OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

[color=crimson][b]Mini-Neil[/b]: No one starts the party without me..

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MINI-FLASHES

[b]Mini-Flashes[/b]: BRING IT ON, MEATWAD!

Mini-Ken was ripping through flash after flash, knawing on their head for a few seconds before leaping onto the next one, repeating the cycle over and over, and seeming to enjoy it alot.

Ken was trapped right in the middle of the war, still laughing a bit to himself. Suddenly, he was tripped by some unknown force- and he fell down into the main focal point of the war. Getting up off the floor, Ken glanced up to see two plushies fighting on his head, locked in a deadly duel.

He grabbed the Mini-Flash and threw it across the room, into the brick wall of the basement, cursing to himself. He glanced over to Asuka, who was surronded by Elite Plushie Guards- All wearing a suit of armor, guarding their queen with extreme biased hatred to anything that attacked her.

[b]Ken[/b]: Errrrrrr.........

Ken took one giant step into the Mini-Flashes side of the battle field, various screams of horror escaping the plushies mouths as they looked way up, and pointed at Ken.

[b]Mini-Flashes[/b]: IT'S GODZILLA! Look alive, guys! >_<

Ken let out a loud Godzilla roar, and reared back, before lungeing foreward- A blast of light blue energy flying out from Ken's mouth, like Godzilla's attack. Letting out another G roar, Ken rampaged through the ranks of Mini-Flashes army', pretending he was Godzilla..

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: We have to get the plushie wand. Otherwise this is a neverending army!

[b]Mini-James[/b]: You're right. I think the regular plushie army members can handle this. Let us, the Mini-Plushie Elite, go get that wand!

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: Damn straight.

[b]Mini-Neil[/b]: Keeeelll... Sh*ttttt...

[b]Mini-Ian[/b]: Wait. But i'm not really a plushie!

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: ITS FOR MISS QUEEN!

[b]All of them[/b]: LETS GO GET IT!

All of the 'Elite' plushies, IE Mini-Ken, James, Kenna, Shy, etc; went around the side of the massive battle, looking for the wand..[/color]

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=dark red][size=1]LOL, at Mini-Ian! :rotflmao:

------------------

The Plushie Elite take off running towards the throne where the Plushie wand was located. Just then, Asuka runs off, running through the crowd of Mini-Flashes fighting with Asuka's Plushie Army. She jumps up on top of the throne and grabs her Plushie Wand.

Suddenly, the entire fight stops and all the Plushies turn to her. They begin to bow down and chant.

[b]Entire Mass of Plushies:[/b] All hail the Queen! She who beholds the Rod! She who dons the [b]Ruffly Dress![/b] All hail her!

Asuka grins at Ken who is standing there in awe, watching all the Mini-Flashes bowing down to Asuka. Except for one...[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Original Mini-Flash[/b]: ... grrrrr ... THWARTED AGAIN? FEEL MY WRATH!

Mini-Flash yelled in frustration, and lept twards Asuka, with a sharp sword outstretched- Aimed right for her throat. Everything went slow motion, as Ken yelled to Asuka to watch out- She turned, and Mini-Flash was upon her.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: N...O...O...O...O...O...O!!!

[b]Mini-Flash[/b]: MU...AH...HA...HA...HA...HA!!!!

[b]Ken[/b]: Sl...o...w... mo...ti..o...n...! C..oo...l!!!

A bright flash eminated from the plushie wand, sending a shockwave through out the room. Thrown back by the shockwave, Ken slowly got up to see Mini-Flash frozen in place, mid air, the same look of victory on his face.

[b]Asuka[/b]: Wow.. Did I do that?

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: o.o;; I think so.

[b]Ken[/b]: Nicely done, Tor.

[b]Mini-Flash[/b]: Ummm... ... Is it too late to say i'm sorry? *nervous laugh*

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: ... .... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .... ...

[b]Mini-Flash[/b]: Not him-!!!..

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR \ _ /

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: Uh... Here it comes.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: I'm going to sing the Doom song! ^.^ Doomdoomdoomdoom..

Mini-Kenna fell over, as a large sweatdrop appeared on the frozen Mini-Flash's forehead..[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1]Asuka poked the frozen Mini-Flash and pointed, smiling at everyone.

[b]Asuka:[/b] I did that. ^_^

Everyone in the room sweatdrops and Mini-Ken leaps up and grabs Mini-Flash from mid-air, once again ripping him to shreds and running off to hide in a safe spot to chew up the head.

[b]Ken:[/b] All in a day's work, eh?

[b]Asuka:[/b] *Still grinning and holding her plushie wand* I did that!

Everyone fell over anime style.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Well I did!

Ken stands up and puts his arm around Asuka's shoulder.

[b]Ken:[/b] Okay, let's get you out of here...

[b]Asuka:[/b] I DID THAT!!!!!!!! :D[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Yes. You did.

[b]Asuka[/b]: WOOOO I DID THAT!!!!!!! ^____^

[b]Ken[/b]: ...

[b]Retarded Cow[/b]: DURRRRRRRR AHURRR HURRR HURRRRR ^.^

[b]Ken[/b]: Is BB over yet? o.o;;

[b]Asuka[/b]: I did that, I did that! La la la.

Ken grinned and laughed, as Asuka celebrated to herself, saying "I did that" over and over again, raising the plushie wand in victory. Finally, Ken caved in and played along.

[b]Ken[/b]: You did that!

[b]Asuka[/b]: Yes! I did that. ^.^

[b]Ken[/b]: YES YOU DID!

[b]Retarded Cow[/b]: Her her her ^___^

[b]Ken[/b]: YOUUUU DID THATTTTTT!!!

[b]Asuka[/b]: IIIIIIIIII DIDDDDDDD THATTTTT!!!

[b]Mini-Neil[/b]: SHUT THE F*CK UP! I'M TRYING TO GET DRUNK IN HERE!

[b]Ken[/b]: BUT SHEEEEEEE DID THATTTTTTTTTT!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

[b]All the Plushies[/b]: SHEEEEEEEEE DID THAT ^-^!

[b]Asuka[/b]: YES I DID!

[b]Mini-Neil[/b]: ... Just dont f*cking break out into song and dance. --'

Mini-Ken suddenly appeared, dressed in a tuxedo with a matching top hat, a spotlight hitting him from somewhere. He cleared his throat, and started to tap dance, singing along as he tapped.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Miss Queen, Miss Queen the beautiful Miss Queen- We all are celebrating, because of our Miss Queen. She rocks, she rules, she makes all the men drool- Cause she's our Queen.

Miss Queen, Miss Queen why must you be so clean?
Within us all, you are our dream.
And finally today, we are celebratin
Cause mean old Flash has been shamed.

[b]Ken[/b]: .............................

[b]Retarded Cow[/b]: *claps hoofs* DURRRR AHURRR ^______^[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1]Asuka stops in her tracks suddenly.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Heh, this is so funny because it reminds me of the Wizard of Oz! Or perhaps some sort of Disney movie? I just don't know!

She giggles and picks up Mini-Ken who purrs in her arms. She pets the Retarded Cow. Then she looks at Ken.

[b]Asuka:[/b] You may want this to hurry up and be over, but you know that you are going to miss everything about this place. And you know that you're going to miss Mini-Ken, and the Retarded Cow, and all the Plushie Wars, and Mini-Flash, and all of our crazy antics!

Asuka breaks down and starts to cry. Everyone just stares at her.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Well. Of course. But all this can carry on from the house into our regular lifes, and probably will. You're the new Queen of a kingdom of Plushies. All of them will follow you everywhere.. The Retarded Cow has no where to go really.

[b]Retarded Cow[/b]: Ahuur ahurr... nope nope nope... hur hur..

[b]Ken[/b]: And I.. Er. I. I. Can teleport. So.. with the end of BB I dont think all of our friendships will be over.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: ................ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ............

[b]Ken[/b]: ...

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: ...

[b]Retarded Cow[/b]: HURRR! ^____^!!!

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: ... zzz ...

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: For the love of Christ. It was a serious moment too.

[b]Ken[/b]: Guess he's comfortable there in her arms, Heh.

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: Too comfortable..

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: ... zzzz ...

[b]Ken[/b]: But, yea. Back to my point..[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1]Asuka pats Mini-Ken on the head.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Alright Ken, but we have to get one thing straight: Mini-Ken stays with me. He is rightfully mine because I am the one who introduced him into the story. Plus, he loves me more. :D

[b]Ken:[/b] O.o;;

[b]Asuka:[/b] How come Duo and Lady K never participate in any of our antics anyway? What's the point of being in the OBB if you're not going to PARTICIPATE???

[b]Ken:[/b] O.o;;;;;[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: Maybe they are asleep like him. --;

[b]Ken[/b]: 0.o;;;;;;;

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: Hello? Ken?

[b]Ken[/b]: 0.o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: WAKE UP!!!!!

[b]Ken[/b]: 0.o;

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: -------------------________----------------------;

Mini-Kenna shook her head slowly, and looked up to Ken with confused eyes..

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: *sighs* Well.. who am I gonna belong to?

[b]Ken[/b]: Asuka. She's your queen.

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: But.. You created me.

[b]Ken[/b]: Then I can give you to her. She gets every plushie that I created. All I want is the Retarded Cow, cause she's such a cuteeee lil thing. ^.^

[b]Retarded Cow[/b]: Ahur ahur *blushes*

[b]Ken[/b]: And little plushie sister.. I'll visit you alot, ok?

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: Promise me. >.<

[b]Ken[/b]: I promise. ^^

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: Okie. X.x; If you say so..

[b]Ken[/b]: Cheer up kiddo. Not all is roses.

Ken patted Mini-Kenna on the head..[/color]

Duo trips over the horde of Asuka's plushie followers on her way into the kitchen.

Duo: I was playing with the dragon... which I guess is your's now cause you're the plushie queen
Asuka: yeah I guess it is...
Duo: *see's the Retarded cow* OOOOOO!! Cuuuute!! I want it!!1
Ken: DON'T even think about it! The cow's mine!
Duo: awww... *hangs head* ... *wipes non-existant tears away* Okay! *smiles*
Ken: good *glad the cow is safe and away from Duo*
Duo: Asuka... what are you gonna do with all thoseMini Flash copies?
Mini Ken: GGGGGGGGGRRRRR!!! zzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzZ gggGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRrrrrr zzzzz *smiles*
Asuka: I don't know... I guess Mini Ken could use some chew toy's
Mini Flashes: *faint*

[color=dark red][size=1][b]Asuka:[/b] But these Mini-Flashes are all good, so I guess I'll let them be safe.

A whooshing sound is heard as all the Mini-Flashes let out a sigh of relief.

[b]Asuka:[/b] And Duo, by the way, since it's Christmas time, you can keep Mini-Flash's dragon, Eve L. I don't need any more pets.

[b]Duo:[/b] Yay!

Duo runs and grabs Eve L around the neck and hugs him tightly.

[b]Duo:[/b] I've already taught him how to fetch and everything!

Asuka smiles and drags Lady Katana into the room with the Christmas tree.

[b]Asuka:[/b] I decided to give you your present early!

She hands Lady K a massive box. Lady K looks excited.

[b]Lady K:[/b] EEEEE what is it?

[b]Asuka:[/b] Just open it up and see!

Lady K quickly opens the box, tearing the wrapping paper into shreds. Inside was an atomic device that would help her to take over the world.

[b]Lady K:[/b] Yay! It's perfect!

She gave Asuka a hug and then set off upstairs to "play" with it.

[b]Lady K:[/b] I'm only going to brush my teeth, I swear!

Asuka laughed and picked up Mini-Shy, hugging him.

[b]Asuka:[/b] It's almost over, Ken...[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Since it's almost over, tis time to give my gifts to ya'll.

A large square, pink box appeared in her hands, and she opened it eagerly.. and pulled out a gorgeous Queen's Crown. The jewels on it each glimmered in the light..

[b]Ken[/b]: Since you're now a queen, you need a matching crown..

A large, black, rectangular box appeared in LK's hands, and she opened it as well. She pulled out a large [b]Chainsaw of Damnation[/b] that had her name enscribed on it. The whole Chainsaw was darkblue, and looked elegant, even for a chainsaw.

[b]Ken[/b]: You're own personal [b]Chainsaw of Damnation[/b]. Use it with pride.

A small box appeared in Duo's hands, which made her disappointed intially. She opened it, and a green gun was sitting in the midst of the box. On the side of the gun, it read [b]The Duo Gun[/b].

[b]Ken[/b]: With that gun, you can make Eve L the size of a real dragon, along with various other things- Destructive and Creative. Mess around with it.. It'll keep you occupied for weeks.

[b]Duo[/b]: HmmMmmM o.o;

Duo shot Ken, and a large green aura appeared around him, diminish just as fast as it came. Ken was now a Furre- Half-Cat, Half Human. Brown fur covered his whole body, his head topped off with cute little cat ears. His tail twitched behind him as a large sweatdrop rolled down his forehead.

[b]Ken[/b]: Please do not TRY IT on me... Mrewr... --..[/color]

[color=blue]*hugs Tori and Ken* Just what I've always wanted.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------

LK: And now, for my gifts to you all.

[i]A rectangular box appears in LK's hands and she gives it Tori. She opens it and finds perfect heels to match the [b]Ruffly Dress[/b] and a little handpurse.[/i]

LK: Now your ensemble is complete. ^_^

[i]Another, slightly smaller box, appears in LK's hands this time, and she hands it to Ken. He opens it to find the latest Slipknot DVD.[/i]

LK: You probably already have it, but I thought it would be nice to give you. And now, last, but not least....

[i]A big box appears at LK's feet, and she pushes it over to Duo. Duo ripped it open to find a Dragon Care Kit.[/i]

LK: Don't ask me how I knew....[/color]

Duo: aww geeze thanks guys! I'm gonna have fun with these! Now...

Duo opens her magic sack that appeared behind her and pulled out a medium sized parcel rapped with dark blue paper and had silver stars printed on it. She gave the package to Asuka.
Inside was a new suitcase that was white and pink, on the name tag it had Queen Asuka the Queen of Plushies written on it.

Duo: I thought you could use it for when we leave, you know keep everything safe and all... and there's plenty of room for your [b]ruffly dress[/b]
Asuka: Thank you Duo! *opening it up she found a jewellery box inside was a small diamond pendant*
Duo: and that I thought would go with the dress.

Duo then gave Lady K her a small box, decorated with multi-coloured paper. Lady K ripped off the presant and found it was also a jewellery box, inside were gold earrings with dimond studs.
She then gave Ken his presant which was a pink fluffy bunny and a giant baked potato.

Duo: uh... :bluesweat I think I may have gotten your presant mixed up with someone else's ...

[color=dark red][size=1]Asuka laughs at Ken's latest present, but then realizes that she herself hadn't given him his gift.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Okay, Ken, I DO have a gift for you...but it's not all that great. I just hope you like it.

She handed Ken a HUGE striped box with a big beautiful bow on the top. He stared at it for a minute and then ripped it open. Inside was a sleeping Mini-Ken, much like the one atop Asuka's head.

[b]Ken:[/b] ^_^ Mini-Ken!

[b]Asuka:[/b] Well, it's not the original, but I thought you would like his companionship once we got out of here... :bluesweat[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: That's so awesome! I was sad that I was losing my buddy. Haha. ^_^ Thank you!

Ken hugged Tori and skipped around for joy, but stopped as a look of an 'epiphany' came upon his face. He smacked his forehead and murmered something about almost forgetting. Pulling out a box, he pulled out 3 DVD sized packages, handing them to Duo, Queen Asuka, and Lady Katana.

[b]Ken[/b]: The [b]OtakuBoards: Big Brother 2[/b] DVD Package. Includes 6 hours of bonus material, including [b]The Battle of the Plushie War[/b], Bonus [b]Biographies[/b], [b]Funny Moments[/b] and the hit documentary- [b]The History of Plushies[/b]. ^_^ I got it from the future. Hehe. I have several others for Mini-Kenna, Mini-Ken and a few for the other housemates. [/color]

[color=dark red][size=1][b]Asuka:[/b] HEY! This is great! Now all I need is a DVD player!

[b]Everyone:[/b] :bluesweat

[b]Asuka:[/b] Ah, that should be cool by the time Christmas rolls around at my place.

Asuka smiled happily and grabbed Ken, Duo, and Lady K up into a big group hug.

[b]Asuka:[/b] I love you guys! And now it's time for a PAR-TAY! :D[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Both Mini-Kens[/b]: Someone say party?

Both of them looked at each other, stareing for a few seconds.

[b]Both[/b]: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANOTHER ME! O_______O

[b]Retarded Cow[/b]: Aher aher aher yup yup yup ^.^

[b]Ken[/b]: Calm down. Its just a copy of you so that I can have your companionship on my journeys. Otherwise, i'd be back to being alone.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Ohhhh. I see. Well, I would have dropped in once and awhile if you had asked..

[b]Mini-Ken 2[/b]: Ohhhh. I see. Well, I guess that's interesting. But... someone said something about..

[b]Both[/b]: A party?

[b]Retarded Cow[/b]: HURRRR HURRRR ^_________^

Ken turned and looked at the Retarded Cow who suddenly had a party hat on. Silently, solemnly he stared, in a slight state of shock, as that image burned in his skull forever. He turned back around..

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: LESSSSSSSSssssssssssSSSSSSSS Party!

[b]Mini-Ken 2[/b]: LeeeeeeeeeSSSSSSSsssssSSSSSSSSS Party!

[b]Ken[/b]: How did she get the hat on?... ... ...

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: Partyyyy ^___^

[b]Ken[/b]: ... ...[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1][b]Asuka:[/b] I did it. :D

[b]Ken:[/b] Is that your motto now?

[b]Asuka:[/b] *Nods* I did that.

[b]Ken:[/b] :bluesweat

[b]Lady K:[/b] Well, if we're going to have a party, then let's decorate!

[b]Duo:[/b] Yay good idea!

[b]Asuka:[/b] I want to make the cake!

[b]Lady K:[/b] Um, Asuka, this isn't a birthday party...

[b]Asuka:[/b] ACK! It doesn't matter! Cake is always good!

[b]Ken:[/b] I second that![/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: I'll help you, Tor.

Ken walked into the kitchen with Asuka, and she placed a finger on her chin, delving into deep thought, a trance almost. Ken silently waited, tapping his foot. After a few moments, he opened his mouth and a moth flew out as he decided to stay quiet to not interupt her from whatever she was doing.

After around two minutes of Asuka standing with a considerate look on her face, index finger on her chin, Ken finally said something.

[b]Ken[/b]: ... What are you doing?

[b]Asuka[/b]: Trying to decide what kind of cake to make. There are SOOO many choices you know!

[b]Ken[/b]: Hooookay. Forget I ever asked that.

He leaned against the kitchen counter, and conitnued to wait patiently.[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1][b]Asuka:[/b] I've GOT IT! Cheesecake! I'll make some cheesecake!

Asuka reaches into the cabinet and just happens to find a box of cheesecake mix.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Wow, this is convienent.

She immediately begins to mix the ingredients that the recipe calls for in a big blue bowl.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Hey Kenneth, I think you should make some mini-sandwiches or something. Or call that Pizza place again.. Flashie's Pizza or whatever it was called...

[b]Ken:[/b] Right...[/color][/size]

Duo: Here?
Lady K: a little to the right... yeah... no.. a tad more.. THERE!
Duo: ... I just noticed something...
Lady K: what?
Duo: I'm on a ladder, hanging up these streamers and balloons.... but I'm afraid of heights!!!!
Lady K: why didn't you tell me before?
Duo: how do I get down from here?!!?!?! *is having a panic attack*
Lady K: *looks stressed* Calm down Duo!!
Duo: *hears Asuka say something about cheesecake* Did I hear cheese cake? *jumps down and peeks in the kitchen*

[color=dark red][size=1]Asuka had completed the cheesecake.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Now all that needs to be done is refrigerated and CHILLED! And then, it's EATING TIME!

Duo walked into the kitchen just then, looking a little excited.

[b]Duo:[/b] Did I hear someone say Cheesecake?

Asuka nods, smiling.

[b]Asuka:[/b] As soon as it's done in the fridge, we can eat it!

[b]Duo:[/b] Yay!

[b]Asuka:[/b] I did that! ^_^

[b]Ken:[/b] ...........

Asuka and Duo head into the other room where Lady Katana is, who has just finished putting up the decorations after Duo had abandoned her.

[b]Asuka:[/b] EEEEEE! Lady K! It looks awesome!

[b]Lady K:[/b] Why thank you. I did most of it by myself.

She glares at Duo.

[b]Duo:[/b] I helped...a bit. But cheesecake is just so tempting![/color][/size]