OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka eyes Foredaddy as he sits down to play Tekken. She frowns.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Are you any good at this? Because I don't want to play against someone who's not as skilled as me...

[b]Foredaddy:[/b] Um,...[i]Ignoring her, and looking at his finally discovered Mini-Foredaddy.[/i] So, Mini-Me, how about that flesh sandwich?

[i]Asuka looks at them disgustedly, carefully arranging the huge ruffles of her skirt around her. She feels Mini-Asuka and Mini-Shyguy moving upon her head and she raises a brow, staring straight-forward.[/i]

[b]Mini-James:[/b] Um, Miss Queen, they're being bad...

[b]Mini-Asuka:[/b] No we aren't! Shut up James and stop being a tattle-tale!

[b]Mini-Shyguy:[/b] :P Don't listen to him...we can run away together!

[i]Asuka's eyebrow remains raised as she listens to the plushies and their plan to elope. She looks back at the TV.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] NOW, who wants to play some Tekken?!!?[/color][/size]

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Neil suddenly is in the room and pushing Foredaddy and his plushie self out of his way.]

Neil: SEEING AS HOW THAT IS [i]MY[/i] PS2...*cough* ...Play me in Tekken 3 and your *** is so grass. I haven't played Tekken Tag. Ever. So I dunno. O_o;;;

Ken: *coming from nowhere* Neil, not having played a fighting game? Woah, Hell must be freezing over by now--*gets blasted*

Neil: So... Tekken 3. Me with Bryan, Jin, or Kuma, and anyone in here dies.

--

In all honesty, I rule Tekken 3...XD

[color=crimson][size=1]I am definately at Tekken 3 person myself. I've only played Tekken Tag and Tekken 4 at my local arcade. :D
----

[i]Asuka nods her head, grinning. She leans towards the PlayStation, grabbing Tekken 3 from somewhere around there and putting the disc in. She somehow and out of nowhere slides in her own personal memory card so that they don't have to start from scratch and have limited characters. She sat back beside Neil and smiled.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] You may be the King of Tekken, but I'm pretty sure that I'm just as good and a formidable opponent.

[i]She grins and they watch the opening intro scenes just for fun and to get in the mood of things. People begin walking into the room to watch the game go on.[/color][/size][/i]

[B]Y.Craig:[/B] We'll just see who rules Tekke *gets blasted.*

y.Craig stands up, and suddenly realises he hasn't got a clue how to get out of Yoda mode. Realising that he is was cooler when he looks like Yoda, he shrugs and walks into the bathroom, trying to climb up onto the toilet seat.

[B]Y.Craig:[/B] Mountain climbing gear I need hmm.

[B]*Several hours later*[/B]

Y.Craig walks out of the bathroom, wahsing his hands, as he throws his mountain climbing gear out the window. He walks into the bedroom to see Neil laughing demonically... for no reason at all.

[b]Y.Craig:[/B] Tekken 3, we shall play. Hwoarang I shall go. But, a playstation and television we need.

[color=crimson]"Tekken?" Ginny scuffs the floor with her foot. "I've played TimeSplitters, the odd game of UnReal, and a few others, and I've [i]heard[/i] of Tekken, but never played."
"You suck, please leave," Neil tells her.
With a quivering lower lip, Ginny does so and runs into Lady K. Literally.
"OW!" they both exclaim. "What are you doing?!"
"Um, making sure MiniGinny stays out of trouble," Ginny admits.
"Trying to find out where my RoboNeil went," Lady K replies.
"WHOOO BABY!" a mechanical voice yells. The girls run to it.
RoboNeil is staggering around, a pair of what appears to be 3D glasses glued to his head. MiniGinny, atop of RoboNeil's forehead, gives the glasses one last reassuring slap and jumps to the ground, giggling evilly. The Ring glints from around her plushie waist.
"WHOA!" RoboNeil spots the girls, and backs up a little.
"What are you wearing?!" Lady K demands to know.
"XRAY GLASSES!" he says proudly. MiniGinny giggles from her hiding spot.
"YOU!" Ginny pounces at the plushie, which easily scampers away. RoboNeil staggers some more.
"Um, what's the point of a robot having Xray vision? It's not he has hormones or anything...uh, does he?" Ginny asks Lady K nervously.
"This [i]is[/i] Neil we're talking about. Or rather, his Robo self."
[i]Whaddaya mean his Robo self?[/i] Big Brother suddenly pops into the conversation.
"Listen, BB, quit making my plushie so evil!" Ginny says.
[i]DAMN that little plushie--I told her to glue them to Neil's head not--[/i] He trails off, the girls glaring at the intercom.
[i]Um, your plushie? It's suffering from the influence of the Ring, I swear it is,[/i] the intercom mumbles at them lamely.[/color]

~~~~~~~~
Check out what I doodled in class today--MiniGinny!

Duo is still looking for something chocolaty in the kitchen.

Duo: That's it when I get out of here, if I can survive I'm buying myself lots and lots of choccolate!! Rosey you are a stupid house for not having chocolate!!
[i]Duo, there's chocolate in the fridge...[/i]
Duo: *perks up* really?! yay!! you're the best house I've ever met!
[i]Stop the flattery or I'll ZAP it[/i]
Duo: :eek: no no no no! *runs to the fride and graps the chocolate only to have it stolen my the now evil Mini-Ginny* NOOO!!
Ginny: *comes in chasing after Mini-Ginny* Where is she?
Duo: in the cupboard with my chocolate... KILL HER!!!

[color=deeppink] [size=1]OOC: Kawaii! ^_^ I really like that pic ginny! soo.. does your teacher [i]know[/i] you're drawing... or no?
My seventh grade teacher let me.. = \ she thought it helped me pay attention better. @_@
-------

Scratching her head, Juu walked out of the blue room, yawning. She rubbed her eyes, and looked at everyone in the living room...
Neil and his robo-self seemed to be yelling at the intercom... no surprise there.. and an overheated ps2 which had steam rising from it.. [i]nothing special there either.[/i]

"G'night ppl.." She said, awkwardly stumbling back in the blue room.

Just then, She saw something move underneath her bed covers...

"Please don't tell me the house has rats." Juu said, lazily looking up at the intercom. "If it does, they're all going to die by tomorrow morning."

She yawned again..

"no wait, scratch that. tomorrow night."

She approached the bed, holding one of neil's beer cans in hand[

"If you're a rat, please come back later, I'm too lazy to get rid of you now..." Juu said to the moving lump under the sheet.

[i]hmm... can't be bedbugs..[/i] she thought.

Just then, a small plushie's head popped out from the covers, holding a bag of marshmellows.

"hey.. asuka said I can't feed you guys." She said, looking at her mini-self.

"just one marshmewllow, please?" Mini-Juu asked, puppy pouting at Juu.

"oh... no no no... not my puppy pout!! >< don't tell me you know it too.. ALRIGHT!! FINE!!" Juu said, squinting her eyes. "I'm sure [i]one[/i] marshmellow can't hurt."

'that's what you think..[/i] Mini-Juu thought, trying to put on an innocent face.

Juu hands her plushie-self a marshmellow, and smiles.

"kehehehe~"

"hmm? what was that?"

"huh? what? oh... nothing. ^_^;;" the plushie replied quickly. "I said... er.. thanks.. yeah, thanks!" ^_^

"...mkay... anyway, I'm going to sleep. g'night."

"kehehehe.. g'night.." the plushie replied, closing the door to the room with an angelic smirk. "now... time to find more food~"[/color] [/size]

[I]Queen Asuka just selects 'Vs. Mode', when an eerie figure appears beside her, and snatches the controller.[/I]

????: Sorry QA, but I believe [I]I[/I] shall play Neil first.

Neil: Uhh... Flash?

Flash: Au Contraire, Neil! I am the amazing Bag-man!

Neil: It's you, isn't it Flash.

Flash: No. I mean Yes. I mean No!

Neil: ...-___-

Flash: Anyway, let's fight. I'll nail you with Gunjack.

Neil: Ha ha, sure you will. But now, who to pick... Hmm.. *thinks, and looks at Bryan, Kuma and Jin*

Flash: Come on Neil, hurry up. What's [B]tekken[/B] you so long?

[I]Flash breaks into uncontrollable laughter at his cheesy, lame pun, which of course he considers to be the finest display of comic genius since Seinfeld. Everyone else goes silent.[/I]

Flash: ....

Everyone: ....

Flash: *ahem* *starts Laughtrack* *scratcy, generic sitcom laughter is heard from the main loudspeakers of the house*

Y.Craig: Pathetic, that was, hmm.

Flash: Oh, come on. It wasn't that bad.

Everyone: Yeah, it was.

Flash: ...[SIZE=1]I'll destroy you all[/SIZE]...

Neil: What was that?

Flash: Nothing.

[I]Neil shrugs and starts Tekken 3. After the title screen and what-have-you, the game starts. An arcade battle, no time limit, no handicaps, between Jin and Gunjack.

Ready? Fight!

Jin starts with a aptly timed jumping kick, knocking Gunjack to the ground. He hands with a punch, damaging Gunjack ever so slightly more. Gunjack rolls backwards, standing up as he does so, and reassuming fighting stance. Jin runs at Gunjack, preparing for a 10-hit combo. His confidence and lower jaw are shattered when Gunjack performs a damaging spinning roundhouse, flipping Jin around as he lands with a heavy 'thud'.[/I]

Flash: Heh heh. I hope you're [b]tekken[/b] a likeing to the beats I'm giving you!

Neil: That's even less funny than it was the first time you said it, if that's possible.

[I]Jin gets back up, kicking Gunjack in the shin twice, and then kneeing him in the stomach, sending him to the floor. With perfect timing, Jin begins a lightning screw uppercut. Gunjack on the other hand, gets up, rolling backwards, and quickly taking to the air.[/I]

Neil: Oh no.

[I]Gunjack soars a tad higher, getting closer and closer to Jin.[/I]

Neil: You cheap, cheap bas[i][/i]tard...

[I]Helpless to do anything but finish pulling off the now useless manouever, Neil can only watch as Jin's skull is crushed by a falling Gunjack.[/I]

Flash: I'm not cheap, I'm just better than you.

[I]Flash clicks his fingers and disappears while Neil begins to twitch. Y.Craig walks over to the Playstation2, and kicks it. The front panel opens up, and inside, rather than a CPU and motherboard, it a Mini-Flash, controlling everything via a Computer.[/I]

Y.Craig: Rigged, this fight was. Hmhmhmhmhm.

Neil: I should've known.

Mini-Flash: uhh... *looks around* ...This bird's gonna fly! *runs to window, jumps out*

[I]Some rustling is heard over the loudspeaker, and then a loud 'AHEM'. Big Brother starts speaking.[/I]

[B]Big Brother: Housemates. The number of votes in the Eviction vote-off have been tallied. One of you will leave the house. I know it's hard--Unlike beating Neil in Tekken--leaving first, but someone has to. Consider it an early release back to normal Otaku society. And now... It's time to go... Foredaddy.[/B]

[I]A few sirens go off around the house, and a countdown starts.[/I]

Foredaddy, It's time to leave.
You have one last post in the OBBII house, and then your housemate status will be revoked, and you will be able to return to the outside subsequently. There may be a bit of a delay though, depending on how soon I can get James to change your status. Thanks for participating thus far in Otaku Big Brother II. :)

[color=crimson]Everything freezes as the alarms go off, and for once, MiniGinny isn't being evil.
Ginny pokes her head into the blue room. "Um..."
"Yeah?" Foredaddy asks as he packs up.
"It was fun having you--thanks for coming."
"You sound like a cheesy commericial."
"Sorry. Well, enjoy your freedom...and I'm guessing this means that you'll now have the power to vote the rest of us on when nominations are posted again...which doesn't mean that I'm trying to suck up to you before you go back out."
"Yeah yeah..."
MiniForedaddy sits on Foredaddy's head. "Buh Bye!"
Ginny walks out to let Foredaddy finish in peace....

~~FOREDADDY~~
OBBII house member: #6
Ginny's Fav Moment:
[QUOTE][i]I will devore your souls.....[/i]
Foredaddy: Dont eat mine! My soul is a bit gamey and does not sit well in the stomach.*whispers to faris* [size=1]we'll kill it in it's sleep[/size][/QUOTE] [/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka, who was waiting her turn to play Tekken and laughed as Mini-Flash was controlling the thing, now sat down beside Neil. She looked at Ginny and Foredaddy.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Now that I think about it, it's kind of sad to be losing a person. One less soul to torture, I suppose...

[i]Mini-Foredaddy walks in with a flesh sandwich. Blood is running out of it and down his shirt. Asuka cringes.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Although you will be leaving, we'll still have Mini-Foredaddy around to torture us, so don't worry. ^_^;

[i]Mini-Ginny runs in and tackles Mini-Foredaddy from behind. He falls over, dropping his sandwich and a huge tentacle out of no where grabs it and drags it into the dark abyss under the couch.[/i]

[b]Everyone:[/b] O.O;; .....

[b]Neil:[/b] Um, I vote that we move the PS and games to another area before we're all devoured...

--------
Ah yes, my favorite Foredaddy moment.
It was when his Plushiefied self made an appearance an they decided to eat the flesh sandwich together. So very kawaii. :D

[quote][b]Foredaddy:[/b] "Holy Crap!" as he jumps up from the couch. "There is a mini-Me!"

[b]mini-Foredaddy:[/b] "No **** sherlock. Now get in the kitchen and make me a pie, biatch." pulls his hand back in a threatning fashion.

[b]Foredaddy: [/b]ok. How about a hand sandwhich?

[b]mini-Foredaddy:[/b] SWEET! I love flesh![/quote]
[/color][/size]

[color=deeppink]I'm BAAAAACK!
I'm with Baker at the minute. Baker says:[/color]
[color=blue]Yooooooooooooo! wos up! whoo hoo im in da house[/color]
[color=deeppink]*Whacks Baker with pillow* GET OUTTA THE GIRLS ROOM YOU PERVEY TWAT![/color]
[color=blue]OWWWWWWW![/color]
[color=deeppink]Wait...how'd u get in![/color]
[color=blue]I am not real im just a figment of oyur imagination[/color]
[color=deeppink]Wait...No way! You're typing your juno and the paycock homework right opposite me and you are so real![/color]
[color=blue]What do you call one of the ladies?[/color]
[color=deeppink]Ginny.[/color]
[color=blue]*Lies on top of Ginny and goes to sleep*[/color]
[color=deeppink]Excuse me????[/color]
*Pillow*
[color=blue]AAAAAAGH![/color]

Foredaddy: Well I guess Im glad some of the things I said have left an impression on some of you. And Ill miss all of you dearly, well not any of you really. Well maybe the jello.

Super Saiyan: Awww man now i dont have anyone to be total dickhole to.

mini-Foredaddy: "I got yo back Fo-daddy." mini- F punches SS right square in the sack sending him into a squeling frenzy and then the pain kicks in and SS hits the floor.

Super Saiyan: *in a real high sqeeky voice* "Ill get you you son of a bibdsbbrth" As he was about to finish his sentence mini-Foredaddy shoves the rest of his hand sandwhich in SS's mouth.

mini-Foredaddy: Arrive Derci mother ****er!

mini-Foredaddy runs over to Foredaddy who has had his bags packed since the day he got here.

Foredaddy: I just have one more thing to say. And that is simply that once you've had Foredaddy you'll never go back.

Foredaddy walks over to Juu and swings her down into his arms and gives her a big romantic kiss.

Foredaddy: "mmmm. Marshmellows."

Juu: "mmm. vomit"

Foredaddy swings Juu back onto her feet walks over to his bags. Mini-Foredaddy climbs up onto his shoulder and gives Foredaddy a high-five. mini-F turns quickly and gives Super Saiyan the finger and the Juu Plushie a wink.

Foredaddy: hmmm. 300 posts. What a coinkydink.

As he walks time seems to go into slow motion and the tears start to flow. Asuka is crying because of losing her spot on Tekken. Super Saiyan cause he got knocked in the jumblies and Juu because Foredaddy kissed her.

The door is open and without even a glance he is gone. *Thunder boom*

Faris: Anybody have any polos?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite Foredaddy Moment:[QUOTE]Then the epic battle began. But ending a few seconds later when Foredaddy stubbed his toe and called "Quitsies".[/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Ginny tosses Baker, and the pillow he is stuck to, away. Baker disappears into a poof of smoke.
"OK, what to draw, what to draw?"
"Strippers!"
"Stilts!"
"More Plushies!"
"Lots of money!"
"A way to blow Big Brother up!"
Ginny groans. "Note to self: don't think aloud...although that whole idea about blowing Big Brother up..."
[i]You can't.[/i]
Ginny glares at the intercom. "Well, save for the obvious reasoning, why not?"
[i]It's quite logically, actually. Suppose I ask you to draw a gworp. Would you know how to draw one?[/i]
"Noooo...."
[i]And if you don't know how to draw a gworp, it wouldn't come to life, because you have no knowledge of what it's supposed to be like. In the same way, you cannot draw a way to destroy me, for you do not know of one.[/i]
Ginny mutters something about smart-*bleep* know-it-alls and tries to think of something else to draw.
That's when the gworp from underneath the couch lashes a tentacle out again, destroying the PS2 in the process.
A collective scream of anguish rocks the house, and everyone scoots away from the crunching noises and flying pieces of plastic.
[i]Well, what do you know--they[/i] do[i] exist. Huh.[/i][/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka eye's bulge when she sees the gworp smashing up the PlayStation. She thinks that it's okay because she knows there has to be at least one more in the house, but she's more worried about her precious plushies being prey for this odd monster. Suddenly the Gworp lashes out another tentacle and has her by the long white laciness of her skirt. She releases a blood curdling scream.[/i]

[b]Ginny:[/b] Oh my GOD! The Gworp has Queen Asuka!

[i]Asuka frantically kicks and tries to break herself free, but it's slowly dragging her under the couch. It's like it's going to devour her or something. Mini-James, Mini-Ken, Mini-Shyguy, and Mini-Asuka were all tugging on her arms trying to break her free.[/i]

[b]Neil:[/b] ..... O.O;;;

[i]Finally, Ken comes jumping over the couch, and with the help of Ginny, they begin to start trying to pull Asuka away. Her dress starts ripping and it grabs her leg. She screams again.[/i]

[b]Ginny:[/b] GAH, this is just like Lord of the RINGS!

[b]Mini-Ginny:[/b] Mwahahahahahahaha...

[b]Mini-Shyguy:[/b] Shut UP, Mini-Ginny (Hey, that rhymes...) we're trying to save the Queen! [i]Raspberry.[/i]

[i]Asuka continues to scream as the combined efforts of the group of Plushies, plus Ken and Ginny, try to pry her free.[/color][/size][/i]

[color=crimson]Ginny quickly doodles Sting, the famous glowing blade of the Bagginses, and strikes at against the gworp. It squeals as the metal tears through the tentacle, and whimpers as it retreats under the couch again.
"Are you ok?!" everyone asks Queen Asuka.
"My [i]dress![/i]" she wails. "Are all the plushies ok?"
MiniAsuka squeals. "MiniShy!" she cries.
A resounding belch echoes from beneath the couch, and Big Brother chuckles.
"NOOOOOOO!!!" MiniAsuka falls to her fluffy knees, bawling.
QA chunks plushie James at the intercom in a fit of fury, then begs Ginny to redraw MiniShy, which she does.
MiniAsuka and MiniShy are happily reunited, and the gworp is defeated for now...[/color]

Duo walked into the entertaiment room to and saw QA almost get eaten. Being her sadistic self she giggles at her whining about her dress.

QA: Whats so funny?
Duo: You complaning about your dress... it reminds me of the outside world and how funny that place is.
QA: well don't do it at my expense!
Duo: *shrugs* ..eh

Ginny draws QA's dress and it becomes real giving it to her QA heads off tawards the blue room to put it on.

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Juu slaps Foredaddy and glares.

"Hey! Dontcha know when a girl's already taken?? ><;;;" She exclaims, frowning. "Now, go back outside, and I'll pretend nothing happened."

She sighed, still glaring in disappointment.

Foredaddy shrugs and walks outside, still surprised at what had happened.

"anyway, bai.."

-------
o_o;;; [/color] [/size]

[i]Liam glances up from his chess game with Neo[/i]

Liam: taken? Taken by whom?

Juu: ....

miniLiam: taken by me! ^^ *runs over to hug Juu's leg before making numerous poses*

Liam&Juu: ....

[i]Liam walks over and peels miniLiam away from Juu, muttering something about Queen Asuka and her insane creations[/i]

miniLiam: *sniffle* nooo! She's mine! You can't have my precious!

Liam: -.-

miniLiam: *now tied to the table* Oh I see, you want her [i]aalll[/i] for yourself now don't you? Don't you!

Juu: *still silent* o_o;;

Liam: *FWAP*

miniLiam: x.X

Liam: *to Neo* now where were we?

Neo: *glances at Liam, then at miniLiam...then back at Liam again* uh..crazy..no chess! Chess, yes, uh, that's what we were doing..

Liam:...*moves a pawn forward and steals Neo's pawn*

miniLiam: *wakes up* wha..*see's Juu* Juu! No! Don't let him seperate us!

Juu: *backs away slowly*

miniLiam: awwww...*sees miniJuu* heyyyy..hello gorgeous!

miniJuu: *blushes*

Liam: *picks up the captured pawn and rams it into miniLiam's mouth* you're a menace to society, you know that?

[i]Awww...just when it was getting fun..[/i]

Liam: *points at intercom* You. Stay out of this. [size=1]Bah...crazy queen and her creepy concoctions...[/size]

[color=crimson][size=1]Heh, I'm now known as the crazy queen. Lovely. ;)
----

[i]Asuka changed into her new dress, coughing a bit. She realized that her throat hurt and she was getting a cold. She figured it was probably from having to be with all those idiots for so long. There was no telling how often any of them bathed or showered. She stopped for a moment to consider that thought. Now THAT was something scary. And suddenly, a shower seemed appealing. She grabbed a towel and slipped off to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, Asuka turned on the shower so that it was very hot. She turned on a little music and hummed to herself as she stepped in. She let the water fall over and she closed her eyes. Suddenly, however, she heard a scratching noise below her. She looked down to see Robo-Neil in the shower with her.

All over the house and blaring through all the intercoms, a blood curdling scream was once again heard from Queen Asuka.[/i]

[b]Ginny:[/b] Oh my God, who was THAT?

[b]Duo:[/b] [i]Looking around.[/i] Where's Asuka?

[b]Juu:[/b] I think she headed up to our room to change her dress...

[b]Ginny:[/b] I think we should go check on her...

[i]Just as she says that, another ear piercing scream is let loose. The three of them begin to run up the stairs quickly.[/color][/size][/i]

[As Foredaddy walked down the driveway, still in slow motion, an indescribibly huge crimson ki sphere formed high over Earth. In a mere two seconds, the orb was around the size of the sun. Foredaddy did not move an inch, but simply uttered a '****...' as the blast came raining down upon him. No one knew what actually happened, for the entire solar system was quite effeciently destroyed.

Neil, of course, reconstructed it, but Foredaddy was dead. Never to be revived, as Neil had entwined his death with the threads of the universe, this and every other one.]

Neil: ...Never **** with the Saiya-jin God of Fury...

Ken: Amen to THAT!

Neil: ... *blasts Ken* :shifty:

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Ginny opens the door to the bathroom, as a mist of steam came hurdling out of the room.

Just then, Another figure ran out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her.

"OMG!!!" She exclaimed, hiding behind Duo. "IT-"

"What?? What's the matter asuka?" Ginny asked, looking into the bathroom.

"It-It-EW!!! It's there!!!" She exclaimed, wrapping her towel around even tighter.

"Geez, it better not be any rats ><" Juu commented, squirming away from the group.

"IT'S NOT A RAT!!!" Asuka shouted back, glaring at the door of the bathroom.

"Wul... what is it?" Duo asked again, peeking inside the steam-filled bathroom.

"NO! Don't go in there!!"

"Why?"

"><"

The group turns and peeks in the bathroom. Ginny jumps back, seeing a small, dark figure stumble out of the bathroom. It collapses onto the floor, and coughs.

"ROBO NEIL?!?!?!" The girls exclaim altogether in surprise.

Juu walks up, and sprays it with raid.

"ew ew ew!!!" She exclaims, spraying the tiny Neil.

Duo takes the bottle away, and kicks robo-neil against the wall.

"What were you doing in that bathroom!?!?" She exclaimed, putting a hand on her hip.

"Asuka was in there! You know better than that!!" Ginny added, pushing Duo aside.

The plushie coughed more, and opened another can of beer.

"..."[/color] [/size]

[Neil suddenly appeared behind them all, scowling.]

Neil: Tin Can, you give my name a bad name. Your line...ends here. Girls. Go watch TV.

Juu: But WE wanna kill hi--

Neil: GO WATCH TV!!

[As Neil's temper flared, so did his energy, as his body immedietly cut down, sculpting a Godly form as he went Super Saiya-jin. The girls hurriedly ran off, to do their nails...or something of that sort. Neil cared not. But he was gonna end this mockery of himself once and for all.

Rearing his right hand back, letting an unfocesed collection of ki flutter about, destroying everything within ten feet of himself...]

The girls all walked back to the entertainment room, exclusing Asuka who was getting dressed. When they reached the couches the bath room had been destroyed.

Duo: Neil was pretty mad...
Ginny: Yeah
Duo: Can I stick jelly beans up your nose?
Ginny, Juu & LK: WHAT?!?!!
Duo: huh?
LK: You just asked if you could stick jelly beans up our noses
Duo: I did?
Ginny: Yeah..
Duo: Heh... I guess I'm loosing my psychedelic mind...
Juu: psychedelic mind...
Duo: yeah its nice and brightly coloured :angel:

The girls decide to play cheat to take up their time until something interesting happened again.

Y.Craig, in the mood for some more radioactive cabbage, walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge door. As soon as he opened, something leapt out of the fridge and started mauling Y.Craig's face. Y.Craig used the force, and threw the thing into the wall, but it leapt back onto his feet.

[B]???[/B] Hehehe, I am the samurai pickle! Feel my wrath!!

Y.Craig notices the saliva foaming at his mouth, and it's tendencies to bite it's own arms.

[B]Y.Craig:[/B] ¬¬... Rabies you have.

[B]Samurai pickle:[/B] Hehehe, shut up. We will fight!!!

The samurai pickle pulled out a baby carrot from behind his back, and was acting as if it were a weapon.

[B]Y.Craig:[/B] -.-... Where you stored that carrot, I don't want to know. Now, kill you I shall!

Y.Craig raised his arms above his head, even in his mighty Yoda form, he still had absolute control over his ki abilities. Two red orbs formed in the palms of each of his hands. Neil looked over curiously, he knew what was coming.

The red orbs sizzled with energy, vicious bolts of lightning flickering between his hands, surging into and out of the orbs. When they were powerful enough, Y.Craig brought them down infronf of his torso, and pushed them together, into one giant orb. The increase in power was tremendous, the floor and walls around his were collapsing from the pressure of the one giant orb. Y.Craig sneered.

[B]Y.Craig:[/B] Now, die you shall. Kikohama!!!

The orb released from Craig's hands at tremendous speed, and the rabie struck pickle loooked on in horror. In one vein attempt, he swung his carrot at the orb, his it burst into flame and exploded. The orb plowed through the pickle, through the fridge, through the wall, and carried on it's way outside. Then Y.Craig closed his fists, and the orb exploded with tremendous power, knocking almost everyone off their feet.

[B]Neil:[/B] Damn, that was one weak pickle. You hardly put any energy into that...

[B]Y.Craig:[/B] Yes, more radiation, the fridge needs. Unfortunately, destroyed it did I.