OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

Duo woke up to see Ginny moping about something, looking around confused she slowly crawled out of her bed and relocated herself on the one closer to her favourite double bed.

Duo: Hey Ginny, what's up?
Ginny: The walls, the roof, the tree's, the sky...
Duo: That's not what I meant
Ginny: You didn't say there was to be a specific answer
Duo: True, true... okay so why are you all mopey?
Ginny: I lost Auron!
Duo: What do you mean?! Auron's right there! *points to her plushie*
Ginny: No not that Auron! The real one, I drew him and he came to life.. but ROSEY had to take him away..
Duo: uh... Ginny..?
Ginny: Yeah
Duo: What's that? *points to something in the shadows*
Ginny: *shrugs* I dunno..

A spider crawls out of the darkened corner and the pair let out a blood curtling scream and run out of the room looking for one of the guy's or at least someone who wasn't grossed out by spiders
--------
ooc: I'm very grossed out by them they have eight legs and multiple eyes!! it's freaky!!
--------
The first guy they see is Y.Craig who was battling his counterpart MinnyY.Craig, so they grab him and shove him into the blue room yelling about spiders and killing them.
Y.Craig looked around wondering why the two crazed girls pushed him into their room, He noticed how disorganized girls really are compared to the ones in movies and how neater the boy's room was.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liam: *wanders in with miniLiam sitting on his head, eating burnt tomato, and a bemused look on his face*

miniNeil: *sees spider* EEK! *runs and hides behind Neil*

Neil: -.-; *squashes spider* For a mini version of me you are awfully pathetic..*looks at Liam* not a word..

Liam: right..not a...*snort* word...:blulaugh:

miniNeil: whaddya expect??? It was nearly as big as me!

Neil: *fwaps the insubordinant miniNeil*

miniLiam: *jumps down and picks up the dead spider before climbing back up onto Liam's head and throwing it into the cauldron* BUHAHAHAHA!

Liam: .... he is so not related to me in any way...

[color=crimson]Ken ran to Ginny and Duo, with an exasperated look on his face.

Ken: Was that a blood curtling scream?!

Ginny: There's was spider in the girls room >_<;;

Duo: Y.Craig was taking care of it, but Neil took care of it when it came out of our room.

Ken: Are you sure it's a good idea to send Craig into the girls room?

Duo: He's still in there for some reason. o.o;

Ken opened his mouth, but..

Y.Craig: *pokes head out* Quiet, young padawan.

Ken grinned slightly, nodded a silent ok, glanced back at Duo, Ginny, and Mini Y.Craig who was pouting slightly, shrugging, and walked off twards the guys room.[/color]

Duo looks at Ginny shakily then grabs Ken's arm as he was walking off

Duo: Whatddya mean?!!
Ken: :rolleyes:
Duo: Oh, dear god... Ken could you please remove him from our room?
Ken: um...
Ginny: Please Ken? :angel:
Duo: I think I left my... *runs back into the room and cleans up her clothes on the ground*

[i]Neo makes the first move, he commands his pawn to move foward two spaces, it does so. The it jumps in the air and flips over the other plushie pawns, into the opposing back row, it runs to the bishop and stabs him in the heart, just before the knight charges at him, impaling him on his lance.[/i]

Neo: Ohh... this is fun. Your go...

[color=crimson]Ken: Fine o.o;;

Walking into the girls room, Ken looked around and found Craig drigging through a drawer next to an un-made bed. Y. Craig seemed to be grinning evilly for some reason, but Ken thought he knew the reason

Ken: Craig. Time to go.

Ken walked over to Craig, picked him up, and threw him out of the room. He skidded to a halt across the floor, where MiniYCraig promptly attacked him, and their fight began again.[/color]

Duo: *stops her picking up of stuff* Thank you Ken!
Ken: uh.. no problem *walks out and goes to the guy's green room*
Duo: *sigh* look at this mess!
Ginny: I'll help you

Lady K was walking back out to the yard to put the finishing touches on her "invention" and Liam stood out there with his MiniLiam sitting on his head cooking some of the Neo goo that was still on the wall.

---------
EDIT: I agree with your sig Ken, most deffinatly

Ken walked out of the room, and glanced breifly at Y.Craig, who was holding Mini Y.Craig on the floor and pummeling him with his fists. Ken grinned, and walked off, only to have a bolt of lightning strike him in the back, sending him crashing into the wall head on.

[B]Mini Y.Craig:[/B] Hmm, missed you did I.

[B]Y.Craig:[/B] End you I will, if Ken doesn't beat me to it, when recovers does he.

[color=blue]LK: Well, I think now it should work. All we need is a random bolt of lightning.

Mini-LK: Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, messing with something like this is just asking for trouble.

LK: It'll work, trust me.

Mini-LK: I thought we needed Neil, though.

LK: I got what I needed from him when he got zapped in the pool.

Mini-LK: Not gonna ask...... Okay, so how long do you expect for a stray bolt of lightning to hit?

*bolt of lightning strikes LK's invention*

LK: Not long. It's finally done.

Mini-LK: What is it?

LK: A Robo-Neil that only listens to me.

[i]What the hell....?[/i]

Mini-LK: ....Have you lost your ever-loving mind?!

LK: Basically, yes. Now the real games begin, don't they, Rosey?

[i]You know I hate you, right?[/i][/color]

Foredaddy: damn. Im toast. Im going to be voted off in the first eviction. I guess Ill be a Martyr.

Faris: Dude, you suck. Ive been nominated too.

Foredaddy: Well if I go down its only because the gods have commanded it!

Faris: Are you insane!? I think I should just do everybody a favor and take you out myself!

Foredaddy: The Gods command I whipith your butt.

Faris: IYA!!!

Then an epic battle began. Then it ended a few seconds later when Foredaddy stubbed his toe and called "Quitsies". :devil:

[color=crimson]OOC: Robo Neil- New at Toys R Us!

To Duo: Lol. Well. From Plushie Wars to Tiara's of Queens, this is interesting.
-------

Ken's lifeless body began to let off electric sparks and lightning as he got up like any good 'dead' serial killer would, and turned to look at Y.Craig, with his sword in hand.

Ken: Alright. Now i'm pissed off. -.-

Ken ran foreward with his sword raised, pinned the plushie to the wall via it's hand, and MiniYCraig began to struggle. Ken then slammed his left hand to the plushies throat and began to choke it.

Ken then took his sword out of it's hand, and began to slam it into the wall continuously, making loud 'thuds' echo across the house. Ken then threw the stunned plushie across the room, and pounced on it. His teeth began to rip into the plushie as he savagely attacked it...

Neil: Bro. You have issues. O.o;;

Ken: ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *throws MiniYCraig into the air, and eats him in one bite*

Slamming his fists into his chest in victory, Ken celebrated the night time that was outside. Stopping for a moment to calmly glance at his watch, Ken walked to the guys room to turn in somewhat earlier than usual..[/color]

[color=crimson]After the recent 'girls' room raid', Ginny feels slightly bored. She doodles randomly, making nothing in particular. Finally...
"Right, that's it, I need inspiration. I need [i]The Lord of the Rings[/i]." She begins to walk off toward entertainment room when she sees Plushie Chess. "OOo, can I watch?"
"Okay."
MiniGinny watches over Ginny's shoulder, an evil grin on her fluffy face.
"Dump the plushie, please."
"No, me wanna pway too!" MiniGinny lands on the board, and it teeters precariously, but stays upright. "Ummm...." MiniGinny glances at Neo and QA. "How [i]do[/i] I pway?"
"Simply, you take the other peron's king," QA told her.
"Which one's the king?"
Neo pointed to his king.
"Ok!" With a wave of her tiny hands, MiniGinny summons a plushie version of Bahamut, who instantly chomps on Neo's king plushie's head. With a flick of its neck, it throws the unfortunate plushie to MiniGinny, who picks up the king plushie's crown and waves it over her head. "I WIN!"
"GINNY!" Neo yelps. "Take your little evil self and go elsewhere!"
Ginny drags the protesting MiniGinny away (the plushie Bahamut disappears in a poof of smoke) and walks into the entertainment room, as per her original idea. She stuffs the evil little plushie under the seat cushion and sits on it, happily watching [i]The Lord of the Rings[/i] and ignoring the plushie's protests.[/color]

[color=blue]OOC: Silly Ken, Robo-Neil is for tyrannical egomaniacs. lol.

[color=teal]...So you're saying kids [i]aren't[/i] tyrannical egomaniacs? - Big Grandpa[/color]
---------------------------------------------------------------------

LK: Okay, Robo-Neil. Are you ready to help me?

Robo-Neil: No.

LK: Huh? What do you mean, "no?"

Robo-Neil: I'm not going to help you. Why should I?

LK: Ummm, because I made you?

Robo-Neil: And that's supposed to mean what, exactly?

Mini-LK: Sure it'd work, huh?

[i]Ha! So much for our little game, huh?[/i]

LK: Quiet, the both of you. I guess I put too much of Neil's DNA in it. *notices Robo-Neil is gone* Where'd he go?

Mini-LK: He went in the house while you were rambling again.

LK: Why didn't you stop him?!

Mini-LK: Whadda ya want from me?! I'm just a plushie!

LK: *chases after Robo-Neil*[/color]

[color=crimson]Faris and Foredaddy are resting from their fight when they hear a ear piercing scream. They hold their breaths, waiting to hear more--and they do. The noise of a full fledged battle is thundering from inside the entertainment room.
"What the--?"
The pair run to the room (knocking the Plushie Chessboard over and upsetting Neo and QA greatly), where they find Ginny quietly and contently watching [i]The Lord of the Rings[/i].
"Ginny!" Faris sputters. "We thought you were hurt or murdered or--hey, is that Elijah Wood?"
"[i]Shweeeet[/i] surround sound, Big Brother!" Foredaddy calls.
[i]Compliment me all you want, but ultimately, it is your viewing audience who will decide your fate.[/i]
"SHUT UP, I'M TRYING TO WATCH WHAT HAPPENS TO FRODO!" Ginny hollers.
Neo, intent on yelling at someone for messing up his game, pokes his head into the room. "Oh, you mean, after the Ring Wraiths stab him? They--"
[i][b]"NEO!!!"[/b][/i] Ginny boots him out of the room before he can spoil it any further.
"Well," Neo grumps from outside the room, "they ruined my chess game, so it's only fair--"
"Here," QA says kindly, "I've set it up again, out of the path of demented weirdos, too. Shall we?"
MiniGinny, still beneath the cushion Ginny is sitting on, manages to find a scrap of paper and a piece of lead. She draws the Ring, and puts it around her little plushie waist. "One Wing to wule them all, hee hee hee..."
From his secluded area, Big Brother rolls his eyes at the crazy plushie. [i]Whatever.[/i][/color]

[color=blue]LK: Okay, first...OW!!! What do you think this is, the WWE?

Neil: *raises hand* You've got five seconds to anwser my question. One.

LK: Okay, okay. Don't have a coniption fit. I got it from the pool.

Neil: Who the hell gave you the right--

LK: Hey, I wanted to get back at the house, and you've got the worst temper, so you were a good candidate for my little experiment.

Neil: Experiment?! You little--

LK: Uhh, Neil? Don't look now, but Robo-Neil is drinking all the Red Bull.

Neil: What?! *looks behind him and sees Robo-Neil going in the fridge after all the Red Bull* Son of a... *goes after Robo-Neil*

LK: Ha! And now to cleverly make my exit....*starts to run away, trips, falls to the floor, and gets knocked out*[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Sitting in front of the chessboard where the newest game of plushie chess is started, Asuka has a perplexed look on her face. She never really was good at chess and she didn't exactly understand the point of it at all, but she wanted to show Neo that she was a formidable opponent. After all, she WAS the Queen of Plushies and this WAS Plushie Chess. She smoothed the ruffles on her black and purple gown and sighed. Mini-James sat on her lap and looked over the board. He seemed more into it than she was. Mini-Ken sat upon her head, throwing small pebbles at Neo that who knows where he got them.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Okay, it's my move...

[i]She commanded one of her little plushie pieces to cross the board. It looked oddly like Cloud Strife. She smiled at it.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Now that is one plushie that I need in my collection...

[i]Suddenly, Ken walks in, looking at the game. Mini-Ken sees him and starts throwing the pebbles at him. When Ken goes to make an advance at him, Asuka, not seeing him but sensing his presence squeaks loudly. He stops in his tracks and gives Mini-Ken the finger. Mini-Ken giggles insanely. Mini-James started swatting at the pieces on the board. Neo sat there quietly, now pondering his move.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] I honestly don't understand this game..O.o;; It's so confusing...I remember watching Harry Potter and I barely knew what was happening there...

[i]Over-hearing her, Liam happened to step in. He looked at the board.[/i]

[b]Liam:[/b] AH, Plushie Chess...

[b]Asuka:[/b] Would you like to play in my place?

[b]Liam:[/b] Yes, certainly. I am quite good at this.

[i]Asuka stands up, glad to be getting out of the game she was going to inevitably lose. The Mini-Cloud Strife Chess piece followed her, however. She grinned evilly. Suddenly, she noticed her Mini-Asuka walking towards the entertainment room where Ginny was watching Lord of the Rings. And Mini-Asuka was holding hands with a Mini-Shyguy (aka Josh). Asuka started to call out to her, but decided to follow her and see what was up instead.[/i][/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Ginny sniffles, wiping her eyes. "Oh, that was so beautiful...such a good movie..."
"Oh for crying out loud, that was [i]The Lord of the Rings[/i]...how is it a tearjerker?" Foredaddy asks.
In a dark corner behind a speaker, an overturned Tupperware, plushie sized, is fogged up a la another famous tearjerker movie.
Queen Asuka pops her head in. "Does anyone know where MiniShyguy and MiniAsuka went?"
Ginny's gaze travels to the Tupperware and her eyes bug out. She walks over to the Tupperware and nervously tips it over, relieved to see it is only sitting atop a heating vent, nothing more.
"Then where are...?"
MiniAsuka waves from her spot at the foot of Ginny's chair; MiniShyguy is sitting next to her.
[i]My, but someone has a dirty mind.[/i]
"I'm ignoring you."
[i]How can you ignore me if you are responding to me?[/i]
"Did anyone ever tell you you make TOO much sense?"
Big Brother is quiet for a moment. [i]Um, no...[/i]
MiniGinny pokes her head out from beneath the seat cushion. "Hee hee hee--one Wing to wule t--OOMMMFF!" She's squashed again as Faris flops on the chair.
"What do we want to watch next?" Faris calls.[/color]

[i]Liam grins evilly, steepling his hands. miniLiam on his head follows suit with the same evil leer.[/i]

Liam: ah..chess...how I have missed you...

Neo: O_o; you almost do that too well...

Liam: do what? *moves a the knight(Cloudstrife) forward and eliminates the queen* you mean that?

Neo: sunnava..*moves his rook forward and takes the knight*

Liam: FUHAHAHA! *brings his rook in and eliminates Neo's, at the same time putting him into check* man I love this game

miniLiam: *imitates the evil laughter*

Neo: ... if you don't shut that thing up, I am seriously going to kill you...-.-

Liam: *grins and twiddles his thumbs, ignoring the fact that miniLiam, seated on his shoulder, was following suit*

OOC: Most deffinatly Ken, if anyone told me this was gonna happen I'd tell them they're lying

-----------------

Duo wonders out of the girls room and makes her way to the kitchen.

Duo: *rumaging through the cupboards* where is it? I know it was in here... I'm sure I saw it..
Juu: What ya looking for?
Duo: ..Milo... coco pops.. anything chocolate... mmmm *starts drooling*
Juu: ...I think the coco pops ate in the top cupboards
Duo: *stands up banging her head on the cupboard frame* OU! *rubs head* What the -? *notices the Robo-Neil in the kitchen*

Neil suddenly comes bursting into the kitchen in a frenzy.

Neil: You dare drink all my Red Bull!
Robo-Neil: Who says its yours? Does it have your name on it?
Neil: *smug look* as a matter of fact it does..

[color=crimson][size=1][i]In the movie room, Asuka recovers Mini-Asuka and Mini-Shyguy, taking them and sitting them upon her head. Mini-James looks up at them curiously.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] You two should NOT be left alone...no, no, no...You'll be getting as bad as Mini-Ginny...

[b]Mini-Ginny:[/b] I'm not THAT bad...I just want to have a little fun...

[i]Mini-Ginny stares up at Ginny and cackles evilly. Ginny fights the urge to step on her and squash the plushie flat. Asuka looks over at the TV and sees the PlayStation 2 hooked up to it. A lightbulb goes off in her head.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] AHHHHH! ([i]Ginny jumps about ten feet.[/i]) Who wants to play Tekken Tag with me?

[i]Asuka grins evilly. Finally, a game she was good at.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Did I ever tell you guys I was the Queen of Tekken, too?

[i]All the Plushies roll their eyes, Mini-Asuka and Mini-Shyguy holding hands atop her head.[/i][/color][/size]

Foredaddy: You know what? Ive ben sitting around this whole time and I have seen a mini plushie monster for prety much every damn housemate, but me! I know Im not a powerful force amongst the housemates but come on! I deserve a little respect!

Asuka: Not now. Tekken.

Foredaddy: come on!

all grouchy Foredaddy sits down on the couch.

mini-Foredaddy: HEY! WHATTYADOIN'! YA SITTIN ON ME!

Foredaddy: "Holy Crap!" as he jumps up from the couch. "There is a mini-Me!"

mini-Foredaddy: "No **** sherlock. Now get in the kitchen and make me a pie, biatch." pulls his hand back in a threatning fashion.

Foredaddy: ok. How about a hand sandwhich?

mini-Foredaddy: SWEET! I love flesh!:devil:
-----------------------------------------------------
[SIZE=1]hurry up and vote me off for the love of god[/SIZE]