OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

[color=blue]LK: *sitting on her bed with a blueprint of the house she sketched when she hears Neil's music cut off* Well, I know Neil's on the rampage....

*hears Neil using his ever fragrant vocabulary in the other room*

LK: Yup. Rampage.... Now if I were to use a blowtorch here....

[i]What's this about blowtorches?[/i]

LK: Oh, what? Nothing for you to worry about....yet.

[i]I thought you were the sane one of the group.[/i]

LK: Psyched you out, didn't I? I'm perhaps the craziest person here. Even more so than Neil, maybe.

[i]....That's not possible....[/i]

LK: This is Big Brother. Anything is possible. Just look at the plushies you so innocently corrupted and tried to send on a killing spree, Rosey.

[i].....Damn your logic.[/i][/color]

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B]Craig:[/B] Hmm, a lightsabre I have. Cool.

Craig unclips the lightsabre handle, and looks at it carefully. He presses the button on it, and a green blade shoots out... straight through his leg. Craig falls to the floor in pain and starts squirming.

[B]Craig:[/B] GAH! Some pain killers I need hmm.

Craig suddenly realises his power, and focuses on the wound. Immediately it starts to heal, and the wound is completely closed within 5 seconds. Craig grins.

[color=crimson]Ken: Well Folks. Neil is going pyscho.

[i]He's been pyscho, Ken.[/i]

Neil: *comes around the corner* You have yet to know the extent of pyscho intill you **** with me -.-

Ken: Hahaha look at the time. *briskly walks twards the kitchen, but runs into Yoda Craig*

Y. Craig: Suprised to see me, you are. Time for beer, it is.

Ken: ..........................

Aeris Plushie: *sitting on Ken's head* o_o; Interesting~

Ken: Dude..

Y. Craig: Training, you need. Come with Yoda, you will.

Ken: o_o;; Craig. snap out of it.

Y. Craig: Drunk, we will get. F*cking, we will do.

Aeris Plushie: *falls over*

Neil: Ewww... You? F*cking?

Everyone in the vacinity: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! NOT AS YODA! EWWWWWWWWWWW!

Ken: .. Scarred.

Neil: Scarred..

Aeris Plushie: v_v Scarred!

Y Craig: *takes out lightsaber* Funny, that is not. Speak in real sentances, I wish I could.

Ken: o_o

Neil: *raises hand slowly and blasts Craig out of the house, and into the yard with Ki* Well. Now that *THAT'S* over.. Where was I?

Ken: You were about to give me money ^-^..;

Neil: No. But nice try.

Ken: >_

[color=blue]LK: *comes out of the Blue Room, walks into the living room and looks at Neil, then at Y. Craig smoking in the yard* :nope:

Neil: He deserved it.

LK: Hmmm. *starts to walk out to the yard*

Ken: Going to check on him?

LK: Wasn't planning on it, but I guess I can.

Ken: What were you going to do?

LK: Get supplies for my invention.

Ken & Neil: What invention?

LK: The invention that'll make this house wish it'd never zapped me. *walks out of earshot*

Neil: This sounds interesting.....*follows LK*[/color]

[i]Neo follows the others, and passing a mirror realises he is still a giant cactus.[/i]

Neo: Oh... this is going to take a long time to fix. But i mazy as well have some fun while I?ve got it.

[i]Neo runs out into and sees LK, being followed by Ken and Neil.[/i]

Neo: 10,000 Needles!!!!!!!
LK, Ken & Neil: NO NEO!!!!!!!!

[i]Neo bends over and waves his little spiky arms, the suddenly thousands upon thousands of needles come shooting out of his arm and drive LK, Ken and Neil back, impaling them on the fence.[/i]

Neo: Bwaahhahahahahahha!!! Comedy genius
LK (After she stops screaming): You know, i could use some of these for my invention, thanks Neo.
Neo: Heh *Sweat drop* Yeah i wanted to [i]help[/i] you...

[color=crimson]Neil: Hey Ken.. You ever had fried cactus?

Ken: Yea. I've had several kinds of dishes with cactus in them. Too bad we dont have a cactus, eh?

Neil: Ohhh. But we do have a cactus.

Ken: Ah. Yes... and it's a giant cactus. Feast?

Neil: *uses ki and all the needles fly out of himself*

Ken: *rips himself off the fence, his wounds healing in an undead-like fashion*

Neo: o_o Sh*t.

Neil: *powers up to SSJ3*

Ken: *Summons his sword and awakens his MP for magic*

Neo: Haha. I was just trying to help her you know ^^;; HA HA HA HA ha.

Neil: -.- *raises his hand*

Ken: *raises his sword*

LK: Hey.. wait. Dont leave me here.

Ken and Neil: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH *charge after Neo, their auras glowing brightly*

Neo: AHHHH *cactuar runs*

[i].. Sigh.[/i][/color]

[i]Neo runs around behind the house, and hides... huffing and puffing...[/i]

Neo: Heh, these guys haven?t seen the old school days of Battlefield...

[i]Neo runs back into the yard and sees Neil and Ken charging at him. He Tenses his arms and legs and begins to glow, suddenly he burst into SSJ4 and charges at Ken[/i]

Ken: Oh crud....

Neil: *points and laughs at Ken* Haha. Bested by a fuzzy cauctus with flowing long hair.

Ken: SHUSH. Wait until it's your turn.

Neil: And have another "Medos" incident? Not likely. DO YOU WANNA LIVE THAT HELL AGAIN?!

Ken: Yes..! Mebbe.. ...No...><;;

Neo: What are you people talking about?

Neil: *goes Fire Saiya-jin while transforming into Super Saiya-jin 4. His hair spiked up radically, the black color twisting with the crimson tint of his fur, leaving his eyes to go completely black. His aura burned greatly, as the sound of a forestfire shattered throughout the house while the sheer magnitude of his power makes the entire Earth shake in torment* Something along the lines of this.

[i]You DO know that if you blow up this house, you have to pay for it, right?[/i]

Neil: Pssh. I'll just get Ken to rebuild it.

Ken: Like Hell I will. Do you know how much MP that takes up?

Neil: ... *raises his hand, aiming his palm towards Ken, and begins to charge up a Nuclear Fusion* ...

Ken: ...I mean, yeah, I'll rebuild it...VV;;

[color=crimson]"HEY!" Ginny yells loudly. "Do any of you realise that if you blast, burn, or in any other way destroy the house, Big Brother is over?"
"So?" comes the collective response.
"Oy, but then none of us will be winners."
"Yeah," someone pipes up, "but on the other side, none of us will be losers, either."
[i]Ginny, report to the Diary Room.[/i]
"Gag, now what?"

[i]Thank you for coming. It's time for a questionaire, to see how you players are getting along.[/i]
"Huh?" Ginny blinks. "I don't suppose we could do this later?"
The Diary Room door slams shut.
[i]Nope.[/i]
"Frok."
[i]First Question: Describe your experience in OBBII thus far.[/i]
"That's not really a question!"
The intercom growls. [i]Just answer it![/i]
"O...k. Ah, OBBII. Well, I never read the first one, so I dunno how this one compares to the other one. So far, I have to say this is one of the most amusing and interesting RPGs I've been in."
[i]All right. Good. Now, describe your experience with each player so far.[/i]
Ginny groans. "OK, you know what? Right off the bat, I'm going to lump all the guys together (save Liam) and plead the 5th."
[i]Huh?[/i]
"Liam's cool--he cooks well. Duo brought me an Auron suit, yay! Lady K understands about the plushies, and so does Queen Asuka. Faris is my evil minion, Juuthena's all right, and that's everyone."
[i]What about me?[/i]
"What [i]about[/i] you? Well, frankly, Big Brother I think that [i]you are worthy of surveying our meaningless little lives that we attempt to live in this house. Your benevolence and peace loving ways are an example to us all. I would love to be part of your harem forever and ever.[/i] ...and furthermore--HEY! Did you just edit what I was saying about you?!"
[i]I plead the fifth.[/i]
"Cocky little *fill in your favorite curse here*."
[i]Last question--what has been your favorite part of OBBII?[/i]
"When the plushies came to life. Definitely."
The Diary Room door slides open. [i]Thank you, come again.[/i][/color]

[B][I]Housemates, you've been in the house a week. It's time to nominate the evictees. Here's how it works. PM me with your nominations. You give someone a two-point nomination, and someone a one-point nomination. You will also have to supply a valid reason for wanting to evict this person. Please send the PMs ASAP.[/I][/B]

Foredaddy looks up from his new batch of lime jello with his hands and mouth stuffed. Hes been watching the Super saiyan action the whole time.

Foredaddy: Good show. Good Show. Man I wish I had someone to talk to.

Harvey: Ya know Im not invisible!

Foredaddy: Yes you are.

Harvey: Oh shut up! This is why you dont have any friends here.

Foredaddy: Maybe its because Im insane and I see large rabbits.

Harvey: You didnt say that last night you bastard! *slaps Foredaddy and hops away*

Foredaddy: Man Im glad he left.

Santa Claus: You can say that again. Ho Ho Ho!:devil:

[i]Liam yawns and waddles out of the kitchen, carrying several dishes of somethings before plonking them down heavily on the large pine oak table. He turns around fetches more assorted plates and dishes before sinking into a nearby chair[/i]

Liam: so very tiredish...

[i]You didn't have to go overboard, seriously..[/i]

Liam: *points finger at nearbye two way mirror* You keep out of this!

[i]No[/i]

Liam: like to see you do that with such pathetci resources..I mean, seriously...there's nothing to work with in that kitchen,you're bloody lucky that I know how to make yorkshire puddings and gravy from scratch and *continues to babble in a slightly exhausted voice*

[i]Well snot to you then...besides, guess what I'm eating..*dramatic music plays*[/i]

Liam: ...

[i]Muhahaha...I'm biting into a nice, delicous..wholesome..mmmm..[/i]

Liam: o.o

[i]Fwahahaha! Big Mac![/i]

Liam: NOOOOOOOOOO! AAAAAAH! *shrinks down in chair* I'm [size=1]melting...melting..[/size]

[i]*munch munch*[/i]

Liam: bah, that guy has noooo tastebuds...

Duo who happens to be avoiding going out side with Neo and Neil fighting wanders around the house and notices Liam arguing with seemingly no one. Then she realised that he was looking at one of the mirrors so she sneaks up and steals his plate while he isn't looking and starts to eat some of his food.

Liam: Hey wha? :mad: Where'd my plate go?!!
Duo: *whistles while edging away*
Liam: Duo! That's MY food your eating, you could've taken a different plate!!
Duo: I don't know where the plates are...
Liam: In the cupboard
Ginny: oh, look food *takes the plate from Duo and starts eating*
Liam: Ginny! Not you too!
Ginny: Huh? *looks up*
Liam: That was my plate!
Ginny: Well its mine now

Duo grabs herself a plate and looks through the dishes on the table. Deciding she felt like noodles she served herself up some of the sweet and sour stir fry and sat down eating.

Duo: *mouth full of food* This is really nice Liam
Liam: Thanks. Ginny can I pretty please with sugar on top have my plate back now?

[B]Y. Craig:[/B] Much to learn, you still have Neil.

The grey tufts of hair on Y.Craig's ears flash upwards and turn green, and an aura of lightning explodes around him, ripping throghout the house like a wild tornado.

[B]Neil:[/B] Craig, wait. We could either fight, or we could all chase Neo and have cactus for dinner.

[B]SSJY.Craig:[/B] Hmm... cactus, we shall eat. Cut him up I will.

*Gets out a tub of popcorn and invites Lady K, and Ginny to come and share. They watch the battle unfold.
LK: I reckon Neil's gonna win...
Faris: How d'you figure?
LK: Well, Craig's bound to get bored sometime.
Faris: No way, Craig'll kick Neil's butt.
Ginny: I think they should eat the cactus...
Faris: Want a polo?
Ginny and LK: :therock:

[color=crimson]Liam gratefully retrieves his plate when Ginny runs off to watch the fight. Grateful, that is, until he sees the small Liam plushie poking its head out of the food at him.
"AUUUUGGGHHH!!!"

Neo is quickly being overpowered, and shrieks.
"Hey, Duo," Ginny calls, "you still got that Cactuar plushie?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Can we borrow it?" Lady K asks, catching on to Ginny's thought process.
"Um..." Duo steps into view with a plate of food. "OK..."
The Cactuar plushie leaps out of the food, runs up to the fight, and 10,000 needles the fighters.
"In pain I'm in?" SSJYCraig sputters. He sucks all the needles into his skin and blasts them out again--hitting the Red Bull Stripper statue.
"NOOOOO!!!" Neil screams. An equally anguished cry rips from Ken's throat.
Neo, with many more needles in his cactus body, squeaks. Everyone's forgotten about him now.
"Uh oh, Duo fainted," Faris says, pointing at the outstretched body.
[i]Musta been something she ate, mu haw haw haw...[/i]
"Well, having plushies jump out of your foo--HEY!" Lady K growls at the intercom.
Ginny points an accusing finger at the house. "May your soul be tormented by fuzzy duckies and fluffy bunnies in the land of lollipops and rainbows!!!"
[i]Ouch, now that was just uncalled for![/i]
Neo squeaks again.[/color]

[color=crimson]Ken twitches once, maggots covering all the needles and absorbing them into himself, and picked Neo up and slowly walked twards the pool, with a serious pissed off look on his face.

Aeris P: Ewww.. Maggots

He nonchantly throws Neo into the pool, where he starts to absorb all the water in, like any good cactus would. Neo begins to inflate like a balloon, and with one final horrific explosion, dies.

Ken: *covered in Cactuar guts* Sigh.

With a wave of his hand, Ken ressurects Neo as his human form in the house, and shakes his head, some green globs falling out, and falling to the ground.

Ken: *Walks to the shower with the pissed off look on his face still* -.-..

Neil: I wanted to do that.. o_o

Ken: *begins to take a shower*[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka realizes that she's starving and just starts roaming the house, mini-James and mini-Ken have a plushiefied argument behind her. She walks past Juu's room where the door is open and Juu just sort of stares at the two familiar looking plushies. Asuka walks downstairs into the kitchen and sees Ginny.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Hey Ginny...

[b]Ginny:[/b] [i]Looking at the James and Ken plushies.[/i] Hello, Asuka. I see you've got a few of your friends along with you.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Ah yes, these two are my favorites. [i]

Asuka smiles brightly. She seems oddly happy for some reason. She then wonders if people think she's a big weirdo. She giggles to herself. Then she remembers why she came down here.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Um, Ginny, I have an important question...

[b]Ginny:[/b] [i]A little nervously...[/i] Um, yes??

[b]Asuka:[/b] [i]Looking embarrassed.[/i] Um, do you know to cook because I don't and I'm starving!

[i]Ginny falls over anime style. Asuka turns bright red. Mini-James and Mini-Ken attach to each of her legs and start trying to hit each other back and forth.[/i][/color][/size]

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Asuka raises an eyebrow, looking at Faris. She doesn't even say anything and little Mini-Ken the plushie jumps off her leg and attacks Faris. Faris runs off screaming.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] That was for offering me stupid polo. I'm not even sure what polo freaking is...

[i]Mini-Ken comes back, his mouth full of Faris's pants. Asuka giggles and Ginny eyes him warily.[/i]

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] Jolly Goo!

[b]Mini-James:[/b] Don't you mean Jolly "Good", you idiot?

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b].... SHUT UP!

[i]Mini-Ken and Mini-James resume their fighting once more.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Now, about getting something to eat...^_^;[/color][/size]

*Needs her pants back please!*
Looks around the room helplessly, begging that nobody will come in. Suddenly Ken comes chaging in dressed as a giant marshmallow...
Ken: ......:laugh:
Faris: It's not funny. Can I have my pants back please?
Ken: ...Nah!
Faris: Right that does it!
*Chases Ken round the hopuse and everyone sees her in her underwear and laughs.*
Faris: Damn cruel fate....

A Polo is a mint sweet. I'm sooooo hooked on them cos they're yummy, and I'm always handing them out in class so my catchphrase in the yearbook was "Want a polo?"