OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

Lady K tackled the ultra cute easter bunny plushe and managed to pry the texter out of its hands. Taking off the cap she proceeded to write and draw on the walls.

[i]What are you doing??!!![/i]
Lady K: Lets see how you like being drawn on Rosey...
[i]Stop that!! Stop it, I'm a house I can't wash myself![/i]
Lady K: Well you shoulda thought about that before you got my ultra cute easter bunny plushie to draw on me!

Walking out of the blue room, Duo yawned and watched as Lady K drew a flock of sheep and a really cute looking cow. Rubbing her eyes she walked off shrugging and went into the kitchen.

Duo: COOL! Pancakes!!
Neil: ...it was mine!
Juu: *mouth full of pancakes* wha wasf yourfs?
Neil: the syrup..
Duo: *sits down with a plate full of pancakes covered in syrup* this syrup?
Neil: *evil glint in his eye* ...yes
Duo: oh sorry if I knew I would have asked to use it *holds it out*

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i]Liam rubbed his now highly buffed scalp while looking in the mirror.[/i]

Liam: o dear god...what did I do to deserve this?

miniLiam: *totters in* *waves* HEY BALDY! ^_^

Liam: .... *glances at the plushies full head of hair*

miniLiam: ...

Liam: *snatches up a pair of scissors* here kitty kitty kitty...

miniLiam: *O.O* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

[i]miniLiam comes tearing out of the bathroom while waving his arms in the air screaming blue bloody murder. Liam follows quickly behind on all fours, face covered in war paint made from someone's goth lipstick.[/i]

All: o.O;;

Liam: KITTY KITTY!

miniLiam: *still waving his plushie arms in the air* MUMMY! HEP ME! HEP ME!

Neil: uh..ok...*chuggs the bottle of syrup*

Juu: *holding plate of dry pancakes* :bawl: noooo....

Duo: Cat? where?!!! *looks around*
Juu: He's talkin to MiniLiam
Duo: *sheepish* I knew that... ^^;
Juu: suuuuure
Neil: *has pored all the syrup on his pancakes* mwahahaha!! it's all mine!!

Liam proceeds to crawl around readying to pounce on his poor counterpart.

Liam: It's only fair if you're bald too! *jumps*

[color=blue]LK: *stops drawing on the walls* Okaaay, I was outside because that stupid plushie kicked me out the window and then I was drawing on the walls. How'd that happen? It's like The Twilight Zone or something. Now, to get that damn Mini-Ken.....I'll "Bwee" him alright....after I clean myself up.

[i]45 minutes later[/i]

LK: *comes into the kitchen with Mini-LK and a vaccum* Where's that damn plushie?!?

Neil: Which one?

LK: Mini-Ken!

Neil: I don't know. Why? What'd he do?

LK: Kicked me out a frickin' window!

Neil: Ha!

LK: *glares evily at Neil and then spots Mini-Ken slowly sneaking up on Asuka* There you are!! Goddamn plushie! *runs after Mini-Ken with a really demonic look on her face*

Mini-Ken: Eeep. *runs off*[/color]

[color=crimson]Ginny wakes up on her double bed to find that she is in a straight jacket.
Lady K, still chasing MiniKen, end up in the blue room, and find Ginny.
"THERE you are!" Lady K exclaims. "What's with the getup?"
Ginny bursts into hot tears.
"I didn't do it, ba GAWK!" MiniKen giggles and crows as he runs out again. [/color]

[color=crimson]Mini-Ken's nicer, more mature side finally took back over and he began to slow down... He turned to Lady Katana with a slightly guilty look on his face.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Lady K, Forgive me! I was just really hungry v_v

Mini-Ken jumped on Lady Katana's head and hugged her in guilt...

Meanwhile, outside in a small crater...

Ken silently dusted his arms off, black soot and tar from the intense heat from the explosion dripping off onto the ground. He jogged twards the house, and repaired the giant hole in the house.

[b]Ken[/b]: Man. My luck is off today. O_o;;

[b]RUMBLE[/b]

[b]Ken[/b]: What the hell was that?

[b]Rumbbbbleeeeeeeeee.......[/b]

Ken looked down to his quivering stomach and patted it, deciding to head twards the kitchen for a little breakfast..[/color]

[color=crimson]"Cwy, Ginny, cwy!" MiniGinny said demonically as she climbed on the bed next to her big, bawling self.
"*sniffle* What if I *sniffle* don't?"
*Ka-klick!* "Then I go Bun Bun on you!"
Ginny screams loudly and kicks the evil plushie; Lady K and MiniKen look back at her ("Whew, still in her straightjacket, thank goodness!"), then see MiniGinny's tiny legs wiggling from inside a hole in the wall.
"Um, think I'll go over [i]there[/i] now..." Lady K says, a little disturbed. [/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka finishes her pancakes and excuses herself from the table quietly. She shuffles up the stairs slowly, her blue ruffly dress dragging along behind her. She walks down the hallway and just as she turns the corner, she sees staring back up at her, a plushie of PiroMunkie. She gasps.[/i]

[b]Mini-Piro:[/b] Miss Queen! I've been sent to deliver a message!

[b]Asuka:[/b] A message? From who???

[b]Mini-Piro:[/b] PiroMunkie himself, m'lady.

[i]Asuka thinks for a minute and then the lightbulb goes off.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Aha! Today is mine and Piro's ten month wedding anniversary!

[i]With that, before Mini-Piro can even respond, she picks him up and gives him a gentle kiss. He looks dazed but happy.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Now, you deliver that to Piro-Honey.

[i]The little plushie staggers off, falling down the staircase. Asuka steps into the blue room and sees Ginny in a straightjacket on the bed.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] :bluesweat[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Food... Food... Food... Sage... Beef... Ham... I need something exquisit.. Something professional. Something mature for breakfast.

Ken pulls out a small rectangular box and smiles happily to himself.

[b]Ken[/b]: Ah. Pop-Tarts. ^_^

He nonchalantily takes one of the silver bags out, and takes the two pop-tarts out, placing them neatly into the toaster. He turns the toaster on, and leans against the nearest solid object, closing his eyes and waiting patiently.

[b]....

*Pop!*

Ken[/b]: Wootage.

Ken got a saucer out and quickly threw the hot poptarts onto it, and walked out of the kitchen to sit on the stairs..[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]About that time, just as Ken was starting to enjoy his Pop-tarts, Mini-Piro fell down the staircase and landed on his plate. His pop-tarts went flying onto the floor that has who knows what all over it. Ken jumped up and screamed in disgust. Mini-Piro just layed on his plate, staring dreamily up at the ceiling.[/i]

[b]Ken:[/b] AAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! Mini-Piro!

[i]Then...[/i]

[b]Ken:[/b] AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! My pop-tarts! What the hell do you think you're doing????

[b]Mini-Piro:[/b] Message for the big guy from the Queen...

[b]Ken:[/b] -_-;;[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: That is *SO* not cool. Get off of the plate. -.- OFF OF THE PLATE! Ugh.

Mini-Piro just stared dreamily into random amounts of space... So, Ken threw the plate out the window and shrugged.

[b]Ken[/b]: I told him to get off the plate. o.o;;

He then walked over and picked up the pop-tarts and threw them out the window as well, sighing. He walked back into the kitchen and grabbed a stick of Beef Jerky, and chomped on it satisfyingly, heading back to the staircase.[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Slowly, but surely, the large tentacle of the local monster crept up behind Ken. Just as he went to eat the piece of beef jerky, it was snatched from his hand and dragged into the dark lair under the couch.[/i]

[b]Ken:[/b] CHRIST ALMIGHTY CAN'T I JUST HAVE A BITE TO FREAKING EAT???

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] [i]Swinging from the ceiling fan.[/i] NOPE! Mwahahahahaha![/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: #)*$_!$!#!##$~@+($+_~#(+%!##$!@+*(#$+*(!+#_*$(....

Ken dove under the couch with his sword flying in behind him. Silence fell for a few moments, and then the sound of monsters screaming, and swords clashing echoed throughout the house. Ken crawled out covered in green blood, with a perfectly untouched beef jerky.

[b]Ken[/b]: AHahahaha... AHAHAHAHAH... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... :drunk:

Neil walked by and snatched the beef jerky from Ken's fingers, muttering a thanks, and continued on. Ken stared blankly into space, where the beef jerky had been, and silently fell over, in a seemingly comatose state.[/color]

[Neil eat the beef jerky in a flash, the syrup giving him an indestructible inner-coating in his stomach. Therefore, he could eat anything in the world, and it would not harm him. Even food from Arizona. Thus, the rampage upon the kitchen had began...]

--
WB...><;;

[color=crimson]Ginny somehow manages to struggle upright in her straightjacket. The Auron plushie, sitting quietly next to her, topples to one side; Queen Asuka raises an eyebrow.
"Ginny, when you said you'd never love a plushie--" Lady K trails off, shaking her head.
"Ew," Auron comments.
With a mighty jump, Ginny is on her feet...but Auron has rolled to the floor beneath her feet, and is instantly trampled.
"Ow," Auron complains.
MiniGinny squirms from out of the wall, a large screwdriver in her plushie hands, ready to take on the intercom again. "Ohhh, the world in here is fwightful, and exploding Fwash is d'wightful...as wong as he does explode...let him FOOM let him FOOM let him--"
FOOM!
:blowingup
The Shaun plushie (who had been hiding underneath the bed again), screams in horror and ducks back under.
"Wimp..." the mutilated Auron plushie manages to grumble.[/color]

VWWWWOOOOOOMMMM VVVRRRRMMMMMM VVVVVVV
the sounds of the vaccume cleaner runs through the house as Duo starts cleaning for no apparent reason. (boredom does that to ya you know)
Duo vaccuming disturbed the sleep of Mini-Lady K and she proceeded to throw an exploding pillow at Duo.
Ping
goes Duo, then Mini-Lady K for blowing her up and of course lets not forget Mini-Ginny.
Goes mini-Ginny again for no reason.. (I personally think she just spontaniously combusted)

[i]Liam pinned his miniself to the carpeted floor, scissors held in his free hand. miniLiam squirmed, trying to get himself out of Liam's grip.[/i]

Liam: If I go bald, you go bald little dude

miniLiam: *squirms* nooo! miniLiam stay as miniLiam is!

Liam: *raises an eyebrow* what?

miniLiam: *huffs* I was merely using comman barbarous language in a last ditch attempt to hit that suddenly reverted-to-caveman brain of yours, and avoid you severing my scalp with that oversized monstrocity that you prefer to call 'scissors.' Which I believe should be referred to with a more apt name of 'hedge clippers.'

Liam: *shrugs and snipps his hair off* Big words do not work little guy, after all, you are modelled after me.

miniLiam: *rubs his bare plushie scalp* now why do I feel like a two-year-old's barbie doll?

Liam: *grins and wanders off, carrying the severed hair aloft and in the general direction of the bathroom so he can remove the bloody black lipstick war-paint*

[color=blue]LK: *walks into the living room and sees her mini-self holding her head* What's wrong with you?

Mini-LK: I got blown up.

LK: For what?

Mini-LK: Hitting DM with one of your exploding pillows.

LK: I told you those were for emegencies.

Mini-LK: She woke me up from a good sleep. That, in my book, constitutes as an emergency.

LK: Hate to hear what you'd consider Neil going off the deep end...again.

Mini-LK: The cataclismic destruction of the human race as we know it.

LK: *thinks* True. But anyway, come on. I've got a little plan that should be a blast and I need your help. *walks off*

Mini-LK: Ooh! Plans of destruction and [i]evil...[/i]sounds like fun! *follows LK*[/color]

[color=crimson]Ken snapped out of his comatose state with all the explosions going on, jumping to his feet. He scratched the back of his head, and looked around for whatever was causing the explosions.

[b]Neil[/b]: It aint me.

[b]Ken[/b]: For once. Heh.

[b]Neil[/b]: Shhh.

Ken shrugged and before he could answer, LK calmly walked past- she was being closely followed by MiniLk, who had a somewhat nerve-wracking look of curious-excitement on her face. Curiousity getting the best of him as well, he decided to follow both of them to see what they were up to...[/color]

[color=blue]As LK and her mini-self proceeded down the hall, she heard an extra pair of footsteps following behind and turned around to see Ken.

LK: Oh...uh...Hi, Ken!

Ken: What exactly are [i]you[/i] doing?

LK: Just giving Rosey a little wake up call...heh.

Ken: Really, now? How so?

LK: It's quite simple really. It only involves some Roman Candles I brought to celebrate when I left and the open air shaft no one has fixed yet.....

Ken: Simple, yet devious...I like it!

Mini-LK: Where do I come in?

LK: You're gonna case the Control Room for me. I need you to crawl in the air shaft and make sure that dearest Big Brother is in a nice, good sleep....

Mini-LK: That's really evil, ya know.

LK: I do. This should make him realize he shouldn't bring people's plushies to life and make them do Pokémon-related antics. Hey, Ken you got a lighter on you?

Ken: No, but I can go get one. This I wanna see...*walks off*[/color]

[color=crimson]Ken searched a few of the kitchen drawers, still not exactly used to the way everything was set up. He knew that Neil had a few bags of pot in his bag, and he jogged over to the bedrom that Neil was staying in. Picking up Neil's bag, Ken searched one of the smaller pockets and pulled out a simple Black Bic Lighter. He nodded in satisfaction, and jogged back to where LK and Mini-LK were.[/color]

[color=blue]Mini-LK: Hey, Ken's coming back. Are you sure that's all I have to do?

LK: Yup.

Ken: I'm back. Found one in Neil's bag.

LK: Not surprised. Okay, now I have to go get the candles. Back in a flash.

[i]A flash later.[/i]

LK: *walking towards her mini-self and Ken with six Roman candles* Got 'em!

Ken: That was quick.

LK: Flashes are like that. ^_^ *walks over to the air shaft and picks up Mini-LK* You know what to do. *puts Mini-LK in the air shaft*

Mini-LK: Right! *begins crawling into the air shaft*

[i]Five minutes later....[/i]

Mini-LK: *whispering* Hey, guys! He's fast asleep! Snoring and drooling to boot!

LK: Ick....

Ken: "Ick?"

LK: I say "ick" when I get grossed out, okay? *whispering* Hey, get back against the wall! I'm gonna put 'em in! *starts putting the candles in the shaft in two neat rows on three*

Mini-LK: *whispering* Okay! I'm out of the way!

LK: Would you like to do the honors, Ken?

Ken: Why, thank you. *light the lighter and then the candles*

Three seconds later, with LK and Ken carefully holding them so they wouldn't fall out, the candles went off.

[i]AHHHH!!! WHAT THE HELL?!?! OWWWW!! SONUVA!!! AHHHHHHH! OWWWW!!![/i]

By this time, LK and Ken were on the floor laughing their asses off. Mini-LK was in the Control Room, laughing and pointing every time BB got hit.

Mini-LK: That'll teach you to mess with big Me....[/color]

[color=crimson]"Ooo! OOO! I want in!!!" MiniGinny shrieked.
Suddenly, the inevitable happened.
MiniLK and MiniGinny have exploded once more.
Ginny, finally out of her straightjacket, stares at the group of conspirators and groans. "Now why didn't I think of that?"
The two blownup plushies reform, and MiniGinny giggles insanely. "WHOO! Do it AGAIN, bahbeeee!"
Lady K and Ken stare at her in disbelief.
A sizzling noise hisses over the intercom, followed by the smell of burnt flesh. Big Brother groans noticably, and growls.
[i]Shut up, you.[/i]
MiniGinny reforms, and starts to sing again. "All I want for Chwistmas is for Fwash go boom, for Fwash go boom, for Fwash go--"
Ginny waits for MiniGinny to reform, then stares at the plushie. "Don't you ever get tired of that?"
"Nope! Hee hee hee!"[/color]

[i]Liam walks out of the bathroom, wiping the last remnants of his war paint. miniLiam sits on the lounge room floor, holding his bald head and rocking backwards and forwards on the spot. Liam chuckles and flops onto the couch next to him, promptly falling asleep[/i]

miniLiam: *evil glint in his eye* heheheheh...all is going to come in a full circle...ssssooon....

Liam: *opens eye* huh?

miniLiam: O_o; uh, I mean..ow..^^;

Liam: right. You do that. *falls back to sleep*

~~~~~~~
[b]Half an hour later[/b]
~~~~~~~

Liam: *wakes up, stretches* hm..what time is it? *yawn*

miniLiam: ten in the morning and all is well..[size=1]for me..[/size]

Liam: cool little guy, but lay off the evil bit at the end, it doesn't suit you.

miniLiam: from now on I don't take orders from you, you take them from me FWAHAHAHA!

Liam: *yawn* right. As if. *scratches neck* hey..what the..

miniLiam: that collar that is around your neck is in fact my own 'human' version of BB's plushie collar....

Liam: O.O uh...ok....

miniLiam: *raises small device* in fact, do anything out of the ordinary, and *poof* no more Liam.

Liam: dude, why didn't BB notice?

miniLiam: he's too busy seeking revenge..*dark look of evil...*

Liam: crap

miniLiam: *waggles finger* tut-tut, foul language young man, that might cost you...

Liam: that's it. Young man. You are so going down!

[i]Liam leaps at the little guy and crash tackles him to the ground. miniLiam frantictly presses the big red button when Liam rolls off him,, but to no event.[/i]

miniLiam: O.O oop..

Liam: *grins* Like I said. Down.

miniLiam: oh...dear...

Liam: *snatches the guy up* that's it. Blender. Now. I'm thinking blind date...

miniLiam: O.O