OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

Duo stared blankly as she saw Ken, Mini Ken and Mini Kenna dissapear into a rune on the floor.
Duo: :eek: Lady K... did you see that?
Lady K: ..yes...
Duo: Freaky...
Duo got up and walked over to where Ken and his plushie counterparts had vanished, she looked on the floor at the rune and Lady K walked up behind her to look as well

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson][size=1]Asuka slept happily in the chair, dreaming happy things. She had no idea that Ken, Mini-Ken, and Mini-Kenna were inside her head. It was just amazing how prominent they were in her dreams.

The sun was blazing and the ocean was a sparkling blue. Asuka walked up to Ken in a tropical bikini, a red flower in her hair, a surf board under her arm.

[b]Dream Asuka:[/b] Alright Ken! I think I'm ready to go catch some waves! I haven't surfed in so long!

[b]Ken:[/b] Er...right.

[b]Mini-Kenna:[/b] YAY! A tropical island!

And at that moment she was in a flower print bathing suit as well. Asuka beamed at them, running towards the water, the sunshine reflecting from her hair.

Then suddenly she tripped and fell, on her hands and knees in the shallow water.

[b]Dream Asuka:[/b] Ouch. That hurt slightly...[/color][/size]

[color=blue]LK: Uh, is that a beach?

Duo: I guess....

LK: I wanna go too! I'm all cold....

Duo: Then go. *pushes LK into the rune*

[i]LK fell pretty fast and then found her head stuck in a small sand dune on Asuka's dream beach. She felt little hands trying to pull her out and then big hands that finally did. Once she got the sand out of her eyes, she looked up to see Ken.[/i]

LK: Thanks...

Ken: Heh. How'd you manage that?

LK: It's not funny, dagit. I was pushed.

Ken: [size=1]I beg to differ.....[/size]

LK: What was that?!

Ken: Oh, nothing...

Mini-Ken: He said "I beg to differ."

LK: Oh, really? *looks meancingly at Ken*

Ken: Damn you.[/color]

Duo watches as Lady K yells at ken for his comment and starts laughing.
looking up from the scene she realised she was all alone, well with the exceptions of the sleeping Asuka and the little plushie minions, a shiver ran through her, [i]"man.. Mini Flash beter not decide to come back from the dead right now... I'm the only one here"[/i] she thought

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: I think we're playing ourselfs in this dream.. Since we're normal size.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Hmm. MISS ASUKA, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?

[b]Dream Asuka[/b]: I think so..

[b]Ken[/b]: Well. That proves my theory.

[b]LK[/b]: You've been in dreams before? o.O

[b]Ken[/b]: Call it a hobby... Mmm...

Ken looked down to his clothes and watched as they shifted into swimming trunks, and silently tilted his head to the side. In a matter of moments, Mini-Ken and Kenna were also wearing swimsuits..

[b]Ken[/b]: Wait... Since LK isnt in this dream.. Asuka cant see that she's here.. I think.

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: ^_^ BEACH!

[b]Ken[/b]: Hmmm... But in Mini-Ken's drem.... ... Maybe it's because... Hmmm... .... ....

Ken slowly tilted his head to the other side, thinking in his head..[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1]Dream Asuka smiled at them.

[b]Dream Asuka:[/b] You guys, my surf board is broken, I believe... I don't know what happened to it...

Her surfboard began to change into a jet ski. Asuka squealed in delight and pushed it in the water. She jumped on the back of it, turning the key in the ignition. Ken looked a little nervous.

[b]Ken:[/b] Do you know how to drive one of those things?

[b]Dream Asuka:[/b] Of COURSE I do! It's like a 4-wheeler on WATER! And a 4-wheeler is something I can definately drive!

Mini-Ken swan through the water and jumped on the back with her, holding on to her waist for dear life.

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] Let's go Miss Queen!

[b]Dream Asuka:[/b] Yay!!!!! :excited:[/color][/size]

Okay you guys, I bet you're getting anxious. And with good reason too.

As you may know, I haven't done an eviction for nearly two weeks.

Today, I begin the final eviction. *thunder crashes*

All of you are up for nomination, that's all I can say. Good luck, and god speed.

Duo sighs with reliefe after reading the post-it note Flash magically set on the fridge. "For a second there I was wondering what was going on with the evictions," she said to herself. "Now I don't have to worry ...as much."
Opening up one of the cupboards she found a packet of marshmallows Juu had left behind, grabbing that out and a packet of choc chip cookies she poured them into a large bowl and went back into the loung room sitting near the rune on the floor she watched Asuka's dream play-out while enjoying a snack.

[color=blue]LK: Did I hear thunder?

Mini-Ken: *looks up* I don't see any clouds....

LK: Huh....

Ken: That was probably in the real world.

LK: I wonder what it means....

Ken: Flash has probably started the final eviction....

LK: Really.... Oh, boy.[/color]

Duo watched as it started snowing in Asuka's dream, she also noticed the whole surroundings change.
They were now at a ski resort and a few of the tree's had christmas decorations and fairy lights. Asuka was snoboarding down the slope and almost swuished Mini Ken into the snow but he managed to dodge her and jumped on the board behind her

[color=crimson][size=1]Dream Asuka slid down the mountain quickly, the tiny bits of snow sticking onto her pink sock cap. She laughed and she slid to the bottom and stopped her board, throwing all the fluffy snow all over the place.

[b]Ken:[/b] I wasn't aware that Asuka could snowboard.

[b]Lady K:[/b] She probably can't. That's why it's a dream.

[b]Ken:[/b] Of course....

In the real world, Duo looks up to see Asuka stirring on the chair, and unhappy look on her face.

[b]Duo:[/b] *Yelling into the rune* Um, you guys, she's waaaaaaking! You might want to get out of there!

Ken looks around, swearing he just heard Duo's voice.

[b]Lady K:[/b] What is it? You hearing voices or something?

[b]Ken:[/b] I could have sworn that I just heard Duo or something...and I think she was telling us to get out...

Dream Asuka walked up to them, her cheeks flushed with excitement and the cold. She smiled at them and the whole scene changed once again. They were in some sort of beautiful building and there were white flowers everywhere. Dream Asuka was no where in sight. Ken looked around.

[b]Ken:[/b] Oh no....not this...anything but this....

[b]Lady K:[/b] No...is this really...she's not dreaming about....

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] A wedding! Bweeeeeee![/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: ......

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: A WEDDING A WEDDING TRA LA LA LA LA ^_^

[b]LK[/b]: I still wonder what Duo was trying to tell us..

[b]Ken[/b]: .. Well. I guess we should play along with the dream.

Looking down, Ken saw he was dressed in a Tuxedo, standing to the side of the altar, in the postion the Best Man would be. Shrugging, he glanced at Mini-Ken who had a big huge ring on his finger.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: I got the rock on my finger fools. I am GHETTO now.

[b]Ken[/b]: You're Ringbearer, Idiot. o.o;

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: I am? So this ring isnt mine?

[b]Ken[/b]: Not at all. It's Asuka's I think.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: But its a diamond v_v;;

[b]Ken[/b]: It isnt YOURS though. >_>;

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Ermm. Do you think she would notice if I like.. gave her a keyring as the ring instead?

Ken hit Mini-Ken over the head lightly, and shook his head slowly in annoyance. Mini-Ken sighed and placed the ring back into his pocket, silently cursing his luck.

[b]LK[/b]: So what am I?

[b]Ken[/b]: Organ Player. o.o;;

[b]LK[/b]: ... WHAT?

[b]Ken[/b]: Well. You ARE standing near the Pipe Organ. o.o;

[b]LK[/b]: ..

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: OOOO OOOO I WANNA PLAY THE ORGAN ^_^

[b]Ken[/b]: NO!

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: LALALALA

Mini-Ken beat on the Organ keys over and over, blasting out loud ambient noise that sent Ken flying backwards into the wall. Mini-Ken kept on banging the keys, intill finally Ken picked him up by the neck after fighting the shockwaves from the Organ.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Ahh. That was a lovely piece of music.

[b]Ken[/b]: ... That was noise, not music.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Do not speak of such a grand composer such as I in that way. You're just jealous.

[b]Ken[/b]: Boi, I'm going to-

Ken was interupted by the sound of people outside, and he turned slowly..[/color]

[color=royalblue][size=1]Ken stood beside the alter and saw a familiar figure approaching him. He blinked and rubbed his eyes slightly and then blinked again. Sure enough, it was him.

[b]The infamous PIROMUNKIE.[/b]

Ken grinned and shook his hand as he approached him.

[b]Ken:[/b] Big day, eh?

[b]Piro:[/b] Yep. Sure is.

[b]Ken:[/b] You nervous?

[b]Piro:[/b] Nope.

Ken notices that Piro's knees are practically knocking together. As he looks in the audience he sees many familiar Otaku faces. Juuthena, Jenna, and GinnyLynn are the bridesmaids. Anna is the maid of honor. Mini-Asuka and Mini-Shy walk down the ailse, throwing flower petals everywhere. Mini-James takes his place beside Lady K at the organ who has just started to play. The wedding march begins. And slowly and casually, Neil steps up to the alter.

[b]Neil:[/b] Let's get this party started. *Cracks his knuckles*

[b]Ken:[/b] What kind of DREAM is this? [/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: ...

[b]Dream Neil[/b]: This job pays well dude. Trust me.

[b]Ken[/b]: .........................

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: ....................................

[b]Dream Neil[/b]: Psh. All weddings need a little of my charm, and you know it.

[b]Ken[/b]: Alright. Someone let me out of this dream.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Agreed.

[b]D Neil[/b]: Alright. Now. LETS REALLY GET THIS SH*T STARTED!

[b]Ken[/b]: Fire Exit, Fire Exit... Where's the Fire Exit...

[b]D Neil[/b]: We are gathered here today, because these two people want to get married. This is a joyous day, and.. er..

Neil lifted up the book to his face, and Ken glanced at the title- [i]Weddings, For Dummies[/i]. Neil lowered the book again and nodded slowly.

[b]D Neil[/b]: Ahem. This is a joyous day for these two people, and their families. And.. Man. F*ck this book. I payed 15 bucks for this bullsh*t.

Dream Neil destroyed the book in a large ki blast, sending small shockwaves through the room. Ken fell over with a hard thud, and D Neil cleared his throat...[/color]

[color=royalblue][size=1]People stare at Neil strangely after he has torn up the book.

[b]Ken:[/b] Um Neil, you're not supposed to start yet anyway...the bride hasn't walked down the aisle...

Ken points at the aisle. Tumbleweed blows by. Neil stares.

[b]Neil:[/b] Oh right...[/color][/size]

Mini James plays the wedding march again after being interrupted by D Neil. After a couple of minutes Asuka came walking down the isle in the most beautuful wedding dress you could ever imagine.
When Piro saw her he almost buckled at the knee's for he'd never seen such a beautiful sight

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: We have to get out of here before the final eviction is over... or else we'll be trapped in her mind forever...

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: You're a High Wizard. You can handle this..

[b]Ken[/b]: ... This is going to be a long day.

[b]D Neil[/b]: Can I do it yet? --

[b]Ken[/b]: ..;

Ken silently watched as D Neil went through his rendition of the ceremony, various curses being spoken throughout. Mini-Ken pranced around idlely on the side, whispering a little happy tune about the Queen getting married..

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: [size=1]Tra la la la la la la Miss Queen, Miss Queen she's so clean. Miss Queen, Miss Queen must you give off your wonderous sheen? Miss Queen, Miss Queen today is your lucky day- For Horray! Today is the Wedding Day![/size]

[b]Ken[/b]: .............................................................................................................................................................................

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: *Prance Prance March March Dance Dance* [size=1]Oh happy day, oh wonderous day- The stars will be shining, all will be trying, to get over this wonderous day! The Queen, The Queen, The Wonderful Queen getting Hitched by the Obscene *points to Neil* People winning, people sinning, what a wonderous day!!

Get your guns and take your pills, for today is the only day to be alive! The day when all of us celebrate this womans' love for this guy!!!!![/size] *Dance Dance March March Prance Prance*

Mini-Ken kept hopping and danceing along quietly, singing his merry little ryhme to himself as the ceremony continued on..[/color]

[color=royalblue][size=1]The wedding march quit after Asuka had finally reached the alter. She looked around in the audience and saw everyone smiling at her. She looked at PiroMunkie and his face was flushed, but he was smiling. She looked at her beautiful bridesmaids, her maid of honor, the white flowers all over the place. It was the wedding of her dreams (Obviously... >.>). She suddenly frowned though. Piro looked a little perturbed.

[b]Piro:[/b] Um, Asuka, is something wrong?

[b]Asuka:[/b] Well...something just doesn't seem right...

[b]Piro:[/b] What do you mean?

[b]Asuka:[/b] I don't know...I just don't feel like this should be happening.

Everyone began whispering excitingly, prospecting that Asuka was going to run and Piro was going to be jilted. Just then, the lights dimmed and all got very quiet. And glowing from the middle of the room was the small light of a solitary candle. Asuka looked up and gasped. There was her Ryan, standing there, the light of the candle reflecting up on his face. She looked at Piro and then looked back at Ryan.

And Asuka took off running. She met up with Ryan midway and he caught her, handing the candle to Deedlit as he passed her by. They ran out of the building together and were out of sight. The building was in an uproar.

[b]Ken:[/b] What a fascinating dream...

[b]Neil:[/b] Glad this f*cking sh*t is over...

He mumbles, walking out of the place. Ken looks over and sees Mini-Ken, tears streaming out of his little plushie eyes.

[b]Ken:[/b] What's wrong with you?

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] :bawl: That was so beautiful!

[b]Ken:[/b] ................Anyway. Now that the dream has ended, I think it's time for us to get out of here before she wakes up or we're stuck in here for good one.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Ken jogged to where he last saw the rune, Mini-Ken sitting on his head crying from the beauty of the last dream. Grabbing LK, he dragged her along, continueing to jog.

[b]Ken[/b]: Rune rune rune... where's that damn rune?

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: *sniffles*..

[b]Ken[/b]: Rune rune rune rune rune...

[b]LK[/b]: PUT ME DOWN! >_<

[b]Ken[/b]: Rune.... RUNE... RUN-

All of them dropped through the ground as Ken 'found' the rune, flying through the small wormhole, lights dancing everywhere. Outside, a loud rush went through the room as Ken, Mini-Ken, and LK flew out of the rune, going in various directions in the room.

[b]Ken[/b]: Not the window...

With a crash, Ken departed from the room, flying outside into who knows what area of the yard. Mini-Ken jumped up and hugged the sleeping Asuka, still sniffleing from the last dream..[/color]

[color=blue]LK: Ow.... Where's Ken?!?

[i]LK got up and searched around for Ken, looking everywhere that came to mind, and then she saw the window.[/i]

LK: Oh, boy.

[i]LK ran to the window and looked out to see Ken lying unconscience on the ground.[/i]

LK: Oooh....I don't think legs are supposed to bend that way.... Mini-Ken, come help me.

Mini-Ken: *sobbing* I'm.....busy.....

LK: Too busy to save your human counterpart?

Mini-Ken: Yes....

LK: -__-' So much for a guilt trip.....[/color]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: I Feel Pretty! Oh So Pretty! Wee...

Ken slowly rolled over onto his back after intially coming to, his advanced regeneration proving useful- Again. Slowly getting up, he glanced into the kitchen, through the broken window, listening to Mini-Ken sob continueally.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: My mother! My queen! I wish to reside in your dreams forever! They are so wonderful.. *SoB SoB SoB*

[b]Ken[/b]: ... ... ... I feel like i've been run over by a train ... ... ...

[b]* WOOO WOOOOOO *[/b]

[b]Ken[/b]: Ahhh. Irony is the lowest form of wit... ...

A train hit Ken at full speed, Mini-Flash pulling on the horn twice laughing evilly as he went by. Landing a short distance away in a crumpled heap, Ken rolled over to where his face was looking up into the sky.. There he saw Jesus, with outstretched arms above him..

[b]Ken[/b]: ... Jesus?...

[b]Jesus[/b]: Ken, do I look fat?

[b]Ken[/b]: Why no. As a matter of fact I think you've lost some weight since i've seen you last.

[b]Jesus[/b]: Are you sure? *pats his stomach* I just get this feeling..

[b]Ken[/b]: No really, Jesus. You're looking great.[/color]

Even though Duo had seen that they were leaving the dream she was still surprised when they jumped out, looking around she saw broken glass and started to panick then the sound of a train startled her getting up off the floor she saw that indeed a train had gone past and ran over Ken what shocked her more was that she thought Mini Flash was in there.

Duo: *blinking* was that who I thought it was?
LK: *equally shocked* .. y-yeah..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]Even though Duo had seen that they were leaving the dream she was still surprised when they jumped out, looking around she saw broken glass and started to panick then the sound of a train startled her getting up off the floor she saw that indeed a train had gone past and ran over Ken what shocked her more was that she thought Mini Flash was in there.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=dark red][size=1]That is the longest run-on sentence I have ever read in my life Duo. It was funny. ^_^

------------------------------------

Asuka mumbled slightly and then finally awoke. She looked around the room and saw that she was alone under the Chrimstmas tree in her armchair. Her hot chocolate was cold, but the cookies she made were nothing but crumbs left on the plate. She stretched a bit and stood up, realizing that she had a tremendous headache. But she had such a wonderful dream!

Smiling, she skipped out of the room to find someone to listen to her. She heard the train, however, and ran to the kitchen. There was Ken lying on the floor, looking a little bit hurt. She grabbed him up and poked him in the face. He moved.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Okay, so you're still alive. Let's get you up to bed.

She clapped her hands and about a hundred of her plushie minions came at once.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Alright guys, very GENTLY I want you to take Kenneth up to bed, mkay?

They all cried out an affirmative. Ken just stared on sort of blankly. Asuka ran to get warm blankets and some coffee for him once he reached his room.

After preparing something for him to eat, Asuka, Lady K, and Duo went up to visit him in his room. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, playing with a paddle ball, looking as though nothing had happened to him. Asuka stared in disbelief.

[b]Lady K:[/b] You cease to amaze me, Ken.

Asuka gave him his food and walked out of the room.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Ahhhhh. I'm feeling much better, now.. Mebbe i'll get myself out of this room.

He set the empty plate of food down and stood, stretching from left to right, popping every bone that needed to be popped, and walked out of the room.

[b]Ken[/b]: Hmmm. I didnt see Mini-Ken with the ladies. I wonder what he's up to...

Yawning slightly, he walked down the hall, climbing down the stairs, glanceing left and right once he reached the bottom. Turning left, he walked into the kitchen, but Mini-Ken was no where to be seen.

[b]Ken[/b]: Hmm. Maybe he's sleeping somewhere.. Perhaps atop Asuka's head. But he wasnt there a minute ago.. Aha! Maybe he's asleep in the bedrooms.

Heading twards the bedrooms, Ken walked into the green room, and no one was there. Head tilted in frustrationg and confusion, he walked to the blue room and opened the door.

Mini-Ken was lazily perched on one of the beds, comfortably wrapped up in all the blankets he could find, a large pillow behind his head. Sweatdropping heavily, Ken quietly left the room, leaving his plushie friend to his dreams..[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1]Asuka goes up to the green room where Mini-Ken is sleeping in one of the beds. The room is empty, seeing as how Ken is the only guy left, so she lays down on the bed beside him. She sighs a bit and hugs Mini-Ken.

[b]Asuka:[/b] I'm really going to miss this place when I'm gone...this place and all my plushies...

Mini-Ken continued to snore happily. She smiled.

[b]Asuka:[/b] There is no way this is going to be the end for all of my plushies...I must find a way to take them all with me![/color][/size]