OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Suitcases work..

Ken suddenly sitting on the ceiling, stareing blankly into space. He breifly glanced down at her and tilted his head smiling, thinking of what a sweet moment that had been.

[b]Ken[/b]: .. Wait .. how did you get them all here? o.o;;..[/color]

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=dark red][size=1]Asuka sat and thought for a moment. How DID she get them all here?

[b]Asuka:[/b] You know, that is a good question...I'm not quite sure, really. I just know that they were all here, and just sort of started popping up everywhere. I like them all though...Mini-James, Mini-Shy, Mini-Asuka, Mini-Ian, Mini-Ken....

She stopped talking for a moment.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Ken....? Are you going to miss it here? All the crazy antics and everything? I know I am...this was the craziest time I've ever had in my life...[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Well. Aside from the whole train thing... Yea. But, somehow, in RPG Land where I reside, I know that we shall meet again... And boy this ceiling needs to be cleaned. O_o;;

Wiping off some dirt on the ceiling, Ken layed down, stareing down at Asuka..

[b]Ken[/b]: You arent sad about leaving here, are you?

He tilted his head to the side slightly..

[b]Ken[/b]: I'm sad... Heh. Oh well. All's well that end's well..[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1][b]Asuka:[/b] Of course I am sad. I've had so much fun in here. Although it's not the same without everyone else. But when this is all you have of the Otaku Boards, you get sort of attached.

Ken flipped down from the ceiling and landed beside her.

[b]Ken:[/b] Asuka, I know just what you need..!

[b]Asuka:[/b] What?

[b]Ken:[/b] Your very special.....*drumroll* [b]Ruffly Dress[/b]!

[b]Asuka:[/b] Ah, Kenneth! You are RIGHT!

[b]Ken:[/b] And some hot chocolate, too!

[b]Asuka:[/b] AH! OMG! Let's go! ^_^

Asuka and Ken head down to the kitchen for some hot chocolate before locating the [b]Ruffly Dress.[/b][/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Sipping on his hot chocolate carefully, Ken smiled happily and hummed lightly to himself. Asuka was tapping her chin in thought, with her head tilted to the side slightly.

[b]Asuka[/b]: I just realized that I dont remember what HAPPENED to the [b]Ruffly Dress[/b]...

[b]Ken[/b]: Maybe you left it in that medevil dimension?

[b]Asuka[/b]: I dont think so..

[b]Ken[/b]: hmm. Maybe Kenna took it. o.o;;

[b]Asuka[/b]: Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Ken set down the now-empty cup and stretched again, yawning lazily as he did so. Grabbing his sheath and sword from the counter, he placed it neatly on his back, and looked at her.

[b]Ken[/b]: Well. Let's start looking. It's probably just in the Girls' room or something.[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1][b]Asuka:[/b] Well, I hope that you are right.

She stands up, carrying her Hot Chocolate in a plastic cup with a lid so that it wouldn't spill. She noticed the look that Ken was giving her.

[b]Asuka:[/b] I always have to have my hot chocolate cup!

She grinned at him and they walked upstairs to the girls room. No one was in there, but there was a little space-heater on the floor by Asuka's bed. The temperature in the room was overly hot.

[b]Ken:[/b] Geez, Asuka, think it's warm enough in here?

[b]Asuka:[/b] But I get cold really easily!

Ken laughed a bit and rolled his eyes, looking around the room for the [b]Ruffy Dress.[/b] It was no where in sight.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Now where in the world could that dress have gotten to? I WANT MY FRICKIN DRESS![/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Hmmm. Well. Maybe Mini-Ken knows.

[b]Asuka[/b]: But he's so CUTE sleeping! I dont want to wake him up.

[b]Ken[/b]: Ah he'll go back to sleep in an instant. Come on.

Walking away from the Girls' Bedroom, Ken stepped into the Guys' bedroom and glanced at the snoozing Mini-Ken, sighing slightly.

[b]Ken[/b]: Yo, Mini-Ken. Wake up, I need to ask you something.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: ... zzzzzz ... as your president ... zzzz... I would lower taxes... zzzz...

[b]Ken[/b]: ...

[b]Giant Retarded Cow sitting next to Mini-Ken[/b]: Errr her her her her @.^~

[b]Ken[/b]: ... ... Alright.

Shakeing Mini-Ken lightly and ignoring the cow, Ken slowly jarred the plushie awake. Yawning and stretching, he glanced up at Ken with groggy eyes..

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: ... Whadda you want... *yawnnn*..

[b]Ken[/b]: Do you know where the [b]Ruffly Dress[/b] is?

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Last time I saw it, it was in the Girls' Closet, where I hung it up after Miss Queen left for the Midevil Dimension..

[b]Ken[/b]: Ah! We didnt check there! Thanks Mini-Ken.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: No problem..

[b]Retarded Cow[/b]: AHER AHER AHERRRRRRRRRRRR ^_@!!!

[b]Ken[/b]: ... What is he doing there?

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: I dunno... o.o.. but i'm going back to sleep.

[b]Ken[/b]: Right on. Sleep well..

Mini-Ken snuggled deeper into the mountain of covers, closing his eyes and getting that same impish grin on his face that he gets during most of his dreams.

Turning, Ken walked out of the Guys' bedroom, heading back twards Asuka..[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1]Asuka laughs slightly at the disturbing cow as her and Ken head back towards the girl's room.

[b]Asuka:[/b] And suddenly I am reminded of when we toilet papered your room, Kenneth. :toothy:

[b]Ken:[/b] Ah, good times.

They walk into the room and Asuka runs to the closet, throwing it open. There hung the [b]Ruffly Dress[/b] in all it's magnificence.

[b]Asuka:[/b] RUFFLY! :excited:[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Dont come near me with that. I do NOT want to get trapped in that again.

Ken stepped backwards cautiously from the [b]Ruffly Dress[/b], and tripped over the bed, falling backwards onto it. Sweatdropping, he sat up, and looked at Asuka.

[b]Ken[/b]: So, how is this going to help us get the plushies home with you? O_o[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1]Asuka runs into the bathroom, still talking to Ken.

[b]Asuka:[/b] I'm not quite sure, but there is something mystical about this [b]Ruffly Dress.[/b] The plushies are quite drawn to it.

Asuka steps out of the bathroom, wearing the [b]Ruffly Dress.[/b] She smiles at Ken. And about that time a hoard of her plushies come running.

[b]Plushie Hoard:[/b] Miss Queen! Miss Queen! We love you Miss Queen!

[b]Asuka:[/b] See?[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Hmmm. I see.. Maybe you could get them to follow you, with the [b]Ruffly Dress[/b]..

[b]Asuka[/b]: I think it's some kind of artifact from their land or something! That's why they are drawn to it.

[b]Ken[/b]: well. You certainly have a sudden large following here.. An-

*[b]zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/b]*

Mini-Ken was suddenly on Asuka's head, lazily napping as he had been in the bed, with the same damn cute smirk on his face. Ken tilted his head..

[b]Ken[/b]: Wow. Even ones that are sleeping come to you, if they are close enough. That's crazy enough to work..

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: [size=1][i][b]zzzzzzz[/b][/i][/size]

[b]Ken[/b]: Hmmmmmmm... Why dont you ask the plushies themselves why they are drawn to the dress?[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1][b]Asuka:[/b] Well, it is worth a try...alright here goes...

She looks at the crowd of plushies and picks up Mini-James, who huggles himself to her tightly.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Mini-James, why are you guys drawn to this dress?

[b]Mini-James:[/b] Because it is very beautiful and whoever wears it is our queen! You, who possess the Plushie Wand and have the ability to turn humans to plushies are the only one worthy of this dress!

[b]Mini-Shy:[/b] Miss Queen! We love you!

[b]Mini-Asuka:[/b] You are like a mother to us! We hope you never leave us! We will follow you forever!

Asuka smiles at them all.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Well Ken, does that answer your question?[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Well. Yea. I guess so.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: zzzzz...

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: He sleeps too much. ._.'

Ken bowed to Asuka, his sword sliding out of its sheath as he did. Catching it, he pointed it to her.

[b]Ken[/b]: Three Cheers for the Queen!

[b]Plushies and Ken[/b]: Hip Hip.. HORRAY! Hip Hip.. HORRAY! Hip Hip.. HORRAY!

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: zzzz?... zz..

Tossing his sword in the air, it landed smoothly in his sheath. He tilted his head and stretched, yawning greatly as the plushies all clammered around Asuka, all of them extremely happy to be with her..[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1]At that, all the plushies and Ken lifted Asuka on their shoulders and carried her through the house cheering and singing her praises. They passed the Enterainment room where Duo and Lady K were watching TV. They both turned around and looked as they passed and then turned back to the TV. After a few seconds, they finally spoke.

[b]Duo:[/b] What in the world was that?

[b]Lady K:[/b] Do we even want to know?

[b]Duo:[/b] Probably not.

[b]Lady K:[/b] I have to admit, those plushies DO frighten me.

[b]Duo:[/b] I agree.

[b]Mini-Lady K:[/b] HI!

Duo and Lady K both let out a shrill scream. The TV cuts off. And at that moment, all the power in the house goes out.

Asuka and the group quit parading as they were suddenly plunged into blackness.

[b]Ken:[/b] Oh crap...what's going on now?[/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Mini-Ken snarled in his sleep, as an evil giggle ran throughout the house. Flicking on a flashlight, Ken sighed and shook his head slowly.

[b]Ken[/b]: Well. I guess I have to go to the basement...

Beforing anyone could stop him, Ken briskly walked to the one door no one had ever opened in the house- The basement. It was a dusty, wooden door- with odd scratches in it. Turning the knob slowly, the door opened with a long 'creakkkkkkkkkkk'..

Carefully walking down the stairs, Ken searched the wall for the fusebox, whistling to himself to calm down his frayed nerves. Finding it, he opened the fusebox and flicked each circuit breaker on and off, the lights coming on systematically in the house. Finally, the light in the basement flicked on, and Ken turned around..

To see Mini-Flash coming at him with a frying pan, and fast. Muttering an 'oh sh*t', he quickly stepped to the side, as Mini-Flash slammed into the wall with a loud thud. He slid down the wall onto the floor, landing on his back..

[b]Mini-Flash[/b]: I want onion rings, mommyyyyy.

Ken turned the flashlight off and calmly walked up the stairs, closing the door behind him and locking it..[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1]Asuka had been waiting at the top of the stairs for Ken to come back out of the basement. She heard a bit of banging around in there and was biting her nails when he finally came back up.

[b]Asuka:[/b] What happened?

[b]Ken:[/b] Oh just the usual. Attacked by Mini-Flash. You know.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Geez, how many times do we have to destroy him before he goes away?

[b]Ken:[/b] I have no clue, but I'm just starting to be amused by his antics.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: He came pretty close to getting me this time.

[b]Plushie Warrior[/b]: Miss Queen, Let us handle him. He is one of our race, he deserves to be punished for his evil ways.

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: Definately. Let us plushies go get him.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: zzz..

[b]Ken[/b]: If he turns off the power again, I'll clean his clock.. --'..

[b]Plushie Merchant[/b]: Let's go get him! -.-

[b]Plushie[/b]: He tryed to hurt Miss Queen one time! Now he's back! He's a threat to you, Miss Queen! Let us go get him!

[b]All the Plushies[/b]: Yea![/color]

[color=dark red][size=1]Asuka stares at the plushies and starts laughing.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Okay you guys! Go get 'em!

The plushies start screaming and running, breaking the basement door right off of its hinjes. Asuka and Ken just sit there and stare. Mini-Ken continues to sleep atop her head.

[b]Asuka:[/b] For some VERY odd reason, I'm reminded of Monty Python and the Holy Grail....

[b]Plushie Mob:[/b] Get on with it!

[b]Asuka:[/b] O.o;;;[/color][/size]

[color=crimson]As Mini-Flash comes to, he glances up the stairs to see a huge mob of angry plushies coming twards him. He let out a high-pitched girlish scream and grabbed his frying pan, shaking it at the plushies, who were still running at him.

Ignoring the Frying pan, they all started attacking him, tackleing him, hitting him, beating him up. The poor evil plushie didnt have a chance, as the angry mob slowly overtook him. The mob disperced suddenly, and a small pile of fluff and fabric was there, atop it, Mini-Flash's ripped off head rested solemnly, with two X's where his eyes should be.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: zzzzzzz-... zzz?..

Mini-Ken's eyes slowly opened, looking down the stairs, past the mob, and at the pile of fluff- With his prized chewing toy atop it. Growling a loud growl, he lept off of Asuka's head and charged down the stairs, jumping over the mob as they climbed back up the stairs.

He grabbed the plushie's head and reappeared on Asuka's lap, chewing on Mini-Flash's head playfully, growling lightly as he did..[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1]Asuka leans over and whispers to Ken.

[b]Asuka:[/b] See, I told you, Mini-Flash just keeps coming back and Mini-Ken and the others keep obliterating him. I wonder how he keeps regenerating himself...?

[b]Ken:[/b] Maybe it has something to do with Mini-Ginny, like how she would regenerate everytime she exploded.

Asuka sat and thought for a minute, and then it suddenly hit her.

[b]Asuka:[/b] I GOT IT! Flash must have stolen my plushie wand! He must have taken it after I changed Ian into a plushie and he keeps making another version of himself after each one is destroyed! If he keeps it up, there could be a whole army of Mini-Flash's![/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Mini-Ken growled at that, and ripped part of Mini-Flash's head off, spitting it across the room into the trashcan. Leaping up onto Asuka's head, he layed down and went back to sleep.

[b]Ken[/b]: That could be a problem.. Hmm. I guess we'll just have to go get it. Where do you think his lair is?

[b]Plushie[/b]: The Mini-Control Room- His version of the real control room. Its right next to the bathroom, but you have to know how to get in.

[b]Ken[/b]: Do you know how?

[b]Plushie[/b]: I reckon I do.

[b]Ken[/b]: Well. I guess we have to go confront him, before he does make an army of himself..

[b]Plushies[/b]: KILL THE ARMY! KILL THE MINI-FLASH! DEFEND THE QUEEN![/color]

[color=dark red][size=1]Asuka raises an eyebrow at the Plushie Army.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Now I'm just beginning to feel a little bit awkward...

They make their way to the upstairs bathroom, the plushies screaming and destroying things along the way.

[b]Ken:[/b] Now these are my kind of companions right here!

He laughs as the plushies knock over a lamp and it shatters on the floor.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Oooooh...Flash is not going to be happy about them destroying his house...by they WAY, how did we all become Flash's "enemies" anyway?

Ken looks thoughtful for a moment before he answered.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: I dont think we are.. I think his plushie hates us because he cant beat us. If Flash hated us, he would strike us with lightning, or us his Big Brother powers to kill us or something..

All the plushies were chanting things, stomping their feet, and yelling. It was like a riot unfolding right in the house. Arriving at the bathroom, the plushie pressed on the wall, and a small keypad came out of a nearby potted plant.

He pressed a code in, double checking it, and pressed enter. A few moments passed, before a small message flashed on the keypad- 'Code Accepted'. A sigh of relief came from everyone, as the door slowly slid open, revealing a vast room, with a throne at one end.

It was dimly lit in the room, and you couldnt see much beyond your immediate area. But something caught Ken's eye- Something was sparking above the chair.

[b]Ken[/b]: Hey hey- Above the chair.

[b]Some Plushie[/b]: The Rod!

[b]Other Plushie[/b]: Alright! Let's get it and find that Mini-Flash!

[b]Mini-Flash[/b]: I wouldnt do that if I were you...

A light shone onto where the rod was, and Mini-Flash was standing there, rod in hand. He looked up to the sky and laughed maniaclly, as the plushie army raised their weapons.

[b]Mini-Flash[/b]: Meet my newest Dragon.. .. I call him..

Eve L.

[b]Ken[/b]: Dude. That is so f*cking lame. O-o;

[b]Mini-Flash[/b]: SILENCE! EVE L is a COOL name! --

[b]Ken[/b]: Whatever.. o_o'

A loud roar suddenly shook the room, as Mini-Flash went back to cackling at the state of his victims. He cackled, and giggled, and laughed, as a large shadow cast behind him.

Everyone gasped, as the shadow reared back and roared, sending a few of the younger plushies screaming in terror. THe vetern fighters gulped, but held their ground.

[b]Ken[/b]: Hey wait.. Is THAT your dragon?

Ken pointed on the ground, and Mini-Flash nodded. A Plushie Dragon, the size of a medium sized Dog, was standing there. He was completely black, with fangs, and looked like an Asian Dragon. Ken sighed, as Mini-Ken growled in his sleep..[/color]

Being her natural curious self Duo followed the rioting group of plushies. When she saw the Dragon she just went starry eyed and all girly.

Duo: OO!! The dragon is sooo cool!!! *.* I want it I want it!! CAN I HAVE IT?!!?!
Mini Flash: NO! Now go away!!
Duo: *pick it up and walks away* fine by me *goes off to play with the plushie dragon*

[color=dark red][size=1]As Duo takes away Mini-Flash's dragon, all the plushies seem to get really mad, especially the ones that were up to the fight.

[b]Mini-James:[/b] *Practically foaming from the mouth* We want a fight!

[b]Mini-Flash:[/b] Oh, it's a fight you demand, huh? Well, I hope you're ready for this!!!!!!

At that moment, a huge vaulted door behind him opens and there stands hundreds of Mini-Flashes, not to mention they are RAPID MINI-FLASHES! Asuka gasps and Ken laughs a bit. Mini-Ken suddenly perks up and begins growling ferosciously. He leaps off of Asuka's head and jumps on the lead Mini-Flash. After that, the plushies begin to crash into one another fighting the [b]Third Plushie War.[/b][/color][/size]