OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

*Points to new Username.* Someone now has absolute power!!! Mhuhahahahahahaha. 'Course it's not me... but someone had it.

P.S, it's not Neil either. Ken maybe...
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Y.Craig walked out to the garden, and trensformed back into his usual form, much to his disliking. He walked over to the side of the pool, and sat down on the floor.

[B]Craig:[/B] No... alchohol... need... alchohol.

And so Craig sat on the grass, twitching.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=blue]MiniGinny: That's game! I win!!!

LK: Beat by a magical plushie brought to life by a house.....*gets up*

DM: Where you goin'?

LK: Outside. I need some fresh air.

[i]LK walked outside and saw Craig sitting in the grass twitching nervously.[/i]

LK: What's wrong with you?

Craig: *turns towards LK* Alcohol...Need....Alcohol...

LK: :bluesweat *goes in the house and comes back out two minutes later and hands Craig a Red Bull and walks off* Now for a new plan to kill the house....[/color]

[color=crimson]Cause Everyone Needs a Mother, ****er.

[Back with a chaotic sort of vengance which can only be unleashed here.]

[Oooo. Brackets.]

[Hi Mom.]
----

Ken: Oh no. Its a full moon out O_O;; NOOOOOOO!!!!!

[i]Ken ran into the bathroom as hair ran down his back, and hid from everyone. Several higher-pitched screams came out of the bathroom, and silence fell on the house. A shadowy figure slipped out of the bathroom and ran into the bedroom, where Ken's stuff was.

A few minutes later, it came out again, only into the light.[/i]

Neil: ... Dude. That's not cool. You transform into her when there's a full moon?

Ken: Shut up.

[i]Ken was now Kenna from his untimely encounter with the full moon, female in every way possible. She sighed and walked back into the bathroom.[/i][/color]

[color=blue]OOC: Just when I thought this couldn't get any weirder....
---------------------------------------------------------------------

[i]By now, LK had come back into the house without an idea to get back[/i] at [i]the house when she saw Neil stading by the bathroom.[/i]

LK: Someone in there?

Neil: Yeah. Kenna.

LK: "Kenna?" Who the hell...?

Neil: Think about it.

LK: *thinks for a bit* Oh God, you mean..... KEN?!

Neil: *nods*

LK: o_________________O;;; *walks away dazed and confused*[/color]

[color=crimson]But I ish so cute as Kenna

*puppy dawg face*
------

Walking out of the bathroom, Kenna stood and flicked her hair out of her face and frowned.

Kenna: Man. I hate Full Moons -__-;;

Neil: Sucker. :P

Kenna: Shut the hell up >__-;

Kenna walked silently outside, and sat down..[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka woke up, not remembering where she was. She noticed that it was dark in the room she was in and that it was dark outside as well. She stretched and climbed out of the bed. In the dark, she noticed that the room did not have the familiar smell of the Blue room where the girls usually slept. She suddenly began to get nervous, trying to picture what kind of situation she had gotten herself into. She fumbled around over the beds and managed to find the handle to the door of the Green room. Just as she went to open it, it was opened from the other side. A female stood there that looked remarkable like Ken.

At that moment, another ear-piercing scream was heard from Queen Asuka throughout the house. One of the intercoms blew up.[/color][/size][/i]

[color=blue]LK: *hears Asuka scream and sees and intercom blow up* Way to go, Queeny!

*another scream*

LK: That can't be good.

[i]By this time, everyone in the house had gone to see what Asuka was screaming about and saw Kenna trying to calm Asuka down.[/i]

DM: What's all the screami-- Ken?

Kenna: Kenna.

DM: *starts screaming as well*

LK: What's the big deal? So Ken's a girl now. *shrug* I don't see a problem.

Neil: Yeah. He's pretty alright looking too.

Kenna: Dammit, Neil! Shut up!

[i]As the screaming continued, a shadowy figure in the BB Control Room frantically searched for some ear plugs and Advil.....[/i][/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka finally stops screaming and stares at Kenna for a long moment. She smiles a little, an evil smirk, and rests her arms over Kenna's shoulders. She then starts laughing uncontrollably.[/i]

[b]Kenna:[/b] Asuka, hon, you okay?

[b]Asuka:[/b] :rotflmao:

[b]Neil:[/b] You know, I think she just went off the deep end for real this time...

[i]Asuka stops laughing and takes Kenna's hand.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Kenna, darling, it's time to go play dress up! :D :angel:

[i]Running off, dragging Kenna, Asuka's ruffly dress swishes behind her. Everyone stares, scared for Kenna.[/color][/size][/i]

[color=crimson]Kenna: SOMEONE HELP ME O_O;;

Neil: *walks to the kitchen like nothing is happening*

Kenna: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

QA: Lets try this one ^-^!

Kenna: ...

Kenna walked past Neil in a ruffly dress, not as wonderous and powerful as [b]The Ruffly Dress[/b] but it was still a ruffly dress. Spitting out his Red Bull, Neil erupted in laughter and promptly flew out of the kitchen and into the nearest wall..[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka smiled proudly as Neil stared at Kenna.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Beautiful, ne?

[b]Neil:[/b] O.O;; .........

[i]At that moment, Mini-Ken walked in. He looked up at Kenna and immediately attached himself to her leg. Kenna smiled, embarrassed. :bluesweat Coming in just behind Mini-Ken, sheepishly, was Mini-Kenna. She was wearing a little ruffly dress to match Kenna's. Asuka clasped her hands together in delight.[/i]

[b]Mini-Kenna:[/b] Mommy? *Sniffles*

[b]Asuka:[/b] Awwwwwwww... That's so sweet....[/color][/size]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]o_o'
--------

Juu loox in the kitchen, and sees asuka putting a few dresses over something. She turns her head a lil to the left, and sees another girl tied to a chair as well.

Juu walks in and looks oddly at the girl.

"Somehow I swear I've seen you before.." Juu remarks, raising an eye brow.

The girl smiles innocently and turns her head.

"I wonder where ^^" The girl says back, folding her arms on her lap.

"hmm.."

Juu looks back to her right, and sees asuka rolling on the floor, laughing. Asuka stammers up, and puts her head to Juu's ear, and whispers. "That's Ken."

O_O

".........................."

"We're playing dress up! Care to join? You can give him- er Her* a make over ^_-" Asuka asked, handing Juu a bag of make up.

O_O'

Juu smirks, and grabs the bag.

"Sure! Why not?" Juu said, opening the zipper. "Is Kenna more ova coral pink or rosy red?"

"How's red and white?" Asuka suggested, smiling.

"Red and white??"

"Yeah ^^ We'll give him the Amidala look. Then we can have two star wars char in the house."[/color] [/size]

[color=crimson]Kenna: I hope daylight is soon.. :bluesweat

But to her dismay, it was only 10:34 on the Big Brother Clock. Maybe if she waited out till everyone was sleepy, she could avoid anymore attention or dress-ups.

Neil: That is a *nice* dress. But when you think about who is really wearing it...

Neil began to crack up as Kenna raised her hand, a small orb of magical energy crackling into life. Neil shrugged with an amused smirk on his face, cracking up still.

Kenna: Oh for the love of God. *slaps Neil as hard as she can*

Neil: Hey. Dude. Ow.

Kenna: That should teach you.

Mini Neil: You got told by a chick! HAHAHA :D;;

Neil: -______-;;; [/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka laughed at Mini-Neil and took Kenna by the hand.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] You know what I wish we could do?

[b]Kenna:[/b] I'm almost scared to ask...

[b]Asuka:[/b] Instead of this being Big Brother, I wish it was like the Real World on MTV and we could take you out to a bar and get you messed up and hook you up with some guy...

[i]Asuka giggles insanely, Mini-James mocking her in his arms.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] [i]Yelling into the intercom.[/i] Hey, FLASH! We want to take Kenna out and find her a date!

[b]Kenna:[/b] Oh no we don't! >.<

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] Hubba, hubba, sexy mama! :devil:[/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Kenna: Absolutely not. >_< No way no way no way no way.

Neil: Kenna is gonna find herself a man. *finally cracks and falls to the ground laughing*

Kenna: THAT'S IT!

Kenna picked Neil up by the collar and slapped him 42 and a half times, then threw him into the boys room as hard as she could. With a resounding 'thud' Neil's journey ended.

Kenna: There. I feel much better.

Neil: *calls out* She's PMSing! HAHA

Kenna: ....................................

Mini-Neil: O.o;; Umm. *steps back*

Out of no where a giant golfclub appeared in Kenna's hand, and she stomped into the boys bedroom and began to repeatidly hit Neil in the stomach and back with the Golfclub intill she was satisified- Which was around 6 minutes later. She walked back out with a severally bent golf club and stormed off to the kitchen.[/color]

[color=blue]LK: *looks in on Neil* Are you okay?

Neil: Yeah. He hits like a girl. *falls out laughing again*

LK: *walks over and kicks Neil in the stomach* That's for clotheslining me.

*Mini-Neil walks in*

Mini-Neil: How's it feel getting your butt kicked by two girls in one night?

Neil: *picks Mini-Neil up by his throat and throws him hard out the nearest window* A little like that![/color]

[color=crimson]Kenna got herself a drink and walked back into the room, and saw the now-severely broken window. She sighed to herself and cast a spell, the pieces of the window silently going back into place. Suddenly, with a loud 'thud' Mini-Neil hit the window and slowly slid down, back out of veiw.

Kenna: Woops. Forgot to let him in first. O.o;;

[b]Knock, Knock, Knock.[/b]

Opening the door, Neil let Mini-Neil back in. Mini-Neil rubbed his face, which was bright right, and cursed in a whisper at Kenna.[/color]

[i]Liam wanders into the room and sees two people now in ruffly dresses, and one of them looks surprisingly like Ken. He paused and looked her up and down before yelling to the intercom indignantly[/i]

Liam: HEY! I thought we weren't allowed to leave the house!

[i]You're not[/i]

Liam: precisely! So I wanna know why Ken can go and get a sex change, [size=1]however well needed it was[/size], and I'm stuck here 24/7?

Kenna: *raises eyebrow*

Liam: *grins evilly*

[i]Mere moments later Liam goes flying across the room, through the sliding glass doors and lands in the swimming pool[/i]

Kenna: *dust hands and fixes the broken glass with a wave of her hand*

miniLiam: *walks in for the first time* heeeeeellllooooo sweetcheeks!

[i]miniLiam suddenly hits the OBB wall at the speed of sound, creating a very satisfying 'flump' as he was embedded in the concrete walls. At the same time, the semi-comatose Liam mutters for the upteenth time that the horny plushie is not related to him in any way shape or form[/i]

Kenna: *yet again dusts her hands*

OOC: Sorry guys, i have been away on holiday for a week... camping... no where near a computer...

[i]Neo runs into the room, constenetly falling over, wearing a frilly dress and high heels.[/i]

Neo: Hey guys look at me, look at me...
Liam: Ok, this is too weird...

[i]Liam backs off slowely as Kenna and Neo admire each others hair and dresses...[/i]

Craig looks blankly at the can of Red Bull that was placed in his hand. Neil looks, and sees Craig start to twitch and spasm wildly.

[B]Neil:[/B] Oh shít! Who gave him the red bull?

[B]LK:[/B] Me, why?

[B]Neil:[/B] He... hates nothing more than being given cheap alchohol substitutes.

At that moment, the can of Reb Bull was thrown violently across the room, straight through the wall, and a large blast of Ki followed it. The can exploded, shards of allumunum flying everywhere, tearing clother, ripping through flesh. O_o''

[B]Craig:[/B] DRINK!

[B]Ken:[/B] Oh no...

[B]Craig:[/B] DRINK! DRINK! ARSE! DRINK! GIRLS! DRINK!

[B]Liam:[/B] What's happened?

[B]Ken:[/B] It... it can't be. He's, sobering up!!!

[color=blue]LK: I may have inadvertely caused Armeggedon......

Neil: Tell us something we don't know!

Craig: DRINK!!

Kenna: Perhaps we should get inside....

*everyone looks at each other and runs inside the house*

[i]Looks like you all are in for it.[/i]

LK: You do realize that if he does kill us all, he'll start destroying the house next, right?

[i]... .... STOP HIM!!!![/i]

LK: You're a magical house! You stop him!

[i]You're the one who caused this, so you stop him![/i]

LK: *about to talk back, but finds herself back outside* ...the hell? *turns towards the house and sees everyone at the door pointing behind her* This can't possibly end well.....[/color]

[color=crimson]Meanwhile, Ginny and MiniGinny are actually getting along. The pair sneak back to the Blue room, where Ginny had drawn the fake intercom to cover the air shaft. Removing it, she pushes MiniGinny into the shaft, and tells her to crawl down it.
[i]No kidding![/i] Big Brother snaps at LK. [i]Now I--hey. HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU--? NO NOOOOOO!!!![/i]
Everyone pauses and stares at the intercom. Sounds of a struggle fill the air, followed by a heavy thunk. Followed by evil, high pitching giggling.
LK&Duo: :bluesweat
Liam: :cross:
Kenna&Neo: :smooch:
QA&Juu: :excited:
Neil: :demon:
Craig: :evil3:
Faris: :laugh:
Ginny: :devil:
"It's official," someone mumbles. "We're dead."[/color]

[color=blue]OOC: Ginny starring in "Attack of the Smilies." lol.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

LK: *runs back in the house and closes the door*

Craig: *smacks into the door* x_x

LK: Okay....I heard the house hit the floor....what happened?

Ginny: Me and MiniGinny went on a little mission.

LK: So Big Brother is...

Neil: Out cold.

LK: .... Cool.

MiniGinny: *comes out of the air shaft* That was fun!

Kenna: Uh, guys. I think we're forgetting one little thing. We have a sobered up Craig outside to deal with when he wakes up.

Everyone: *twitches*[/color]

[color=crimson]Kenna: Well. Neil. We can control a sober Craig, right?

Neil: Damn right we can.

Kenna: Alright. Lets Do it!

Neil and Kenna got into an anime pose, with their plushie forms sweatdropping, except for mini-Kenna who was happily in the pose with them. Charging out the door, ladies first of course, Kenna and Neil glanced around cautiously. Out of no where, Craig tackled Neil and slammed him into the wall, breaking a few of the bricks.

Mini-Ginny: [i]......... Mweheheheheheh.[/i]
Big Brother: *Wakes up hogtied* [i]What the... LET ME LOOSE![/i]
Mini-Ginny: *evil smirk*
Big Brother: [i]God****ingdamnit...[/i] *wiggles over to the microphone* [i]Would you NOT damage the house? And let me loose you damned plushie -.-[/i]
Mini-Ginny: [i]Nuh-uh.[/i] ^^

Kenna raised her hand, and Craig lifted into the air, unable to bring himself back to the ground.

Kenna: Quickly! Get him drunk!

Neil: With what?

Kenna: Alcohol.

Neil: You dumb****, I knew [b]that[/b] >_-;;

Kenna: Shut up and just get him drunk. @_<;;

Neil jogged back into the house and into the kitchen, searching for the thing that would get Craig drunk the most. 45 seconds later, Neil came running back out with...

Kenna: EGG NOG? THAT'S THE BEST YOU COULD COME UP WITH? [b][i][size=6]EGG NOG[/i]?![/b][/size]

Neil: Well. Yea. O_o

Kenna: .......:bluesweat..... [size=1]Eggnog... Eggnog? Dont we have tequila or something... Sigh...[/size] [b]FINE[/b]! Give him the fricking egg nog. >_>'

Neil: What? WHAT?! EGG NOG HAS ALCOHOL IF YOU MAKE IT THE BEST WAY

Kenna: <_<;;;;... Alright, Alright.

Craig lashed out at the invisible cage that was holding him up in the air like a wild animal, as Neil rose up into the sky via his ki and shoved a funnel in Craig's mouth and poured 4 gallons of Egg Nog down his throat.[/color]

[color=blue]DM: Why did Neil come in and get egg nog of all things?

LK: Probably to try and get Craig drunk again. But just in case that doesn't work, I say we barricade ourselves in the house.

DM: And leave Neil and Kenna outside?

LK: Damn, that is a problem... We could just put the weird couch in front of the door and have a lookout see if their making to come back inside.

Ginny: That should work.

[i]Two minutes later, the weird shaped couch was in front of the back door and DM was playing lookout.[/i]

Ginny: What are they doing now?

DM: It looks like Neil is shoving a funnel down Craig's throat.

LK: I'm just praying that egg nog does the trick...[size=1]Don't we have anything better than that though? I mean, egg nog, come on.....[/size][/color]