OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

[i]Liam wanders over and takes the essay from Neil. He skims through it and promptly pulls out a lighter, setting the paper on fire. He waits until the last piece of ash has fallen to the floor before saying[/i]

[b]Liam:[/b] can't let flashy see that :shifty:

[i]An anguished cry comes from the window, followed by 'THAT WAS MY ONLY COPY YOU B-'[/i]

[b]Liam:[/b] *nods at miniLiam*

[b]miniLiam:[/b] *nods back at Liam*

[i]The cycle continues for quite a while[/i]

[b]Liam:[/b] My head hurts..-.-

[b]miniLiam:[/b] ditto...ow...>.<

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i]In a twisting pillar of ki shot from his hand, Neil had obliterated Liam and his moronic counterpart in a huge torrent of flames. Looking at the smoldering ash on the ground, he motioned towards it, a black essance surrounding it. In a loud bang, and in a bright flash, the paper was back, completely fine.

For some added protection, Neil put a barrier of ki around the essay, and sealed it. In other words, YOU IDIOTS CAN'T TOUCH THE ESSAY!![/i]

[b]Neil:[/b] [b][Ran][/b]"Booyaka *****."[b][/Ran][/b]

[color=blue]LK: Finito! Now let's see if what I wrote actually makes sense....

Pokémon is one of the many things that Japan has given us in the 1990's, and hardly anything comes close to the phenomenon it caused. Well, except maybe Tickle Me Elmo and Furby. Pokémon is basically about a 10 year old Trainer living in either a) Kanto, or b) Johto,going out on a "Pokémon Journey." This journey is to see if he/she can catch all 251 Pokémon and become a Pokémon Master. There are obstacles blocking the way, such as rival Trainers and of course Gym Leaders, which need to be defeated in order to be able to control all the Pokémon you capture, and the Elite Four, who are the ultimate trainers and you must defeat them to become a true Pokémon Master. The series of games has become very repetitive and starting to get boring. GameFreak and Nintendo simply adding Pokémon and new areas to the mix isn't enough to bring it out of the slump. I mean, after you've done something once, it gets kind of boring, which is the case with this particular video games, but not others (i.e. Final Fantasy, Zelda, etc...). New aspects are to be added when the new games, Ruby and Sapphire (which will start what is already being called the Precious Gems series), but probably not enough to bring Pokémon out of the rut it's been sliding so slowly into. Don't get me wrong, the Pokémon franchise itself is still going pretty strong with all the other crap it has out, but the games are really starting to suck, so it all depends if Ruby and Sapphire are good to see if Pokémon survives another profit quarter....

LK: That sounds about right. *walks off to turn in her essay*[/color]

[i]Liam and miniLiam slowly reform on the carpeted floor. Liam sat up and rubbed his head, pained look upon his face. miniLiam reforms also, but his head seems to be on backwards, Liam does nothing to rectify the situation...[/i]

[b]Liam:[/b] owowowowow! x.x

[b]miniLiam[/b] hey! who's talking? *walks into the back of the couch*

[b]Liam(sees the now glowing essay):[/b] pretty...*walks towards it* Shiny...:excited: *touches it* ..o.o; oh dear..

[i]Liam's arm is consumed in ki, which with explosive force sends him flying across the room and crashing into the solid brick wall on the far side. Liam is now unconscious and 'one with the wall'...[/i]

[b]miniLiam(magages to face the right direction)[/b] HA-HA! *bounces into an unseen coffee table*

[b]LK(walks past to hand her essay in):[/b] *looks at Liam* funny, I don't remember the house to have any modern art...[i]very[/i] realistic though...*continues on*

[b]Liam:[/b] owies...x.X

[color=crimson]Ginny, still the evil bunny GinGin, decides to walk around the house with her switchblade. Every 20 feet or so, she stops, and fiddles for a moment, then moves on.
Duo walks past, trying to decide what to write her essay on, when she sees it:
[i]"Yinuh ec tayt caqo!"[/i]
She walks about 20 feet away from the plagurized couch, only to find the same thing scratched deeply into the wall next to her:
And so it is, on and on, every 20 feet.
Her confusion is sincere and severe. The letters are black upon the wall, torn wallpaper bordering the letters.
[i]WE WILL NOT MUTILATE THE HOUSE![/i] Big Brother bellows.
GinGin sneers from her hiding place. "Says you," she whispers.
[i]I HEARD THAT--where are you? Get out here NOW so I can make a lucky rabbit's foot out of ya![/i]
GinGin isn't that stupid, so Flash decides to vent his anger elsewhere.

MEANWHILE, back at the Queen's school room:
"So," MiniGinny tells the plushies surrounding her, "the TRUE secret to life is--"
:blowingup
The Shaun plushie screams in horror and hides under the couch (fortunately for him, the Gworp is out sick today). [/color]

[i]Neil, growing weary of this plain of existance, shifts himself into the Dark Void, bringing the boys' room along with him. Ken continued playing his game; he had been in the Dark Void his share amount of times, so it was nothing to get worked up about.

Craig, however, hadn't. Plus, everyone's favorite Welsh guy was drunk. So you know what kind of things he was seeing...[/i]

[b]Ken:[/b] "Got tired of everyone's Saturday-morning cartoon antics?"

[b]Neil:[/b] "Yeah. And I wish one would walk into the hole in existance I created where the room used to be."

-- -- -- --
Please note that I, and I alone, can control the Dark Void. So you can't "pull us back and make us sit in a desk". So there.

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka, leaving the classroom for a while, sits on the roof with her materials, preparing to write her essay over Lunar 2. She knows that it's a good selection for her because it was a love story, and any RPG that's a love story at the same time makes Asuka happy. She smiles and sighs to herself, closing her eyes and folding her hands, hugging them to her chest. The sun is beginning to set and from her vantage point on the roof, she can't hear any of the racket that may or may not be coming from inside the loony bin known as the OBB house. She sits with her feet dangling from the roof, the ruffles of her long gown gently blowing in the wind. Her hair blows around and she lays back, thinking things through.[/i]

[b]Mini-James:[/b] [i]Coming up and standing over her.[/i] What are you doing Miss Queen? You seem like you're in a good mood.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Ah yes...I had a wonderful day. Being in the classroom and torturing all of the housemates was great fun. Never thought Flashy would take my assignment seriously, though.

[i]She laughs a little, twirling a strand of her hair around her finger. Mini-James looks at her. Not knowing it, he is really distracting her from an oncoming attack. Ken hides on the roof as well, unseen by Asuka. Mini-James signals to him.[/i]

[b]Mini-James:[/b] Well I guess I'll be going now...

[b]Asuka:[/b] No, wait, don't le....MHMHMWMMMHHMMMWW!!!!

[i]At that moment, Ken attacks Asuka from behind, grabbing her and putting a gag over her mouth. She tries to scream and kick, but her has her tightly.[/i]

[b]Ken:[/b] Ha! We have now captured the Queen and we will hold her hostage until further notice! Any one dare try to stop us and they will be utterly destroyed!

[i]Asuka shoots a look at Mini-James that looks eerily like "You idiot, you betrayed me, you are SO going to pay for this." Ken laughs manically and runs off the roof, carrying Asuka through the house.[/i][/color][/size]

[color=blue]LK: *sees Ken run into the house with a gagged Asuka under his arm* o_O;; He's finally gone off the deep end for real....Wait a second. *goes back to the doorway of the Boys' Room and sees nothing but the Dark Void* I thought he was in there. *shrugs* Whatever. *walks back to the living room and sees Liam still on the wall and blinks* Would you like to get down?

Liam: Yes, please.

LK: Hold on. I have to go get the Magic Spatula. *walks off to the kitchen and sees Mini-James trudging in* Hey, you know Ken kidnapped Asuka because of that school thing, right?

Mini-James: Yes, I do. I helped him by accident. Miss Queen blames me.

LK: Well, why don't you and your little plushie troops get together and go after her?

Mini-James: Because Ken said we'd be utterly destroyed....

LK: And that's stopped you before? Remember the Plushie Rebellion a few weeks ago?

Mini-James: *thinks* You're right! I have to go get the others! *runs off to get the other plushies*

LK: Ken and Neil vs. the Plushie Brigade: Round 2. This is gonna be messy....*goes after the Magic Spatula to get Liam off the wall*[/color]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: I HAVE WON! I AM THE WINNER OF THE PLUSHIE WAR! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA!!!

Ken fell to silence and entered his secret shadow-lair, where he commenced on doing hideous torture on Asuka, which included various episodes of Barney, and Ken singing pop songs...[/color]

OOC: Wasn't someone supposed to be voted out like yesterday? Well i guess Flashys little twist was that we get to stay for another week. Yay.
--------------------

[i]Neo walks past the bedroom and hears Ken singing karoky barney.[/i]

Neo: Oh oh oh! Sounds like fun, i wanna join.

[i]Neo rushes into the bedroom and begins to dance around auska, singing Barney songs with Ken.[/i]

Auska: Noo!!!!! Make it stop, Make it stooooop!!!!!!!!

Duo after being tottaly confused by GinGin twice in one day sat down ro write her essay

Duo: *chewing pen* hmm.... hmm...
GinGin: *walks up behind her* what ya doing?
Duo: AHHHH! *clutches her right sholder* you gave me a heart attack!!
GinGin: um... Duo that isn't your heart.. so what are you doing?
Duo: Thinking of an essay...
GinGin: can i see what you've written so far? *snatches the page to see its covered with doodles of happy couples* gah... Duo this isn't an essay
Duo: I know that! *snatches it back* I was getting to it

[color=crimson]GinGin growls in a world-domination manner. "Heh, the REAL twist to this week's vote off is that I get to spit the losers on my switchblade and eat their roasted carcasses."
"EWWWWW!!!" Duo yells from behind her. "...wait, what if YOU get voted off?"
"......" GinGin is silent for a long moment. Then: "They won't vote me off--not as long as I got my switchblade and evil personality."
[i]I can fix that.[/i]
With those words, GinGin is Ginny once more.
"Whew," Ginny sighs in relief, "I was almost afraid that wouldn't work."
[i]That's right, you--hey...[/i]
"HA HA I outsmarted Fla--EEEEK! A SWITCHBLADE?! WHAT AM I DOING WITH A SWITCHBLADE?!?" She drops it in terror.
Duo rolls her eyes and grins. "Good to have the innocent Ginny back."[/color]

[i]Liam flopped out of the wall and hit the carpeted floor with a soft 'flump.' He got shakily to his feet, with miniLiam laughing in the background, and thanked LK before wandering off to wonder what all the commotion was about.[/i]

[b]Liam:[/b] What was with the muffled movement on the roof and stuff?

[b]Ken(from inside void):[/b] Nothing, now go away

[b]Liam:[/b] o...k...

[i]Just then miniJames and a small plushie batallion of unknown plushies rush at the void...only to go flying [b]back out[/b] of the void.[/i]

[b]Liam:[/b] cool o.O

[i]miniLiam toddles up to the void, head now on straight, and requests to come in[/i]

[b]Ken:[/b] ....

[b]miniLiam:[/b] *procures a giant bag of Doritos*

[i]A whispered conversation is heard from inside of the void[/i]

[b]miniKen:[/b] Got dip?

[b]miniLiam:[/b]*raises a jar of Hot and Spicy salsa dip*

[i]Void opens and miniLiam goes in, dragging the bag of chips behind him[/i]

[b]Liam:[/b] o.O; ... *anime fall*

Oh, what... an... ***.
---------------------------------------------------------

Craig stands up.

[B]Craig's review on the Legacy of Kain series[/B] (Okay, so it's not strictly an RPG, but it's more that than anything else...)

[I]The legacy of Kain series is set in the gothic world of Nosgoth. With Nosgoth's birth, the pillars were born. The nine pillars, which go high above the clouds, and deep below the ground, are the very life essence of the planet. Each of the pillars has a guardian, chosen at birth to guard their pillar, until the time they die. The guardians share a telikinetic link, and have great pride in Nosgoth. Some 500 years after the pillars, the Soul Reaver came. The Soul Reaver is a sword, it has unmatched power, and the wielder will have tremendous strength. This sword will shape the very destiny of Nosgoth, in some years to come.
One day, the guadrian of the pillar of balance, a woman named Ariel, is murdered. At the exact moment of her death, a young man named Kain is born, destined to take over from her as balance guardian. However, one of the other guardians, a man named Nupraptor, was the love of Ariel's life, and when he finds her murdered corpse, he slips into an extreme madness. This insanity infects all the guardians through their telekinetic bond, it spreads to them all, even the young baby Kain. The pillars, now without any guardians, turn grey and crack. They to, have become corrupted by Nupraptor's insanity.
Some 30 years later, the now nobleman Kain is murdered by thugs outside a tavern. He does not now his destiny, he does not know he is chosen to be balance guardian, but he soon will.
At the mouth of hell, the necromancer Mortaineous offers Kain the chance to come back to live and kill those who murdered him. The only catch is, he will be a vampire. Kain, blinded by rage, accepts willingly, and returns to Nosgoth in his new... divine state. He avanges his own death with little effort, but then he visits the pillars. He beholds them in their broken, crumbled state, and he feels a bond with them, one he does not undertstand. It is then that he is visited by the spirit of Ariel, former balance guardian, who tells him that he must restore the pillars, by killing their corrupted guardians. He kills 7 without effort, including Nupraptor, but finds it difficult to kill Moebuis, the guardian of time. This is because Moebius has a guard, a noble warrior by the name Malek. Kain finds and claims the Soul Reaver, but even now he cannot seem to hurt Malek, and vice versa. So, Kain searches out the help of a vampire stronger than he, the ancient vampire named Vorador. Vorador eventually agrees, and he fights and kills the warrior Malek while Kain goes after Moebius. However, Moebius is a deceiving man, and he persuades Kain to go after a man called the Nemesis before he kills Moebius. He persuades Kain that this man, the Nemesis, is the true reason for the pillars' corruption. He tells Kain that he can send Kain back into Nosgoth's past, and he can kill the Nemesis, who was once King William the Just, before he turns to evil. Kain, tired of being a pawn, accepts, and, with the Soul Reaver, goes back into the past to kill William.
Kain meets William in the past, but... something devastating happens. Both Kain and William hold the Soul Reaver, and a paradox is created. History strains to alter to this event as Kain and William battle. Kain kills William, as Moebius has asked, but when he returns to the future, he finds out that it was all a setup.
Because Kain killed Moebius before he became the Nemesis, he was only known as a kind and good king, and that he was assasinated by a vampire. Because of this, a huge hatred for vampires is created, which is what Moebius planned all along. These rebels are known as the Sarafan. Kain returns to the future, just as Vorador is beheaded. Moebius holds up Vorador's head, and proclaims that the vampire plague is no more. Kain then kills Moebius for his deceit, and 8 of the nine guardians have been destroyed. Kain, suddenly, realises his final task. He realises that he is the ballance guardian, and that for Nosgoth to be saved, he must make one final sacrifice. Should he kill himself and save Nosgoth? Or, should he selfishly live, and rule in Nosgoth's corruption, condeming the land to utter ruin?
Kain chooses to live, and so Nosgoth is doomed to die. Kain is determined to destroy all sarafan, and decided that the vampires must thrive again. Kain does not rule Nosgoth, and has huge furnaces pumping smoke into the sky to bloke out the sun. Kain decided to commit the ultimate act of disrespect on a sarafan. He stolls into the underworld itself, and steals the sould of 6 dead Sarafan priests. Their names are Melchiah, Zephon, Rahab, Dumah, Turel, and Raziel. He resurrects them as his "sons", his vampire lleutenants. For a millenia, they serve him.
Over time, Kain and his vampires learn to evolve, by going into a state of metamorphosis, coming out of their cacoon like state with a new trait. Kain would always be the first to do it... until one day, when Kain's strongest son Raziel, goes into his cocoon, and emerges with a set of bat like wings, something that even Kain does not possess. Kain was furious, he rippes Raziel's wings from him, and he ordered that Raziel be thrown into the abyss, a deadly vortex of water, the ultimate height of pain for vampires, their bodies suffer, but their minds are kept alive until the very last moment. Raziel is thrown in, and he burns for an eternity. His skin turns blue, his body is whithered, his midsection and lower jaw completely burn away... but somehow, he lives!
Raziel wakes in a mysteirous chamber, and only a proud, mystical voice as his company. The voice tells him that he is the "Elder", and that he wants Raziel to get revenge on Kain, not only for himself, but so that Nosgoth will be saved![/I]

[B]Craig:[/B] More next time folks... no, I'm not done yet.

[color=crimson]Ginny runs around the house, screaming. "AUGGHHH!! MUST KNOW WHO IS GETTING VOTED OFF!!!"
She pauses for a moment. "No, I should be a good person and wait. Finding out early is cheating."
Her eyeballs bulge in frantic anticipation and she's off and running again, screaming. "MUST KNOW!!! AUUUGGHHH!!!"
She pauses again. Reaches for the phone. Dials the psychic hotline.
"Hello, Madame Swamme, I knew you'd call."
"Hush, just tell me if I getting voted off...no, wait, don't...no, wait, DO...no, wait, DON'T!...TELL ME!....DON'T TELL ME! TELL ME, DAMMIT!! NO, DOOON'T!!! AUUUUUUGGHHHH!!!"
[i]Why do I get all the weirdos?[/i] the Madame thinks to herself. "Kssshttt, this is a recording....kssshttt, you cannot reach this number whilst in seclusion....kssshtt, have a nice day! *Click*!"
"AUUUGHHHH!!!" Ginny screams again. "Oy....high strung people do NOT handle suspense well...."[/color]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This scene is actually based on many AIM conversations I've been having for the duration of OBBII, heh. Ask my AIM buddies. ^^

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Juu looks oddly at Ginny, then stares back at Lady K.

"*sigh* She's losing it..." Juu says, shaking her head and leaning against the wall.

"Losing...? losing what??" Lady K asks, raising an eyebrow.

Juu walks over to Ginny, and pulls the phone from her. Just then, Ginny jumps back up, and snatches it away again.

"Fine, if she's not gonna answer-"

"Call miss.Cleo." Lady K sneers, smirking at Ginny sarcasticly.

"OMG!! You're a genius!! I saw her on T.V. And-" Ginny exclaims, jumping up and down, squeezing her grip on the phone.

"Ginny, I was being sar-"

"HELLO?? MISS CLEO?? UM, I need to know if, WILL I GET VOTED OFF??" Ginny exclaims at the phone, her eyes slowly turning red.

Lady K and Juu sit on the couch, as Lady K reaches for the remote. She browses through the channels, until she reaches a channel with a familiar psychic 'friend' looking oddly at her cards.

"um, select a number, then I can tell you now what your fortune is."

"TELL ME!!!!!"

The woman looks oddly around the screen, getting Juu to giggle at the screen.

"CARD NUMBER 9!!! HURRY ><;;;"

"I am not sure abouta your question. But go ahead and do something about that thing that's going to get wet." The woman replies, still looking oddly in front of her, forcing a smile.

Ginny turns to the doors, and sees Mini-Auron sitting on the edge of the pool, a large tentacle hanging out from it.

Ginny throws down the phone, and runs into the kitchen, takes a butchers' knife from Liam, and runs outside, to the pool. Juu gets up, and stares at the phone, tilting her head to one side in confusion. She picks up the phone and takes a deep breath.

An hour later...

Juu walks up to the phone, trying her best to be quiet. She clicks the redial button and..

"Hello, you've reached-"

"Um, hello miss magical person cleo," Juu stops, and looks around to make sure noone is looking. "Am I going to get voted off???"[/color] [/size]

Duo looks up from her place on the couch, looking out the window she see's Ginny chopping off the gworp's tentacle furiously.
[i]I bet she'll make somesort of art out of that... wait she isn't that twisted![/i] Duo thinks.
Turning her head to the kitchen she wonders why Juu is nervous and where the phone came from. Walking up to Juu she taps her on the sholder.
Duo: what ya doing?
Juu: aaah! *grips heart* I'm uh... nothing! *hangs up the phone*
Duo: ...weird... very weird... why are you all edgy about the vote off's? There's nothing to be woried about I doubt you'll be voted off

[i]Liam wandered towards the fridge and prized out a bottle of soft drink before flopping onto the couch and eyeing the void darkly, occasionally taking sips between glares[/i]

[b]Liam:[/b] traitor...-.-

[b]miniLiam:[/b] *soars high through the air and out of the void before landing with a soft thud on the carpet*

[b]Liam:[/b] oO

[b]miniLiam:[/b] *gets up and rubs behind* ow, now that was uncalled for!

[b]Liam:[/b] What brings you so suddenly back to my reality?

[b]miniLiam:[/b] you know those chips?

[b]Liam:[/b] yeah...

[b]miniLiam:[/b] well, I kinda borrowed them from them in order to barter my way in under false pretences

[b]Liam:[/b] So basically you're an evil thieving bastard as well as a disloyal minion?

[b]miniLiam[/b] Yup

[color=blue]LK: *walking in the hallway* I can't believe she actually called....*Mini-LK comes flying out of the air shaft and hits LK in the head* Oww....

Mini-LK: You're telling me....

LK: What happened?

Mini-LK: He got me cornered. He's been chasing me forever. That's why he hasn't been bugging you guys. You should see him. He's all burnt and crispy..heh.

LK: Heh! That does sound pretty funny. Hey, I've got a new plan. Come on. *walks off*

Mini-LK: Do I have to go in there again? *follows LK*

LK: Not this time....But it'll still probably be as funny...maybe even funnier....[/color]

[color=crimson]"AURON!" Ginny runs and grabs the plushie, while brandishing her knife at the Gworp. "HEY, leave him alone! I thought you were sick!"
[i]Auron plushies...it does a Gworp body good.[/i]
"You are so SADISTIC!"
[i]You only figured that out now?[/i]
Ginny groans and wanders back into the house, hugging her Auron plushie.
The Shaun plushie, meanwhile, has wandered outside to calm Ginny down. He sees the Gworp tentacle, and suddenly tackles it, Steven Irwin style.
"Would you look at this beaut? This is a rare OBBII pool and couch dwelling Gworp, and--AUGH!"
The tentacle flails, trying to toss the plushie off, with no luck. The Shaun plushie clings, patting the tentacle.
"Yer alright mate, yer alright! Croikey, but it's a strong one! There used to be lots of these critters, but frequent digestion of marshmallows has dwindled its numbers (well, that and Flash is a sadistic guy who stranded one here). Now, look at this beeyuoootiful tentacle--nice and shiny, prolly from its proper diet--all the plushies it's eaten, which is whoi you must be exTREMEely careful 'round these critters. Get too near its tentacle and it'll drag you right d--!"
With that, the Shaun plushie is dragged under water. Ginny fails to see the Shaun plushie vanish through the pool's drain, distracted as she with her Auron plushie.
[i]Heh, we should make this into a Survivor show for the plushies,[/i] Flash notes. [/color]

[color=blue]Hey, some of us work at the library, and we have good computers...
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini-LK: So that's it, huh?

LK: You got something better?

Mini-LK: Not really. But I don't feel like doing it.

LK: You know...me either. Wanna read?

Mini-LK: Okay. I've got that one book you like...

LK: Cool. *sits down and reads with Mini-LK*[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka wakes up, her head hurting, feeling like she has just had the most horrible dream. She recalls Neo and Ken singing and tying her up and taking her prisoner is some very out of place void. She opens her eyes a little more and goes to push a strand of hair out of her eyes when she realizes that she can't move her arm. She looks down and sees that she IS tied up, a gag around her mouth as well. She begins to chew on the gag and it falls from her mouth. No one is in the void with her and it is dark and quiet. She screams loudly, hoping someone can hear her. It seems like the end for her.

At that moment, creeping around the corner, the newest member of the plushie family, Mini-Anna comes scuttling in. She sees Asuka tied up, pouting, and she waddles over her. Asuka looks down at her and her eyes widen.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Where did YOU come from?

[b]Mini-Anna:[/b] I've been here the WHOLE time. :toothy:

[b]Asuka:[/b] Then why haven't I seen you???

[b]Mini-Anna:[/b] Because you never included me in any of the posts... -_-

[b]Asuka:[/b] Oh yeah, that's right... :bluesweat Anyways, get me out of here!

[b]Mini-Anna:[/b] That's just what I was going to do!

[i]After about an HOUR...

Asuka emerges from the void, Mini-Anna skipping along behind her. She walks into the sitting room where Juu and Duo are lounging on the couch, watching Ginny out the window as she murdered the Gworp. They turn and look at her and gasp.[/i]

[b]Juu:[/b] Asuka! What happened to you???

[b]Duo:[/b] What happened to your DRESS?

[b]Asuka:[/b] I don't want to talk about it...

[i]Asuka sits down on the couch with them grumpily, her new ruffly dress in shreds. She pulls a bag of chips out of nowhere and shares with them.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] So...how's those essays coming along?

[b]Duo & Juu:[/b] Good. :D

[b]Asuka:[/b] Gooooood...I'm still working on mine.. :shifty:[/color][/size]