OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: You are always so goddamn flashy in your entrances, arent you?

[b]Neil[/b]: I gotta do what I gotta do to be sure that my reputation remains the same, bro.

[b]Ken[/b]: Just kill them or something.. Mini-Ken is almost bloody to Asuka. We're getting the heck out of here ASAP..

Ken winced slightly, got up and started stretching. He silently walked down the hall, yawning, a trail of blood following him- Literally. The blood silently followed Ken as he walked, puddles forming behind him.

A large flash came from behind him, followed by a loud 'slap'.

[b]Neil[/b]: You are supposed to be DEAD damnit. I blew up the whole ROOM. Hell-O! Psh.

[b]Evil Queen[/b]: I WOULDNT BE AN 'EVIL' QUEEN IF I DIED THAT EASY YOU NAIVE INSUBORDINATE FOOL!

Ken slowly turned around, heading back twards where Neil was, as another flash of ki eiminated down the hall. More curses from Neil echoed past, followed by two more blasts. Walking into the dining room, dust and smoke was rising upwards. Ken sneezed, then watched as an extremely pissed off Neil glared at the Evil Queen, who seemed unscathed.

[b]Ken[/b]: She's about as naively immortal as you are.

[b]Neil[/b]: *points at Ken* You. Shut it. *points at the Queen* You. Die. *points to cowering archer* You. Get me some alcohol.

[b]Archer[/b]: W-w-w-w-what kind?

[b]Neil[/b]: Er.

[b]Ken[/b] *whispers* Evil Queen Wine. Extremely harsh stuff.

[b]Neil[/b]: Some Evil Que- Wine? Wait. Forget that. Just bring me the most potent thing you have. And hurry, goddamn it.

[b]Archer[/b]: Sir! *salutes and runs down the hall*

[b]Ken[/b]: Would you bloody hurry up?

[b]Neil[/b]: SHE WONT DIE! HOW DO YOU KILL AN EVIL QUEEN?

[b]Ken[/b]: Throw a bucket of water on her?

[b]Neil[/b]: .. That is how you kill an evil wicked witch. Not an evil queen.

[b]Ken[/b]: Wait wait. Snow White. How did they kill the Queen. Last time I saw that film I was a kid.. *taps finger on forehead* Uh uh uh uh. Theyyyy... Theyyyy....

[b]Neil[/b]: ...;

[b]Ken[/b]: Er... They....... Damn it.

[b]Neil[/b]: I'll just blow this whole place up.

[b]Ken[/b]: Neil. Don-

The room shook, as a violent explosion blew Ken out of the room, following him was a ton of debries, including parts of the wall. All of it buried Ken, and he cursed to himself silently for going back in there.

The Queen hadnt been killed- She was sent flying out of a hole in the wall, and was unconsious several floors down. Neil's ego getting the best of him, he didnt go check to see if she was dead, and merely walked down the hall.

[b]Neil[/b]: Hah. Did you see that Ken?

*Silence.*

[b]Neil[/b]: Ken?

*More odd silence.*

[b]Neil[/b] Heeeelll-oooooo?! -_-;

Ken rose out of the pile, a fine dust covering all of his body. His face was locked in a stern look, and he silently glanced at Neil, dust falling out of his hair.

[b]Neil[/b]: Well. The Queen prolly looks worse.

[b]Ken[/b]: Shut up.

Ken turned and began to walk down the hallway, as the archer came back with Neil's alcohol. Taking a long sip of it, he grinned slightly.

[b]Neil[/b]: Hey. This is good. What is it?

[b]Archer[/b]: A mix of poison, acid, and alcohol s-s-sir.

[b]Neil[/b]: Mmmm. Not too bad.

[b]Archer[/b]: .......;;;

[b]Ken[/b]: COME ON MR. SAYIAN, WE GOT THINGS TO DO

[b]Neil[/b]: Poison, acid and alcohol eh? I'll have to remember that. COMING, SAND MAN

[b]Ken[/b]: ... -.-'

---

Mini-Ken arrived at the door to Ian's Chamber, and raised his plushie hand to politely knock.

*[b]BANG, BANG, BANG[/b]*

Mini-Ken whistled to himself, as he waited for someone to answer, his german shepard breathing heavily behind him. Time ticked past slowly, and Mini-Ken finally decided to let himself in.

*.... [size=1]creakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk[/size] .... *..[/color]

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=blue][i]As Mini-Ken let himself in to Ian's Chamber, Ginny and the others came up behind him. This was unbeknownst to Mini-Ken, who took them for guards.[/i]

Mini-Ken: Die, knaves!! You will not stop me from saving Miss Queen!!

[i]He then launched himself from the back of the German Shepard, straight at Ginny with mini-vampire teeth bared. Luckily, LK saw it coming and pushed Ginny out of the way. Unluckily, LK took the hit.[/i]

LK: OWWWW!!! THAT CRAP HURTS!! LET GO, GOD DAGGIT!!

Mini-Ken: Mermph? *lets go* Hey, what are you all doing here?

LK: *rubbing her, now bloody, arm* We came to help you.....

Mini-Ken: Oh, well then....That's different....Sorry about that....

LK: 'S alright....

Duo: But you're bleeding.

LK: Don't we have Asuka to save?

Mini-Ken: Right! Let's go! *jumps on the dog* Heigh ho, Ginger! Awayyy!

The Girls: -__-;;[/color]

[color=crimson]As they entered Ian's room, it was quiet. The room smelled of cologne, and was decorated with various pieces of art, including some suits of armor. There were several windows around the room at various points, letting in enough light to see.

Mini-Ken glanced around, confused as to where Asuka and Ian were. A loud yell of pain broke the silence, and pratically made Mini-Ken piss his pants. Looking to where the yell came from, Mini-Ken spotted a wooden door that he had overlooked before.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Hey. Look over there.

Mini-Ken pointed twards the door, and nodded to the girls. They all nodded back, following Mini-Ken as he walked to the door. Mini-Ken placed his plushie hand on the door, ready to open it slowly, when from behind a large foot hit the door with such force that it broke the hinges, sending the door flying across the room.

[b]Ken[/b]: Damnit Neil. He was doing fine on his own.

[b]Neil[/b]: Dude. This is taking forever. Just grab Asuka and lets get the hell out of here. Jesus.

Ken was standing in the middle of the room, shaking his head slowly at Neil, who was hovering above the girls, shrugging at Ken.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: When did Neil get here? o_o;

[b]Ken[/b]: Not too long ago. But forget about that for now, Go. Go go go go go.

Mini-Ken nodded to his human self, and ran into the bedroom, fangs ready to rip some flesh up. Neil was right behind him, of course, and we all know he is always ready to kill someone.

[b]Ken[/b]: Your arm is hurt.

[b]LK[/b]: I kinda startled mini-Ken.

Ken raised his hand, and LKs wound slowly healed up. Nodding an ok to her, he lifted his sword onto his shoulder, and walked into the bedroom as well..[/color]

[color=blue][i]LK followed closely behind Ken, wanting to see what exactly Neil and Mini-Ken were planning on doing to Ian for stealing the beloved BB Queen. Needless to say, it wouldn't be pretty. Well, pretty funny, maybe, but you catch the meaning.[/i]

LK: So what do you think they're doing?

Ken: Dunno, but knowing Neil, swearing, ki blasts, and kicks in certain areas are being targeted.

LK: That I know. But-- Hey, where are the others?

[i]Both Ken and LK looked behind them to find that the others were nowhere to be seen.[/i]

LK: Bah? They were right here....*walks back into the main room* Now where did..Oh, crap.

[i]LK had then noticed a crappily written note on the floor just then. You know, one of those ransom notes written in letters out of magazines. It read:[/i]

[center][b]If you want to see the others again, come to the lower levels right now. Otherwise, I'll feed 'em to my really mean dragon, Buttercup. -MiniFlash[/b][/center]

LK: I'm gonna kill that minion plushie.....*storms off*[/color]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: You have got to be kidding me. Damn it.

Ken silently sat down, and closed his eyes to think about what to do. He was all alone in the tower now, besides the mana that was constantly whispering things to him.

[b]Ken[/b]: Hey. That's it. ^_^ I'll talk to the mana flow in this room, to see it's opinon on this whole thing.

Starting to concentrate, Ken began to awaken the mana within him. Seconds ticked past, and slowly small blue sparkles began to flow through the room. A few more seconds passed, and the room was filled with these strange sparkles, all of them just aimlessly floating around. Opening his eyes, Ken grinned slightly. The sight of pure mana was soothing sometimes, for some reason.

[b]Ken[/b]: Excuse me, Mana. I would like to ask for your help.

[b]Blue Sparkle[/b]: *twinkles*

[b]Ken[/b]: Well Yea. You are the only other thing around I can talk to.

[b]Blue Sparkle[/b]: *twinkle twinkle*

[b]Ken[/b]: Yes. I have lost a little weight over the past 2 weeks. Does it show? I was thinking of going on a stricter diet, but I just dont know..

[b]Blue Sparkle[/b]: *Twinkle! Twink twink twinkle*

[b]Ken[/b]: Well. Yea. I know that. But hey, we're getting off subject. I'll talk to you in my dreams tonight more on casual life, But mana what do you suggest I do about my friends?

[b]Blue Sparkle[/b]: [/color] [color=darkblue][size=1]... follow LK for now... you dont want her to get kidnapped too, now do you?... Child of mine, do not fret... for I am flowing within you and around you... call on my power at any time you wish, and I shall do as you bid... I am love... I am anger... I am emotion... now go... Blessing of the Goddess upon you....[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Yes... Thank you.

The sparkles all twinkled at once, and faded from Ken's veiw. Jumping up, he dashed out after LK..[/color]

[color=blue][i]LK was storming through the castle, looking to lay a serious hurt on MiniFlash with a sword she had snatched from a suit of armor, when she heard someone coming up behind her from a distance. She quickly ducked behind a pillar, thinking that it might be a guard.[/i]

LK: Jesus. How many guards does this place have? I'll just have to take him out.

[i]LK stood behind the pillar and gripped the sword hilt tightly. She'd never used one before, but there's no time like the present to learn as the saying goes. As she heard the footsteps come closer, she jumped out swung the sword wildly at whoever it was that had come. She was surprised to find the person had caught the sword mid-swing and LK opened her eyes to see Ken.[/i]

LK: O_O;;; Oops!! I'm sorry!!

Ken: What the hell did I do?!?

LK: I thought you were a guard. What are you doing here?

Ken: Helping you, I think.....

LK: I'm so sorry...but if you're coming, let's go.

Ken: Right. We need to get the others and get back upstairs as soon as possible.[/color]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: And please. Watch where you swing that thing.

They ran for a bit, passing through the dining room, and various other castle rooms, before Ken finally stopped and raised his hand. A small orb of lightning formed, and it flew at the wall, exploding in a massive fury.

[b]Ken[/b]: Ok. We need to get to the 'Lower' Level, right?

[b]LK[/b]: Yea..

[b]Ken[/b]: Then I think we need to take a shortcut.

Ken walked to the edge of the hole, looking straight down. He jumped, and disappeared from LKs veiw..[/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Juu stops, and sits down in the middle of the corridor. Duo stops, and stares at her oddly.

"Juu!! What are you doing?? The guards are-"

Juu sighs, and pulls out a picnic basket and grins. She points at a small watch on her charm bracelet, and points at it.

"It's 12:00. Lunchtime." Juu replies, reaching over to the picnic basket.

Duo sighs, and points to the opposite end of the corridor.

"The guards!! They're getting closer!! You can have your lunch after we ditch these guys!!!" Duo exclaims, bursting into gestures.

Juu sighs, and picks up her picnic basket. She stops as she sees something approch them, and swings at it with her picnic basket. She grins, and sits back down, pulling out a small sandwich from the picnic basket.[/color] [/size]

[color=crimson]
Ken's sword flew out of the hole in the wall after it's owner, almost cutting LK's arm off. It sang as it twirled in the air a few times, and plummited down after Ken. Glancing up, Ken saw his sword, and grabbed it- Not wasting anytime to plunge it into the wall. Sparks flew left and right, as the sword cut through the rock-walls of the castle. Ken's fall began to slow, and eventually he ground to a halt a few feet above the ground. Letting go of the sword, Ken looked left and right.. then stared at a certain point on the wall.

With a swift kick, the wall was down, and Ken walked over the rubble twards a large iron door, that had a painting of Mini-Flash over it. Ken's sword hovered next to him, as he waited for LK..

---

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Ungh... huh..?

[b]Mini-Flash[/b]: *less than an inch from his face, staring at him*

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[b]Mini-Flash[/b]: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[b]Mini-Flash[/b]: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[b]Neil[/b]: SHUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silence fell in the room, and Neil spit on the floor. Everyone except for Juu, Duo and Asuka were tyed up to the wall, with guards pacing infront of them. Mini-Flash giggled insanely, and lept backwards.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: WHERE'S DUO AND JUU YOU FIEND?

[b]Neil[/b]: Escaped.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Asuka?

[b]Neil[/b]: Ian took her off into the underground royal chambers.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Ginny?

[b]Neil[/b]: On your right.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: How do you know all this?

[b]Neil[/b]: That guard over there talks in his sleep.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Oh.

[b]Mini-Flash[/b]: .... [/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]"Cookie?" Juu asks, passing a cookie to Duo.

"mm... just one. ^_^" Duo replies, taking the cookie from her hand.

The two girls grin as they continue eating their lunch. Duo sips on some coke, while Juu pops a marshmellow in her own mouth. Juu reaches out, and put her hand in the picnic basket, serching for another sandwich. Juu frowns as she feels an empty basket under her fingers.

"hmm... nothing left." Juu sighs.

"It's okay. I'm way too full anyway..." Duo replies, leaning back.

Duo takes the picnic basket in her hand, and swings it behind her. A loud 'thud' split the slience, as a guard fell down in front of them. Duo hands Juu the picnic basket. After holding the basket in her hand for a few seconds, she swings it back as well, hitting another guard behind her.

"hmm.. where's everyone?" Duo asks, glancing around at the silence.

"no clue." Juu replies simply.

"I think we should go look for them... knowing Ken, they just might need some rescuing. ^_-"[/color] [/size]

[color=crimson][b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Are you sure those two ditzs escaped? Or did they ever realize they had been kidnapped?

[b]Neil[/b]: I dont know. This is pissing me off. I want to kick this guys *** so much. --..

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Well Er. I have this spell I could use on you.. Bu-

[b]Neil[/b]: DO IT! Then I can get us the hell out of here.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: ..; Alright;;

Mini-Ken closed his eyes, and Neil seemed to begin to glow. Slowly, Neil began to shrink. And shrink. And shrink.

Intill he was the size of a pencil.

[b]Neil[/b]: *yells* ALRIGHT! THAT WAS STRANGE, BUT I GUESS IT WORKED! NOW, MAKE ME MY HEIGHT AGAIN!

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Er. I cant.

[b]Neil[/b]: WHAT?!

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: No one can make you larger intill the spell wears off- In 5 hours.

[b]Neil[/b]: ...........................................................................................................................................................

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: I tried to tell you. o.o;;...[/color]

OOC: Wonder Mod Powers Activate! Form of...GODMODDER!! *fwoosh, whine, twinkle*
-- -- -- -- --

[b]Neil:[/b] "Well. I'm small and I'm free. And I'm to be evicted soon."

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] "..."

[b]Neil:[/b] "So, I think I'll just leave and pack up my shite..."

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] "Your [i]shite[/i]? What the **** man?"

[b]Neil:[/b] "Just shut up and say "Bweee" goddammit..."

[i]Walking over briskly, Mini-Flash, red in the face with rage, hopped up and down, screaming.[/i]

[b]Mini-Flash:[/b] "NEIL!!! GET BACK IN YOUR SHACKLES!"

[i]Without even being seen by the bare, human eye, Neil socked Mini-Flash right in the face, sending the evil plushie through the dungeon wall and to a grinding halt.

Appearing inside the desolate Big Brother house, Neil, at his normal height, began to pack his gear up, and downed a few bottles of Vodka in the meantime.[/i]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Juu leaned over, facing the right corridor after a sudden 'thud' and 'clank' echoed down it.

"Hmm? What was that??" Juu exclaimed, picking up her picnic basket.

"It came from... that-a-way." Duo says, gestuing towards the hall.

The two girls walk down the corridor, to see a dungeon up ahead. A light could be seen at the end causing Juu to stop again.

"No, don't tell me it's dinner already!!!" Duo exclaims, putting a hand on her waist.

"It's not that, I just heard it's bad luck to walk to a light at the end of a tunnel." Juu replies, closing her eyes and crossing her arms.

Duo groans, and continues walking. Juu pauses, and runs after her.

Once the two enter the room, the two look over to the side, to see Mini-Flash out cold on the dungeon floor.

"Eeep!!" Duo exclaims, jumping back from the dungeon. "What happened to [i]him[/i]?????"

Juu squeals, and taps Duo's back, trembling with fear.

"As if. I'd rather figure out what happened to [i]them[/i]!!!" Juu squeals, pointing at Ginny.

Ginny: Arrrrrrr

The girls jump, and fall back, almost stepping on Mini-Ken.

"HEY!!! WATCH IT!!!" Ken exclaims, tugging his foot out from Duo's feet.[/color] [/size]

"oh, sorry" Duo says lifting her foot so Ken can free his foot. "okay so we're all here can we go home yet?" she asks.
Juu looked around the room counting who was there, "ah no.. Asuka isn't here... Where's Asuka?"
"Ian ran off with her again... damn it... someone get me off this wall!!" Ginny yelled

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Egh. I cant bloody wait for her anymore. She'll just have to follow me if she decides to jump.

Ken slowly walked down the stairs into the dungeon, his sword still hovering behind him. The first thing he saw was a large hole in the wall, with Mini-Flash unconsious within alot of rubble- It simply screamed 'Neil was here' to the extreme.

Next he saw Duo helping Ginny off the wall, and Mini-Ken silently pondering something. Ken silently walked past them, into the underground royal passageway which lead to the secret bedroom- The retreat for those of the royal family who needed a break.

[b]Ken[/b]: Coming, Mini-Ken?

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Miss Queen! I must rescue her! Of course i'm coming you big dolt!

[b]Ken[/b]: Alrighty... Lets go. To Miss Queen, and a certain battle with evil!

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Three Cheers for the Guards of Miss Queen!

[b]Both of Them[/b]: Hip hip-... HURRAY! Hip hip-... HURRAY! Hip hip-..

[b]Mini-Flash[/b]: ... Hurray. * grins supremely evil like *

Mini-Ken and Ken slowly turned around to where Mini-Flash was now standing, giggling evilly.

[b]Ken[/b]: I'm going after Asuka. He's a waste of my time.

[b]Mini-Flash[/b]: HEY! I AM *NOT* A WASTE OF YOUR TIME! DAMN YOU KEN -.-

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Mini-Flash, go to hell. --;

Ken and Mini-Ken began to walk down the Royal Passageway, as Mini-Flash pouted silently to himself..[/color]

[color=deeppink][size=1][i]Asuka, waking up tied to a column, had no clue where she was. One moment she was sure she was being attacked by Ian, another moment she could have sworn she heard Mini-Ken coming to her rescue, the next moment she wakes up tied to a column in another room. Ian was asleep at her feet, his arms wrapped around her legs.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] ICK! Get off me!

[i]She kicked him hard across the face and he fell over, still asleep.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] Hmm...wonder what's up with him...

[i]She struggled against her bonds, trying to get away, when she heard someone coming up the corridor towards the room she was in. She bit her lip nervously and suddenly the door burst open.[/i]

[b]Asuka:[/b] KEN! Oh my GOSH, Ken, I'm so glad to see you!

[i]Ken grinned and Mini-Ken dashed past him, glomping Asuka.[/i]

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] Oh Miss Queen! We have been searching for you for so long!

[b]Asuka:[/b] :bluesweat Aw, you guys are the greatest! Now get me out of here before Ian wakes up. I don't know what's happened to him, but I kicked him in the face and he didn't wake up. Drugs maybe?

[i]Ken shrugs and begins to free her from the column.[/color][/size][/i]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Damn it's good to see you safe.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: oh my god I was so worried Miss Queen >.<

Asuka dropped down from the coulumn and landed softly on her feet. Ken leaned down and picked up his sword. He looked at Ian who had this strange grin on his face. Ken kicked him twice to see if he was awake, but he was out cold.

[b]Ken[/b]: Well.. I guess we can finally get the hell out of here..

[b]Mini-Flash[/b]: Not So Fast. Remember my dragon Buttercup?

* [b]ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR[/b] *

A large shadow passed over the three of them, and all of them froze, staring at the shadow of the biggest dragon they had ever seen over them.

[b]Ken[/b]: Oh my god, cant I just get one moments peace for Christ sake?

*[b]ROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR[/b]*

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: MISS QUEEN! I WILL PROTECT YOU!

[b]Ken[/b]: Like Hell you will, both of you RUN! Get Ginny down here to HELP me with this thing[/color]

[color=deeppink][size=1]Asuka stood frozen for a moment, staring at the huge dragon, Buttercup, not knowing what to do. She heard Ken screaming for her and Mini-Ken to run, but she didn't exactly have control over her body for the moment. Finally she snapped back into the real world and screamed loudly. Buttercup twitched and Mini-Flash was blown off of his feet.

[b]Ken:[/b] Good one, Asuka, but GET OUT OF HERE!

[b]Asuka:[/b] And just why the heck do you think I'm going to leave you in here with this massive dragon??

[b]Ken:[/b] Asuka run before he ruins your new Ruffly Dress!

[b]Asuka:[/b] EEP!

At that, Asuka took off running, Mini-Ken hanging onto the skirts of her dress. She was running down the stairs when something hit her hard in the head. She fell over, knocked out for the moment.

[b]Mini-Flash:[/b] Ehehehehe....while I leave Buttercup to take care of Ken, I will take care of the Queen here...

Just as he reached her, Mini-Ken came flying up out of the folds of her skirt and tackled him. They rolled around on the floor a bit and finally Mini-Ken savagely grabbed Mini-Flash around the throat with his teeth and bit his head off. Stuffing went everywhere. He growled ferociously. Asuka finally started to come to. She looked at Mini-Ken.

[b]Asuka:[/b] *Covering her face* OH GOSH, I don't even want to KNOW, Mini-Ken!

She stood up, hearing Buttercup roar in agony.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Well, Ken must be taking pretty good care of him? She we go see if he needs help just in case?[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Man.. You're fat..

A wall of flames overtook Ken.. Coughing out smoke, Ken glared at the Dragon..

[b]Ken[/b]: And you're having your period..

Another flaming wall overtook Ken and he tilted his head to the side.

[b]Ken[/b]: You're male? With a name like Buttercup?

The third wall of flames hit Ken, whos hair by now was frazzled.

[b]Ken[/b]: Alrighty...[/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Juu sighs, and walks up to Ken. She grins as she sees a strand of his hair still on fire, and skips by the stand of hair. She pulls out a marshmellow from her bag, sticks it on a stick, and puts the marshmellow over his head. Ken turns around, and glares at her, snatching the stick from her hand.

"My head isn't some campfire, dammit!!" He says, his face still charred from the flames. Ken tosses the stick over his shoulder, and buttercup catches it in his mouth. The dragon claps his hands jubilantly, and stomps over by the two.

"But... I think he likes the rosted marshmellows..." Juu states, pointing at the small flame in Ken's hair.

"..."

Ken grumbles, and puts two fingers over the flames, lighting the flames off in that instant. He glares at the dragon, and waves a marshmellow teasingly at him, then pops it in his ow mouth. Ken walks away, and flops by a wall, watching the two plushies battle.

Juu follows, and sits down as well, pulling out a bucket of popcorn from her bag.

"Want some?" Juu asks.

"Enjoy the show." Ken replies, taking a handful of popcorn from the bucket.

Buttercup also sits down by the two, and grabs a handful of popcorn as well, enjoying the fight between the two plushies.[/color] [/size]

W000000000000000000000T!!!11!1!

1 4r3 l34v1ng!!

Ahem. As I was saying, I'm finally leaving. I'll remember this from time to time...when I'm not drunk. But I'm going to enjoy freedom, yes indeed. Oh, by the way. Remember that thing about me wanting to stay in OBBII? Reversed psychology. Just something to ensure that I got out.

Peace.
-- -- -- -- -- --

[i]Hearing his name called out for the eviction notice, Neil jumped in the air, and shot off some random ki blasts which exploded in a way that should be classified as "fireworks". Taking his bags and throwing them out the front door, Neil proceeded to take around five bottles of Vodka out of the kitchen, and walked out of the Otaku Big Brother II House, feeling his Modship powers returning immedietly.[/i]

[b]Neil:[/b] "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA--" *five minutes later* "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH--"

[b]Flash:[/b] "Goddamnit Neil, shut up! Just go kill people up in DB or something! Jeez.." -.-;;

[color=crimson]"Dammit, you WILL obey me!" MiniFlash screams.
"You and what god like power, Flasher?" MiniKen spits back.
"Oh chocolate, someone save me from the bad pun and cliche war," Ginny groans, showing up to watch the fight. Then yelps.
The plushies have managed to drag her by her ankles into the fight, for some unknown reason. MiniKen has one foot and MiniFlash is clutching a wrist. Ginny shrieks and tries to kick and wriggle.
Bubbles chooses this moment to sit next to Buttercup, and steals some of the popcorn. Irritated, Buttercup snorts at Bubbles in a warning manner. Bubble growls back.
Buttercup roars in her face. Bubbles roars back, then, caught up in the anger of the moment, attacks with her breath.
Her [i]bubble[/i] breath.
Buttercup is roaring, but with laughter now.
"FINE THEN," MiniFlash hollers, "since both sides have a dragon to their name, I'll just have to tip the odds! Dragonis Transformicas!"
POOF!
Ginny screams again, for now she is the dragon to complete the dragon trio--Blossom. MiniFlash crawls on her head, using some sort of Big Brother ripoff of Jedi Mind Tricks.
"You are my slave, Blossom, you WILL eat MiniKen...you WILL eat MiniKen."
"I will eat...Mini...but...what if he tastes bad?"
"You WILL eat MiniKen!"
Blossom/Ginny tilts her pink scaly head at MiniKen, and opens her toothy mouth in a deadly grin. MiniKen instantly puppy eyes her.
"Awwww....but he's so [i]cyuuuute![/i]"
"DAMMIT, EAT MINIKEN!" MiniFlash shrieks, bouncing on Blossom's head. "I know--!" He snaps and a Dark Ring (who remembers Digimon, heh?) appears. He slaps it on Blossom. "Let's try this one more time--you WILL eat MiniKen."
*CHOMP!*
Ginny, or Blossom, now a mindless dragon zombie under MiniFlash's control, burps, a few flowers falling from her mouth. (Yeah, she's got flower breath...whee. Buttercup's the only UNscrewed one of the group.)
"This is JUST GREAT!" Juu groans. "See, if I had become Flash's mindless slave, I'd prolly have exemption from the voting for the rest of OBBII!"
Blossom snorts at her.
"Um, just kidding," a pale Juu gasps.
-------------
I'm...evicted?! Whoa...um...ok...
Well, it's been fun!
[size=1]Damn, I KNEW this freaking holiday was gonna get me kicked...aw well...:bawl:
Edit for Juu: Being egotistical here, but me either, Juu. :blush: ;)[/size][/color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=blue]Ginny blinks, her suitcases in hand. Before she steps out, she kicks everyone else out on the lawn. "I'm the LAST ONE! I WON!" Ginny screams happily.
[i]Ginny, that's cheating. Begone.[/i]
"Party pooper," Ginny sulks as a Flash lightning blast sends her on her way.[/color]