OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

Duo: *walking into the kitchen while dusting soot off herself* What are ya doing Liam?
Liam: Oh nothing much, pureeing(sp?) plushes, you know the usual..
Duo: ...okaaaay then... what's with the collar?
Liam: It's a crazy fashion statement...
Duo: That the plushies should be free?
Liam: No... they should burn! BURN THEM ALL TO HELL!!!!
Duo: OK.. heeey by the way I was wondering have you seen my lipstick?
Liam: What colour is it?
Duo: Black
Laim: um... :worried: no?
Duo:... okay *walks off leaving liam to puree(sp?) the plushie*

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson]Ginny, her stomach growling terribly, walks into the kitchen, only to find Liam pureƩing MiniLiam (as obvious by the button eyes swirling about in the blender, and the squeaky voice screaming profanities).
"Um...what's that?"
"Plushie Surprise, hee hee hee!"
"%@$# you, Liam, you $!#$! !#@!!#, when I *$^$## get out of 5#@^&#$ here, you are soooo gonna %#@$#*--"
[i]WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?![/i]
"Um..."
"Uh..."
"^@%@# %#%$@!"
[i]I do not condone plushie swearing--BEGONE![/i]
:blowingup
Both MiniLiam and the blender explode; in the Blue room, MiniGinny cheers as she also splatters.
"It's not the first time they've done it," Liam mutters.
[i]And you, Liam, how DARE you pureƩ your plushie? You will suffer![/i]
"Pfft, what you gonna do? Blow me up? HA! I think not."
Liam scratches his collar, which gives off sparks. There is a bright flash. Next thing he knows, he is on the floor, extra crispy.
"But I thought MiniLiam said it was his idea," Liam coughs, smoke rising from his clothes and bald head.
[i]Ha, that plushie never could share credit. Now spread the word--you players need to start respecting me more.[/i]
Liam bursts into derisitory laughter, and is electrocuted again.
"Owww...."[/color]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Hmmm. If mini-ginny likes it...

Neil's head suddenly popped in with a worried look, which is obviously strange for someone as cool and calm as Neil. He stared at Ken, his face turning stern, and began to speak...

[b]Neil[/b]: Dont you ****ing dare. o.o;

[b]Ken[/b]: SUICIDE MAGIC! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

[b]Neil[/b]: Bull-

Ken exploded in a massive fury, toasting the room and everyone within it. Various body parts began to crawl back together and reform, as Ken was ressurected. Neil's face was covered in a black tar, and his hair was completely frazzled. Neil twitched and raised his hand...

[b]YOU FOOL! YOU SHOULD NEVER DO THAT TO MY HAIR! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*Sound of Ki charging up, and of Ken's footsteps heading away from Neil*

I WILL SHOW YOU THE POWER OF THE SAYIAN'S HAIR!

*... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ...*[/b]

Ken was half blown up, his upper half splattered on the floor, his legs a few feet away. Intestines hanging out, and blood pouring onto the floor, Ken slowly decided that blowing up himself around Neil was a bad idea, and that perhaps he shouldnt blow up in such force.

Within the large hole that now stood in the BB house, Ken began to reform again, the house being fixed by his magic as he was ressurected...

[b]Neil[/b]: Stupid mother****er. --;;

[b]Ken[/b]: Shhh, Hair Boy...[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka was very frightened of all the explosions and so she ran out of the blue room and found a hallway closet. She decided to hide in there until she thought it was safe. She sat there in the pitch black dark. Suddenly, she felt something shift under her ruffly skirt because she was wearing, after all,[/i][b] The Ruffly Dress[/b][i], and she gasped. She reached under her dress quickly to see what it was and she grabbed the tentacle of none other than the local monster. She screamed so loudly that another one of the intercoms went exploding. The explosion made her freak out more and she came running out of the closet. As soon as she burst forth from the door, she fell smack on top of Liam, who just happened to be passing through.[/i]

[b]Liam:[/b] Um, Asuka...are you okay?

[b]Asuka:[/b] [i]In a cold sweat and shivering[/i] Tha...the...t...th...the....ten...ten..ta...tentacle!!!!!

[b]Liam:[/b] O.o;;;;[/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Ginny runs into the room at the Queen's scream.
"What's going on?" she cries.
"The[/color] [b][color=blue]Dark Gworp's Tentacle[/color][/b] [color=crimson]has attacked me!" Queen Asuka yelps.
"What can we do to stop the[/color] [b][color=blue]Dark Gworp's Tentacle[/color][/b][color=crimson]?" Liam asks.
"To stop the[/color] [b][color=blue]Dark Gworp's Tentacle[/color][/b][color=crimson], we must obtain the[/color] [b][color=green]Hair of the Never Sleeping Eye![/color][/b][color=crimson]!"
"That means we get to pluck Flash BALD!" Liam chortles. "Hey, MiniLiam, got a task for--"
BZZTTT!!!
Liam passes out.
[i]Would you stop talking like Zelda freaks?![/i] Big Brother roars over the intercom.[/color]

[i]Liam wakes up smoking and shakes his head[/i]

Liam: packs a punch...

miniLiam: heheheh! Take that!

Liam: *FWAP with the proverbial giant rubber haddock of doom* take it.

QA: o_O;; ok then..moving on...

Liam: yeah, lets do that...

miniLiam: *totters around* ehehe..uh...whoa...ow..x.x

[color=deeppink] [size=1]OOC: T-T Sorry for not posting for.. three pages. ^.^' I just came back from Orlando, Florida, after a week's trip! ^^ Although, I got back home at 4:00 in the morning, thanks to being delayed at an Airport in Phonix for about three and a half hours... And yes, I still had to go to school today T-T
--------

Juu picks up the rest of the plates on the table, and places them in the dishwasher.

"lessee... I think you do it like this.."

She grabs a box of soap detergent, and dumps it in the dishwasher. She empties the box, and smiles contently. Juu opens the door, and walks in the living room. She glances at the T.V., and sees the wall behind it completely demolished. At the next second, a flying object demolishes another part of the room, and lands in the pool of the BB house...

Neil flies inside, and scoffs as a wave of water erupts onto the BB house. Just then, he falls back, pointing and laughing as a tentacle rises from the pool, holding Ken...

"... I'm not even gonna ask." Juu sighs, grabbing a cookie and flopping onto the couch.[/color] [/size]

[color=crimson]MiniGinny, determined to play Zelda-like, crawls into the intercom air shaft to get the[/color] [b][color=green]Hair of the Never Sleeping Eye[/color][/b] [color=crimson]to stop the[/color] [b][color=blue]Dark Gworp's Tentacle[/color][/b] [color=crimson]and--
[i]I told you to stop talking like a Zelda freak.[/i]
Bite me.
So anyways, MiniGinny gets about two scootches into the shaft, when she
:blowingup
and her remains are blasted out onto the floor.
[i]Dammit, Ginny, I'm gonna make you pay!!![/i]
"Oh yeah, how's that?"
[i]I'm gonna turn you into the most pathetic creature ever![/i]
"Wha--?"
[i]I'll just dig into your mind here and...[/i]
POOF!
Ginny is now a small white and grey mini lop bunny (see avie).
[i]Heh heh, nobunny can stop me, NOBUNNY![/i]
*Ka-klick!*
Ginny (or GinGin) holds out the switchblade she was hiding in her fur. "Time to die, Big Butt-her!"
[i]But how is this possible? I picked out the most pathetic thing from your mind-![/i]
"All I can say is you're screwed." And with that, the demonic bunny tears through the shaft and lunges at Flash hiding in the command room.
Screams erupt over the intercom. But, by now, it seems commonplace, so no one is unduly worried.[/color]

Suddenly and eerie silence befalls the house and all it's occupants. Getting creepy vibes Duo looks for Buster, her pound puppy toy and hugs the stuffing out of it.
All wait in suspence to see what happened. the sound of scraping came through the intercom shaft and a small fluffy head poped out gripping the [B][COLOR=green]Hair of The Never Sleeping Eye[/COLOR][/B] as a rather familliar background tune was heard through out the province.
Queen Asuka was relieved to see that Ginny was safe and that she was triumfant.. then she noticed that Ginny was missing her fluffy bunny tail

[color=crimson]"Uh, Ginny..."
The rabbit growls. "Gin Gin."
"Um, ok...Gin Gin? I think your tail is missing."
"Wha?" Gin Gin peers at her behind. Her eyes grow wide for a second, she drops the[/color] [b][color=green]Hair of the Never Sleeping Eye[/color][/b], [color=crimson]and--
*Ka-klick!*
--she pulls out her switchblade and dives back down the airshaft. "I teach you to rip off a cute animal's tail, you &@$%# excuse for a @#$@# *@$%#$@!!!"
The Queen just :bluesweat

Meanwhile, Neo tries to move MiniGinny. Just as he scoots her off, she whirls around to bite his wrist--
--and :blowingup
Neo :eek:s. "That I didn't need to see!" he shouts.
The scattered fluff reforms, and giggles. Neo backs away. "OK, you can [i]have[/i] the sports section, sheesh!"[/color]

Neo: I'll just have to read the crummy worldwide news page. Hm..... lets see, what?s going on here...

"[i]And in a mystery location protesters are protesting for a group of prisoners to be let out of prison, the Big Brother prison as it is referred to.[/i]""

Neo: Hey cool, people actually know we are in here, oh wait... that's because there are cameras everywhere.... AHHHHHGG!!!!

[i]Neo sinks down behind his newspaper, red faced, hoping the cameras didn?t see what he was doing last night...[/i]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]As the day goes on, Asuka decides that she wants to do something different. She takes a deep, DEEP breath and then lets out a loud scream.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b][/size][size=5] ALRIGHT EVERYONE IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL TO BEGIN!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

[size=1][i]At that very instant, because of the ferocity of her yell, Neo, Juu, Ginny, Mini-Ginny, Neil, Ken, Duo, Craig, and Lady K all came running in the room and sat down in the rows of chairs she had set up for them. Misc plushies filed in behind them, taking seats as well. Asuka smiled gently from the front of the room. Everyone looked a little nervous.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Good morning, class. And how are you all today?

[b]Everyone:[/b] We're fine, Miss Asuka.

[i]Asuka beams.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Alright, well that's good to hear. Today's lesson is on the History of Plushies.

[b]Ken:[/b][i] Nervously raising his hand...[/i] Um, Miss Asuka...may I go to the restroom...?

[b]Asuka:[/b] [i]Turning very red.[/i][/size][size=7] NO! YOU MAY NOT GO TO THE RESTROOM YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT! SHUT UP AND PAY ATTENTION![/size][size=1]

[i]Ken then slinks down in his chair, mumbling an incoherent apology. Asuka then regains her gently smile. Everyone else looks at one another, bewildered.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Now, let's get on with the lesson...[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: *raises hand* The answer is two.

[b]Asuka[/b]: .. I havent asked anything.

[b]Ken[/b]: Yea, but the answer is two.

[b]Neil[/b]: You idiot. The answer is six.

[b]Ken[/b]: *******, it's two.

[b]Neil[/b]: SIX

[b]Ken[/b]: TWO

[b]Neil[/b]: SIX

[b]Ken[/b]: TWO

Both of them jump up and start to yell at each other, as Asuka's temper begins to roar with fury. Some punches are thrown, and Asuka takes a deep breath... and...

[b]Asuka[/b]: [size=21]SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

[b]Ken[/b]: Whoa. O.o..

[b]Neil[/b]: er..

[b]Ken[/b]: It's still two.

[b]Neil[/b]: Six. --

[b]Asuka[/b]: ......[/color]

[color=crimson]Gin Gin the lop bunny casually scratchs her ear, then raises a paw.
[SIZE=4]"WHAT?!?"[/SIZE] Queen Asuka roars.
"I have to be excused, I'm supposed to take over the world today."
[SIZE=4]"TOUGH!"[/SIZE]
"But..but...but...if I don't, then the world--"
[SIZE=4]"SILENCE!!"[/SIZE]
Gin Gin sulks at her desk, fiddling with her spoon (since the Queen took her switchblade away for class).
Queen Asuka beams kindly at the class. "Now, the history of the plushies began--"
A snore interrupts her. It turns out to be MiniLiam. She eyes him darkly, waiting for him to wake up.
"Take over the world...take over Big Brother...take over...over..."
[i]Really now?[/i]
And MiniLiam :blowingup
As does MiniGinny, per the rules.
The class is instantly in an uproar.
[SIZE=6]"[b][i]SHUT UP!!!"[/i][/b][/SIZE]
And the class is instantly silent. [/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka stares at the now silent class. They are all looking at her a little nervously as well.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] It all started back in the days of Beowulf, the great Anglo-Saxon hero who defeated Grendel. Although Beowulf didnt like to admit it and it's not found anywhere in the 3000 lines of the epic poem, there has been evidence found in what used to be the Danelaw...

[i]Asuka stops mid-sentence and stares at Craig, who is totally intoxicated and drooling all over one of her desks.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Craig?

[b]Craig:[/b] Yeah, what?

[i]Asuka stops short for a moment, trying to control her temper.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] You will adress me as "Miss Asuka..."

[b]Craig:[/b] [i]Mocking her.[/i] You will address me as "Miss Asuka."

[i]The class starts giggling. They all shut up when Asuka coughs. They regain their composure.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Craig, have you been drinking before class again?

[b]Craig:[/b] No...I was drinking IN class again..

[i]He holds up his alcoholic beverage. Ken and Neil are the only ones brave enough to laugh.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b][/size][size=5] KEN AND NEIL SEE ME AFTER CLASS![/SIZE][SIZE=1]

[b]Both:[/b] Yes, ma'am!

[i]Asuka turns back to Craig. He is drawing on his desk. She walks over to it and looks to see what it is. It's a cartoon drawing of Yoda blowing up Asuka. She pulls on a strand of her hair.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Okay, Craig, erase that IMMEDIATELY before I give you detention...

[b]Craig:[/b] Detention-de-smeshion...

[i]Asuka grabs his pencil and snaps it in half over his head. She screams in his face.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] [/size][size=7] GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!!!!!![/size][size=1]

[i]Craig gets up and staggers out of the room. Just as he reaches the door, Asuka chunks his drink at him and it hits him in the back of the head, knocking him out at the door. She walks over to him and kicks his body out of the door and closes it. She then walks back up to the front of the classroom, smiling sweetly once again.[/i][/color][/size]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]OOC: hmm.. might as well try it a different way. ^^
---------

Lady K sighs, and puts her head on the desk.

[b]Lady K:[/b] *mumbling* School...Just what we all need - .-'

[b]Asuka:[/b][/size] [size=5] [b]WHAT WAS THAT?[/size] [/b]

[size=1][b]Lady K:[/b] *sinks back* Oh... nothing.

[b]Juu:[/b] *raises hand* Miss. Asuka, when's lunchtime?

[b]Asuka:[/b] ... Not for a while.. *twitches*

[b]Juu:[/b] snacktime?

[b]Asuka:[/b] *falls over anime-style* u-um, how about we get started with our work, [size=4]WELL???[/size]

[size=1][b]Ken:[/b] *raises hand again* The answer's two.

[b]Neil:[/b] *grumbles* Four..

[b]Ken:[/b] *grumbles* Two..

[b]Asuka:[/b] ....[/color] [/size]

[color=crimson]Ken and Neil silently stare out into random amounts of space, ignoring the teacher. Ken finally takes out some notebook paper and makes it into a small ball, and throws it at Asuka, who has her back to the class writing down some names on the Dry-Erase board.

[b]Asuka[/b]: WHO THREW THAT?

Everyone in the class points at Ken and Neil, who both look at each other and look back to everyone..

[b]Both[/b]: What? WHAT?

[b]Neil[/b]: He did it. I wasnt doing ****.

[b]Ken[/b]: I ADMIT IT! I DID IT FOR A FREE AMERICA FROM THE OPPRESSION OF DEMOCRACY WHICH HAS TURNED INTO CAPITIALISM! I WOULD DO IT AGAIN IF I HAD THE CHANCE, FOR I AM A FIGHTER FOR THE PEOPLE! NOT FOR AUTHORITY!

[b]Neil[/b]: I think Craig gave him a few drinks too. *smirks*

[b]Ken[/b]: What? No. No he didnt! I am just standing up for what I believe in!

[b]Asuka[/b]: [size=21]SO YOU THREW A PAPERBALL AT ME?[/size]

[b]Ken[/b]: ... That's one of those retorical questions, right?

Neil smacked his forehead, and Asuka turned calm, and picked up the paper ball, and threw it back with such force that Ken was blow backwards out of his desk and onto the floor, with a red mark on his forehead where it hit.

[b]Ken[/b]: Alright. Maybe that wasnt that smart.

[b]Asuka[/b]: [size=21]QUIET!!!!!![/size] [i]She turns calm, and gentle..[/i] Now Class, Back to our history lesson. *smiles gently*[/color]

OOC: Heh, you know we're teasing you, and loving it, right, QA? ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=crimson]"DANG IT," the mini lop bunny GinGin swears, "I'm not gonna sit around and let the world be conquered without me!"
She hops down from her desk, only to be caught by her ears halfway down. Queen Asuka glares at her sternly.
"Bad, [i]bad[/i] bunny."
GinGin waves her plastic spoon at the Queen menacingly, then groans. "Dammit, it just ain't the same without my frokkin' switchblade."
"I think it is time to switch from history to proper English," the Queen says darkly, wiggling her finger at the bunny.
GinGin just sulks, and continues to do so as Queen Asuka sets her back on her desk.
The Queen stands in front of the class. "Now, onto proper English. We begin with--"
The Gworp's Tentacle raises from behind the Queen's desk, and reaches for her. With inhuman senses, the Queen detects it and--
[SIZE=6]"BACK OFF BEFORE YOU BECOME THE SCHOOL LUNCH!"[/SIZE]
The tentacle quickly retracts.
The students sag in their chairs. "How I wish it had taken me with it," GinGin mutters.[/color]

After Asuka got the "class" to clean up she started reading in one of those boring monotones from an english textbook, snapping at the sligtest thing for example when Juu's pencil snapped she yelled at her for pressing too hard.
Duo: *leaning over whispering to Lady K* PMSing ain't she?
Lady K: *whispering* more than likely
Juu: *giggles quietly* shh...
Asuka turns around and gives the class an icey glare, stopping on Neil and Ken
Niel: What? WHAT?!!! I didn't do noting man!!
Ken: here we go...
Neil: Would you stop looking at me and go back to reading that boring book in your boring tone!!!
Asuka: :flaming: Why you ingrateful little...

Asuka goes through the house and finds them all in the entertainment room playing video games and what not.
Asuka: YOU ARE ALL MEANT TO BE IN SCHOOL!!!!!
Neil: Who say's so?
Asuka: MEE!!
Neil: you aren't the boss, and nowhere in the BB contract did it say we had to attend school *goes back to playing GTAIII*
Juu: I think she IS PMSing...
Asuka: WHAT WAS THAT?!!?!
Juu: uh... nothing!

Liam wanders back out into the kitchen and snatches up miniLiam, intent on making his own brand of 'Plushie Juices'

[i]What are you doing?[/i]

Liam: Embarking on a glorious enterprise! ^^

[i]Which is?[/i]

Liam: *dumps miniLiam and Gin Gin in the blender* *hums a little tune*

[b][i]Please wait while our master chef works[/i][/b]

Liam: *pulls serviette off a tall glass* Wala! Thickjuice, a 'la plushie ^^

[i]For heaven's sake...Shouldn't you be in class?[/i]

Liam: nope. But the plushie in the juice should be oO;

[i]That's it[/i]

Liam: huh?

Flashy activates the stun collar and renders Liam unconcious, Gin Gin and miniLiam reform, except that they both reform...well..mixed up...