OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

[color=crimson]Kenna: This is so not going to work.

Neil: Shut up. Wait and see.

Neil floated back down to the Earth, out of egg nog, and stared upward at Craig who was considerably larger from the sheer amount of eggnog- It was dripping down his chin even.

Kenna: You kinda overdid it dude.

Neil: What makes you say that? I dont think so. He's like one giant-.. Giant. Um. Giant..

Kenna: Giant Thing Full of EggNog?

Neil: Yea! Giant Thing Full of EggNog.

Kenna: :bluesweat Right on, I suppose.

Craig: Urp.. I dont feel so swell.

Kenna: Uh, Neil? His whole body is shuddering.

Neil: What- Is that a bad thing?

[b]SMACK[/b]

Neil: OW! Hey! What the **** was that for? o.o;

Kenna: You dumbass, what if he explodes?

Neil: Oh. Well. Er... I wasnt planning on that. Why dont we just blow him up now?

Neil raised his hand before Kenna could object, and fire an orb of Ki right into Craig's gut. There was a brief bright white light as the powers of the Ki and the powers of the EggNog combined, and Kenna had to raise her hand to shield the light it was so powerful. A loud explosion rocked the area, and a mix of eggnog and blood poured from the sky, drenching Kenna.

Kenna glared at Neil, who was sheepishly grinning and shrugging. Calmly, slowly, in total control, Kenna walked over to Neil and placed a hand on her hip.

Kenna: Did I say to blow him up?

Neil: No. But, I would have blown him up anyway. O.o

Kenna sighed and slowly walked back twards the house, as Craig reformed above them, drunk as ever, and not full of EggNog. Neil slowly whiped some of the bloodnog from above his eyes, and shrugged.[/color]

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=blue]DM: *after getting up from the aftershock of the explosion* Whoa. Hey, they're coming back!

LK: Is Craig still sober crazy?

DM: No. He's pretty drunk now.

[i]After moving the couch to let Kenna and Neil back in, the others stared at the two, who were still covered in bloodnog.[/i]

Neil: What?

LK: Did you have to blow him up?

Neil: No. But I did anyway.

Kenna: That's just what I asked him.

LK: Is it fun to be overly-violent?

Neil: Extremely. *walks off*

LK: :nope:[/color]

[B]Craig:[/B] Ah, that's better. 4 Neil's and 4 Ken... Kenna's, just the way I like it.

Neil and Ken walk back towards the living room, when two huge blasts of scorching Ki strike them in their backs'. They both fall to the floor, spines burning.

[B]Craig:[/B] That's for blowing me up, now I'm even, with all 8 of you.

[B]Kenna:[/B] Seems fair. Wanna go get a san'wich?

[B]Craig:[/B] Yeah lets go get a san'wich.

[color=seagreen]Faris, Duo and Lady K sit on the couch, contemplating what has happened to Craig.

[B]Faris:[/B] It seems that the effect of the explosion has cause a slight interference with the molecular structure of the Earth's atmosphere, resulting in a major change in the area before us.

[b]Duo:[/b] Ah, yes! This change again causes another event. That is, the miracle of life!

[b]Lady K:[/B] Uh, guys-

[b]Faris:[/b] It's amazing, isn't it, Duo? It never occurred to me that one simple, rather padestrian little competition would lead us down a long, intriguing road of discovery!

[b]Lady K:[/b] I think-

[b]Duo:[/b] It's absolutely fascinating, isn't it! New life! What new adventures await the Big Brother residence now that it has an intergalactical being in its midst?

[b]Lady K:[/b] YOU'RE TALKING CRAZY!

[b]Duo:[/b] Oh...sorry. What we meant was...

[b]Faris:[/b] Neil made an alien. Look he's so cute!

[b]Alien:[/b] *Attempts to bite Faris' arm off*

[b]Duo:[/b] That's...

[b]Lady K[/b] interesting...

[b]Faris[/b] I call him! Hey, lil fella! I'll call you..um...uh, Buster!

[b]Duo:[/b] Whatever...

[b]Lady K:[/b] Weirdo...[/color]

[color=crimson]Suddenly, over the intercom the sound of a loud blast from a gun, or something, broke everyone's train of thought. A small trapdoor opened in the roof, and Mini-Ginny fell through, toasted.

[i]Now if I could only get untied.. Haha. I tricked that plushie into pushing [b]The Red Button[/b]. Ermf... Goddamn ropes --[/i]

Kenna: O.o Are you ok?

Mini-Ginny: Grrrrrrr.... Grrrrrr.... Grrrrr... AY YA YA YA!!!!

Mini-Ginny flew up into the air, breaking the trapdoor, debries falling to the floor below. Silence fell for a few seconds...

[i]What the hell... Hey wait. You werent suppose to be able t- OW! NO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...[/i]

Mini-Ginny: Mwehehehe..[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka sighed, relaxing a little. She was glad that she wasn't really involved in the whole Craig situation although a bright idea did occur to her.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] You know, I think we could have controlled Craig while he was sober if one of us girls was willing to show some leg or just plain put out...

[i]Everyone stares at her.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] :bluesweat Yeah, well, it was a thought...Heh heh...

[b]Kenna:[/b] It's only about midnight. What are we going to do? Sleeping doesn't go on much in this house.

[b]Asuka:[/b] [i]LIGHTBULB.[/i] SLUMBERPARTTTTTTTTY!!!!! AND EVERYONE CAN COME! I'LL GET THE POPCORN!

[b]Ginny:[/b] Hey, YEAH! And we can all get in our pajamas and watch a movie! Let's watch Resident Evil!

[b]Asuka:[/b] WHOOHOO! That's one of my absolute favorite movies! Alright everyone, let's split up and go get into our pj's!

[i]Asuka runs off, as does everyone else to change.[/color][/size][/i]

[color=crimson][i]But I want to watch Resident Evil, too...[/i]
"Tough, Wosey..." MiniGinny giggled evilly. "You have used the pwushies for your own evil deeds faw too wong...and it's our tuwn to get wevenge!"
MiniGinny stretches a piece of electric tape over Flash's mouth. He struggles to break out of the knotted ropes tied around him, with no luck. He doesn't really start to panic until he sees more plushies wandering into his control room.
"Oh, look! It's Big Brother!"
"Big Brother's our friend!"
MiniJames totters toward Flash. "I wuv you very much! HUG, HUG!"
Flash's screams of terror are muffled by the tape.

Not that it would matter. The surround sound in the entertainment room was pumping out way too much bass and the like for Flash's screams to be heard.
Queen Asuka notices a movement by her foot, and looks down to see MiniJames. "And where have [i]you[/i] been?" she whispers, smiling.
"Oh...nowhere."
Ginny and MiniGinny share a grin of their own, and MiniGinny sighs happily as she settles down between Ginny's Shaun and Auron plushies.

In the control room, the bright monitors light up the empty room. Flash's still body is stretched out, bits of fluff strewn about him. But a finger twitches. An eye glares darkly. And he mutters pure death in burning Hell for the plushies, starting with MiniGinny. [/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Juu squirms into her sleeping bag, and pops a marshmellow timidly in her mouth. She hands Mini-Juu a mini-marshmellow, as mini-juu takes it gratefully.

Just as mini-Juu prepares to stuff the marshmellow in her mouth, a hand reaches down from the couch, and takes the tiny treat away.

"Juu! I told you not to feed the plushies after midnight!!" Asuka exclaims, waving the marshmellow in the air.

"But.. it's only 9:30..." Juu replies, pointing at the clock.

"Funny, my watch says 12:26.." Kenna says, looking at a small wristwatch.

"Huh??" Juu leans over, and looks at the wristwatch.

Ginny walks over by the clock, and pulls it off the wall.

"Hey you guys, someone took the battery out..." Ginny says, her face suddenly turning into a serious stare.

"but why would-"

"THE PLUSHIES!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone exclaims, jumping out of their sleeping bags and running towards the kitchen.

Just as Ginny pulls open the door to the fridge, they all jump back in surprise to see........[/color] [/size]

Heheheh... It's nice when you know the person running the show. :naughty:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[color=indigo]...a plushie with long, light brown hair pulled back into a ponytail. It's holding a small, pointy stick in one hand, and a half eaten carrot in the other.

Ginny: o_0 ...That looks kinda like Desbreko...

A knock is heard at the front door, and the housemates look up and over at the door. Craig, stumbling towards the kitchen, opens the door and tries to focus on the person outside. The person steps through the door, past Craig, into the house.

?????: My, my, this place certainly is a mess.

All the eyes in the room dart back and fourth from the plushie in the fridge, to the person standing next to them, looking around the room. Both of them are carrying pointy sticks. Just then, Neil walks into the room, looks at the new person, and then at the plushie that's now dashing across the floor towards it's human counterpart.

Neil: ...Who the hell are you?

Desbreko: I'm the Man With the Pointy Stick, also known as Desbreko. I heard Big Brother is in a bit of a pickle.

Mini-Ginny: I guesh you could say that, heheheh.

Desbreko: Right...

And with that, Desbreko stabs his stick into the nearest wall, forming a door with a staircase behind it which he walks through, and promptly closes behind him.

[i]What the hell?! AGH! Get of me you **** *** ** **** *******!!![/i]

Lots of thumping, screaming, bashing, and other unpleasant noises are heard over the intercom, and then the doorway opens again. Desbreko walks back into the room, with bites, scratches, bruises, and bits of plushies covering him.

Mini-Ginny: Mweheheheh...

Desbreko glares at the Mini-Ginny, and stalks into the bathroom to clean himself up.

Neil: That guy is seriously ****** up.

Kenna: Woah...that's really saying something when Neil says that, because he's pretty ****** up himself.

Neil raises his hand, and blasts Kenna into the wall, just as Desbreko comes back out of the bathroom.

Desbreko: You shouldn't hit ladies, you know?

Desbreko raises his stick, and jabs Neil in the butt. He turns around quickly, and blasts the wall that Desbreko just disappeared through.

Mini-Neil: You got jabbed in the ***! Hahahaha!

Neil kicks the plushie across the room, hitting Kenna in the head as she gets up. Then more screaming, swearing, and thumping can be heard over the intercom, followed by a shriek of rage, and a pointy stick breaks down through the ceiling, a plushie impaled on it.

Asuka: NNNOOOOO!!! My plushies!

Just then, a large mass of plushies fly out a second story window, and land in the pool with a loud, collective splash.

[i]Couldn't even handle a lot of plushies?! Hah! Just to teach you a lesson, I think I'll leave you tied up for a bit![/i]

As Asuka rushes outside to save the drowning plushies, Desbreko comes back down from the control room.

Mini-Ginny: Aw, you spoiled all of my fun!

[i]Damnit, Desbreko, get your *** back up here right now and untie me, you son of a *****!!![/i]

Desbreko: Damn, tape must have come off.

Desbreko walks over to the odd couch that was being used as a barricade, and pushes it back over against a wall before flopping down on his back.

Desbreko: Dang, those plushies are vicious little buggers!

Neil watches as Desbreko lays down and closes his eyes. Then he builds up a large sphere of ki, and launches it at Desbreko. He snaps his eyes open as he senses the immense ball of energy flying at him, and starts to utter one word...

Desbreko: Shi--

...before he's blown away, out through the wall, and lands next to the pool to see Asuka standing over him, not happy about what he did to her plushies. He looks over, and again, doesn't even get to finish the word...

Desbreko: Shi--

...before the plushies swarm him.[/color]

[color=blue]LK: I'm confused!! What the heck is Des doing here?

Neil: Hell if I know.

[i]Dammit, Desbreko! You'd better come and untie me![/i]

LK: I hope you know he's outside being swarmed by plushies.

[i]HA! So that little comment came back to bite him, huh? Serves him right![/i]

LK: But I wanna know what the heck he's doing here!

Everyone: *looks at each other* Yeah! *walks outside to the pool through the hole in the wall*[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]As everyone comes outside to see Desbreko getting swarmed, the sea of plushies parts and Asuka slowly walks through, glaring at him with the glint of murder in her eye. It was dark outside of course, but the lights around the pool kept everyone's sights up. Her ruffly dress dragged slowly behind her, the click of her heels heard on the cement. She reached Desbreko, almost unconcious and steps on him and GRINDS her heel into his chest. He screams before completely blacking out as her fist reaches his nose. Everyone backs off, scared to go near Asuka.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] [i]Mumbling.[/i] Stupid *******, coming and ruining our slumber party and then attacking my precious plushies...

[i]She walked towards the hole in the wall where everyone was standing, staring at her in awe. Even Neil looked a little frightened. As she reached them, they all stepped back to let her through. Her plushies all followed, sobbing and wet. She lead them up to her bedroom to dry them off.[/i][/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Kenna: Man this is getting strange. I thought no one was allowed in the house besides us.

Neil: Maybe Flash doesnt know about it yet. *raises hand*

Kenna: Dont you ****ing dar-

A ball of ki flew from Neil's hand and slammed into Desbresko, sending him flying into a nearby solid obstacle. Kenna smacked her forehead and grabbed Neil's hand and lowered it, glareing at him.

Neil: What? WHAT? I like blowing up ****.

Kenna: Not vistors. Got it?

Neil: Psh..[/color]

Actually, I got permission from Flash. :toothy: Don't worry, I'm not staying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[color=indigo]Desbreko awakes from the pain of slamming into the wall as the ball of ki flung him up and off the ground.

Desbreko: *cough* ...Note to self: Stay away from Neil...

He stands up, and stumbles around a bit, and then falls over, face down in a mud puddle.

Neil: Damn straight.

The group goes back inside, leaving Desbreko to wallow in the mud. After a few minutes, however, he manages to stand back up, and stumble through the hole in the wall. He heads up to the control room, and turns off the intercom so no one in the house will be able to hear.

Flash: Hah! Couldn't handle a lot of plushies, eh?

Desbreko: Shaddup.

Desbreko unties Flash, and tries to wipe off some of the mud. He then heads back down into the house.

Desbreko: You people are sick! Sick and twisted, and I pity Flash for having to run this whole thing!

And with that, a maimed and bloodied Desbreko stumbles out the door, and away from the house as fast as he can go.[/color]

[color=crimson]"Thank you, come again!" Ginny calls after him.
Everyone eyes her funny.
"Heh, I knew he was coming, too."
Everyone eyes her darkly.
"Thanks for telling us," Queen Asuka mutters, clutching her poor plushies.
"Well, ah, but...I didn't know he was [i]coming[/i], I just knew that he was going to get involved somehow."
[i]DAMMIT, someone come and untie me!!![/i]
MiniGinny giggles and climbs back into the air shaft.

A few moments later, the entire house is swallowed by dark energy. The plushies freeze and squeak in terror. A bright flash fills everyone's eyes, and now the plushies have tiny collars around their necks.
Sounds of yet another scuffled are heard over the intercom, and MiniGinny flies out of the shaft and lands on the floor in a cloud of fluff. She, too, has a collar one, larger than the others. It is, in fact, the Ring that she had drawn earlier.
[i]That's better...now, listen up, fluff lovers,[/i] Final grouches sarcastically, [i]every one of those *bleeping* plushies has a collar on. Especially MiniGinny. If they should step out of line (re: fail to follow MY commands) for whatever reason, they shall instantly explode, only to be reformed to feel further punishment. In MiniGinny's case, she explodes not only when she acts up, but also whenever any other plushie acts up.[/i]
"Two for the price of one, I love it," Kenna grins darkly. Queen Asuka shoots him a withering glare.
[i]So I suggest these plushies get it into gear, NOW! Play nice, heh heh heh.[/i]
MiniLiam tugs at his collar and looks to Liam, imploringly. Queen Asuka looks about to bust a fit from this newest development. Kenna, Craig, and Neil are already experimenting.
"Use the Jedi Mind Trick, I will," Neil says, ignoring Craig's look. He bends down in front of MiniNeil, who looks nervous.
"You [i]will[/i] defy Flash...you [i]will[/i] defy Flash..."
"I...I..." MiniNeil blinks. "I will defy Flash."
:blowingup
MiniNeil is fluff now.
:blowingup
As is MiniGinny.
Both reform, and groan. MiniGinny is especially loud about the pain. "It's not FAIW!" she exclaims.
[i]Then don't go sneaking into air shafts anymore.[/i][/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Queen Asuka remains silent and doesn't say anything. She holds Mini-James and Mini-Shy in her arms and she feels as though she's going to cry. She decides to step out of the room so that no one will notice. She goes and sits on the roof alone, letting the night wind blow through her hair. She sighs deeply, wondering how in the world she got herself in this mess. Mini-James and Mini-Shy snuggle to her tightly as they begin to get cold. She smiles at them as the tears roll down her cheeks.[/color][/size][/i]

[color=blue]LK: So now the plushies have training collars. They're like puppies now.

Mini-LK: Get this damn thing off me!!

LK: Why? You look cute in it. And it's blue.

Mini-LK: Yeah, it is....but that's not the point!! I want this thing off, and I mean now!!

[i]Too bad. You plushies should have stayed in line. Especially that little demon, MiniGinny.[/i]

LK: You're the one that brought them to life anyway!!

[i]Quiet, you. *hums*[/i]

*ZAP, thud*

[i]Gotta love old favorites....[/i][/color]

[color=crimson]Kenna: Why couldnt you give Neil one of those collars?

[b]BOOM[/b]

Kenna's body flies out of the house, skidding in the yard to a stop, where QA can see her. Some smoke bellows up slightly, and she gets up slowly, wincing a few times as drops of blood fall onto the grass.

Neil: H-.. She.. knew better than to say that.

[i]Collar for Neil. Hmm. :D[/i]

Neil: .. Dont you ****ing dare shithead. o.o

[i]Heh heh heh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH HAAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAAH HAHAH AHA HAHA HAAHA[/i]

Mini-Ken walked up to the intercom and unplugged it silently, and walked away, his collar somehow on the floor near Ginny. Gremlins style, Mini-Ken's shadow disappears from veiw.

From the Airshaft: PLUG THAT GODDAMN THING BACK IN!

Ginny plugged it back in, and Flash's muttering came over along with some feedback, making everyone wince slightly.

Outside, Kenna grinned slightly, deciding it was time to turn back into her normal form. Silently, she shifted back into her male form, and he shook his body slightly, normal baggy jeans and a tshirt appearing. Blood was still trickling from several wounds, staining his shirt slightly.

Ken: I am so going to ****ing kill him. And it's only 1 AM too. Ah damn. Maybe I should get some sleep.

Mini-Ken: O.o Ding dong.

Ken: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Mini-Ken: BWAHAHAHAHA I SCARED YOU! BWAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHHA! *puts a little black cloak on*

Ken: Dont EVER do that again.

Mini-Ken: Bweeeeeeeeeeee! I'm superman! O.O!

Ken: .. Alright. Where did you get sugar?

Mini-Ken: BWEEEEEEEEEEEE! SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRMANNNNNNNNNNNNN! HERE TO SAVE THE DAY! *mock flys*

Ken: .. Where did he get the weed is the question o.O;;

Mini-Ken: BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE o.o

Ken kicked the plushie slightly and it playfully fell over dead. Rolling his eyes, Ken looked up to the full moon and stared for a second.

Mini-Ken: [size=1]Pssssssssssst. The Queen ish on the Roof! She ish sad![/size]

Ken: What?

Mini-Ken: [size=1] I said..[/size] [size=6]THE QUEEN IS ON THE ROOF AND SHE IS SAD![/size]

Ken had to step back from the sheer loudness of Mini-Ken's voice, and he tripped over a tree root and fell flat on his back.

[b]OOF[/b]

Mini-Ken: BWEEE! HUMPTY DUMPTY FELL! >_O!

Ken: ..'

Mini-Ken: Bwee ^-^!

Ken: So the 'Queen' is on the roof?

Mini-Ken: Bebbies! O.o Booyaka! Bwah!

Ken: .. Answer my question.

Mini-Ken: But can I buy a vowel first?

Ken: :bluesweat

Mini-Ken: I'll take a C.

Ken: C isnt a vowel.

Mini-Ken: *FWAP!* Dont you dare tell me that! C and I have been going out for a long time. She wouldnt lie to me.

Ken: ........................................... WHO THE ****ING HELL IS ON THE ROOF YOU HALF-BAKED KNOW IT ALL?!

Mini-Ken: Asuka. DUH! You are retarded, bwee.

Ken: Oh.... OHHHH! The [i]Queen[/i]. I get it now.

Mini-Ken: .. You have rendered me speachless.

Ken: Better enjoy it while it lasts. *looks up to the roof*

Mini-Ken: That wasnt nice. You shouldnt talk to SUPERMAN that way!

Ken: ..;; *heads to the roof*

Mini-Ken: Bwee O.o;; *follows*[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka sits on the roof and she hears someone walking up behind her. She sniffles slightly and wipes her cheeks, pulling Mini-James and Mini-Shy even closer, trying to feel more secure. She feels someone sit down beside her and she looks over to see Ken. She lets a little smile break through.[/i]

[b]Ken:[/b] Hey Asuka, what's wrong? Don't be sad...

[i]Asuka doesn't say anything, but she is relieved that he's not "Kenna" anymore. She stares up at the dark sky, the wind still blowing her hair behind her.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] I'm just feeling a little down, that's all...

[b]Ken:[/b] How come?

[b]Asuka:[/b] Different things...it seems as though my whole life is starting to fall apart...

[i]At that moment, Mini-Ken came bounding up and jumped ontop of Asuka's head. He was sobbing.[/i]

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] I love you Miss Queen! Please don't be SAD!

[i]Asuka smiles again, wiping the tears away.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Thanks you guys...[/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Ken: Eh. Life falling apart. Well. I dunno. Can I help somehow?

Mini-Ken: Please, dont be sad >_<

Ken leaned back and layed down on the roof, staring at the Full Moon and sighed. He never liked seeing a friend of his sad, especially Asuka. Mini-Ken obviously felt the same, although Ken was missing his previous comedic antics with the cape...[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka continued to stare at the sky, although her tears were beginning to dry up and she was feeling better to have company. She coughed a little, though.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] I don't know if you can help, but thanks for keeping me company and everything.

[b]Ken:[/b] It's no problem really. Anything for a friend.

[i]Asuka grabs up Mini-Ken and huggles him amid the Mini-James and Mini-Shy. Mini-Shy squeaks.[/i]

[b]Mini-Shy:[/b] I miss Mini-Asuka...I wonder where she has gone...

[i]Asuka smiles and then starts to laugh. At that moment, Mini-Ken, realizing he was still wearing the cape, jumped off the roof. Asuka gasped and Ken jumped up.[/i]

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] Look I'm Super--------AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[i]Mini-Ken hit the ground with a soft plushie thud. Asuka jumped up and squeaked.[/i][/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Ken: Sigh. O.o;;

Mini-Ken: Bweee... o.o'

Ken shifted over to one side and looked down to Mini-Ken, who was staring upwards with a dazed look on his face. He got up slowly, and 'bwee'd a bit.

Ken: You alright, little dude?

Mini-Ken: Bweee @_@!

Ken: Alright, Just checking.

Mini-Kenna: Brother! *comes running to Mini-Ken and helps him up*

Mini-Ken: O.o Owweh.

Ken rolled back over and closed his eyes...[/color]