevertheless, all the girls are quickly in their bathing suits, and dive into the heated pool (it's nearly Nov., and I guess this is an outside pool, sooooo....). Their plushie selfs, which would soak up water and sink to the bottom of the pool, content themselves on stretched out towels, some with plushie guys to help them pass the time.
No one notices the familiar tentacle creeping out from the drain at the deep end of the pool until...[/color]

[color=blue][i]...it grabs Plushie-James and takes him under.[/i]

QA: NO!!! *fratically starts swimming towards her plushie*

[i]By this time, everyone who was still in the house came out because of Asuka's scream, one of whom was none other than Neil.[/i]

Neil: What the hell's goin' on?!

LK: That tentacle thingy grabbed one of Asuka's plushies and took it underwater. One of Rosey's manaical plots, no doubt.

[i]Hey, for once, I had nothing to do with this.[/i]

LK: Right.... Just like you had nothing to do with zapping me, which I'm still gonna get you back for. You're lucky I wasn't around when you were beating the crap out of Neil in Tekken.

Neil: I suggest you shut up about that...and we're going to have a little chat about that little Robo-Neil thing...

LK: Yeah, yeah. But right now, can you kill the thing and save Asuka's plushie before she loses it and sends her plushies after us in a fit of rage?

Neil: Get out of the pool, then.

*everyone gets out of the pool*

Neil: *fires a ki blast at the tentacle thing and kills it* Problem solved.

QA: Did you hit my plushie?!

Neil: Don't know, don't care. But you can go see. *walks off*

QA: *dives in after her plushie and comes back up with it* Ewww...it's all slimy...

Plushie-James: *coughs up water* You would be too, if you were grabbed by a slimy tentacle thing that's supposed to be under a bed or a couch somewhere.

QA: Come on, let's get you cleaned off. *walks back in the house*[/color]

[color=crimson]"I am SO not swimming anymore," Ginny whines. "I'm going to go redraw the fridge now."
A few minutes later, Duo, still waiting for her milk, comes into the kitchen. "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!" she sputters.
The new fridge is something out of an abstract nightmare. Although obviously made to somehow imitate normal fridges, this one tilted precariously, and looked rather like a factory reject.
"GINNY!" Duo yells, "I thought you were supposed to be some GREAT ARTIST!"
[i]Stop yelling in all caps,[/i] the intercom gripes. The two girls pay him no mind.
"Eh, so I don't like still lifes, so sue me," Ginny grins. Duo groans and points at the fridge.
"But [i]that[/i]?"
"Can't judge a book by it's cover," Ginny warns her. She then starts showing off. "This fridge actually has a lot space than the old one, and is a lot more practical, too. Look." She points to the multiple drawers and shelves, made for veggies, fruits, beers and other drinks, and--
"Plushies?!"
"Well, yeah, in case the little buggers get too annoying."
"Hewp me, pwease..." a weak little voice says from inside the plushie drawer.
"Testing it out already, huh? Hey, what's this one?" She points to a locked shelf marking "Ginny's Secret Shelf".
"Um, nothing."
"C'mon, lemme see!"
"Um, no."
"Lemme guess--that's your secret stash of chocolate?...no? Playgirls, then...um, how about severed pluhsie heads?"
Ginny just stares at Duo.
"What's in there?" Duo begs to know.
Ginny won't say.
"Fine, then I'll just take my milk and leave...HEY! Where's the milk?!"
"Oops?" With a giggle, Ginny quickly draws it. Smiling, Duo thanks her, quietly plotting a way to find out what is in Ginny's Secret Shelf.
Juuthena and Faris wander in, gape at the fridge, and proceed to raid it. Just before they can start in about Ginny's Secret Shelf, Ginny quickly makes herself scarce.[/color]

[color=blue]LK: Well, I'm officially aquaphobic... *looks at the new fridge* What in God's good name....?

DM: Ginny drew it.

LK: *walks up to DM and Faris* Figures.

Mini-Ginny: *muffled* Lemme outta here!

LK: Is that...?

Faris: Ginny drew a Plushie Shelf in it just in case they got too crazy.

LK: They are a rambunctous lot.....Any iced honey buns in there?

DM: Dunno...but were trying to see what's in this drawer *points to Ginny's Secret Shelf*

LK: It's probably something weird like Auron drawings or something.

*Faris and DM look at each other, then at LK*

DM: Why would she put drawings in a fridge?

LK: I don't know. I was just throwing something out there. But we've got to find something to pry that drawer open with. Let's spread out and search the place. But let me ask this. Did Ginny ask you guys not to open it? *turns around to see that DM and Faris have disappeared to look for something* I have a baaaaad feeling about this...*walks off*[/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Juu walks out side, and sits by the pool.

A purple/mauve-ish tentacle shoots out from the deep end, and waves around below.

"Hmm?"

Juu leans over and stares. "Want a cookie? I gots some in my pocket. ^^" She leans over, a chocolate chip cookie in hand. "psst, if you want some more, I have a bagful in my bag."

Just then, the tentacle shoots out, and reaches for the backpack.

"You're really hungry huh? mm... don't tell me you ate the James plushie too.." She continued, looking at the odd tentacle.

A moan came from underneath, and then another tentacle appeared with a... plushie...??

It drops the plushie by the pool's edge, and the tentacles sink back in the pool.

Juu leans over to the James plushie, as it coughs water from its mouth...

O_O'

"A pool creature... what's next?" She says, sighing.

She picks up the James plushie and walks back inside...[/color] [/size]

[color=crimson]Ginny casually walks back into the kitchen and finds Faris and Duo crouching by the fridge, a smoking firearm in Faris' hands.
"What are you doing?!" Ginny exclaims.
The pair, looking guilty, mumble something about not being able to find the milk. Ginny groans and pulls out the carton, and spots the "Have You Seen Me?" sticker on it--which has a picture of MiniGinny.
"Pffft. OK, enough, I know you want to know what is in my Secret Drawer. You'll find out soon enough. Just wait and--"
[i]It's leopard skin underwear.[/i]
"WHAT?!" Ginny's scream deafens poor Duo and Faris.
[i]I said, it's leopard skin underwear.[/i]
"IT IS NOT!"
[i]Hmmm, now we seem to have a all caps problem like Duo, huh? I'll fix that.[/i]
[size=1]"I'll fix you, you-you-...hey, what's wrong with my voice. Hey...HEY!!"[/size] Ginny is rapidly shrinking, like her voice. [size=1]"I don't wanna be plushie size, noooooo!"[/size]
"Leopard skin underwear? Ewww."
[size=1]"It's not leopard skin underwear!"[/size][/color]

Duo watches as Ginny is shrunk to the size of a plushie, Ginny finally stopped shrinking and stated to squeak profanities at the intercom.

Duo: awww... how cute does she look?!! *picks Ginny up*
Ginny: [SIZE=1]Hey! what are you doing?![/SIZE]
Duo: I'm carrying you around, you know you can't reach anything when your that small.
Ginny:[SIZE=1] True... just first get me some paper..[/SIZE]
Duo: *gives Ginny a huge piece of paper on which she draws on* what are you doing?
Ginny: [SIZE=1]Making a pouch. *hops in the pouch, that is now on Duo's belt*[/SIZE]
Duo: is there [i]really[/i] leopard skin undies in there?
Ginny:[SIZE=1] NO! :mad: [/SIZE]
Duo: okay okay... *closes pouch*
Ginny:[SIZE=1]*muffled* mmmff![/SIZE]

Duo: *proceeds to try an pick the lock on the shelf with one of her hair pins* damn this thing... GAH! *the pin breaks*
Faris: wonder where the key is...
Duo: thats it! we need a skeleton key!!
LK: You two are still at it... Duo don't you want your milk?
Duo: I'm too curious for milk.. I MUST know whats in here
LK: ever heard curiosty killed the cat?
Duo: yeah but satisfaction brought him back :P
LK: here... *hands Duo a key made out of bone*
Faris: this is litterally a skeleton key...

[color=crimson]Ginny giggles evilly. [size=1]"You'll find out what's in there when I am good and ready. Now let me out please."[/size]
"Nooooo," Duo grins, gently shoving the small Ginny further down into the pouch.
[size=1]"Just as long as no one confuses me for MiniGinny...I wonder if she's still in the Plushie Drawer. Probably not."[/size]
And Ginny is correct. The force of the exploding lock results in, not the Secret Drawer opening, but the Plushie one, and MiniGinny scoots away unnnoticed.
At the same time, Ginny doodles a small swiss army knife and begins to file her nails. A sudden jolt knocks it from her hands, and the knife part cuts a medium sized hole in the pouch. Another jolt sends Ginny flying through it and she screams as she falls to the ground. A few scattered marshmallows break her fall and she looks up. The girls had somehow acquired a jackhammer for the secret shelf, but it busted in the two jolts Ginny felt. Juuthena, in frustration, had started to throw marshmallows at the fridge.
Neil and Ken (thought I forgot about the guys entirely, huh?) glance in, and raise their eyebrows.
"What the--?!" Neil gapes at Juuthena, who is still throwing marshmallows.
"Oh LOOK!" Ken says, a bit drunk, "it'sh Lucky!" He points at Ginny sitting on the marshmallows. "C'mere, Lucky, I like your marshmallowsh before you change them!"
Ginny squeaks in fright and runs. Neil, thinking she is MiniGinny, tries to squish her for the x-ray glassed RoboNeil incident. The gworp appears yet again, reaching out a tentacle for some marshmallows.
And total chaos reigns. [/color]

[color=deeppink]NOOOOOOOO!
Oh good God!
*Runs as far as her legs can carry her until she whacks into Lady K.*
"Oh hiya!"
Lady K looks slightly confused until Faris realises her hair has turned green.
"Uh oh."
"Uh, heya Faris," Lady K says and gives Faris a funny look. "Nice dreads...
Ken walks by and points and laughs.
NOOOOO! DAMN YOU, CRUEL FATE! WHY DO U MOCK ME SO?[/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]OOC: Short Post! Sorry!><
-------

Frustrated, Juu grabs a matsh, and puts a few marshmellows over the fire. She throws the marshmellows at the fridge.

[i]You know you're going to have to clean all that up.[/i]

u.u'

Juu stops throwing marshmellows, and stares at the enormous wall of marshmellows blocking the door to the fridge.The burnt, sticky ones seemed to have plastered the wall in front of it...

"omg! the fridge!!!" LK exclaimed, running to the wall of marshmellows. "we're all gonna staaaarve!!"

"It's just marshmellows," Ginny implied, ignoring the drunk Neil.

Neil walks up to the wall, and smirks confidently. (drunk)

"heh heh. No prof-problem." He said, wobbling back and forth.

Neil puts his hands together, forming a small ball of ki.

"WT-??? Don't blow it up!!!" Duo exclaims, swapping at Neil's head.

"Wuh-wal of marshmellows! This is your ennnd!! Fwhahaha!" Neil exclaims, powering up as the ball of ki grew larger.

"NOT THE FRIDGE!!!" Liam says, running in the kitchen with a spatula. "Don't kill the fridge!! What'd it ever do to you??"

"...."[/color] [/size]

[color=crimson]Liam watches in horror as the fridge explodes...or does it?
[size=1]"HelLO!"[/size] Ginny squeaks. [size=1]"Made it totally indestructable when I drew it, I guess, heh. Now, Big Brother, I'd really appreciate it if you turn me back to normal size."[/size]
[i]Not until you tell me what is in the Secret Drawer.[/i]
[size=1]"Far chance."[/size]
[i]Well, then, for your insolence, I echo you.[/i]
[size=1]"Oh FUDGE!"[/size] Ginny slumps, and randomly doodles a creature to help her get around the house. A rainbow colored Garuda (FF9 style) pops up and squawks, allowing Ginny to climb on its back.
"AUGH!" Ken and Neil, both drunk now, scream. "Giant rainbow moth--killitkillitkillit!"
Ginny draws a sleeping bomb and hurls it at them. The Garuda flies on, uninhibited.
Meanwhile, MiniGinny is sneaking around. "Hee hee hee, the secwet to the secwet dwawew shall soon be MINE!"[/color]

[Neil, having enough of this retarded sub-plot, walked over to the fridge, shoving everyone that was in his way..out of his way. With a neon-blue constant dance of lightning-like ki bounding off of him, he ripped the 'Secret Drawer' open, revealing...absolutely nothing.]

[b]Neil:[/b] "...It was nothing but a mere prank to get you all worked up over nothing. Damn fools."

[With that said, leaving everyone gaping in shock, Neil turned away to watch The Shining DVD on his PS2, which was now permanitly locked down and untamperable in the guys' room.]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka, who had been napping peacefully during the fridge incident, now awoke to a start. She reached all around her. Mini-James, Mini-Shy, Mini-Asuka, all sleeping. She smiled in relief. The gworp was going to give her and her plushies all nightmares for the rest of all their lives. She decided to get out of bed, slipping into her bedroom bunnies and heading downstairs for a snack. She grabbed her three sleeping plushies and carried them with her as she went, just in case.

She found that it was such a relief that Robo-Neil was gone. She was so happy that Neil finally killed the thing. She walked into the kitchen, ignoring everyone and the way it was smoking, and grabbed a pack of Pillsbury Grands bisquits. She opened them, layed them out on a cookie sheet and popped them in the oven. [/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] I think this will be the first ever breakfast I've ever made in my life. So what all do we have planned to do today?

[b]Ken:[/b] I think Neil's in our room watching the Shining on his PS2.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Do you think he would mind if I went and watched it with him? I actually like that movie...

[i]Ken shrugs and Asuka heads to the Green Room, knocking on the door and letting herself in.[/i][/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Ginny rides the Garuda back to her double blue bed, where the Shaun and Auron plushies await; Ginny grins hugely.
[size=1]"Oh ROSIE!"[/size]
[i]Shut up before I zap you.[/i]
[size=1]"Fine then."[/size] Ginny pulls the classic anime taunt--pulling down one eye, sticking out her tongue, and slapping her rear. She then draws a large Nev-R-Break ice pick and whistles to the Garuda, which bears her up toward the intercom.
In the work of a moment, Ginny has pried the intercom in the blue room off, and crawls into the air shaft behind it.
[i]What are you doing?!?[/i]
[size=1]"Coming to get you."[/size]
[i]Like Hell you are![/i]
Ginny quickly scuttles backwards from the shaft as she begins to grow back to normal size. She falls to the floor, squishing the Garuda in non-existance in the process.
The intercom remains gone, the air shaft still open. Ginny quickly draws a phony intercom cover and places it over the shaft, an idea already forming in her mind.[/color]

[I]Over the loudspeaker, a puffed Big Brother begins to speak. He sounds as if he's just run there from a long distance away, very quickly. He pants over the microphone;[/I]

[B]Big Brother: Eviction time, again.[/B] [I]cough[/I] [B]Sorry I'm late.[/B] [I]wheeze[/I] [B]You know the drill..[/B] [I]gasp[/I]

[I]The loudspeaker then gives some feedback, before a large *thump* can be heard. The sounds goes static, and then fades to nothing. [/I]

Duo finally gets herself a glass of milk and some choc-chip cookies, sitting the whole bag of cookies and the carton of milk on a tray she goes outside and sits on the grass under one of the trees.

Duo: *munch munch* mmm.... *slurp*

Inside the house Ginny was going around in stealth destroying anything and everything and re-drawing them, the once grey couches were now stripey, spotty or just weird shaped. Even Duo's beloved bean bag was changed.. it now had cow prints on it.
soon it was the intercoms turn

[color=blue]LK: *sitting on the weird-shaped couch* Ginny sure has weird taste.....

DM: How can you sit on that thing?

LK: I dunno. For some odd reason, I find it comfortable. Hey, I found a deck of cards earlier. Wanna play Rummy 500?

DM: 'Kay. Not like there's anything else to do.

[i]As LK and DM started their rousing game of Rummy, MiniGinny came out of nowhere.[/i]

MiniGinny: Whatcha doin'?

LK: Playing Rummy 500.

MiniGinny: Can I pway too?

DM: Why not? *deals MiniGInny in* Your turn.

MiniGinny: *goes out on the first turn* Heehee! I like the way you deal!

LK: -__-;; This is gonna be a long game.....[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Since Neil didn't notice Asuka come in, she made herself comfortable in the empty bed that used to belong to Foredaddy. She watched the movie quietly behind Neil, stiffling a yawn as she realized she wasn't fully awake from her nap yet. She layed down on the pillow and before she knew it she had fallen right back asleep.[/color][/size][/i]

[color=crimson]While the card game continues (which, BTW, I have [i]no[/i] idea how to play), Ginny casually blows up a wandering chicken and redraws it as an avocado-skinned dragon, then sends it away from the OBBII house, where it eventually finds her friend Jamal and eats him.
Back at the OBBII house, everyone eyes her funny.
Ginny simply grins. "Don't make fun of my dragon," she growls comically.[/color]

[color=blue]LK: Okay, the score stands at DM: 235, MiniGinny: 365, and myself at 210. Where'd you learn how to play, MiniGinny?

MiniGinny: I dunno. Maybe Rosey's got something to do with it...

DM & LK: Hey! Rosey, you some 'splainin' to do!

[i]What is this? A bad episode of "I Love Lucy?" I didn't have anything to do with that. Maybe...[/i]

LK: You're the only possible person who could have, 'cause the real Ginny doesn't know how to play.

[i]... You and your logic! How do you come up with this stuff?![/i]

LK: Basic common sense. And I've been watching "Jeopardy!" since I was seven.

[i]Damn you, Alex Trebec......[/i][/color]