OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka laughs at the sibling plushies as they make their way into the house. Mini-Asuka makes her way up onto the roof, however. She stalks up behind Asuka and jumps on her from behind. Asuka squeaks again.[/i]

[b]Mini-Asuka:[/b] Mini-Shy!

[b]Mini-Shy:[/b] Mini-Asuka! There you are!

[i]Mini-Shy squeezes out of Asuka's arms and tackle-hugs Mini-Asuka. They giggle and skip off together.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Bah...at least someone is happy...[/color][/size]

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooc: Hey guy's and Girls, I'm posting this to tell you that my net isn't really working too good and the comps at school are slow so I might not be able to post much.

Edit- Kay don't bother about paying attention to that up there, dad fixed the problem so its all good!
--------------

Duo sits in the kitchen eating more choc-chip cookies, while faris is running around for no actual reason.

Duo: Ginny I can't believe you lied about there being something important in your draw in the fridge...
Ginny: I wasn't liying!
Duo: you were! you said there was something in there and there wasn't!
Ginny: did I say the speciffically?
Duo: dunno... I don't pay much attention to detail...
Ginny: okay now that that's settled...
Duo: *pulls out a cosmo magazine* hmm.... 20 ways to improve your love life... does he mean it.... where are those damned horoscopes?!!?

[color=crimson]Ginny stares in a daze. "Bye, Faris?"
"Eh, we'll take over the world next time, m'kay, my evil boss?"
"Sure, Faris, we sure will!"
MiniFaris (yeah, there WAS one!) is happy to know she will no longer be wearing a collar (though she doesn't know she won't be alive anymore upon leaving OBBII...).
Ginny walks out of the room to let Faris finish packing up.

~~FARIS~~
OBBII house member (in order of appearance): #10
Ginny's Fav Moment:

[QUOTE]Would you like some cake, little chickens???
*Cluck*
Ah yes of course you would! *Loads cake with gunpowder and give is to chickens*
KABLAMO!!!!! [/QUOTE][/color]

[color=crimson]Ken: Mmm. I think Faris is leaving.

Asuka: At this time of the night?

Ken: Well. She was evicted. I guess they want her out ASAP.

Ken closed his eyes, and sent a goodbye to Faris telepathically, and then continued to rest and keep Asuka company..

------
Ginny took my favorite moment...

Bwee...[/color]

Ah, you guys! (Ok I'm gonna babble for about an hour now)
Yeah, I kinda had a feeling I'd be going this week.
Well, it's been fun, and I've made a few friends, and I blew up the chickens, and I got an alien!
It was a pleasure being here, as I had less than 20 posts when I signed up for it, and I promise to keep reading and keep laughing! Lol! Well uh, bye everyone, especially, well, everyone! I'll see y'all on the other side!
*Off she goes with her case, George the alien clinging to her left arm with his teeth.*
At least I can go horse-riding tomorrow.
I hope yall have loads of fun and I'll be watching! BYEEEEEEE!

OK, can I have my full access back now?

[color=crimson]Ken: *calls out from the roof* See you whenever we get the **** out of here!

Ken waved to Faris, and silently stared at the moon, as it approached 3 AM. For some weird reason, he wasnt tired at all- But he was thirsty. He turned to Asuka..

Ken: Hey, I'm thirsty. You want something to drink?

Asuka: Sure.

Ken slowly sank through the roof, and Asuka blinked twice. Mini-Ken was especially started when his blood and flesh self fell from the ceiling and landed on the floor, grabbing two sodas, and rising up through the roof again.

Mini-Kenna: o_o;;

Mini-Ken: THAT IS SO AWESOME! ^_^! I WANNA DO THAT! *jumps* HURK! COME ON! >.< BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mini-Kenna: ..;;

Mini-Ken: BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE @.@ I WANNNAAAA DOOOO THAT

Mini-Ken climbed up the counter, jumped up and down, trying to float up to the roof like Ken had. He finally floated a bit, 5 inches off the surface of the counter, but fell back down to the ground with a thump.

Mini-Ken: BWEEEEEE >_<[/color]

[color=crimson]"Bweeee!"
"Oh," Ginny groans, staring at MiniGinny, "not you too."
"Ginny, I want to have fun again," MiniGinny pouts, tugging at her collar.
"Well," Ginny reprimands her tiny self, "if you hadn't tried to kidnap Flash in the FIRST place--"
"Yeah? Well, maybe if you hadn't towd me too--!"
[i]What was that?[/i]
"[size=1]Oh [i]shiznit![/i][/size]" Ginny hisses under her breath. "Um, nothing, Rosey!"
"Bweeeee!"
The intercom grumbles darkly, trying to think of an appropriate punishment for Ginny. Flush out of ideas, he decides to go with the only thing he can think of.
FOOM!
:blowingup
MiniGinny explodes into fluff.
"MINIME!" Ginny shrieks; Duo and Lady K run into the room at her scream. The rain of fluff falls about her, then draws itself back together.
"BWEEE!" MiniGinny says, as soon as her mouth reattaches, "that was fun! Do it again!"
[i]What....?[/i]
G, D, and K: :therock:
"Looks like you need to think of another puuuunishment," Duo sings. Ginny runs outside to tell the Queen about it. [/color]

After what MiniGinny said Duo was wondering about Ginny's sanity for the thirtyeth time since she's been here, shruging she wanders in to the lounge room where she proceeds to put on one of her old favourite disney movies... Sleaping Beauty.

Duo: *singing* I know you I walked with you once upon a dream, I know you your eyes gleam with so familiar a gleam...
Lady K: *walking in* Duo... stop singing.. your ruining the affect of the movie
Duo: But I only put this on cause I like this song.. other than that I don't like it.
Lady K: Can we watch Lilo and Stich?
Duo: YES!! *searches through the tapes and DVD's* lookin'.. lookin' lookin'
Lady K: *also looking* Found it

The pair put the video on and get themselves comfortable.

[color=crimson]Ginny scrambles, with difficulty, to the top of the roof. The Queen smiles at her, and Ken blinks at her.
"Have you...heard...about...MiniGinny?" Ginny gasps.
"What?"
"She [i]enjoys[/i] being blown up!"
"Wha....?" Ken looks confused and amused.
"Well, looks like Big Brother's plan backfired...sorta," Queen Asuka muses. "Look, there she is now!"
The trio peer down at the plushie, trundling along happily with another plushie.
"Heeeeey..." Ginny murmurs, "isn't that my Shaun plushie?"
"Shhh!"
They listen quietly, and hear the plushie Shaun singing. MiniGinny swoons, and giggles. She then grins mischievously, and leans over toward the Shaun plushie, and--
:blowingup
MiniGinny blows up.
The Shaun plushie squeaks in terror and runs back into the house.
[i]Heh, I wouldn't say that plan [/i]totally[i] backfired...[/i][/color]

[As Neil ran outside, from obviously nowhere (I bet Ken knows what portal Neh used...;)), he turned skywards, looking around with his eyes ablaze with rage.]

Ken: ...Shitness... Neil..Still pissed about that golf club thing?

Neil: Huzzah? *looks all bored*

Flash: [i]W00t. It seems my bipolar disorder inducer has worked. Be careful, everyone, Neil now has some totally-wicked mood swings.

Ken: ...You realize you have damned us to Hell, right?

Flash: Yup.

Ken: Yourself included too, right?

Flash: Yup!

Ken: Oh. Just checking. --;;

[color=crimson]Ken: Well. Looks like you have plenty of company now.

Ken silently got up and went over to a quieter, lonlier part of the roof and layed down. He stared up at the sky, listening to Neil switch moods and enter the portal- Sounds of explosions rocked the house, then they stopped all of a sudden.

Ken: Man this is gonna be weird...[/color]

[color=crimson]Ginny smiles at the Queen, glad to see she's cheered up a little. Unsure how to help Ken or Neil (guys not being her forte too terribly much), Ginny quietly climbs back down. MiniGinny is slowly reforming again; Ginny walks past her into the house.
She hears tiny sobbing coming from the blue room, and finds the Shaun plushie in tears. "What's wrong, little guy?"
"Waaahh...MiniGin blewed uuuuupppp!"
Ginny stifles a giggle, and smiles. "She's all right, trust me."
The Shaun plushie hugs her ankle and sniffles. Before Ginny can pat his back reassuringly, the Auron plushie sits up from his spot on the double bed and points at the Shaun one.
"Back off, you!"
He is a blur of red as he charges across the bed, his tiny katana held high. As he leaps down to attack the Shaun plushie, Ginny yanks the plushie's sword away.
"Hey!" the Auron says, indignant. The Shaun plushie watches him darkly, then puts up his little plush fists.
"Wanna fight, huh? [i]Huh![/i]"
Ginny holds them at arms length, trying to get them calm, when--
[i]GUESS WHO'S GETTING MAAAARRIED![/i]
Ginny blinks at the intercom. "You?"
[i]Think about it for a moment. Everything I do is to get laughs for our audience out of you people. I wouldn't make fun of my own wedding.[/i]
"Not that he's ever gonna get mawwied," MiniGinny says as she walks into the blue room. The Shaun plushie, happy to see her alive, runs to her, then squeaks in horror as she :blowingup again.
"That poor thing's gonna need therapy after all this," Ginny mused.
[i]Members of OBBII, I just want you to know that Ginny is getting married![/i]
Ginny :bluesweat.
It takes less than a minute for all the girls to find Ginny, who glares at the intercom.
[i]Heh heh...[/i]
The traumatized Shaun plushie hides under the bed, and the Auron one takes his place back on the blankets.[/color]

[color=crimson]Ken: CONGRATULATIONS GINNY!.. Too much trouble to get off the roof and go tell her in person. --;;

Ken rolled over again, and unfortunately there was no more roof for him to roll onto. He fell a good 12 feet to the ground, where he hit it with a soft 'thump', face first.

Ken: I hope no one saw that..;;;[/color]

OOC: Whoa, lots of pages. Sorry I've been gone guys, I've been up the north coast at Maryborough to see Dad. (He's temp. living up there with work until he gets a transfer, long story)

Anyhoo, I'm back after a 3 and a half road trip so nyeh.

-----

[i]Liam looks at miniLiam who was busy trying to remove the cumbersome collar containment contraption[/i]

Liam: dude, I wouldn't do that if I were you..

miniLiam: *grabs a screwdriver*

[b]POOF[/b]

[i]Liam spits out a mouthful of plushie grey matter[/i]

Liam: don't say I didn't warn you.

miniLiam: *reforms* pfeh...

Liam: now what did this tell you?

miniLiam: GET A PHILIPS HEAD! *runs off cackling madly*

Liam: ....

[i][b]5 minutes later[/b][/i]

[i]miniLiam sits with his back to Liam, who is a bit apprehensive in finding out what the little demon was up to[/i]

miniLiam: *evil giggle*

Liam: what are you doing?

miniLiam: *faces him, holding the head of a Funky Phil Sharpe plushie, which he was clubbing the C.C.C.C with*

Liam: *falls over* god, there are so many reasons [i]why[/i] I am going to drop kick you right now...

miniLiam: meep o.o

[i]miniLiam makes a rather amusing squealing sound as he goes flying through the open door and lands in the OBB house pool[/i]

miniPhil's torso: *picks up the head and places it firmly on his shoulders before tottering out of the house*

Craig sits in the garden, bored as hell... thinking about drink.

[B]Craig:[/B] One hundred green bottles of Heineken on the wall... hmm, Heineken.

He starts picking up stones and throwing them into the water, and the ripples in the pool reming him of a Physics lesson about sound waves.

[B]Craig:[/B] Stinking school... with all their books.

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka looks around at Neil, the only person left on the roof. She grins nervously and makes her way back in the house, a yawning Mini-James following sleepily behind her. She heads to the blue room and sees Ginny and her strange three plushies.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Alright, Mini-Ginny, you've got to keep it down so I can get some sleep...it's after 3 AM and I need some sleep...

[i]As she says this, she crashes into the bed, glad to be able to cover herself in warm blankets and close her eyes and get some rest. Next thing you know, she's completely unconscious. Mini-James is asleep as well.

About that time, Mini-Asuka and Mini-Shy wander in from wherever they had been hiding. M-Asuka was wearing a white wedding gown and M-Shy was wearing a little tux. Ginny stared at them wide-eyed.[/i]

[b]Mini-Shy:[/b] We heard about you getting married, Ginny, and we thought it was a wonderful idea. ^_^

[b]Mini-Asuka:[/b] ^_^

[b]Ginny:[/b] Errr...great :bluesweat....does Asuka know?

[i]At the mention of Asuka's name, both plushies freeze and stare at the bed where she is safely and deeply sleeping. They grin evilly.[/color][/size][/i]

[color=crimson]Before Ginny can wake Asuka up, MiniAsuka hurriedly drags her out of the room.
"Show me what your dress will look like," the plushie begs.
"Well...um...see, I'm not too good at stuff like that...would you help?"
The plushie grins. "Provided you don't tell the Queen until after she wakes up--[i]on her own![/i]"
"M'kay..."
The two pull an all nighter, sketching out Ginny's wedding dress.[/color]

[Neil suddenlt appeared next to Ken, and helped him to his feet. Ken dusted himself off, sighing slightly.]

Ken: Thanks...I guess.

Neil: ^-^;;; Keeny-san!

Ken: ...

Neil: ^-^;;;

Ken: ...

Neil: ^-^;;;

Ken: ...*SLAP!*

[Neil was *****-slapped so hard, he ended up in the tree outside, looking straight up. At. The. Full. Moon.]

Ken: ...****IN HELL!!

Craig: You idiot. Making a Saiya-jin look at a full moon. Real smart. Especially Neil. Ken, this is coming out of your pay.

Ken: Dammit... ...I need a beer..

Craig: Too late. Drank everything in the house that contained alcohol.

Ken: Bastard.

[It was at this point in time when Ken was stepped on by none other than Oozaru Neil, who was roaring in fury, as random ki blasts were shot from his mouth in a fit of anger.]

Duo saw the Oozaru Neil and decided now was the time for her to exit stage left, ducking off to the right she ran around to the back of the house and crawled in through the window.

Duo: Hey Lady K.. do you have any weapon of destruction?
Lady K: Why?
Duo: Neil is Oozaru...

Loud explosions are heard and the front yard is on fire

[i]Neo walks outside and sees Neil rampaging in Oozaru form.[/i]

Neo: Ohh god... not again...
Neil: Oraaaaaggg!!!
Neo: Right...

[i]Neo pulls a Ki Sword from a sheath on his back and runs towards Neil. He jumps in the air and does a triple foward flip, then he lines up the tail with his sword... Just at that moment Neil turns around and fires a mouth beam at Neo.[/i]

Neo: Owww....