OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

[color=royalblue][size=1]Asuka looked at Ken as he suggested that, thinking.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Well, I DO have my plushie wand...but it's been up in my room for some time. I used to have the ability to turn people into plushies, but I haven't done it in a while...I wonder if Ian would let me do it?

[b]Ken:[/b] Well, if he wants to stay in the house, then he'll have to. Otherwise, we'll have to send him home....

Asuka sighed a bit. They walked up to the Green Room together, slowly approaching the door and listening. Ian was talking to someone. They peered in slowly and saw Mini-Shy sitting on his lap, carrying on an amazing conversation.

[b]Ian:[/b] ....and I just knew when I saw her that it was LOVE at first sight...*sighs*

[b]Mini-Shy:[/b] SEE! That's exactly how I felt about Mini-Asuka...she's just so charming and cute. I couldn't stand it!

[b]Ian:[/b] Alas! Neither can I! Wouldn't it be funny if there was a Mini-Ian? He would fight you for the love of Mini-Asuka! Hahaha...

Ken and Asuka look at each other and laugh a bit. They dare not intrude, however. Finally, Asuka walks in.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Hey, Ian? We need you over here. We need to talk...

Ian got up and walked to the door where Asuka and Ken were standing. Ken put his hand on Ian's shoulder.

[b]Ken:[/b] Ian, bud, we have a problem...[/color][/size]

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: You see, theres this guy... his name is Flash, and he owns this place. He doesnt really like anyone but his close 'friends' living here... so to let you stay here, we've come up with an idea. With me so far?

Ian nodded silently, somewhat confused. Ken looked to Asuka to continue on.

[b]Asuka[/b]: We were thinking of turning you into a plushie- not permentaly of course, so that you could stay with us here. Otherwise, we'd have to send you home...

[b]Ken[/b]: So basically, you have two choices... Either let Asuka turn you into a plushie, or head back to your dimension, without the company of Asuka...

[b]Ian[/b]: ...

Before he could answer, a snoreing sound eminated from Asuka's head. Sweatdropping, Ken turned around to see Mini-Ken lazily dozing ontop of her head again, with a lopsided mischevous grin on his face. Sighing, he turned back to Ian.

[b]Ian[/b]: I guess it's the only choice I have if I want to remain in the company of Asuka.. It isnt permenant?

[b]Asuka[/b]: Nope. As soon as this is over, we can change you back to your normal self. ^^

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: zzzzzzz.....

[b]Ian[/b]: I guess we have no choice then, do we?

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Twas... zzzz... Two paths that I saw....zzzzzz... a wide and easy path everyone was on...zzzzz... and a narrow, rocky path no one was on...zzzzzz... I took the rocky path, and after many days..zzzzz... came into God's glory...

[b]Ken[/b]: No... We dont have much of a choice in this situation.

[b]Ian[/b]: *sighs* Then lets do it...[/color]

[color=royalblue][size=1][b]Asuka:[/b] Okay, but don't freak out when I do this and you're only a few inches tall and stuffed with cotton...

Ian gulped a little, but nodded. It was funny his determination to remain with Asuka. She grinned encouragingly at him and held up her plushie wand.

[b]Asuka:[/b] I'm just going to tap you gently over the head with my magic plushie wand, here. It's not going to hurt, but you may feel tingly for a bit...

At that moment, she held it high over his head. He looked up at it and then looked at her, thinking of whether it was worth it or not. And then he thought about the place he had come from and thought better of it.

[b]Ian:[/b] Alright, M'Lady Asuka...I am ready...

At that, she tapped him over the head and with a MAD INSANE CRAZY amount of sparkles and glitter, Ian disappeared and reappeared as Mini-Ian. Asuka smiled at him.

[b]Ken:[/b] Heh. He's kind of cute.

[b]Mini-Ian:[/b] Great Scot! I'm a PLUSHIE!

Mini-Shy ran up to him. They shook hands and then Mini-Shy slapped him across the face.

[b]Mini-Shy:[/b] That's for even THINKING of messing with my Mini-Asuka!

[b]Mini-Ian:[/b] Mini Asuka? Where!?

At that he took off running, chased by a Mini-Shy who was screaming "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" and the top of his plushie lungs. Asuka looked at Ken.

[b]Asuka:[/b] All in a day's work...

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] ...zzzzzzzzZZZZzzz.....[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....

[b]Ken[/b]: He sleeps too much...

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Zzzz... zzz... ZzZzZzZ...

[b]Ken[/b]: Bah. *stretches* Well now that Ian is taken care of... What now?

[b]Asuka[/b]: I dunno..

[b]Ken[/b]: I wonder what happend to Mini-Flash's head..

Mini-Ken growled a bit in his sleep, bearing his small vampire fangs. Ken fell over, and got up sweatdropping heavily at his plushie self. Shaking his head, he walked back into his room to take a nap himself...

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: zzzzzzz... I will guard Miss Queen... zzzzzzz...

Mini-Ken dozed, dreaming whatever dreams a plushie dreams, atop Asuka's head as she decided on what to do..[/color]

[color=royalblue][size=1]Ken and Asuka walked down to the kitchen, and sat down at the table, eating a bit of pizza and staring back and forth at each other. Finally...

[b]Asuka:[/b] GAH! I can't take it anymore! It's too quiet around here...

[b]Ken:[/b] Hmm, I agree. We need something to do.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Bunjee Jump off the roof?

[b]Ken:[/b] Um, bad idea... what do people do around here for fun besides torture one another...?

[b]Asuka:[/b] TORTURE THEMSELVES!

[b]Ken:[/b] :bluesweat

[b]Asuka:[/b] Alright FINE! I don't have a clue! You think of something!

She crosses her arms and pouts. Mini-Ian comes running through the kitchen screaming with Mini-Shy behind him, carrying a full-size machete.

[b]Asuka:[/b] There's entertainment for ya'....[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Hmmm. I have an idea...

[b]Asuka[/b]: Well?

[b]Ken[/b]: We could go into Mini-Ken's dreams.

As soon as he mentioned him, Mini-Ken snored a reply to both of them, causing Ken to sweatdrop in embrassment.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Zzzzz...

[b]Ken[/b]: It might be fun- and who knows. We might find an interesting person in Mini-Ken's dreamworld...

[b]Asuka[/b]: dreamworld?

[b]Ken[/b]: Aye. Each of us have our own little realities we live in in dreams... Some stranger than others. So we'd basically be in a dream... but with much more freedom..[/color]

[color=royalblue][size=1][b]Asuka:[/b] Wouldn't it be sort of complicated to be inside a dream? There anything can happen and since it's Mini-Ken's dream, there's no telling what could happen. :bluesweat

[b]Ken:[/b] Yeah, but it beats sitting around here all day and staring back and forth over the kitchen table. I hate the quiet.

[b]Asuka:[/b] It gives me the weeby-geebies...whatever those are...

[b]Ken:[/b] Sounds like another name for fleas...

[b]Asuka:[/b] *Throws a potato at him* O.o Anywho, so how exactly are we going to get into the dream and how are we going to get out?

[b]Ken:[/b] Leave that to me, Miss Queen.[/color][/size]

[color=ccrimson]Ken calmly picked Mini-Ken off of Asuka's head, and placed him on the kitchen table. He raised his hand, and a small beam eminated out of Mini-Ken's closed eye, and down onto the floor, where a small image appeared on the floor. It was an odd deisgn, and Ken looked at Asuka and nodded silently.

[b]Ken[/b]: That's the teleporter to Mini-Ken's Dreamworld. Step on it, and you'll be wisked away to that dimension. Ladies first. ^_-

[b]Asuka[/b]: Ummm... Well. It *does* Beat sitting around all day. *sighs* Alright.

Asuka slowly, hesitantly stepped foreward onto the rune that was on the floor. A few seconds past, before it began to glow, and Asuka fell through it. Ken nodded to his asleep counterpart, and closed his eyes.

[b]Ken[/b]: I hope you're having sweet dreams...

He stepped on the Rune, and soon was whisked away was well...[/color]

[color=royalblue][size=1]Asuka reappeared in what looked almost like a mirror image of the Big Brother house except everything was MASSIVE.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Now I know what it's like to be plushie size...and I don't like it all...

She walked a little bit through the kitchen and then Ken appeared a little bit from her. He walked up to her.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Now what do we do?

[b]Ken:[/b] I have no clue...let's just walk around and see what we can find and if anything interesting is going on. It can't be exactly like the house because this is a dream. And in dreams, anything is possible.

[b]Asuka:[/b] I can imagine this room changing form at any moment, yes I could...

They walked off together to see what they could find.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Ken looked around, somewhat cautiously, at his surrondings. He looked up to see a giant Asuka come around the corner, with a large crown on. She was dressed in a beautiful white frilly dress, which drug behind her. Ken had to dive out of the way to avoid being caught up in the frilliness of it all.

Ken was laying on the ground, and he silently rolled over. He heard the sounds of yelling, oddly. He got up just in time to see Mini-Ken, dressed in a full knight's armor, fighting Mini-Flash in a duel to the death.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: I will not let you hurt Miss Queen!

[b]Mini-Flash[/b]: HAHAHAHA~!

The Dream Asuka turned and looked at Mini-Ken fighting bravely for her and smiled to herself. She sat down on the stairs near Ken and Asuka, and watched the fight, Mini-Ken slowly winning over Mini-Flash.

[b]Ken[/b]: This is so strange. We're even smaller than Mini-Ken. We're like the size of a CD..

[b]Asuka[/b]: OH MY GOSH! THAT DRESS I HAVE ON IS ADORABLEEEE! ^___^

Ken fell over, hard, and hit the ground with a thud.

*[b]Thud... Thud... Thud...[/b]*

Dream Ken came around the corner, and he was dressed in a blackplatemail outfit. Ken slowly got up, as Dream Ken sat on the stairs above Dream Asuka, watching as well.

[b]Dream Ken[/b]: My queen, shall I assist him?

[b]Dream Asuka[/b]: No. He can handle it. ^_^

[b]Dream Ken[/b]: As you wish, my queen..[/color]

[color=royalblue][size=1]LOL, Ken, that was a funny post. I laughed at what I said because it was SO typical of me!

-----------------------

[b]Asuka:[/b] Ken, this is really funny. Why would he dream about stuff like this?

[b]Ken:[/b] I don't know, maybe because you're the woman of his dreams...literally.

Asuka laughs a little. They continue to watch on. Suddenly, Dream Asuka stands up, her dress dragging behind her. She picks up Mini-Ken who has just finished of Mini-Flash and was feeding him to the Gworp. He looks at her and blushes.

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] Shall we, my Queen?

[b]Dream Asuka:[/b] Whatever you so desire. ^_^

Dream Asuka begins twirling around the room, holding Mini-Ken in her arms as though they are dancing. Asuka's jaw hits the floor.

[b]Asuka:[/b] I hope I'm not that stupid in real life...[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Dream Ken[/b]: ...; I need a vacation.

[b]Ken[/b]: So do I. --;;

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: ^_______^

[b]Dream Ken[/b]: Why does he get all the glory. Egh..;;

[b]Ken[/b]: Yea. Exactly. Wait. Hmm.

Ken jumped up and down infront of the Dream Ken, over and over. He yelled loudly, trying to get the Dream Ken's attention. He grinned to himself, and ran to Asuka.

[b]Ken[/b]: Ah ha! None of the dream creatures can tell we are here! We are like watching a movie, but even better- We are IN It! I dont think Mini-Ken can see us either. This is pretty cool!

[b]Dream Ken[/b]: Mmmm. Asuirk Nevlor Tronah.

[b]Ken[/b]: Haha. I couldnt agree more.

[b]Dream Ken[/b]: Es Nevroto Morkil.. --

[b]Ken[/b]: Mmm...

Mini-Ken and Dream Asuka continued to dance, and Ken suddenly figured out something. He turned to Asuka and tapped her on the shoulder. She was still frozen in disbelief...

[b]Ken[/b]: Asuka! I've got it!

[b]Asuka[/b]: That is so unreal...

[b]Ken[/b]: You are like a mother to all the plushies right?

[b]Asuka[/b]: I... Guess so. Yes. You could say that.

[b]Ken[/b]: Duh! Put two and two together! Mini-Ken just really loves his mom. O.o Like any of us do. Thats my theory at least...

[b]Asuka[/b]: Huh. Maybe so. o.o;;

[b]Ken[/b]: Heh.

Ken leaned against the first stair that lead upstairs, and continued to watch the dream that was unfolding infront of him..[/color]

[color=royalblue][size=1]Asuka sat thinking about that concept for a moment. The mother of plushies. The Queen of Plushies.

[b]Asuka:[/b] That is so CUTE! I'm a big MOMMY! ^____^

[b]Ken:[/b] *Falls over*

Finally Mini-Ken and Dream Asuka quit dancing and they walk towards to back door of the house. Except, walking through it took you to this HUGE bar. Ken and Asuka followed the Dream versions of themselves as they transcended to the Dream Bar. There were lots of people there, including all of the previous evicted housemates. Asuka stared once again in disbelief.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: A huge bar..

Someones foot kicked Ken high into the air, and Asuka could only stare after him as he flew across the room.. his yelled out loud as he soared across the sky...

*[b]thud[/b]*

There was a sliding noise as Ken fell down the wall and onto the floor. He had landed behind the bar, where a robotic version of Neil was serving drinks to all the patrons. Silently, he rose and teleported back to Asuka.

[b]Ken[/b]: Ugh. This is getting stranger and stranger...

[b]Asuka[/b]: I know.. But this is so cool in a way. ^_^

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: *sings silently happy in his dream*

[b]Dream Ken[/b]: *drinks a vodka, preparing to get totally smashed in his depression*[/color]

[color=blue][i]LK had come back into the Green Room, bearing her titanium baseball bat, ready to knock Ian even more senseless, only to find that he'd disappeared.[/i]

LK: Bah? Where'd he go?

[i]She walked to the living room and then to the kitchen, only to find that there was a weird portal on the floor and Mini-Ken was out cold on the kitchen table.[/i]

LK: Awww....Cute....^_^

Mini-Ken: .... zzzz... You're very light on your feet, Miss Queen....

LK: He must be dreaming... I wonder what...Hey! Maybe this is a portal to his dreams...

[i]LK looked down into the portal and saw Ken and Asuka sitting at a gigantic bar, Ken getting plastered.[/i]

LK: -__-;; Not surprised....

[i]LK looked down again and saw that Mini-Ken was dancing with a giant Asuka.[/i]

LK: She keeps good time.

[i]LK grabbed a chair and sat down to watch some more, when she heard a loud "Noooooo!" somewhere behind her. She turned around to see Mini-Ian walking around with Mini-Shy chasing him with an angry plushie look on his face.[/i]

LK: Looks like Mini-Shy's going to do my work for me. Oh, well. *gazes into portal some more*[/color]

[color=crimson]Suddenly, darkness fell on the dream, as Mini-Ken looked around suddenly, confused. He ran one way, and back to the other way, as the real Ken and Asuka stared on in confusion. Suddenly, Mini-Ken screamed, as a giant evil Mini-Flash ate Dream Asuka alive, blood going everywhere. Mini-Ken began to sob at the loss of his mother, and screamed in fear as the giant Mini-Flash with the blood dripping down his chin chased after him. He finally lept a long distance away, turning around and raising his hand, ready to die fighting...

Silently, Ken watched, curiousity brimming to the maximum..

[b]Ken[/b]: You know, this wouldnt make such a bad Alfred Hitchcock Movie.... Hmm..

[b]Asuka[/b]: Oh my GOSH! I got EATEN! >_>;; BY A GIANT PLUSHIE TOO!

[b]Ken[/b]: ... ...

Suddenly, Dream Ken jumped down with his sword pointed to the beast, some tears coming down his cheek as well. Mini-Ken jumped on his shoulder, murmering a spell, as Dream Ken raised his sword to the heavens.. and looked straight into the eyes of the evil fiendish Giant-Mini-Flash.

[b]Dream Ken[/b]: .. I shall slay you in the name of Tori!

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: FOR MISS QUEEN! DIE!

[b]Dream Neil[/b]: Dude... You need to get out more...

[b]Dream Ken[/b]: Psh. And you dont, shroom boy?

[b]Dream Neil[/b]: Hey. I dont take those little trips into acid world as much anymore...

Dream Neil casually floated over Dream Ken with a cigarette in his mouth, staring at the giant beast. He floated down to his feet, and raised his hand, a small bright orb forming in the center of his palm.

[b]Dream Neil[/b]: For... Hell. I'm not doing it for her...I just want to kill something...

All three of them charged at Giant-Mini-Flash, Neil blasting him with a Ki blast twards Ken, who stabbed him in the heart, as Mini-Ken jumped down his throat and finished casting his spell, and Giant-Mini-Flash exploded from the inside out in a rain of bloody guts. As they were splattered by the remains, Dream Ken casually sat down, and wiped some guts from his eyebrow before looking over and Neil, who just shook his head.

[b]Dream Ken[/b]: Oh I'm Singinnnnn in the rainnn...

[b]Dream Neil[/b]: ... I am never... ever... hanging out with you again...

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: But miss queen... Mommy. >_<... ... ... MOMMMMYYYYYY >_>...

Dream Ken and Neil nodded to each other, and Neil jumped high into the air unleashing a massive Ki blast, as Ken infused it with ressurection magic. A bright white light shone out as it exploded, sending everyone, including the real Ken and Asuka, flying backwards briefly. As the dust settled, Dream Asuka was laying on the ground, unconsious. Dream Ken stood up and placed his sword upon his shoulder, walking away slowly, Dream Neil following behind, singing a Heavy Metal song..

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: MISS QUEEN! O_O Jesus Christ In Heaven Its a Miracle!

[b]Dream Ken[/b]: ... Our work here is done, Agent X. Tis time to go create another miracle...

[b]Dream Neil[/b]: Indeed, Agent K. Lets go- But first, i'm heading to Hot Topic and getting a new shirt... Ugh.

Both of them put on sunglasses, Men in Black style, and walked away silently as Mini-Ken jumped for joy around Dream Asuka, The conversations of Dream Ken and Dream Neil becoming fainter as they walked away..

[b]Ken[/b]: Well that was a short dream.

[b]Asuka[/b]: Awww... But it ended happily. ^_^

[b]Ken[/b]: Applaud my friends, for the act is over...

Slowly, the dream began to fade, as another formed in Mini-Ken's mind to take it's place, Ken and Asuka waiting patiently in the dark void that happened between each dream...[/color]

[color=royalblue][size=1]Asuka and Ken stood there, Asuka biting off the little bit of fingernails that she had in anticipation. The void was dark and it was like a weird cartoon where all you could see was the other person's eyeballs. She looked over at Ken and giggled.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Hey, Ken, your EYES are showing!

[b]Ken:[/b] O.o;; Asuka....that was stupid.

[b]Asuka:[/b] *Laughs madly* Yes, I know. I'm going through my second childhood....teehee....

Ken goes to reach for her forehead, but realizes that he is not in being. He is in space and the only thing of his existance is his eyeballs. No dreams were appearing and it was only him and Asuka there. His eyes got wide with panic. Asuka noticed.

[b]Asuka:[/b] What? What's wrong? Are we going to DIE in here?

Ken rolls his eyes (the best that he could....)

[b]Ken:[/b] No, Miss Tori, I have everything under control...

[b]Asuka:[/b] You BETTER! Why isn't anything happening?! Why is it all black! And why can't I feel anything but my eyeballs!?

Asuka starts to cry, water emerging from her eyes. All of a sudden a thought occurs to Ken.

[b]Ken:[/b] Hey, what if this is Mini-Ken while he's awake? What if he's not capable of thinking? What if he woke up somehow?[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Crap. I need a light or something in here, so I can find the portal.

Ken stumbled around, tripping and breaking things in Mini-Ken's head. Outside, Mini-Ken silently held his head- He had the oddest headache, and he decided to go get some Asprin after his long nap.

[b]Ken[/b]: Mmm... Hey. Whats that over there?

In giant capital 3d letters that were about 30 feet tall from Ken's perspective, the sentance 'Man my head hurts' Flew past them. Ken dove out of the way before it smashed him. Ken rolled over and a thousand of those large sentances were flying everywhere.

[b]Ken[/b]: Are these all Mini-Ken's thoughts?

One flew by reading, "What weird dreams..." follwed by "I shouldnt eat pizza before sleeping.." and then "Hmm. Where's Asuka? Or Ken? Odd...", thousands of those sentances were all flying around at once...

[b]Asuka[/b]: This is SO weird!

[b]Ken[/b]: Well. At least it isnt pitch black anymore... Now somewhere around here should be that portal I made... Look around for it Asuka...

Asuka was just giggling as she sat on one of the sentances, as it flew around Mini-Ken's head. She screamed "WEEEEE" as it flew around like a roller coaster, and Ken could only hang his head low in sweatdropping fashion..[/color]

[color=royalblue][size=1]Asuka looked around for the portal, trying to grab hold to one of the flying sentences.

[b]Asuka:[/b] It would be an adventure just to be able to fly on one of those things...word surfing...

[b]Ken:[/b] You come up with the weirdest ideas....

[b]Asuka:[/b] Okay Ken, like YOU have any room to be talking about some people are their weird ideas...how ELSE did we get stuck in here?

[b]Ken:[/b] Well you're the one who agreed to go along with it...

[b]Asuka:[/b] Only because there was nothing else to do...

She sticks her tongue out at him and throws a potato. It hits him and then starts to richochet off the walls of Mini-Ken's head.

[b]Ken:[/b] Oooh...I bet his head is pulsing now...

And at that moment, a million panicky sentences came flying by as he freaked out about the pounding inside his head.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Alright. Enough fooling.. I think I found the portal...

From behind him, the potatoe hit Ken in the buttock, sending him falling foreward through the portal. A few seconds later, Ken despretely climbed back up and looked to Asuka.

[b]Ken[/b]: ASUKA! GET DOWN HERE! THIS IS THE PORTAL!

The potato hit Ken again in the head, and he cursed as loud as he could at the potatoe, as more sentances began flying around about Mini-Ken hearing voices in his head. Asuka was awash in a sea of Sentances, and Ken despretely tried to see where she was..[/color]

[color=royalblue][size=1]Asuka looked around desperately for Ken and the portal, but the sentences kept blocking from view. She was hit by a huge "Why do I keep hearing all these damn voices in my head!" and fell over, ripping the bottom of her ruffly dress.

[b]Asuka:[/b] DANG IT! Ken, where are you? I'm lost in the "Sea of Sentences!"

[b]Ken:[/b] *Yelling* I'm over hear waiting at the portal! I have a plan! Be very still and don't do anything. Don't move or don't speak! Wait until Mini-Ken calms down and then head over here.

Asuka nodded although Ken couldn't see her and eventually after a few eternal minutes, the thoughts died back down to a regular pace. Then she began to tip toe over in the direction from which she had previosly heard Ken's voice. He grabbed her and pulled her though the portal.

[b]Ken:[/b] Took you long enough...

They had reappearing in the kitchen, standing beside the table.

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] Oh my GOD, what is going ON????[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Nothing, Mini-Ken. Asuka was just er... concerned that with all the fighting something had gotten knocked out in there, so she guided me in and we checked it all out.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Oh.. Was everything ok? Cause I have a splitting headache...

[b]Ken[/b]: Yea. Everything is fine.. you're prolly just dehydrated.. get some water.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Yea. Ok. I'll do that..

He slowly walked off, holind his little plushie head, and Ken glanced at Asuka and grinned. He sat down and breathed a long sigh of relief.

[b]Ken[/b]: Well. That did beat sitting down all day.[/color]

Duo looked up from her book to see Ken and Asuka appearing in the kitchen, she blinked for a moment and then shook her head thinking she was just over tired.
"DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!!!!" screamed a little voice followd by a thewack and little pounding feet.
Duo looked at the floor to see a Mini Ian and Mini Shy run past.
"I'm not asking..." she said to herself, as they ran past again Duo picked them up from the ground, removed the machete from MShy's hands and have him a scythe and MIan a rope.
"Now we'll see what happens." she say's as she sit them on the ground

[color=royalblue][size=1]Mini-Shy swings the scythe one good time. Mini-Ian takes off running again. About that time, Mini-Asuka comes walking in, looking like she just woke up from a nap.

[b]Mini-Asuka:[/b] Mini-Shy....what's going on?

She looks at them, rubbing her eyes and then blinks confusedly.

[b]Mini-Shy:[/b] Run! He's trying to take you away from me!

[b]Mini-Asuka:[/b] Who is...? What's going on?

At about that moment the rope that Duo gave to Mini-Ian was turned lasso and he used it to rope Mini-Asuka. He jerked her to him and then ran off, laughing madly. Mini-Shy screamed pitifully and chased after him with the scythe.

Asuka and Ken were walking into the living room to see what was on TV.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Man, there is NOTHING to do....now that everyone's gone it's SO boring.

[b]Ken:[/b] Yeah, I know....

[b]Asuka:[/b] I've GOT IT! Let's go outside and check the mail. We can respond to some of our FAN MAIL!

[b]Ken:[/b] O.o;; You and your strange ideas again...

[b]Asuka:[/b] Hey, this one is a good one!

[b]Ken:[/b] I agree; let's go.

Asuka and Ken get up and walk outside to the mailbox. There is a couple of HUGE packages there full of letters.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Let's get them into house and then sort them by person....

So Asuka and Ken lifted up the huge boxes a few at a time (Ken using magic mostly) and hauled them all into the house and back into the living room, where Lady Katana and Duo joined them.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Ken casually picked up one of the newer letters from the box, to see an black envolope with the return adress written in blood. Ken opened it to see a picture of Neil in a bar with two hot young teenage girls on either side of him, with his beer raised to the camera...

Ken read the letter silently to himself..

[i]Dear Ken,

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA

YOU ARE STILL STUCK IN THERE SUCKER! HAHAHA!

-Neil[/i]

[b]Ken[/b]: ... ... ...

Silently, Ken threw the letter behind him, and it floated to where the Tentacle of Gworp reached out and drug it into the dark depths of Gworp Land..

Ken picked up the next letter to see a plain white envolpe with stately, somewhat mature, cursive handwriting. He opened it silently, and began to read the note.

[i]Dear Ken,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I TRICKED YOU!

HAHA! YOU ARE STILL STUCK IN THERE!

I'M NOT! YOU SUCK, MOTHERF*CKER! HAHA!

-Neil[/i]

[b]Ken[/b]: ..................................................................

Ken shoved the letter in his mouth and casually ate it, swallowing it whole. He reached into a [i]different[/i] box and pulled out a small package. He looked it over, curious, and pulled out his pocket knife to open it.

As soon as it was open, he looked at the return address and sweatdropped. There was a small package of baked cookies, and a letter...

[i]Dear Ken,

Are you alright? Are you remembering to wear fresh underwear every day?

How about brushing your teeth- Have you been keeping up with that?

- Your concerned Mother[/i]

[b]Ken[/b]: ...;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;[/color]