OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Juu smiles, and gives all of her housemates a hug. She jumps out of the portal, and lands back inside the house. Packing her bags, she walks out through the back door, and grins.

"I'm freeeeeeeeeee!!!" Juu exclaims, jumping up towards the pool.

A large, purple tentacle grabs her by the ankles, and pulls her underwater.

o_o;
-----------

Hey guys, it's been really fun ^^
Good luck to those of you that stayed, mebe things'll get a lil more interesting. ^_-

edit: Actually, Ginny, I didn't think you'd get voted out o_O[/color] [/size]

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna miss you two, *sniffles* I honestly thought Ginny and Juu would out stay me.

Favourite Ginny moment:
[QUOTE]
Ginny gapes. "Remind me never to piss the talking house off..."
If you don't want to, then stop calling me a talking house!
"TALKING HOUSE!" someone hollers.
QUIT IT!
~~~~~~~~
"I'm going to pretend I didn't see that..."
I did. Wanna see the video replay of that?
***Video Replay***
Faris has just entered with her shotgun and points at the chickens. "Why did the chicken cross the road? 'Cause Faris blasted it there--BLAMMO!"
The first chicken has just exploded into a burst of feathers.
***End Replay***
Whoops, wrong one.
"Well, so much for dating after this," Ginny thinks to herself.
[/QUOTE]

Favourite Juu moment:
[QUOTE]
"ooooo... Marshmellow ^-^"
She turns it around, and stares at it. She then pokes its stomach,wandering what it would do...
"Hey! I'm not some pilsbury doughboy!!!" it exclaims, biting Juu's finger and running towards Ken.
"Wul that's thefirsttime a marshmellow bit me..." She mumbles, glaring at the plushie.
[/QUOTE]

Favourite Neil moment:
[QUOTE]
You DO know that if you blow up this house, you have to pay for it, right?
Neil: Pssh. I'll just get Ken to rebuild it.
[/QUOTE]

Favourite Neo moment:
[QUOTE]
Neo hands the Tesla Whip to ken and he goes charging back into the house. Neo lays back in his chair and continues to work on his tan...
Greeen tan that is... He's a cactus!! ... half cactus... half saiyan... I'm not going there either!!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

-------------------

Buttercup turned back into Ginny, causing Mini Flash to fall flat on his face. Ginny Waved good bye to everyone before she vanished and was transported to the OBB house where she packed her bags and walked out the door to leave.
As she was leaving she saw Juu being pulled underwater jumping into the water she freed Juu's foot and the two left together.

"AHAHAHAA" Mini Ken laughed at Mini Flash on the ground.
"c'mon we saved Asuka can we go home?!" Duo whined. "its cold and I'm getting blisters on my feet from all this walking around."
Ken sighed, "alright.. we'll go."
Picking up Mini Ken and kicking Mini Flash away Ken transported them all back to the house.
"ahh..." they all sighed in relife either sliding to the ground or sitting on one of the lounges

[color=crimson][b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Yay! Miss Queen is safe ^-^

[b]Ken[/b]: Alright. I am going to go get wasted.

Ken pulled a lighter out of his pocket, and walked silently to one of the rooms. The sound of a door shutting followed, and Mini-Ken silently beamed happily at the fact that Miss Queen was safe.

---

[b]Ken[/b]: Whoaaaaa... Dude.......

[b]Hallucination[/b]: You're wasted man.

[b]Ken[/b]: Is that you-.. It's.. It's... Pee Wee Herman. Duuuuuuuudeee... It's been too long man..

[b]Pee Wee Herman Hallucination[/b]: Ken, you must go on your own magical journey- Into Shroom Land.

[b]Ken[/b]: Shroom Land? I'm on my way man...

Ken stumbled up and walked across the room, into the wall. He backed up a few steps, and walked into the wall again. This process continued intill he finally broke through the wall. Stepping over debries, he walked into the bathroom and stuck his head in the toilet.

He must save the Mermaids in Mermaid Cove from the evil pirates-Or Shroom land would be doomed..[/color]

The three girls sitting in the lounge room relaxing jumped the sound of Ken walking through the wall, thinking Flash was trying to knock down the house or something.
"what was that?!" Asuka asked.
"Dunno..." Shrugged Duo wide eyed and looking around.
"was that ken walking in the hallway?" asked Lady K who got up to check, she walked down the hall and noticed the light was on in the bath room looking in she saw Ken with his head in the toilet.
"..what the hell..."

[color=blue]LK: What has he gotten into this time?

[i]LK slowly shook her head and started ove to Ken. She figured that she might as well pull him out before he went and drowned himself, but then she stopped as a truly evil thought came into her mind.[/i]

LK: That would be mean....and Ken is my friend....but this is a once in a lifetime thing....

[i]LK walked closer to Ken and sighed, knowing that what she was about to do meant a slow and painful death. She quickly put her hand on the back of Ken's head....and flushed the toilet.[/i]

LK: SWIRLY!!!!

[i]Ken was abruptly taken out of his wild hallucinations and began flailing arounf trying to grab LK. Luckily she dodged and ran like hell toward the living room. Ken quickly got up and followed, hair still dripping and pointing in every direction. They passed Asuka and Duo sitting in the living room, who look curiously after them.[/i]

Asuka: >_> What the....What did she do?

Duo: I take it she gave Ken a swirly due to the fact his head was wet and we heard a flush a few seconds ago....

Asuka: ... I need to get out of here...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe Ginny and Juu got kicked out!! That's not [i]buena[/i]!!!! They will be missed.....and Neil too. [/color]

[color=deeppink][size=1]GinnyLynn, I have no clue what in the world this house is going to go to without your crazy antics. Just know that the Queen misses you TERRIBLY SO!

Juuthena, you were too cute and innocent, I miss you as well.

Neil, I know you wanted to go, and of course, I miss you, but that's only because you're one of my good friends. ^_^

Neo....where the heck are you anyway? >.>;;

-----------------

Asuka decided that sitting on the couch was not the best thing to do as it was boring. She saw Lady Katana finally come in from outside, dripping wet.

[b]Lady K:[/b] I got thrown into the pool... -_-

Duo stifles a laugh. Asuka just raises a brow. :therock: Lady Katana makes her way up to a shower herself.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Now the house is WAY too quiet...only four of us left...three girls and a guy...scaryness...

[b]Duo:[/b] Yeah...I wonder how things will go from here on out?

Asuka shrugs and heads upstairs to the girl's room. Now with three vacant beds.

[b]Asuka:[/b] *Calling down the stairs* Hey, we could always go and toilet paper Ken's room while he's in the shower...he's the only one that sleeps in there now...

[b]Duo:[/b] GOOD IDEA!

The girls make their way upstairs to the green room. Asuka stops on the way and turns on their stereo as loud as it will go, playing some Mindless Self Indulgence. Duo opens the hallway closet and grabs a couple of rolls of toilet paper. Both of them laugh evilly as they open the door to the empty green room.

Asuka runs and jumps on the nearest bed, throwing toilet paper here and there. It hangs all over everything. Her and Duo jump from bed to bed in time with music, covering everything in site with good white softness. Both girls are laughing madly.

Just then, the door from the bathroom is thrown open and Ken, in nothing but a towel, busts in. Both girls see him at the same time and throw their rolls of toilet paper at him.

[b]Asuka:[/b] RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

Both girls tear out of the room at lightspeed. And at that moment, a familiar figure crept through the portal.

[b]Ian:[/b] Asuka, M'Lady? Are you here?[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: YOU BLOODY LITTLE FEMALE WITCHES! Wait.... Did I just hear Ian's voice?

Ken silently turned around, covered in toilet paper, and looked- Ian was pokeing his head out of a portal, looking left and right. With a loud 'smack' Ken hit his forehead, and walked twards Ian..[/color]

[color=deeppink][size=1][b]Ian:[/b] Excuse me, but can you tell me where the Lady Asuka is? I believe I followed her lovely scent into the portal....

Ken looks at him a little freaked-out-ish.

[b]Ken:[/b] Um, well...yeah she lives here, but is she expecting you?

Ian looked a little confused.

[b]Ian:[/b] Now, I was hoping to surprise her. Could you lead me to her room?

Ken thought about it for a moment. This would be perfect revenge for them toilet papering his room. He couldn't possibly be able to harm Asuka in her own dimension with her plushie army at hand.

[b]Ken:[/b] Yes, let me show you the way... :devil:[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: She would be in here..

Ken opened the door to the girls room and let Ian in before whistling a happy tune to himself, beaming from ear to ear. He headed back to his room to start to clean up, when suddenly he heard Mini-Ken.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: I sense a disturbance in the force... one that I havent felt since... oh no.. Ian... MISS QUEEN! I'M COMING!!!

[b]Ken[/b]: I really need to give him some other hobbies..;;..[/color]

[color=deeppink][size=1]Asuka stood over the sink in the girl's bathroom where Lady K was taking a very hot shower, making the mirror foggy. Therefore Asuka couldn't see the Knight coming in behind her as she brushed her teeth. She hummed happily and then suddenly she was grabbed from behind. She tried to scream but she choked on her toothpaste foam.

[b]Ian:[/b] Oh Lady Asuka! I have went to great lengths to find you, my true love! How I have missed you so!

Asuka struggled against him but he had his arms around her tightly. She took her toothbrush and tried to stab him in the arm, but his armor was blocking any damage she could have possibly inflicted. She spit out the toothpaste foam and in a sticky yell screamed again.

[b]Ian:[/b] Oh, please don't scream! I am madly in love with you and I truly want you as my bride!

At that moment, Asuka slipped under his arms and crawled through his legs and then took off running. He followed her. Lady K poked her head out of the shower curtain, didn't see anything but a toothpaste mess and shrugged, continuing on with her shower.

Asuka ran straight to where the portal was: Ken's room. She burst through the door and immediately ran behind him, almost knocking him over.

[b]Ken:[/b] O.o;;;

[b]Ian:[/b] *Rushing in* Asuka don't leave me!

[b]Asuka:[/b] Ken! Do something!

[b]Ken:[/b] :rotflmao:[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Mini-Ken[/b]: AYE YA YA YA YAHHHH!!!!

From behind, Mini-Ken tackled Ian with all his strength, causing him to stumble- at the most- foreward. He ran headfirst into a dresser, and fell over unconsious.

[b]Ken[/b]: I think you killed him.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: o.o;; Oops.

[b]Ian[/b]: *groans*

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE \ _ /

Mini-Ken jumped on Ian's head, and began to stomp up and down on it, over and over again..[/color]

[color=deeppink][size=1]Asuka watches for a moment, but really can't bear to see anyone hurt like that.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Mini-Ken! Stop! He's not THAT dangerous...now that he's knocked unconscious, we can move him onto one of the beds and make sure he's okay...

Mini-Ken looked a little disappointed by left Ian alone and ran over to Asuka, glomping her once again.

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] Ahhhh...Miss Queen....

Asuka smiled at him and then looked at Ken.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Okay A-hole. Help me move Ian onto one of the beds.

Ken laughed a little and then helped her move Ian to an empty bed. Asuka went downstairs to the kitchen and got an icepack for his head where there was a huge goose-egg knot appearing. She placed it on his head and sat beside his bed, Mini-Ken napping in her lap.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Can we kill him yet?

[b]Asuka[/b]: No..>.>;;

[b]Ken[/b]: Well come on. What are you going to do with him then? Keep him here? Flash will kill Ian eventually probably. o.o;;

Asuka entered thought for a bit. Ken silently waited, and Asuka suddenly grinned.

[b]Ken[/b]: Well?[/color]

[color=deeppink][size=1][b]Asuka:[/b] He can live here in the house for a bit! Flash shouldn't mind! You're the only guy here anyway. He can keep us company.

Ken falls over.

[b]Ken:[/b] Asuka, you can't be serious...keeping a medieval knight in a twenty-first century house? He'll destroy it!

[b]Asuka:[/b] Aw, come on Ken, please! We can help him out.

She gives Ken the puppy dog eyes.
Mini-Ken snores away in her lap, happy and oblivious.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Oh come on... Dont do that...

[b]Asuka[/b]: Pleaseeeeeeee?

[b]Ken[/b]: .......... ........... ............

[b]Asuka[/b]: Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

[b]Ken[/b]: .. Fine.

[b]Asuka[/b]: HOORAY! Thank you!!!

[b]Ken[/b]: But it's your responsibility to help him out with modern day things, alright?

[b]Asuka[/b]: Gotcha!

Ken murmered something about girls and the puppy dog eyes routine, and walked out.[/color]

[color=royalblue][size=1]Ken walked out of the room, leaving Asuka and Ian alone. Asuka left the icepack sitting on his head and walked downstairs to try to find something to eat. She walked into the kitchen, Mini-Ken sleeping upon her head. She opened the fridge and looked at the contents.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Hmm...maybe I should order a pizza or something...

She picked up the phone and dialed the only number on there. Mr. Flashy's Pizza Delivery.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Hmm...convenient.

She waited until someone finally picked up the phone.

[b]Punk sounding Kid:[/b] Mr. Flashy's Pizza Delivery, can I take your order, Miss Asuka?

[b]Asuka:[/b] *Blinking* Um, yeah, I'd like a medium pepperoni pizza with black olives and mushrooms please...*Yells at Ken and Duo* HEY, what do you guys want?

[b]Duo:[/b] *Yelling back* I'll take whatever you're getting!

[b]Ken:[/b] What the...*Snatches the phone from Asuka*[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: an Extra Large Mushroom pizza, with a side order of breadsticks.

Ken handed the phone back to Asuka, and sat down at the table, reading a magazine.

[b]Punk Kid[/b]: Your total comes out to... 87.54

[b]Asuka[/b]: WHAT?

[b]Ken[/b]: Problem?

[b]Asuka[/b]: *whispers to Ken* Its gonna cost 87 dollars in all! >.>;;

[b]Punk Kid[/b]: Wait. You guys are at that ... Big Brother House thing right?

[b]Asuka[/b]: Yea.

[b]Punk Kid[/b]: Mr Flash himself said to give you guys whatever you want free. You shoulda told me earlier you were from there... Eesh.[/color]

[color=royalblue][size=1]Asuka rolled her eyes towards Ken and made the motion with her hand of someone blabbing as the punk kid went on and on about how much he enjoyed watching their antics. Finally Asuka hung up the phone and sat down at the table beside Ken.

[b]Ken:[/b] So what made you decide to order pizza?

[b]Asuka:[/b] Subway's not delivery. And yeah...take a look at the fridge and you'll see why. I think Ginny sabotaged it before she left and everything....

Mini-Ken snores happily atop Asuka's head. She picks him up and moves him to the table. The doorbell rings.

[b]Ken:[/b] Ah, that must be our pizza!

[b]Asuka:[/b] I'll get it!

She rushes out of the room and Ken hears the front door of the house open. Then he hears Asuka scream one of her famous screams.

[b]Ken:[/b] Hooboy...

He gets up and walks to the door to see what's going on.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Ken steps around the corner and silently curses to himself.

Mini-Flash stood, cloak blowing in the wind, with a pizza. He had an evil smirk on his face that made Ken want to laugh.

[b]Mini-Flash[/b]: You thought you got rid of me eh? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

[b]Asuka[/b]: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Asuka ran behind Ken, and peeked out a few times as Mini-Flash giggled maniaclly. All the noise had woken poor Mini-Ken up from the other room.. He hopped off the t able sleepily, rubbing his eye like a little child. Turning the corner, he tilted his head groggily.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: What's going on...?

[b]Mini-Flash[/b]: BWAHAHAHAHAH

Mini-Ken's eyes snapped open and he flew over Asuka and Ken, kicking Mini-Flash right out of the house. The two began a viscous fight, the only kind of viscous fight that two plushies could do...[/color]

[color=royalblue][size=1]Asuka stared bug-eyed at the plushie fight. Ken stared amusedly. Asuka saw that Mini-Flash had dropped the pizza on the front step and she casually walked over and picked it up, whistling. She saw that it was okay and she quickly took it into the kitchen.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Heh, better not let that go to waste...

Duo sat in the kitchen, oblivious to the chaos going on outside. She just nodded and grinned, and opened the pizza box and started eating. Asuka hurried back to the doorway.

[b]Mini-Flash:[/b] What is this mini-monster!?

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] I will kill you yet for scaring my Queen!

Mini-Ken sunk his plushie fangs into Mini-Flash's neck. He growled like a dog and shook his head violently, swining Mini-Flash from side to side. Then, Mini-Flash's head came unsewed and remained in Mini-Ken's mouth and the body went flying into the house. The tentacle of the gworp reached out from under thet couch and snatched it quickly.

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] *Growled warningly like a cat with a mouse*

[b]Ken:[/b] O.o;;

[b]Asuka:[/b] Um...let's go eat. :bluesweat [/color][/size]

[color=crimson]Ken reached down and tugged on Mini-Flash's head, which was firmly in Mini-Ken's mouth. With a low growl, Mini-Ken warned him to buzz off- But with a little strength, Ken yanked it out.

[b]Ken[/b]: Alright Mini-Ken... go... FETCH!

Ken threw Mini-Flash's head down the hall, where it skidded along the kitchen floor to a halt at Asuka's feet. Flying after was Mini-Ken, who grabbed it and zoomed off back to Ken.

[b]Ken[/b]: Good Plushie! ^_^[/color]

Duo watched as the fetch game continued, as she ate her piece of pizza she wondered if Flash was gonna intervine seeing as it was his plushie counterpart's head that was getting thrown around.

Duo: *mouth full of pizza* don't you- *swallows the pizza* don't you think Flashy would save his mini plushie?

At that moment sirens went off through the house startling Duo and Asuka causing them to jump in fright.
[i]INTRUDER INTRUDER[/i]
A loud robotic voice ran through the house

[color=blue][i]LK had just finished her shower and was walking back towards the front of the house wearing her favorite Kerpie shirt (Don't ask) and some jeans when she smelled pizza.[/i]

LK: Someone got a pizza. Sweet! I'm starved....

[i]She quickened her step when the sirens went off in the house. Red lights flashed and sirens blared, while all the time, Flash was saying "Intruder!! Intruder!!" in an annoying metallic voice.[/i]

LK: What in the good name of Bwee... What the hell's goin' on?!

[i]Didn't you hear me say "Intruder"?[/i]

LK: Well, yeah, but why are you saying it?

[i]... Because there's an intruder in the house....[/i]

LK: -__-;; No da....Who is it?

[i]Go look for yourself!![/i]

LK: Look where?

[i]*groans* Just look![/i]

LK: There are many places to look. Where do I start?

[i]Just go![/i]

LK: Where?

[i]I give up!! *goes back to saying "Intruder"*[/i]

LK: [size=1]Heh. I love bugging him...[/size]

[i]She walked some more towards the front and then stopped by Ken's room, where she saw Ian completely out of it on one of the beds.[/i]

LK: Oh great....here we go again....Where's my baseball bat? *walks back to the Blue Room to find it*[/color]

[color=crimson][i]Intruder, Intruder!

Intruder, Intruder!

Intruder, Intruder!

Intruder, Intruder!

Intruder, Intruder!

Intruder, Intruder![/i]

[b]Ken[/b]: SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

[i]... Intruder?[/i]

[b]Ken[/b]: DIE!

Ken jumped at the intercom and bashed it in with his fist many times, intill it was completely destroyed. He regained his composure, and insisted he was ok.

[b]Asuka[/b]: The only intruder there could be... would be Ian.

[b]Ken[/b]: Mmm... If Flash kicks Ian out, he wont know what to do with himself in this day and age. We gotta do something...

[i]... In-.... Tru.... Durrrrr.... *intercom goes out*[/i]

Ken bashed it one more time, before going back to thinking about the situation. He turned to Asuka, looking like he was considering something.

[b]Ken[/b]: This might sound pretty out there, but maybe if Asuka could turn Ian into a plushie, Flash wouldnt care. It might sound kinda cold, but it might be the only way to keep him under this roof. [/color]