OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

Lady K: *unconvinced* hmm...
Duo: what? Cheesecake is the only way to end a war and celebrate Christmas!
Asuka: I did that!
Ken: ...
Duo: *puts a hand on her sholder* you sure did!
Mini Ken: Miss Queen can we have cheesecake?
Mini Ken2: yeah can we Miss Queen?
Retarded Cow: MMHEEEEHHMM! ^____^ mmmmmdddddiii!

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=blue]LK: I feel we need some Christmas music. ^^

[i]She went to the back room and returned with a CD. She put it in the stereo and turned up the volume. The Charlie Brown theme song played.[/i]

Ken, Asuka and Duo: ...

Keisha: Whoops! Wrong track.... ^_^'

Duo: Hey! Your name changed.

Keisha: <.< So it did. I guess it felt it needed to be different.

Ken: Different....Right....

Keisha: *whacks Ken with a nearby pillow* Quiet, you. Now, to find the right song....*flips through the tracks and White Christmas plays* There! ^^

Asuka: Now we're ready. We've got cheesecake in the fridge...

Mini-Kens: And we still want some.....

Asuka: We've got Christmas music...

Keisha: *nods*

Asuka: Are we forgetting something?

Keisha: Eggnog?

Ken: Get right on it!

Retarded Cow: EEEmmmm rrrrrrmmmphhh.....

Keisha: I have a feeling this won't end well.....[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1][b]Asuka:[/b] Keisha is such a cute name. I'm going to change my name, too.

[b]Keisha:[/b] If that's what you want. ^_^

[b]Lady LovelyLocks:[/b] How's this?

[b]Keisha:[/b] Hmmm...I don't know....

[b]Lady LovelyLocks:[/b] But she's so pretty...she has long blonde hair with pink streaks in it...I want pink streaks in mine...

[b]Keisha:[/b] :bluesweat

[b]Tori:[/b] Fine, how's this?

[b]Keisha:[/b] Much better! ^_^

[b]Mini-Ken1:[/b] But we like to call you Miss Queen!

[b]Hoard of Plushies:[/b] Miss Queen! Miss Queen!

[b]Asuka:[/b] *laughs* Fine, Asuka it is.[/color][/size]

[color=blue]Lady LovelyLocks.......rofl! Sounds like a Bratz doll....
---------------------------------------------------------------------

[i]As Ken was in the kitchen, putting God-knows-what kind of liquor in the eggnog, Keisha, Asuka, and Duo had taken to relaxing in the living room with the plushies. Mini-Keisha (formally Mini-LK) was sitting on her human counterpart's head, watching the gladiator matches that had erupted to see who would sit on their precious Miss Queen's lap.[/i]

Mini-Keisha: You would think they would learn the concept of sharing....

Keisha: Why aren't you down there with them?

Mini-Keisha: I love Miss Queen as much as they do, but I'm independant. I like to be on my own nine times outta ten. Sorry, Miss Queen.

Asuka: It's okay. ^_^

Keisha: You know who I haven't seen? Mini-Duo.

Mini-Duo: Here I am!! *waves*

Keisha: ... Never mind.

Mini-Keisha: Heh. Ask and ye shall receive....

Keisha: Really? Okay....Can I have a Vanilla Coke, please?

[i]Suddenly, an ice-cold bottle of Vanilla Coke appeared in Keisha's hand.[/i]

Keisha: Sweet! I didn't expect it to work, but sweet none-the-less...[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1][b]Asuka:[/b] Oooooh..if that really just worked...I want a Subway sandwich! You know, the regular!

Suddenly a nice Subway sandwich appeared in her arms.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Oh my gooooo....

Asuka looks around and raises a brow.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Hershey's Dark Chocolate?

It, as well, appeared before her.

[b]Asuka:[/b] A plushie of my Ryan?

A plushie of her Ryan came swinging into the room on a rope. He hit the opposite wall with a soft thud and slid down.

[b]Keisha:[/b] Ah, this is so weird...

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] This is awesome! I want some eggnog!

Crickets chirp.

[b]Asuka:[/b] I think Ken's taking care of that for you..*She reaches up and pats him, and then yells to the kitchen* YO KEN? You going to come join us anytime soon?

[b]Ken:[/b] *Yelling from the kitchen* COOOOOOOOOMING![/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Running into the living room, he held a tray with several glasses of fresh egg nog. He moved around the room, letting everyone get a glass, and smiled and impish-fiegn innocence smile.

[b]Ken[/b]: I hope you all can take your alcohol. Oh, and there's more in the kitchen... [size=1]if.. you want it. kehehehe.[/size]

He sat down, back against the wall, and was the first person in the room to take a long sip from the eggnog, letting out a long "Ahhhhhh" of satisfaction, his impish-feign innocence smile wearing on Mini-Ken's mind.

Finally, the plushie gave in and was the second to take a sip from the innocent-looking eggnog, smacking a few times after drinking it. A few second passed, and he didnt move at all.

[b]Ken[/b]: Looks like he hasnt had that much alcohol in one sip before.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: ... .. Dude. x_...x...

Mini-Ken fell over, passed out on the floor, the glass he was holding hovering in the air above him. Ken giggled evily, and took another sip from his glass, setting Mini-Ken's glass on the table via telekenisis..[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1]Asuka stared at the glass for a minute and then looked up at Ken.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Uh, Ken, I hope you don't mind, but I don't drink alcohol. I'll just go make myself some hot chocolate.

She smiled and stood up, heading to the kitchen.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Duo, Keisha? Either of you want some hot chocolate?

They just stare at their glasses and she shrugs, heading into the kitchen. Asuka gets in the kitchen and opens the fridge to check on the cheesecake.

[b]Asuka:[/b] AH! It's ready!

She squeals in delight and sets the water on the stove for her hot chocolate.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: ... sigh.

Ken raised his hand and all the glasses of eggnog floated to him, where he promptly gulped everyone of them down, teleporting the empty glasses into the sink when he was done. Burping loudly, the alcohol began to affect his system, getting him slightly drunk.

[b]Ken[/b]: Lil.. Too much. o.o;;..

He stood slowly, and walked, stumbleing a bit, to a chair where he plopped down and closed his eyes to try to wait intill he was no longer a bit drunk..[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1]Asuka pulled the cheesecake out of the fridge and began to cut it into small slices for everyone to have a piece. She turned off the water on the stove as it began to boil and fixed three steaming mugs of hot chocolate for her, Duo, and Keisha. She put tiny marshmellows in them and watched them melt. She put all of these things on a tray and carried them into the other room.

As she walked into the room, she saw Ken nearly passed out in the armchair.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Geez Ken, what sort of stuff did you put in there to make you so woozy?

[b]Ken:[/b] Hssmspff fhrpfff Mrff.

[b]Keisha:[/b] He sounds...like the Retarded Cow...

Asuka and Duo burst into laughter as Asuka sits down, passing Keisha and Duo their plates of cheesecake and their mugs of hot chocolate. The Christmas music was still playing in the background and the lights on the Christmas tree were twinkling.

[b]Asuka:[/b] It sure is beautiful in here...[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: mrff.. Yea.. It is... Eee...

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: ... ... Whoa... ... THAT EGGNOG IS AWESOME ^_____^

[b]Ken[/b]: .................

[b]Retarded Cow[/b]: Ahurr! Ahurr ahurrr. *nods*

[b]Ken[/b]: .... .... ....

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: I WANT MORE OF THAT! WOOOOoooooooOOOOOO

Mini-Ken jumped up and ran into the kitchen, the retarded cow following him. Ken silently stared at the Christmas Tree, as the others ate their cheesecake..[/color]

Duo sips on her hot chocolate quietly while everyone discusses what they're gonna do when they get out.
Stairing at her slice of the cheesecake she tried to will it to come to her.

Asuka: Duo what are you doing?
Duo: ..using the shwartz ....
Keisha: Have you been watching Space Balls too much?
Duo: There's no such thing as too much Space Balls!
Ken: ...
Retarded cow: HUuur MMMURFF ^_^^_^^^_^
Mini-Ken: This stuff is great!!

Duo finally got up and grabbed her slice of cheesecake only to have the newly appeared mni version of her jump up and steal the plate right out of her hands.

Duo: HEY!! You little brat!!

[color=blue]Space......Balls......? o_O;;;
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Keisha: Well, don't just sit there. Go after her! That's your cheesecake. The Mini-Kens wouldn't do that.

Mini-Ken1: Don't be too sure about that....

[i]As Duo chased her mini-self around the room trying to reclaim her stolen cheesecake, Keisha began to look at Asuka's Plushie Wand and think about something.....[/i]

Keisha: You know, the Plushie Wand reminds me of my Glitter Rod.....

Asuka: The one in your bag?

Keisha: I brought it with me?

Asuka: I think so. It's about six feet long, really sparkly, a sapphire shaped like a cat's face on the top....

Keisha: That's it!!

[i]She got up and ran to the Girls' bedroom and returned a minute later with the Glitter Rod. The hoarde of plushies looked from the Plushie Wand to the Glitter Rod.[/i]

Mini-James: Miss Queen's is better.

Hoard of Plushies: *nods in agreement*

Keisha: You only say that because she's your Queen....

Mini-James: So?

Keisha & Asuka: -__-'[/color]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Its so close to over. Merry Christmas you guys.. I'm gonna go sit on the roof.

Ken silently ascended off the floor, and hovered through the ceiling, sitting down silently on the roof. He stared at the gates and listened silently to the wind, as it breezed through the area.

[b]Ken[/b]: ... Sad moments are always cheesey. Heh.[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1][b]Asuka:[/b] Hey you guys, let's go sit outside with Kenneth in the peace and quiet. It's almost Christmas. Maybe we'll see Santa Claus go by!

Asuka runs upstairs and climbs up onto the roof. She sits down beside Ken and smiles. Then she leans over and hugs him.

[b]Asuka:[/b] You're my brother, Ken. My Otaku Boards brother. I'm going to miss you when this is all over.

[b]Ken:[/b] Heh.

Just then, Mini-Ken came flying up there.

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] Miss Queen! I couldn't stand not being by your side!

Asuka smiled and hugged him close to her.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: And you're my Otaku Boards sistah. ^^ And you will never escape my neverending flow of creative immaturity. :P

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: I could do without that. o_o bwee.

[b]Ken[/b]: Man. Shut up. You're just as bad as me.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Yes, but i'm a cute plushie. ;P

[b]Ken[/b]: You're just jealous cause I beat you in our Chainsaw duel.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: You cheated..>.<..

[b]Ken[/b]: Heh heh. As if.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: >_<;; I dont want this to end.

[b]Ken[/b]: I'd like to get back to my massive PC Forum Kingdom.. but i'd see less of you guys prolly. Ah oh well. This is only the beginning of a grand adventure..[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1][b]Asuka:[/b] Nope, we wont hardly see each other around. Because you're in PC and I'm in anime and I don't visit yours and you don't visit mine, but yeah...

Asuka looks up at the sky, straining to see if she can see Santa Clause. Just then, she sees a tiny red light in the sky.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Ken! OMG! LOOK! I think that's Santa Claus! Call the others up here!

But before they could, Keisha and Duo were already at their sides and staring up at the sky as well.

[b]Keisha:[/b] Hey, I think I can ever hear his bells!

[b]Asuka:[/b] I'm feeling naughty. Maybe we should knock him out of the sky?

Ken, Keisha, and Duo look over at Asuka and don't say anything for a couple of moments. Then...

[b]All:[/b] GOOD IDEA! Let's do it!

Asuka laughs manically.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Alright, Mini-Ken- You ready?

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Riki Riki Riki Tiki! RYI RYI RYI AHA AHA AHA!

[b]Ken[/b]: . . .

Mini-Ken had tribal makeup on, a headdress of feathers upon his head. He danced in circles, chanting in some weird language, shakeing his spear as he danced.

*[b]SMACK[/b]*

Mini-Ken fell over and held his head in pain, as Ken silently shook his head, looking back at the device that he had created- The ultimate weapon. The very weapon that would destroy Christmas.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: OWWWWWWWWW >_<

[b]Ken[/b]: *sighs* Just do as we planned.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: X_X;;; Alright Alright! Just dont HIT me again!

Mini-Ken went around to the back of a wooden catapult, rubbing his head and murmering various objections to Ken's pyschial abuse, as he took out a small dagger and placed it to the rope that held the Catapult device in place.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: We need to insert some catchy phrase when it hits him.

[b]Ken[/b]: Yea yea. Let's do it when it comes.

Mini-Ken shrugged, and cut the rope- The Catapult lungeing foreward as it launched the projectile into the air- The projectile being the Retarded Cow itself. Ken beamed on with pride, as the Retarded Cow laughed with glee as it flew twards its target.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: ITS GOING TO HIT! Umm Umm Ummm QUICK QUOTEABLE PHRASE!

[b]Ken[/b]: Errr..

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: PEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANUTTTTTTTTTTTT BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

[b]Ken[/b]: What the f*ck? What kind of half-*ssed quote is that?

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: FINE! TOGETHER AS IT HITS! ON 3!

[b]Both[/b]: 1...

Santa glanced down to see a cow flying twards him at high speed. Gasping in shock, he pulled on the reigns to his Reindeer, trying to make a quick turn to avoid it.. But it was coming too fast.

[b]Both[/b]: 2...

Santa scrambled, throwing his bag of toys down to where they would land on the BB lot- Maybe if he saved the toys, Christmas would be able to survive this year. As he turned back from tossing them overboard the Retarded Cow was less that 2 seconds from hitting him..

[b]Both[/b]: Three...

[b]Retarded Cow[/b]: AHURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ^____________________^

*[b]POW![/b]*

[b]Both[/b]: DRUNKIN COW ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa's sleigh was no where to be seen, as it was with his Reindeer. The retarded cow giggled to herself, as she fell back to earth. Ken and Mini-Ken highfived, doing a small victory jig..[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1]Asuka sat watching the proceedings, her crown upon her head and her wand in her hand. She was laughing and had to most evil look upon her face. After it was all over she screamed.

[b]Asuka:[/b] HEY! I wanted you to bring him down, but where we could GET him! Now he's going to escape!

[b]Ken and Mini-Ken:[/b] *Bowing low* Sorry Miss Queen!

[b]Asuka:[/b] NOW, I want you two to go and find Santa because I know he's somewhere on the grounds while Duo, Keisha, and I go and ransake that bag of toys that fell down there.

Asuka smiles with glee and points to the ground in the backyard. A HUGE bag of toys in laying on the ground, some of them spiling out.

[b]Keisha:[/b] There's going to be lots of sad kids this year...

[b]Duo:[/b] Oh well, this is totally worth it!

[b]Asuka:[/b] Sure is! Let's go girls!

The group departs from the roof.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Dammit.. -- I thought that was pretty cool.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: You and your crackpot scientific, magical inventions. Egh. She was mad.

[b]Ken[/b]: Yea yea. Least we get to chill to ourselfs.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Bwee.. I wonder if mom is still mad.. >_>

[b]Ken[/b]: Well. Find ol Jolly Cheeks and she'll be back to her perky self.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: YEA! Lets do it! ^.^

[b]Ken[/b]: Like we have alot else to do..

Ken ascended into the air, around 20 feet or so, reaching behind his back and unsheathing his sword. He glanced downwards across the Big Brother lot, searching for a sign of the crashsite. He heard low moans of pain, causing him to turn around.

There, was Santa Claus- less than 3 feet from him, hovering as well, with a smirk on his face and a giant rocket launcher drawn. Ken silently got into a battle pose, as Santa did as well. Thusly, the Duel of the Claws began..

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Well.. Santa was prepared..

Ken lunged foreward, spinning to the side to avoid a rocket, and slashed the launcher in two, decking Saint Nick in the face, which sent him flying to the ground. With a hard thud, he landed next to the bag of toys, in a small crater.

[b]Ken[/b]: You veiwers really didnt think i'd start a story arch this close to the end, did you? -.-;;

A large explosion suddenly envolped Ken, as the [b]homing[/b] missle hit him, a plume of smoke rising up into the air in the aftermath. Silently, Ken stood with charred scabs across his body, stareing off into the distance.

[b]Ken[/b]: ... I guess I deserved that in a way... Ow...[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1]Just as Asuka and the girls made their way downstairs through the house, they heard a loud explosion.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Oh man, they SCREWED up again!

[b]Duo:[/b] Let's go see what's going!

The girls run to the backdoor and open it. Where the huge massive back of toys USED to be, there was a huge black crater and a very charred Ken. Santa was no where in sight.

[b]Asuka:[/b] OH! I'm so mad I'm going to say the D-word! DAMMIT!

Everyone just sort of looked at her.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Anyway....Ken! Are you okay?

They run up to him and look him over.

[b]Keisha:[/b] Youch. Santa did a number on him...

Mini-Ken comes bounding up and lands on Asuka's head.

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] Are you happy again, Miss Queen? We found Santa for you!

[b]Asuka:[/b] .....He still got away. Oh well, there's always next year.

[b]Charred Ken:[/b] But we wont be here next year...

Asuka smacks Ken.

[b]Keisha:[/b] Well, the way Flash is going about things, we might be...[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Charred Ken[/b]: OW! Dont hit me. >_> Let me regenerate.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: I'm sorry, Miss Queen. >_> I.. I.. I messed up.

[b]Charred Ken[/b]: I think i'm still bleeding..

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: I.. I.. I.. I.. I can.. I can go hunt him! >_>;; If you arent happy.. with.. what happened!

[b]Charred Ken[/b]: Man this is going to peel really bad in a couple of minutes.. Eeek.

Covered in a black layer of charred skin that was tainted with blood that was pouring down the blackened skin, Ken silently sat down and waited for the regeneration to stop, which would take at the most 10 minutes.

Mini-Ken hugged Asuka's head and continued murmering things to himself about how sorry he was, finally stopping suddenly. The sudden silence shook Ken's eyes open, and he glanced up to Mini-Ken.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: ... zzz ...

Ken fell over onto his side, hard, and let out a small yelp of pain from his wounds as he did. He slowly sat up again, a large drop of sweat resting on the back of his head as Mini-Ken snored..

[b]Ken[/b]: There's one last thing I have always wanted to do.

[b]Asuka[/b]: Hmm?

Raising his hand slowly, several drops of blood falling to the ground, Ken unleashed a massive fireball which overtook the house, blowing it up completely. Silently, he returned to regenerating, as Asuka got a slightly pissed off look on her face.

[b]Asuka[/b]: YOU BLEW UP THE HOUSE?

[b]Ken[/b]: Well.. I wanted to. ^_^...[/color]

[I]Drumrolls can be heard. From the heavens, being lowered by a couple of thick wires, Flash is lowered, wearing a cheap halo and some tatty white clothes.[/I]

[B]Flash:[/B] I am the Angel of Otaku Big Brother!

[I]The wires snap, and Flash falls face first to the ground.[/I]

[B]Everyone:[/B] --;;

[B]Flash:[/B] Anywho. This is it everyone, the end. And now, I will announce the winner of the 2002 Otaku Big Brother II competition.

[I]Flash pulls out a giant envelope, and opens it with a chainsaw. He pulls out a massive card, and reads from it.[/I]

[B]Flash:[/B] The winner is--Hey, wtf?! You blew up the house! That costs money you know.

[B]Ken:[/B] That was me.

[B]Flash:[/B] *smites Ken*

[B]Ken:[/B] *smites Flash back*

[B]Flash:[/B] *is smitten*

[B]Ken:[/B] So, who won then?

[I]Rising from the ground, Flash quickly ran over to the card, and looked at it, then at the housemates, then at the card, then at the housemates, then at the card again. This went on for a minute or two.[/I]

[B]Flash:[/B] Okay, I got it. The winner of the 2002 Otaku Big Brother II competition is... [I][B]DeathKnight!![/B][/I] Ken wins! Ken wins!

[I]Various lights and fireworks go off, whilst country music plays in the background. Flash gets jiggy.[/I]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: I win.

[b]Keisha[/b]: Congrats ^^

[b]Ken[/b]: Woo. Yea. ^_^ I am the man.

[b]Asuka[/b]: Can we LEAVE yet..>.>;;;;

[b]Ken[/b]: WHO IS THE MAN? I AM THE MAN!

[b]Ego[/b]: YES YOU ARE

[b]Ken[/b]: Yea baby. ^^

[b]Retarded Cow[/b]: Speaking of which, I do congratulate you on a jolly good job done ol' chap.

[b]Ken[/b]: . . .

[b]Retarded Cow[/b]: ^_^

[b]Ken[/b]: .......[/color]

[color=blue]Keisha: I want out!! Let me out!! Let [i]us[/i] out!!

Flash: Just be patient.

Keisha: I know not, this word "Patience." Get us outta here, or I'll whack you with my Glitter Rod!

Flash: Like to see you try.

Keisha: *whacks Flash with the Glitter Rod*

Flash: Ow!

Keisha: Get us outta here now! *whacks Flash again*

Flash: Ow! Knock it off! I'll see what I can do....[/color]