OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

[color=crimson]But, the real mystery is.. Ken is in the shower. What evil is Ken plotting with a [b]clone[/b] of himself? Or is this clone a mere illusion.. Or is that Mini-Ken, dressed as a Giant Marshmellow?

Standing in the shower, green gobs of what was left of NeoCactuar's cactus form flowed down the drain, as Ken sang "You know you're right", unknowing the evils that were going on outside.

Outside, Mini-Ken and Mini-James were still argueing- as volitile as ever, and 'Ken' stood in the Marshmellow coustume, with an insane look in his eye. He reached up to his face, and ripped a mask off.. and it turned out to be none other than..

.. Janet Reno, the x-lover of Ken. She had gone insane when Ken had dumped her, and now wanted to wreck havoc in the house..

[i]What the hell. Alright. Janet, get out.[/i]

Janet: NO! HE STILL LOVES ME! *punches the intercom*

[i]Dont make me zap you, Sir![/i]

Janet: >_> KENNNN! MY LOVER KEN!

Neil: Dude. I thought she would give up eventually.

Janet: This stupid no good house is taking away my Ken.

[i]Actually. Really. How did you get in?[/i]

Janet: Front door was unlocked.

Everyone: .........

[i]... That wasnt what I meant.[/i]

Mini-Ken: *Plushie Blank Stare* EVIL WOMAN! *attacks Janet Reno and she runs out of the house screaming, Mini-Ken tearing her flesh off in ribbons as she goes*

Janet: *screams and runs to the front gate of the yard surronding the house, but she doesnt have enough energy left to escape*

Mini-Ken: ROAR! *devours Janet in a bloody mess*

[i]Hey. That little dude is pretty cool.[/i]

Neil: I wanted to do that too. -.-;;[/color]

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson]Ginny stands on her bed, stifling a shriek as MiniGinny walks around with the magic spatula.
"I don't deserve this!" Ginny wails.
"Bad plushie!"
MiniGinny instantly pauses, drops the spatula, and walks over to Queen Asuka, who picks the plushie up and gives it a pat. She then hands it to Ginny.
"It won't hurt ya, c'mon."
A little wary, Ginny pokes the plushie once, then once again. MiniGinny gives her a raised eyebrow look, then clutches her wrist. Biting her tongue, Ginny watches the plushie apprehensively, remembering MiniKen, but breathes in relief as MiniGinny hugs her wrist, then joins the Shaun and Auron plushies on the blue double bed.
"Now, don't do anything I wouldn't do," Ginny says to MiniGinny, who grins while hugging the two guy plushies.
[i]Heh heh heh.[/i]
"Don't worry, Ginny," Queen Asuka promises, "they won't."
[i]How do YOU know?[/i]
Queen Asuka holds her MiniJames high. "Behold, the power of my plushie wand, [i]in[/i] a plushie!"
"Um, that seems sorta...ironic...don't you think?"
"Yes, but the James part enhances the fear factor."
[i]I don't fear Ja--ah, mmm, he's not anywhere around here, is he? *quiet scuffling noise* I don't fear James!![/i]
"Uh oh, we found a Rosey weakness!" Ginny giggles.
[i]No, you haven't--and for the last frokking time, STOP CALLING ME ROSEY!!![/i]
"Like anyone else has listened," Queen Asuka grins. [/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Juu walks outside the room, and stares blankly at the...plushies... running around the living room... Shrugging, she bends down and picks up the marshmellow looking plushie.

"ooooo... Marshmellow ^-^"

She turns it around, and stares at it. She then pokes its stomach,wandering what it would do...

"Hey! I'm not some pilsbury doughboy!!!" it exclaims, biting Juu's finger and running towards Ken.

"Wul that's thefirsttime a marshmellow [i]bit me[/i]..." She mumbles, glaring at the plushie.[/color] [/size]

[color=crimson]Mini Ken: *walks in with blood dripping off his Plushie face* ^-^ Hehehehe.

Ken: o_o;;

Neil: ... Not gonna say anything.

Ken: Shut up. What if there was a plushie of you?

QA: *perks up* Plushie of Neil?

Suddenly, a large shadow is cast on the nearby wall, and it approaches Neil. It comes around the corner, and standing there is a Neil plushie, complete with a small can of Red Bull.

Neil: .................................................

Ken: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ken falls over laughing, and rolls around as a lightblue sweatdrop drops down Neil's forehead. He stares at the plushie of himself for a moment and turns around, trying to ignore it.

QA: ^^ Plushies For Everyone!

[i].. How many plushies do you have here? And how many are alive?[/i]

QA: Lost count.

Ken and Neil: ;;;;

Plushies: *hang around various parts of the house*[/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Everyone looks at the hanging plushies, and shudders...

"..."

"...this reminds me of a movie I saw once... ya know.. er.. what's it called again?" Ken asked, looking oddly at the dolls hanging on the walls.

"uuh.. I think it was-"

Just then, they all hear thunder crash outside, along with pans falling in the kitchen.

"What the h-"

Neil peeks inside the kitchen, and doesn't see anything but a pan fallen on the ground.

All of a sudden, four plushies jump on Neil's head.

"[i]Jeepers Creepers~[/i]"

everyone: O_O

A swarm of plushies run out of the kitchen, holding forks and matches, running after all the housemates...[/color] [/size]

[color=crimson]Dragging the two sofas from infront of the blue room, Ken sets up a barrier in the narrow hallway between the bedrooms and kitchen, with Neil loading some guns behind him, a cigarette in his mouth. Neil tosses Ken two subauto UZIs with scopes, while neil takes two double barrel shotguns for himself.

Squads of evil plushies scamper out of the kitchen with weapons, massacreing the couches that were in the room beyond, as both of them hunkered down, for the War of the Plushies.

Different plushies of all sizes and shapes turned their attention from the two couches, to the two men behind another 2 couches. Each of them looked at each other in an evil, impish way and charged. Gunfire erupted out, plushies fall over, some with their legs blow off, others with holes in their head, and some completely obliterated. Ken and Neil fought back wave after wave of plushies, with Neo in the back with a sniper rifle, picking off the stray ones with supreme accuracy.

Juu: *throws marshmellows at them*

Ken: *over the gunfire* AND THAT HURTS THE PLUSHIES HOW?

Juu: ^^'

Finally, running out of ammo, Ken and Neil went for hand to hand combat, with Neo still sniping in the back. 4 plushies jumped Ken, two biting on his right arm, the others attacking his face from his shoulders. Ken raised his hand, ready to toast them all-

QA: FREEZE! Everybody *freeze*!

All of the rabid plushies froze in their spots, as did Ken and Neil as the Queen of the Plushies walked up and looked at the plushies.

QA: This is going too far. My plushies are being hurt >_< Go back into my bag.

Plushies: Awww...

QA: DO IT!

All the rabid plushies muttered something, and walked twards QA's plushie bag, some still having a knife or small gun. Ken and Neil were still frozen, and still in a battle stance.

Juu: You two have to clean all this up you know.

Neo: *slinks off silently with a grin, and is succesful*

Neil and Ken: But. -.-

Juu and QA: No buts. Get to work, gentlemen.

N and K: *each sigh, and begin to clean up the debries of plushies, Ken repairing the couch with magic, and various other destroyed parts of the room*[/color]

*opens the closet door*
Foredaddy: "So the plushies are gone now?" Sounding very relieved.
"Theyre lucky.... cause I was just bout to cap their asses! oh yeah

QA: "I still have one for you"

Foredaddy: "AAAA!" slams the door shut on the closet

QA & Ken & Neil: *giggle* "Sucka":devil:

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Juu gets out the vaccuum, while Ken and Neil continue picking up scraps of debris. The Neil plusie walks in front of Juu, and tosses his beer can on the ground. He burps, and walks over to the sofa.

-_-'

"Erg... You forgot this!" Juu exclaims, throwing the empty beer can at the plushie's head. "Don't Litter!!!!"

The plushie shrugs, picks it up, and continues walking.

Ken walks over to asuka, and smiles innocently. Neil follows, and puts on an innocent smile as well.

"We're done picking it all up." O:)

"kewl, did ya throw the scraps away?"

"of course we did" (still smiling innocently)

[i]No you didn't, it's all under the r-[/i]

"SHUT UP!!!" Neil exclaims, waving his hands at the intercom.

"You guys... where did you put the scraps?" QA asks, putting a hand on her hip. "Go put it in the trash." She says, sighing.

"...fine..."[/color] [/size]

Liam: *viciously kicks a Mr P plushie gnawing on his leg* Bad Mr P plushie...

QA: Hey! No touchie!

Liam: .... *kicks the plushie again when he bites his kneecap* ow..

Mr P plushie: *evil laughter*

Liam: right. That's it. *snatches up the plushie and rams it into the food processor*

QA: O.O

Liam: *hums while the plushie is minced into many tiny plushi pieces* All done.

[i]Liam carries the plushie waste outside and sets it on fire while continuing to hum the mexican hat dance ditty. When all of the ashes have floated away he wanders back inside to snatch up some Yorkshire pudding and gravy[/i]

Liam: *looks at a couple of stunned plushies and QA* What? It was the spawn of satan!

QA+Plushies: *silence*

Liam: ... quit looking at me funny...I'm not odd...just..paranoid. That tends to happen when an evil pineapple attemps to remove your brain through your nostrils..

Liam plushie: Here here!

Liam: o_O *falls over*

[color=crimson]The intercom growls again. [i]Yep, definitely banning plushies forever after this is all over.[/i]
A plushie crawls up the wall toward the intercom, magic spatula in hand. It begins to stab the intercom with the spatula, giggling sadistically.
[i]Go to Hell, demonic fluff![/i]
The plushie gives a high pitched shriek of agony as the House shocks it into flammable material; it turns to ashes and instantly disappears.
[i]*hums* Another one bites the dust...[/i]
"AUGH!" Ginny screams. "NO MORE PLUSHIES!"
[i]Well, you[/i] started[i] it! Bringing those Shaun and Auron plushies in here.[/i]
Ginny groans and wanders into the kitchen, where she watches Liam demolish his own possessed plushie via the blender.
"This is like a bad remake of [i]Gremlins[/i]..." Ginny wanders back into her room and flops on the bed.
"Don't worry, Ginny," QA comforts her, "we're back down to the normal number of plushies again. We shouldn't have to worry about this much longer."
MiniJames pops up and giggles insanely.
:therock: "Hush you," QA tells him as she stuffs him under her pillow.[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka frowns for a moment however.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] The plushies aren't USUALLY evil...they must have had something to eat...and plushies should NEVER be fed. I'm keeping them in the bag until they're feeling better...Faris must have slipped them all some of those stupid Polo mints...

[i]She picks up Mini-James and hugs him tightly. She then sees Mini-Ken coming, who immediately begins to cry.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] There, there...I love you, too...

[i]She picks him up and holds him as well. Ginny sort of sighs. Asuka's stomach starts to rumble loudly.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] You know, Ginny, Mini-Ginny is a sweetheart. She's not like all the evil ones or little Ken here. Mini-Ken is a sweetie, too, he just doesn't like it when he or Ken is threatened. Now, Ginny....um, I still haven't gotten anything to eat...

[b]Ginny:[/b] Oh yes, right ^_^; Follow me to the kitchen.

[i]The walk out of the room and there is Mini-Juu, following behind.[/i]

[b]Mini-Juu:[/b] Miss Queen, I'm hungry, too...

[b]Asuka:[/b] You cannot EAT, plushies just don't eat food...Ah, I have an idea...

[i]As Ginny and Asuka head towards the kitchen, she hangs signs all over the house reading [b]DO [U]NOT[/U] FEED THE PLUSHIES!!!!! EVER![/B][/I].[/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Ken: *outside* IS THAT IT, BRO?

Neil: I think so. -.- I hope so.

Both of them high five each other, and look at the trashcan, which is overflowing with debries from plushies. Ken scratches his nose, and Neil stretches a bit before both of them head back inside.[/color]

[There, in the nearly fixed living room, Neil and his plushie counterpart just stared at each other, silent.]

Neil: ....

MiniNeil: ....

[Ken walks over, sipping a Coke, followed by Ginny and Asuka, Asuka eating some fancy dish.]

Ken: O_o;;; *sipppp*

Asuka: *quietly munches food*

Neil: .... ...Wanna kill something?

MiniNeil: [b][Gir][/b] YAAAAY!! ^-^ [b][/Gir][/b]

Ken, Ginny, Asuka: *all fall over*

[color=crimson]Ken: ...

QA: Well. It *is* a plushie of [b]Neil[/b].

Ginny: Good point. ^^;

Neil and Mini-Neil: KILL SOMETHING! [b][Pyscho Neil][/b]YAAAAAAAAAAA [b][/Pyscho Neil][/b]

Mini-Juu: Miss Queen.. Can I at least have one marshmellow v.v

QA: *points to the sign*

Mini-Juu: >_
Mini-Neil: [b][Gir][/b] Lets sing the doom song! ^-^ Doomdoomdoomdoom.. [b][Gir][/b][/color]

peeks out of the closet hoping for no plushies.

Foredaddy: Hello? Any plushies out there?

mini-Neil: Yep.

Foredaddy: Oh ok. Any more?

mini-Neil: naw just me.

Foredaddy: cool. So youre singing the doom song huh?

mini-Neil: yep

Foredaddy: thats cool. So um.... whats being a plushie like?

mini-Neil: well I guess its cool. I used to be a Gi-Joe, but Satan found a new possession for me.

Foredaddy: By Satan do you mean Big Brother?

mini-Neil: yepper! Thats him.

[I]Aww shucks guys. Youre making me blush.[/I]:devil:

[Barely giving a care, Neil blasted Foredaddy right in the face with a quite powerful, however small, ki bomb.]

Neil: Quiet you. Don't get cozy with the Plushies. MiniNeil will be dead within the hour.

MiniNeil: Aww shucks.

Neil: And you, Flash, you're not the devil. You of all people should know that he's dead.

[i]Hey, hey, HEY. This is MY house, and I'll be SATAN if I WANT in MY house.[/i]

Ken: ...

Ginny: Did he just...?

Ken: Yeap. Everyone, start running...

Neil: *insane twitch as his power begins to swell incredibly*

[i]...Ok, I'm starting to regret starting Big Brother II and letting him in...[/i]

[At that very moment, a pillar of energy could be seen shooting right through the middle of the house as Neil lost his temper.]

[color=crimson]MiniGinny stands atop Ginny's head and waves at the intercom.
[i]What![/i] Big Brother snaps.
"Hewwo, Mista Tawking House, are you weawwy the Devil Incawnate?"
[i]Frokking straight.[/i]
"Weawwy?"
[i]Yes.[/i]
"[i]Weawwy weawwy?[/i]"
[i]Yes, and if you don't shut up, I'm gonna tear your insides out and feed 'em to ya![/i]
"COOW!" MiniGinny sings out.
"Uh, MiniMe (duh, that was obvious ':laugh:'), that's a [i]bad[/i] thing," Ginny tells her plushie self.
"People just don't read signs around here, either, do they?" QA gripes. "Don't feed the plushies!"
"Aw, me woves Mista Devil Incawnate..." MiniGinny chirps, hugging one of the corners of the house.
"Oh boy, that is one seriously messed up plushie," Faris giggles.[/color]

[i]Liam wanders in with the miniLiam sitting on his head and creating something evil while cackling madly[/i]

Liam: not as weird as this one...

QA: [size=1] plushies [i]are[/i] exactly the same as the person they're copied after[/size]

Liam: huh?

QA: nothing, nothing...

Liam: *tries to see what miniLiam is doing in his hair* what is that thing doing up there...

Ginny: you mean besides standing over a fixed cauldron, holding a tomato and cackling madly?

Liam: er..yeah...

Ginny: not much...

Liam: ok..hmm..*wanders away with miniLiam still seated firmly on his crown and cackling evilly*

Faris: I stand corrected...

miniGinny: *toddles off after Liam asking if he's related in any way to the evil house*

~~~

MiniGinny: are you weaaally rewated to rosey?

Liam:...no..

[i]For the last time stop calling me Rosey[/i]

MiniGinny: okie Rosey! ^^

[i]*groan*[/i]

MiniGinny: You shure your not rewated to Rosey?

Liam: yes..

MiniLiam: *lets out an even louder resonating insane giggle as he throws the tomato in the cauldron*

Liam:...o_O on second thoughts..

[color=crimson]Ken: There's plushies everywhere.. this is getting out of hand.

Neil: LETS MASSACRE THEM

Ken: We did that already.

Neil: .. Damn. Can we do it again?

Ken: Not without Asuka killing us.

Neil: Can she kill us?

Ken: Do you really want to find out?

Neil: Sure.

Ken: ..;;;

MiniNeil: FIGHT MUAHAHAHAHAH

Ken: "plushies are exactly the same as the person they're copied after."

In that moment another bright flash eminated throughout the house, followed by a yell as a blackened, smoking Ken flew through the house and right out the open window, crashing in the yard a dozen feet away.[/color]

[i]Neo is sitting in the yard as Ken comes flying out the window and into the garden[/i]

Neo: Ahh... ken, you allright?
Ken: Yeah, i'm cool *Owwww*
Neo: What you trying to do?
Ken: Kill the plushies, and possibly Asuka
Neo: Hmm... maybe this Tesla whip i found earlier might help
Ken: Tes... Whi... Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie

[i]Neo hands the Tesla Whip to ken and he goes charging back into the house. Neo lays back in his chair and continues to work on his tan...

Greeen tan that is... He's a cactus!! ... half cactus... half saiyan... I'm not going there either!!!!!!!![/i]

Duo finally wakes up from being passed out. Groggily she gets up clutching her head, feeling like her brain exploded inside her skull.
She managed to find her way into the house which looked cleaner than before. A wave of nausea ran through her and she ran into the bathroom hoping to make it to the toilet in time. Luckily she did. (I don't think anyone'd appreciate cleaning up vomit even in an RPG)
Some reching sounds were heard in the bathroom then a flush and running water.

Duo: *coming out of bathroom still clutching her head* I think I'm gonna take a nap...
Ginny: You should you look sh!t
Duo: *groans* thanks
Ginny: Do you need someone to tuck you in?
Duo: Now your just teasing me *walks off to the blue room and changes into her froggy PJ's consisting of yellow satten boxers and a white singlet top*

---------

Ken and Neil are huddled in a secluded corner in the green room making plans about their massacre.

Neil: ...And if we move this to here...
Ken: ...And pounce out there....
Neil: *checks over his shoulder to see if anyone was coming* ...Then if we use this...
Ken: WE'LL KILL THEM ALL!! *covers mouth after realising he yelled that out, in a whisper* I mean we'll kill them all!!

---------

The MiniKen and MiniNeil plushies were doing the same thing in the lounge room. No one really noticed the pair until a chipmunk like laugh ran theough the house.

Juu: O_O;;
Ginny: Asuka... I think your plushies are going crazy again
QA: What do you mean again? They're like their counterparts they've always been like that!
Duo: *walking out of the blue room* I wanna sleep, so please stop your insane chipmunk laughing! and would someone please tell Ken and Neil to be quiet in their room?!!
Juu: Why don't you do it youe up?
Duo: ...but I'm sleepy
QA: Well we aren't your slaves, just go tell em yourself
Duo: *mumbles something incoherant about redrum* (^_~)

[color=crimson]Ken: But Neil, should we execute Operation: I'm Fluffy In Certain Areas?

Neil: What are you saying?

Ken: Well. I have plushies. And MiniKen is kinda cute... and.. I dunno.

Neil: I knew it! YOU ARE ON THE ENEMIES SIDE!

Neil raised his hand, and a small orb of Ki formed. In the third bright flash that day, Ken flew out of the bedroom, skidded along the floor, and hits the wall with a light 'thud'.

Neo: *yells* YOU OK KEN?

Ken: ..... Ye...ah...

A smaller bright flash eminates as well, and MiniKen flies over Ken, and hits the wall above him, and lands on Ken's stomach. MiniNeil makes an annoyed face, and walks into the bedroom Neil was in, where whispering from both of them eminate out.

Ken and MiniKen: I AM A-OK! Ha ha ha ha.[/color]

Duo was on her way to the green room when she saw Ken fly out of the room, sighing she walked over to the pair of Kens

Duo: Hi, I was wondering if you four wouldn't mind keepng your noise down. I'm tired and I wanna sleep
Ken: *making plans with MiniKen*
Duo: are you even listening to me?!!
Ken: Wha-?
Duo: :mad: *walks off back to the blue room*

[color=crimson]Ken: Er. We should keep it down. We dont want to be rude.

MiniKen: *jumps on Ken's head* To the secret spot!

Ken: The roof?

MiniKen: shh >.> Dont tell anyone.

Ken: *shakes his head and walks outside*

Frontflipping upwards, Ken landed ontop of the roof, and layed down, and closed his eyes, letting out a long sigh. MiniKen blinked twice, and stared, confused.

MiniKen: So. What do you think about my plan.. Should we put Operation: Dry Heave into effect?

Ken: Neil wouldnt attack QA and her plushies. He's not THAT arrogant.

MiniKen: Bwehehehehe. You sure?

Ken: --;;; No.[/color]