OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=blue]LK: I think Neil would appreciate the value of that song... Speaking of which, who's the brilliant person who made him look at the moon? *glares evily*

Craig: *points to Ken* He did it.

Ken: Damn yo- *gets hit by an explosive pillow*

LK: What the hell's wrong with you?!?

Ken: *crispy* That's not ri--*gets hit by another explosive pillow*

LK: Fix this!!!

Ken: *extra crispy* How am I supposed to do th-*gets hit by a regular pillow*

LK: Lucky I ran out of explosive ones...Find a way!![/color]

[color=crimson]Ken ran outside and crossed his hands over his chest, as his skin began to melt away in a mess onto the ground below. All his organs and blood fell from his body, as a dark platemail formed on him out of some of his own blood. He jumped up and grabbed his glowing yellow Ghost Katana and stood as DeathKnight.

Oozaru Neil: ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DeathKnight: Whoa. Cool. A Giant Monkey. ^_^

Mini-Ken: BWEEE!! *jumps on DeathKnight's head* PAY ATTENTION -.-

DeathKnight nodded silently and charged twards Oozaru Neil, silently dodgeing trees and the such. He appeared in the burnt clearing Neil had created, and jumped all the way up onto Neil's head, spun, and sent his sword down into Neil's eye.

A loud roar of pain echoed the surronding area, and Neil promptly swatted DeathKnight off of his head, and down to the ground. DeathKnight jumped up, as a ki blast skimmed past his body, exploding in the distance.

DeathKnight: A LITTLE HELP HERE?

Super Mini-Ken: *dons cape* BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FEAR ME!

DeathKnight: .....'''

Super Mini-Ken: Bwee. ^-^

Oozaru Neil: *confused look* o.o;;

DeathKnight: HEAD FOR THE TAIL!

DK flew upwards, over Neil's head, and ran down his back, sword raised. He aimed for the tail, hopeing to end this before Big Brother was destroyed from the inside out.

But, DeathKnight was stopped by the tail itself- Swatted off, like a fly. DeathKnight was sent flying into a tree, and promptly all his skin began to reform with the hit.

Ken now stood again, with both of his hands raised, whispers surronding him as his Mana was awakened for use. Electricity crackled around him, as an orb of lightning formed above him, and was sent flying directly into Neil's chest, burning and scaring it- And sending him flying down to the floor.

Ken: This has to end before he hurts someone...

Thusly, the first [b]Big Brother Duel[/b] began.[/color]

[In a flat second, Oozaru Neil stood up again, mouth roaring with a furious blue beam of pure ki. That's how Ken was knocked through the Big Brother House again. Through the dark room. Smashing into Flash. And smashing both of them into the bipolar machine, destroying it.

A compairitivly small explosion insued, as Flash was heard screaming "CRAP CRAP CRAP!!".

Neil instantly shrung down to his normal, Saiya-jin self, in his street clothes. He carelessly walked into the Guys' room, to see Asuka watching The Shining on his PS2. He made a 'O_o;;;', before sitting against the wall watching it as well.

Elsewhere, Ken drunkenly staggered outside of the creater of the Dark Room in which Flash resided. He took up a weapon, a broken beer bottle, and made his way to the Guys' room.

As soon as he opened the door, gravatational influxuations sent him hurling outside again. He heard Craig mutter something.]

Ken: What was that? *wiggles pinky finger in right ear*

Craig: I said "Ewww...your left ear!".

[Ken felt the left side of his head, only to be able to stick his hand in his skull where his ear once was.]

Ken: DAMMIT!! NOT THE EAR AGAIN!

--
OOC: The ear thing is an old and personal joke...XD

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Ow... I guess I won... but my ear. Goddamn it. Where the **** is my ear you jackass?

[b]Neil[/b]: Eh?

[b]Ken[/b]: Ugh. Forget it. *shakes head*

Ken walked outside and started repairing the damage with his magic, as blood poured from various wounds on his body from the somewhat short fight, that ended accidentally. Eventually, Ken collapsed on the ground, in a small pool of his own blood...[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Somehow Asuka had been sleep walking and ending up in the Green Room again, watching the Shining. She noticed that Neil had come in. She looked at him and grinned sleepily. Neil looked a little frightened at seeing a girl in his room, but he didn't do anything.

Asuka suddenly got up and started wandering around the house aimlessly. She ended up outside by the pool. She looked like she was about to fall in and she wasn't not even aware of what she was doing. Mini-Ginny noticed and screamed, trying to get someone's attention.

At that moment, Asuka fell into the pool, still asleep.[/color][/size][/i]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Eh... Whats the screaming about... so weak...

Ken slowly crawled over, staining his clothes further in blood. He slowly crawled twards where the scream came from, and saw Asuka, face first in the pool.

[b]Ken[/b]: Goddamn... it... Asuka... >_<;..

Ken slowly raised his trembling hand, and several small demons appeared from the ground and ran to the pool, dragging Asuka out. Ken then went totally limp...[/color]

[i]Neo sits sunbathing in his chair, he looks towards the pool and sees kens limp lifeless body by the pool, as demons encircle him chanting in a demonic form.[/i]

Neo: Hmm.. looks like Kens being attacked by demons again... Well, no need to spoil my tan. Dum dee da dum...

[color=crimson]"I think Ken should be your minister," MiniAsuka pipes up.
"I think you are crazy," Ginny tells the plushie.
"He married me n' MiniShy."
"Again..."
MiniAsuka grins at Ginny. "Are you ready for afterwards?"
"Af..ter...wards?" Ginny asks weakly. "Um, you mean the cake and all, right?"
MiniAsuka points to the entrance to the blue room. MiniGinny (who has totally forgotten about the Queen now...>_<) and the Shaun plushie walk out; MiniGinny is grinning happily in her wedding dress, humming the wedding march. The Shaun plushie looks noticably concerned in his tux, quietly humming a different kind of march.
"Well," Ginny says, "I dunno about those two...I know I'd go crazy if I was married to MiniGinny, too."
"Nah," Lady K says, walking past, "we'd call you crazy for marrying a plushie in the first place!"
"Where you going?" Ginny calls after Lady K.
"Didn't you hear all that screaming? Something important is usually going on when there is screaming."
Ginny looks down at her wedding dress. "Gosh, I hope whatever happened doesn't mess this up....now I know how Asuka feels..."[/color]

Duo waddled outside where everyone was gathering with the huge First Aid Kit.

Duo: Why in Slepnir's name did flash make this thing so big...
Lady K: Dunno, but by the looks of it we'll need to use most of it on Ken.
Ginny: Quick someone Asuka needs CPR!!
Duo: *gladly sits the First Aid Kit on the ground with a sigh* yeap.. who know's it? *opens the lid and pulls out large bottles of antiseptic, wads of bandages, cotton buds, etc.*
Liam: Flash sure goes by the "bigger is better" rule doesn't he?
Ginny: Either that or he's obsessed with big things.
Lady K: *dragging Ken onto the deck* I wanna know who's gonna clean up this mess...
Duo: Bigger is annoying... dayumn it! Someone please take the lid off of this thing

[i]Liam rolled his eyes and prised the lid off before he handed it back.[/i]

D_M: I guess we better clean him up...

Liam: or we could just...y'know...leave him there, he'd heal right up eventually...

D_M: shaddup and make with the bandages. By the way, where is that little plushie self of you?

Liam: Starving for oxygen at the bottom of the pool while soaking up the water like a sponge.

L_K: well, ok then, as long as you know where he is, I guess it's ok..

Ken: *groan* hey..focus on the bleeding guy here...

Liam: whoa there, and to think, I just plumb for- *Is set on fire by one of the avenging imps*

Offending Imp: *nyuck nyuck nyuck* *continues making weird enchantments*

Liam: *blinks* *runs around waving his arms in the air with his hair consumed in a great ball of fire*

Duo whips out a mini fire extinguisher but sadly there isn't enough (what is in fire extinguishers anyway?) to put out the fire ball known as Liam, so Lady K pushes him into the pool.

Duo: *moistens a cotton ball with aneseptic and starts to apply it to Ken's cuts* hum huumm humm huuum...
Ken: *cuts sting* ou-
Lady K: *helps Liam out of the pool* um... Liam you might want to wear a tupe or something..

Liam goes into the house and looks at his reflection on one of the walls a loud "NOOOOOOOO!!" could be heard throughout the house.

[color=crimson]Mini-Ken and Mini-Kenna silently stare at the pool, and shake their heads at their fleshy counterpart. They walk twards the pool, and slowly the blood disappears from within it's waters.
Both of them smile, and look around for some kind of mischeif to get into- even at the early hour of 4 AM.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Bweeeeeeeeeeee >_< There's nothing to do but sleep..

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: Everyday does have to wind down eventually. Sighs. Want to just hit the hay?

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Why would we hit hay? o.o;;

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: ... As in, go to sleep.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: OHHHHH! I knew that. I so knew that. -.-

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: Uh huh.. *walks into the house with a smirk on her face*

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: I DID DAMNIT! v_v;; *runs after her*[/color]

Craig sits on the couch, thinking about what to do.

[B]Craig:[/B] I could really go for a good game on Soul Reaver right now...

A leprechaun suddenly bursts out of the ground.

[B]Leprechaun:[/N] I'll grant your req--

The leprechaun is suddenly crushed as Craig rolls onto his back, thinking about what to do.

[color=blue]LK: *walks back into the house and sees Craig on the floor* What are you doing?

Craig: Thinking. What's it look like?

LK: Looks like you're killing a mythological figure. *points to the tiny hand twitching from under Craig*

Craig: *looks where LK's pointing* He shouldn't have been there.

LK: *blink, blink* I'm going to bed. Call me if Armeggedon so happens to visit our humble abode again. *walks off*

Craig: No promises. [/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka wakes up to the bright sun shining into the windows of the house. She is laying in her bed and her hair is all natted around her. She doesn't remember anything from the night before or falling into the pool. She shakes her head groggily, slowly emerging from the bedroom. She walks into the kitchen, and sees a cheerful Juu, cooking pancakes.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Morning Juu...

[b]Juu:[/b] Morning, Asuka! :D

[i]She turns around and looks at Asuka and then jumps back a little. Asuka raises a brow.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] What was that for?

[b]Juu:[/b] Err...well...:bluesweat You're not looking your normal self this morning...you look a little worn out..

[i]Asuka makes her way over to the bathroom beside the kitchen and looks at herself in the mirror. Her eyes bulge. She had never looked this horrifying before. She ran up to the room, yelling to Juu as she passed back through the kitchen.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Save me some of those pancakes Juu! I'll be right back!

[b]Juu:[/b] >.>;; Mkay...[/color][/size]

[Neil rounded the corner to the bathroom, only to be trampled down by Asuka, who's rush to the nearest mirror and brush was yielded by no man, woman, or inanimate object whatsoever.

Neil stood up, forming a cup over his crotch (he still had to piss like the dickens), as he walked into the kitchen and sat on one of the fancy-shmancy bar stools. He sighed, watching Juu eat some pancakes.]

Neil: Hey, can I--

Juu: No. The syrup is mine.

Neil: Awww... But I wanted to be like the guys in Super Troopers.

Juu: *chews a rather large bite of flapjacks* No.

Neil: ... ... ... *slowly reaches towards syrup bottle*

Juu: *thwacks Neil's hand with a really, really, really, really, REALLY big spatula*

Neil: ...God dammit..

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[b]Neil[/b]: I guess Ken's awake.

[b]Ken[/b]: THERE'S A PLUSHIE IN MY BED O______O

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! FEAR MEH AWESOMELY AWESOME POWERS OF UNHOLY GODLESSNESS \_/~!

[b]Ken[/b]: -- Get out of my bed you little prick.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: I am cow, hear me moo. I weigh twice as much as you, and I look good on the Bar-b-que. Yogurt, Curt, Cream-Cheese and Butter is made from liquid from my utters. I am Cow, I am Cow- Hear me moo.

[b]Ken[/b]: ...

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: I am cow, eating grass- Methane Gas comes out my *ss- And out my muzzle when I bealch- Oh the ozone layer is thinner from the outcome of my dinner. I am cow, I am cow, I got gas. I am cow, Here I stand- Far and wide upon this land, and I am living everywhere. From BC to Newfoundland you can squeeze my teets by hand- I am cow, I am cow, I am cowwwwwwww... I am cow- I am cow- I am cowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

[b]Ken[/b]: .... Oh for the love of God.[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]In the bedroom, Asuka jumped into the shower immediately and washed her hair, making it decent looking. She opened her bottle of Pantene and smelled it. She smiled and then sighed a little. She got out of the shower a few minutes later and changed into a pale blue ruffly dress. She put her hair up in a curly pony-tail and went back down to the kitchen for her pancakes.[/i]

[b]Juu:[/b] Welcome back, Asuka. I saved you some pancakes.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Thanks so much!

[i]Asuka sits down at the table and begins to pour syrup on her pancakes. She looks up at Neil who is sitting across from her and raises a brow. He is staring at the bottle of syrup with very intense interest.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Um, want some?

[b]Neil:[/b] YES!!!!!! Please give it to me!

[b]Juu:[/b] NOOOOO! You can't have my syrup!

[i]Juu smacks Neil with the spatula again. Asuka chokes on a piece of pancake and then drinks some milk to wash it down.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Ah, what exciting lives we have around here! ^_^[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Please, Go away. I had a long night of fighting, saving, and general bullsh*t.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Chickens... I want chickens.

[b]Ken[/b]: [size=1]...sigh...[/size]

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Bock... Bock.. BOCK KA!!!! CHICKENZ ^-^

Ken ascended through the roof, his clothes appearing on him as he sat down- Baggy blue jeans and a white tshirt with a silve chain. Mini-Ken looked around sadly, and then picked up the aroma of pancakes. Little hearts appeared in his eyes...

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Food... O_O! Foooooooodage.... But they wont feed me... V_V!!!

Mini-Ken silently looked around as he pulled out a giant sword and giggled evilly, his head tilting to the side and drool come out of the edge of his plushie mouth.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Time To Revolt For The Food.

The plushies head tilted the other way, and he giggled insanely- Then jumped high into the air and out of the roof, scampering like an animal into the darkness, his eyes glowing red.

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: *smacks her forehead* When he gets hungry, He *gets* hungry.

[b]Ken[/b]: Ahhh. The Roof. The Quietness. The-

[b]Gargoyle[/b]: Excuse me, do you have the time?

[b]Ken[/b]: Talking Gargoyle..?

[b]Gargoyle[/b]: Yes. I want to know if i'm late for Gargoyle duties at my post- The traffic was horrid coming here.

[b]Ken[/b]: ... It's exactly 9:42.

[b]Gargoyle[/b]: Ah! Many thanks.

With that the Gargoyle flew into the air, and landed on the other side of the roof, turning still as stone. Ken shook his head and silently stared at the sky..[/color]

[color=blue][i]LK had just woken up and came out of the Blue Room when she saw Mini-Ken dragging a big sword towards the kitchen.[/i]

LK: What are you doing?

Mini-Ken: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *runs in the Green Room and hides*

LK: [size=1]Geez, I can't look that bad....[/size] *goes into the bathroom and looks into the mirror* >_< *extremely high pitched* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHO PULLED A JIGGLYPUFF ON MY FACE?!?!???

[i]All of a sudden, LK heard a tiny giggle behind her. She turned around and saw her worst nightmare.......her ultra cute Easter bunny plushie she had gotten was there and had the most demonic look on it's face and a black permanent marker in its paw....[/i]

LK: God in Heaven......ROSEY!!!!!!![/color]

[color=crimson]Mini-Ken's head slowly tilted to the side as he smiled in the Green Room. 'Fear'? He knew no fear. He only knew food. And that these people were keeping him from it. His head rolled back to the other side, and he scrambled out of the Green Room with his sword, heading straight at LK. With a quick kick to the back, LK was sent flying out the nearest window, as Mini-Ken scampered into the shadows, where NO ONE could find him.

Ken on the other hand was sitting on the roof still, throwing magic orbs out across the horizon, quite bored. He layed back, letting out a long sigh. Suddenly, a giant boulder came flying down on him from above.....

[b]Ken[/b]: Oh fu-

It slammed into him, sending him flying off the roof, and several dozen feet away into the ground. However it didnt damage the house at all..

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Foooooood....

Mini-Ken lept off the roof, and hunted down the next person keeping him from his food- The Queen....

[b]Ken[/b]: TIME OUT! Dont leave me here smashed into the ground you idiot.

Er. Sorry. *Ahem*

Ken slowly got up and shook his head, dirt flying everywhere. He held his head in pain, where a giant bump was now sticking out. He jumped up and down murmering various curses...

[b]Ken[/b]: THAT GODDAMN PLUSHIE! MY F*CKING HEAD >_

[Neil looked harshly at Mini-Ken, his eyes showing a hint of hunter green.]

Neil: Tiny beast. YOU WANT MY SYRUP, DON'T YOU?!

Mini-Ken: FOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD--

[As Mini-Ken lept for Asuka's plate of pancakes, the tiny plushie was blasted bodily away by a black orb of ki, sporting a streaming tail which let off a vapor trail that reeked of darkness.

Back outside, Ken was starting to get the feeling back in his legs, while dusting off his pants. Out of seemingly nowhere, however, his plushie counterpart came screaming through the wall, still stuck on the burning black ball of energy, heading straight for him.]

Mini-Ken: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Ken: This just isn't my day..

[At that moment a small explosion was heard, as the two Mexican-accented screaming voices were proppelled into the pool, yelling out "SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!".

Back in the house, Neil found an extra bottle of syrup in the pantry. He held it high in the air, laughing maninically, claiming victory. However, Juu's second plate of pancakes was a bit dry, so she calmly walked up, took the bottle from Neil, and walked back to her seat at the table.]

Neil: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-- ...

Juu: Thankies Neil! ^-^

Neil: ...:bawl: