OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

[color=blue]lol Neil saying "Fluffy butts." That'll be the day......
----------------------------------------------------------------------

LK: But the question is, where does it lead?

Ginny: Only one way to find out. Okay, here we go! *pause* On second thought...*pushes LK in the portal*

LK: What the? Where the hell...? *sees a Pikachu run by* Oh, hell naw.

[i]Luckily, there was another portal nearby, which LK stepped into. She was transported back to the BB living room, where she landed on Neil.[/i]

LK: Oh, God.....

Neil: *blasts LK back outside next to Ginny*

Ginny: Hey. Where'd you come from?

LK: @_@ Long story.......[/color]

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=green][size=1]Hey Juu, it's a fader script, and I have the linkage if you want it sometime.

-----------------------

Nothing pisses me off more than typing my whole FREAKING post and then not being logged in and losing everything. I'm REALLY mad...

-----------------------

[i]Asuka opted to step into the portal and as she did, she found herself in what looked like the Medieval Dark Ages. A knight on horseback rode by, and seeing Asuka in her ruined Ruffly Dress, immediately stopped, his chivalry kicking in full gear.[/i]

[b]Knight:[/b] Ah! My Fair Lady! What grief and sorrow have you come across? What has happened to thy loveliness?

[b]Asuka:[/b] Well....um..................

[b]Knight:[/b] *Gasps* Alas! She is suffering from great afflictions! So great that she cannot even speak! I must rush this damsel to the castle immediately for healing!

[i]Before Asuka could object, the Knight scooped Asuka up in his arms, placing on her on horseback with him and riding off. Asuka turned and look and sees Ginny, Duo, Juu, and Lady K appear where she just departed from. She tries to signal SOS to them without falling off the galloping horse.[/i]

[b]Ginny:[/b] Where the heck are we and what in the WORLD is Asuka doing on the back of that horse with that knight guy?

[b]Lady K:[/b] Hey, maybe we should follow them, to see where we might be?

[b]Juu:[/b] Oh my goodness! What if they've kidnapped Asuka and we need to go save her! What if she's in trouble!

[b]Duo:[/b] Asuka, kidnapped? You're joking right?

[i]The group laughed and Juu munched on a cookie sadly.[/i]

[b]Ginny:[/b] Well, if she has been kidnapped, then whoever took her in is for a REAL treat. *Laughs* But I guess we should follow her, just in case.

[i]The group sets off, following the horse as it draws nearer to a magnificent castle in the distance. Asuka sighs as they gallop along, the knight humming some unknown tune cheerfully.[/i][/color][/size]

[i]Neil, easily breaking out of the "ice sculpture" form [the magics seemed to be used by every weak child and their grandmothers now], continued to watch huge mushroom clouds loom over debris of cities laid to waste in a flash.

He smiled, loving the pure destructivity of it all.[/i]

ooc: Ya know, I'm starting to get the fricking sense that someone doesn't like me.
Not that I care. :demon:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=crimson]The girls quickly chase after the horse, and are stopping by a prancing jester. He bounces around in his red and yellow suit, waving his King's Fool scepter about.
"Prithee, prithee!" he shouts; the girls eye him oddly.
"Whaddaya want?" Juu asks.
"Never mind that--we gotta get to Asuka," Duo points out.
"Listen thee to me," the jester yells at them, "I know where--"
[i]THWACK![/i]
"Shut thee up, fool Flash!" a passing knight hollers at the now crumpled figure of the jester.
Ginny blinks. "Did that knight say Flash?"
"Indeed, tis a great sorrow for mine life to bear burden to such a horrid name," the jester groans.
"SHUT UP WITH THE SHAKESPEARE TALK ALREADY!" Lady K screams. She thwacks Flash the jester. The other girls gasp, and Lady K looks at them funny. "What?"
"You just hit Flash!"
"Correction, I-" [i]thwack![/i] "-ed Flash."
"But--but--but--"
"Flash a jester? Huh...."
"I can't wait to see who the King is here!" Lady K chortles.
"Prithee, the King be--"
Flash is silenced by Ginny thwacking him.
"Wench! What for didst thou do that?!"
"For dramatic suspense," Duo informs him with a thwack of her own.
"And what be THAT for?!" he hollers.
"For talking bad olde English," Juu comments as she delivers Flash her own thwack.
The jester, powerless to do anything, sulks on the ground. The girls turn to find Asuka again.
"I could get to like this place," Duo grins. [/color]

The girls followed the road and saw the knight enter a village, in the village was a castle, they lost sight of the knight for a while but guessed he'd have gone into the castle, the four girls walked up to the entrance only to be stopped by two soldiers.

S1: Halt! What is thy buisness?
Lady K: We came for our friend... she just arrived
S2: We ain't had no visirors arrive.
Duo: I demand that we be let in!
Ginny: Come on there are plenty of other ways into a castle

They all walk around to the side of the castle out of sight from the solidiers.

Juu: *sigh* We'll never get in *leans against the wall ans hits a seceret button opening up the wall, she falls into the castle* AAAH!
Ginny: Juu you're excellent!
Lady K: *helps Juu up* Its so dark in here
Duo: *picks up some dead wood that was being stacked against the walls* My lighter won't work on this, Ginny would you..?
Ginny: Sure *lights it* much better
Juu: *dusting off her arms* So where to?
Lady K: we follow the passage
Juu: I know... but there's a fork see *points to the two seperate passages*
Duo: I know the perfect way to chose! *gives Lady K her torch and spins around really fast until she gets too dizzy and falls over*
Ginny, Lady K and Juu: ..that was good ..
Duo: Okay.. I might have been wrong

[color=blue]LK: So now what do we do?

Ginny: We choose somewhere to go.

LK: I say we do it the American way...*proceeds to play Eeeny-Meeny-Miny-Moe* Okay, we go right!

Ginny: Better than just standing here....

[i]As the girls continued down the right corridor, they hear voices getting louder. They came out in a big hallway with soliders talking about the new person in the castle, and see the girls.[/i]

Solider: You all there! Halt!

The Girls: Eep! *run away*[/color]

OCC: This'll give you an idea of how today went at work. >.<;;
~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=crimson][i]THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA![/i]
It's dark.
Smelly.
Scary.
All together, not a nice place to be.
"WHERE THE FROK ARE WE?!" Ginny screams, partly out of terror.
"Ouch," Duo mutters, "I'm right here, you don't need to yell in my ear."
"Sorry," Ginny whispers.
"Anyone got a light?" Juu asks.
"Ginny?" Lady K asks in a pointed way.
"Oh, right..." Ginny calls up a fireball in one hand, then looks around. "Anyone got a pencil and paper?"
"What for?"
"So I can draw us a light."
The girls stare at Ginny blankly.
"Um...Ginny?" Duo asks.
"Yeah?"
"Can you see me?"
"Um...yeah. Why?"
"Think about this for a minute..."
Ginny blushes brightly in the fireball's light. Duo grins kindly.
"Don't worry, we all have days like that."
"Where are we?" Lady K wonders.
"Looks like a dungeon of some sort," Juu murmurs. "I guess in our hurry to get away from that guard, we didn't watch where we were going."
[i][b]*SOUNDS OF AN EVIL, BLOODTHIRSY MONSTER OF SOME SORT*[/b][/i]
"What was that?!"
"Well," Ginny says, "according to the action type, an evil bloodthirsty monster of some sort."
"Well, I know [i]that[/i]--I can read too, ya know!"
"Whatever it is, we better do something fast!"
The girls turn to run, only to slam into an invisible wall.
"WHAT'S GOING ON!?? HEEEELLPP!!!!" the girls scream.
[i]You are still in seclusion. This is as far as you can go before breaking seclusion. I suggest you refrain from thwacking your god any more...play nice with the dragon now.[/i] Flash's voice chuckles evilly.[/color]

[color=green][size=1][i]Asuka is carried into the castle by the knight. He is grinning widely, admiring his "catch" as he walks by the other knights who are presently keeping guard. They all look at him jealously, murmuring amongst themselves about how some guys have all the luck. He proceeds swiftly, however, to and through the throne room, where an old decreped looking lady is sitting on a golden rudy encrusted throne. She eyes him disgustedly.[/i]

[b]Knight:[/b] MOTHER! I have returned home from my journey, just as I planned. And I accomplished what you have asked of me!

[i]The Queen looks at her son as if she wished he hadn't returned. Of course, it WAS really her intent for him to die on the journey. She smiles a very forced smile.[/i]

[b]Queen:[/b] Welcome home, Ian. I have missed you so. How did your journey go? Did you find a bride?

[i]Asuka looks at the knight, suddenly feeling as though her heart was in her throat and her stomach was in her feet. She kept quiet, however, hoping against hope.[/i]

[b]Ian the Knight:[/b] Why, alas, yes I have mother! And this is her! Her clothes are torn because I had to save her from a fierce dragon in a castle far from here! She barely survived! She is eternally grateful for my rescuing her and has begged me to marry her. She is a princess, you know...

[i]He smiled charmingly at his mother, and Asuka's eyebrow raised. Ah, what I fun time THIS was going to be, she thought to herself. The Queen looked at Asuka in interest.[/i]

[b]Queen:[/b] And what is your name, dear?

[b]Asuka:[/b] Err...I am Lady Langley, from um...a kingdom...where my, uh...father ruled.

[i]Asuka smiled nervously and the knight grinned even wider.[/i]

[b]Queen:[/b] Very WELL, my dear. NANCY! *A short, stout maid came running* Please take the Lady here to her chambers and have some clothes sat out for her, will you? She will be joining us for dinner tonight.

[b]Nancy:[/b] Yes ma'am, right away, your Highness!

[i]Asuka was ushered off by Nancy quickly. Oh someone please help me...Asuka thought, praying that the others really did follow her.[/i]

------------------[/size]

[size=5][b]ATTENTION EVERYONE ON THE OTAKU BOARDS WHO'S READING THIS![/b][/size][size=1]
I'm planning on starting another website, but this time it's going to be top ten anime babes and top ten anime guys, voted on by you. To nominate your babes (guys) and your men (ladies) then please PM me! Thank you![/color][/size]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Juu cocks her head to the side, and raises an eyebrow, staring oddly at the intercom.

"...Flashy's god now? This is some reality show..." Duo says, raising an eyebrow at the invisible wall.

Juu pokes the wall, and walks toward it.

"oooo I saw this on T.V. before! ^_^" Juu exclaims, jumping up and down. "Flashy, I had didn't know you were a mime!"

[i]...[/i]

"uuh Juu I don't thin-"

Ginny sighs, and looks down at the floor, suddenly realizing something...

"uuh... you guys, was it dark when we got here?" Ginny asks, twitching as she stares down.

Duo looks down as well, and looks at Ginny.

"it was... morning..." She replies, also starting to twitch.

"Then how come it's so-"

"Hey look! It's a... Dragon!" Juu exclaims, pointing at the large green figure.

Flash chuckles once again over the intercom, as the dragon let out a large, ear-splitting bellow over them...[/color] [/size]

[color=crimson]The Dragon let out one more bellow before Auron skewers it on his fabled Masamune sword.
[i]What the HELL?!?[/i] Flash roars over the intercom.
"AURIE!!!!" :love: :luv: :love: :heart: Ginny runs over and hugs her hero tightly. His face pinks slightly under his shaded glasses, and he indicates that he needs breath. Juu, Duo, and Lady K instantly drag Ginny off of him.
"Thanks. And don't [i]ever[/i] call me that again," he growls at Ginny. (Ginny is too much in infatuation to hear or care.)[/color]

[center][b][color=red]Auron joins your party![/color][/b][/center]
[color=crimson]"Now, we need to save your friend, Asuka. She's in danger."
"Why?" Duo asked.
Auron blinks his one good eye behind his glasses. "She's in danger. That's why."
Dup tosses her hands up in a resolute sigh and turns to follow the group when she hears a rustling behind her.
"The dragon's...ALIVE!!!"
The dragon rubs its wound and eyes Auron darkly. "That wasn't supposed to hurt, idiot!"
"Sorry," Auron mumbles into his collar. "If I let you eat Ian, will that make us even?"
"YES!" the dragon shouts emphatically.[/color]

[center][color=blue][b]Bubbles the Dragon joins your party![/b][/color][/center]
[color=crimson]"Bubbles?!?" Juu nearly shrieks. "What kind of name is THAT?!?"
"Don't ask," Bubbles mutters.
"So why is Asuka in danger?" Lady K asks.
"It's one of those intricate plots commonly found in Role Playing Games, you know, the ones that lead to a small, diverse group preventing world destruction simple by being in the right place at the right time," Bubbles says.
"Wha?"
Auron sighs and slaps the dragon on a foreleg. "Let's just go already."[/color]

Auron led the girls, along with Bubbles through the castle with out much trouble except Ginny who was prone to gloomping out savior The Crimson Knight.
Duo: say.. don't ya think its awfully suspicious that the dragon was in kahoots with Flash and him and Auron have some deal... Do you suppose that Auron has something to do with Flash?
Lady K: Duo, I wouldn't let Ginny hear you say that.
Juu: You think waaaay too much about that sorta suff, just be glad he saved us.
Duo: But-but they had a deal!
Ginny: Auron saved us and thats that, I don't wanna hear anymore bad mouthing of my future husband!
Soon the group came to a great hall, the dining room perhaps

[color=green][size=1]:rotflmao: Man, GINNY! That was the best post. I laughed so hard. It's good to see that things are picking up in here once again.

---------------------------

[i]Asuka sat up in her chambers for a moment, watching Nancy pour water into her toilet which sat on a golden shelt beside her intricately carved bed. She watched Nancy for a moment, and then she left the room. She then returned a moment later with a beautiful white gown, ruffly as all get out, that was JUST PERFECT for Asuka. She squealed in delight and immediately started removing the tattered dress and put on that one. She also put a circlet of silver over her head. She gazed at herself in her small handmirror left to her.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] So maybe this isn't as bad as I thought it would be...I could get used to this sort of treatment!

[b]Nancy:[/b] *Smiles charmingly* Ah dear, but you are the fifth bride the young Sir Ian has brought home...

[i]Asuka's face falters.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Uh, excuse me?

[b]Nancy:[/b] Well, you see, his highness has been sent by his mother to many far lands to find the bride just for him. Each time he returns the Queen is never happy with them. We suspects she killed each of them off because they all suddenly died horribly tragic deaths. It's a disgrace, really. And now we think she's just fed up and after poor Ian!

[i]Asuka choked on nothingness and began to freak out. Nancy just looked at her sadly.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Ah, well then, what do I do????

[b]Nancy:[/b] Well, maybe she likes you more than she liked them...or maybe not...

[b]Asuka:[/b] Well then, I'm getting out of here!

[b]Nancy:[/b] Oh please, dear! Take me with you! This is no place for me...the Queen treats me like I'm the cold dead rat in her pocket..please, take me!

[i]Asuka eyes her uncertainly. Nancy just smiles.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Ah, what the heck![/color][/size]

[color=deeppink][b][center]Nancy has joined your Party![/b][/center][/color]

[color=green][size=1][b]Asuka:[/b] So, where to from here? I really don't know my way around this place...

[b]Nancy:[/b] Ah, not a problem, follow me dear!

[i]And with that, they set off down the corrider, not knowing what was in store for them.[/color][/size][/i]

OOC: Damn this FF-like RPG setting.

-- -- -- --

[i]Neil walked over to the alcohol cabinet in the kitchen, pulling hard on the door, which was locked shut, as Ken came into the kitchen.[/i]

[b]Neil:[/b] "Oh no, it are lock. I find [b]KEY[/b] to open it."

[b]Ken:[/b] !?!

[b]Neil:[/b] *shakes head violently* "Flash, you do something like that again, and you're dead."

[b]"Bwahahah... It's the small things in life that gives me pleasure..."[/b]

[b]Neil:[/b] "So you like chicks with small tits, small asses, and small--URK! ... .[FONT=courier new]I are HATING FLASH[i]![/i] HE MAKE HIS TIME, HE ARE ON HIS WAY TO DESTRUCTION[i]!![/i]"[/FONT]

[b]Ken:[/b] "Flash, you suck. Where's Neil's 'back-up program'?"

-- -- -- -- --
If you understand this, then I pity you.

[color=crimson]We will fight the heathens...
-----

[i]I didnt do **** with his backup program o.o;[/i]

[b]Ken[/b]: You lieing son of a-... Wait. Neil. Do you sense that?

[b]Neil[/b]: YOU WANT THE TRUTH? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRU- [b]Hazta la vista ba-[/b] NOOOOOO!!! AERISSSSS!!!

Ken sensed Flash is hiding something evil from him.. Something very evil. Neil silently ran into the wall over and over, before spewing out a line from Rambo, followed by the Fifth Amendment.

[b]Ken[/b]: Where are the girls?

[i]Er. I dont know.[/i]

[b]Neil[/b]: I am hungry for the foodish man ding dong rrrrrorrrr....

[b]Ken[/b]: .......;;

Ken silently opened a portal to where he felt the girls, and stepped in....

.... 3000 feet above a castle, with not a sign of anything 'modern' in sight. Looking down, past the rolling clouds, Ken saw the ground. The ground was getting closer...

[b]Ken[/b]: #)$*#_)@*#!_$* I DIDNT CREATE THE PORTAL THIS HIGH! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

--- The house

[i]HAHA! Sucker.[/i]

Neil: j00 r d 5ux0rz. j00... j00... j00... 00j...

[i]..............[/i]

--- Where the girls are

[b]Ken[/b]: .... iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt...

*KerThud*

[b]Ken[/b]: Thank you for flying 'Kenair'...

Out of Ken's backpocket, Mini-Ken is summoned from the depths of his baggy jeans.. Where he immidately 'bwees' a curse..

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Never again.. will I trust my lair.. to be in your pants.. bwee...

[b]Ken[/b]: Why the hell are the girls here?;;[/color]

[color=blue]Ken lives!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

LK: Uhh, guys? This may sound crazy, but I think I just heard Ken.

Ginny: Ken?

LK: Yeah... See that window? *points to a nearby window* I swear I heard Ken cursing....

Duo: That's crazy. It couldn't have been.

LK: Maybe Bubbles can help out with this. Hey, Bubbles, can you go see if a guy is outside the castle? He's got baggy jeans and should have a plushie with him.

Bubbles: A plushie?

LK: Don't ask.

Bubbles: Right.... Okay! *flies off*[/color]

[i]Neil slapped himself silly, while still spewing lines from random movies like a crazy fool with Tourette's. Finally clamping his mouth shut, Neil aimed an ill-tempered ki blast towards the ground, and fired it straight down.

It sliced through the floor, and hovered to a halt behind Flash in his secret lah-boor-ah-toreh. Flash turned around, making a :twitch: type face. He blinked twice, still silent and motionless, when the ki blast exploded, sending him sprawling in a heap of pain and random curses.

Back in the kitchen, Neil twitched silently, hand still over his mouth. Slowly moving his big hand from over his kisser, Neil smiled cheesily as he no long spouted random curses...instead, he cursed like normal. O_o;;[/i]

[color=crimson]"Now that the dragon is out of the way," Auron mutters darkly.
"What was that?" Duo asks.
"Nothing," Auron says quickly. "Now, if you don't mind, stand right there, close to each other."
"Huh?!?" the girls wonder.
"You want to find Asuka, right?"
"Yeees...."
"Well then, you shall join her soon...." With that, Auron throws something at them, and the girls are quickly entangled in a gummy mess of a net.
"AURIE!" Ginny wails. "How could you do this?!?"
"Simple, really," he answers, then deflates.
"Um, did Auron just disappear?" Lady K asks unbelievingly.
"FOOLS!" a voice squeaks, a moving lump running around in the "puddle" of the red cape left by the deflated Auron, "I am NOT Auron--but your worst nightmare come true!"
"Really," Ginny says darkly, angry of being deprived of Auron in one fell swoop, "then who are you, tiny?"
The lump moves around (tangled in the cape), and swears loudly.
"How can he [i]possibly[/i] look respectably fearsome when he's a foot tall, tangled in the cape?" Juu giggles.
The form swears again and finally flounders out of the red cape.
The girls gasp in horror for it is none other than

[center][b]MiniFlash.[/b][/center]
*cue evil music*[/color]

[color=crimson]j00 knowz it.

Die !.!;
---

[b]Ken[/b]: My god. Is this Scotland? Or England?

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Maybe we're in hell. o.o; But wheres the hot succubus chicks? Wheres the cool flames?

[b]Ken[/b]: You're an idiot. -.-'

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Yet i'm an exact replica of you. O_o Odd, isnt it lover boi?

[b]Ken[/b]: Alright alright. Arugeing doesnt do **** in this wonderland. o.o; You see anything somewhat familiar? I coulda sworn this was where I felt the girls aura at.. Mmm.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Maybe we hit some turbulence mid teleport o.o

[b]Ken[/b]: *Smacks forehead* Right. Turbulence. Teleporting.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: We were like [i]zooooooooooooooooooooooooooom[/i]ing along in teleport and [b]BUMP[/b]! We hit turbulence, sending us on a dramatic crash course into a different dimension, where evil rats live in a castle, controlling all the poor peasents.. and we, the Knights of Zeali must save them by seiging the castle and killing the Evil Rat king, ending evil in this land once and for all!

Ken was already at least half a mile away from Mini-Ken, heading for the castle which loomed at least 3 miles away. Mini-Ken let out an suprised 'Bwee' and chased after him, yelling for him to slow down..[/color]

MiniFlash: MWHAHAHA! now I shall destroy you all!!
Duo: You can't do that, cause if ya do the competition will be over
Ginny: *is having withdrawal symptoms* HOW DID YOU GET YOUR VOICE TO SOUND LIKE AURON'S?!?!
MF: HEHE, I stopped inhailing helium and started smoking thats how!
Juu: He does sound like he has a squeakiy heliumish voice... wow never noticed
Lady K: Where's that dragon and Ken?! RRRRGA! *kicks the plushie version of Flash across the room*
Ginny: good hit, now lets get this net off!

They got the net off thanks to GinGin's flip knife that Lady k picked up after Ginny dropped it.

Ginny: Okay, quick we need to tie up Mini Flash! *looks around for him but he's vanished*
[i]MWAHAHA! you'll never escape this room! HAHAHHA *sounds of someone falling off their chair* ou..[/i]

The room rocks and everyone is knocked off their feet. Small holes open in the wall and flames comeout of them, the walls are also slowly moving inwards, the intention on crushing the girls.

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Juu looks around, and trys to see where mini-flash had gone...

Ginny stumbles up, and tries to crawl up towards the window. She grabs a table leg, and holds onto it, her feet dangling. Duo grabs Ginny's feet, and holds on as well. Lady K and Juu also attempt to get hold of a table leg. Lady k reaches one first, and Juu slips down to Lady K's feet.

Juu reaches over, and pokes Ginny.

"If flashy's god... then what's mini-flash? o_O" She asks.

The three stare at her oddly, and turn back to the flames coming from the sides of the wall. Ginny glances down, and sees mini-auron jumping up and down from the corner of the house, pointing down.

Mini auron jumps, trying to grab Duo's shoe, but falls instead, causing the house to tilt even more.

"Auron!! Stop jumping!!" Lady K exclaims, grasping the leg harder.

"You're gonna make the house fall!!!" Duo shouts, tugging on Ginny's shoe.

"Hey Duo, untie your shoelaces." Ginny exclaims, now holding the table leg with two hands.

Just then, mini flash appears in front of Ginny's hands, and smiles from behind the table. He pokes ginny's fingers, and grins.

"NO!!!" Ginny exclaims, fwapping her hands around the leg.

Mini-Flash chuckles, and makes a motion, kicking her finger.

"NO!!! Don't even-"

"What did we do to deserve this???" Juu whimpers, dangling from Lady K's shoe.

Mini-Flash smiles, and pokes Ginny's finger, and begins tickling her.

Ginny's face suddenly turns red, and she bursts out with laughter, trying her best to hold on to the table leg.

"Ginny!! Hold on to that table leg!! ><;;;;;" Duo exclaims from below, dangling from below.[/color] [/size]

"I know!" Ginny yells "I'll cast [b]BLIZZAGA[/b]!!" and so Ginny attemts to freeze the flames and MiniFlash as well.
"HAHA! you cannot freeze me for I a-" MiniFlash gets frozen mid sentence
"I untied my shoelaces, but why?" Duo say's oblivious to the frozen mini counterpart of Flash.

[color=blue]LK: Don't tell me your going to pull a MacGuyver.

Ginny: Exactly. *takes shoelaces from Duo* Juu, can you do the same?

Juu: Okay...*unties shoelaces and hands them to Ginny*

LK: If this works, I'm going to have a hell of a time trying to figure this out later.

Juu: And if it doesn't?

LK: Then we'll all be crispy critters then, won't we?

All: "Crispy critters"?

LK: You know what I'm saying, dag it!

Ginny: Right.... Now let's try this out.

LK: You mean you really don't know if this will work?! I was kidding!

Ginny: *shrugs*

LK: -__-;; We're all gonna die....[/color]

[color=green][size=1][i]Asuka walked down the corriders, following Nancy who was walking around all stealthy-like, Tenchu style. Asuka rolled her eyes and continued on, oblivious to the fact that they were being followed. They walked for what seemed like ages until they finally came to a doorway.[/i]

[b]Nancy:[/b] Ah HA!

[i]She walked out the door, Asuka following, and turns out they were high up on a balcony. Asuka groans. Nancy sweatdrops. [/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] You know *Looks down at her sparkly white ruffly dress* It is almost dinner time and we're going to have to be there if we're not already far from the castle...

[b]Nancy:[/b] You're right. I guess we should head that way. By the time we actually manage to find our way to the kitchen, it will be dinner time...

[i]Asuka was just about to turn away when she looked down and saw Ken below her, stalking around the edge of the castle. She rubbed her eyes, making sure it was him, and then realized it was because she spotted Mini-Ken right behind him. She squealed happily and started flailing her arms.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] KEEEEEEENNNNN! Ken! Up here!

[i]Ken, walking around the perimeter of the castle hears his name being called. He looks up and sees Asuka yelling to him. He jumps back, surprised.[/i]

[b]Ken:[/b] Asuka! What are you doing up there?

[b]Asuka:[/b] Ken! You have to come save me or some psycho knight's mom is going to poison me at dinner tonight so I can't marry her son!

[b]Ken:[/b] O.o;;; Er, right...*Wonders curiously*

[i]Nancy begins to drag Asuka away. Asuka continues to yell at Ken.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Keep trying to find a way in before I'm rat food![/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Mini-K, Look! Flames from the castle!

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Damn. Did someone beat us to destroying it? X.X'

*[b]THWAP[/b]*

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: X_x Whoaaa... Pretty colors...

Mini-Ken staggered around for a bit, as Ken's sword appeared in his hands. He felt the evil that was eminating from the castle.. Mini-Flash was here.. The evil Mini-Form of Flash.. The Minature Flash.. The Smaller Flash.....

Pure Evil was here.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: MY BLOODY F*CKING HEAD! Owowowow its throbbing! You jack*ss! $##_@)$*@_)#$*@#

Ken grabbed his smaller counter-part and leaped into the air, disappearing in a small flash, leaving behind a vague blue aura. As he flew through the air at highspeed, he threw Mini-Ken through the window, as he landed in the gates of the castle...

[b]Guard[/b]: Halt! Who goes there?

[b]Ken[/b]: It is I..................... Rambo.

[b]Guard[/b]: .. Eh?

[b]Ken[/b]: Oh yea. You dont know who that is yet. Wait wait. Give me a second.

Ken ran out of the gate, and re-descended down with a skid infront of the guard, who simply blinked twice, slowly reaching for his sword.

[b]Ken[/b]: It is I...... Sir Prancealot.

[b]Guard[/b]: By the Gods- Can it be? You? Sir Lance Prancealot?

Suddenly, from above Ken heard Asuka yell. She said something about marrying someone. Or something. Somewhat confused as to why the girls WERE in the castle, Ken wondered what had happened to Mini-Ken...

---

Mini-Ken slowly got up from behind Asuka, and shook his head. That was one hell of an enterance, and yet all of the girls seemed preoccupied with some frozen idiot.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Wait. Asuka?! O_O MISS QUEEN! MISS QUEEEENNNN...

---

[b]Ken, or Lance in this dimension.[/b]: You must realize that you are no match for Sir Prancealot. But I shall spare you! For more pressing matters are at hand.

Ken slowly rose from the ground, and began to ascend, through the ceiling of the room, searching for the right floor..[/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Juu grinned as she took the shoelaces, and began tying knots, attatching the shoelaces together. She pulled off her own shoes, and tied them on the ends of all the shoelaces. She smiled and handed it to Duo, who passed it up to Ginny.

"Now, all you do is swing the shoelaces towards the big pipe between the stove and the window, and then each of us can pull ourselves up. ^_^" Juu suggested, gesturing with one hand.

Ginny stared at the pipe, and stared back at Juu.

"Hit that??? It looks so weak!! What if it breaks!?" Duo exclaims, starting to sway on Ginny's feet.

"Yeah... I mean, if it breaks, the house is gonna fall down comepletely. @_@" Ginny adds, looking down at what used to be the left of the house.

Ginny sighs, and stares at the pipe again.

"I...guess I could reach it." She says, squinting her eyes.
----------
never mind the attatchment >.>[/color] [/size]