OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

[color=blue]LK: Yay! Mail for me?

Ken: I think so....I saw one somewhere....Here ya go. *hands her a letter*

LK: Yay! *takes letter happily and opens it* "Dear Customer. It has come to our attention that...." -__-;; This is a bill for some CDs I bought....

Ken: Tough break.

LK: Tell me about it. *sits down depressed* Where's a big tub of strawberry ice cream when you need it?

Asuka: I thought I saw some in the freezer.

LK: Really? Then screw this....*gets up and walks off to the kitchen*[/color]

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Eh. Here's one for you, Asuka.

Ken walked over to her and placed it on the coffee table infront of her, before walking back and sitting down. He sifted through more of the mail, placing them in piles according to whom they were for. After doing this for a few minutes, he came across one with no clear adress to whom it was for.

It was a blue envolpe with various drawings of strange creatures all over it. Ken flipped it over to see if there was any adress to who it was for, but all he saw was a seal on the letter. He tilted his head to the side, and opened it.

He took the letter out, and began to read it to himself silently..

[i]Dear ,

We love your show. Keep up the good work.

-Moon People[/i]

[b]Ken[/b]: .....;;;........

The letter turned to ashes in his hand, and the envolpe faded from all veiw. Ken looked around all over the immediate place in the room for it, but found no trace of it. He blinked twice, and then went on through the letter..[/color]

Duo looked at the piles of fan-mail and saw she had a few letters picking them up she jumped around saying "I got MAIL!" quite loudly.
Duo went into the bedroom to get her glasses off her bedside table and walked back into the loungeroom putting on her glasses she read one of her letters.

[i]Dear Mo,
Did you know that I can see through metal? Pretty cool huh?
Let's talk about the letter M. M is for MOLE! A mole is the person that throws the first brick that starts a riot! You see those "anarchists" in Washington? ANARCHIST!?! What type of anarchist wears a mask?
Did you know the internet watches you while you sleep? It does you know. I'm in a fairly interesting mood at the moment hey?
I've been having a series of erotic dreams about you . . . . . . LOL!!!
As if! I love saying crap like that!
So what have you been up to? Much? It's like 2:10 in the morning and my hair is all wet. WEEEEEE!!! Swivel chair!

It's fun to read
Books are our friends
When you can read
The fun never ends!

I apologize if my spelling is a lot off it is early and I have recently gone insane.
Ok now it's time for an awkward pause . . .

Alright then! Go off for the awkward pause!
My bottom's itchy. I have a magic stick that holds great power!

Hugz and Kisses,
N[/i]

after reading this letter Duo was sure she just got dumber than she already was. Folding it and putting it back in the envelope she shoved it into her back pocket of her pants and forgot about it.
she opened another envelope and saw a pamphlet on some religion.

[i]Dear Sir or Madam,
We'd like to take a moment of your time and tell you about our religion in hopes that it will interest you and your family.
Slepnism.
Slepnism is a new religion founded by a great spiritual leader with some help from a side-kick (see what happens when you encourage me Erin?) It rely's on the belief that the world was once souly inhabited by horses. The leader of the heard was a mighty horse named Slepnir. He had six legs. His brother was Ixion who was envious of Slepnir's power. Ixion told the god Odin about his brother hoping that Odin would capture Slepnir to prove that he should rule Valhalla leaving the earth to Ixion.
The evil one's hopes were rewarded when Odin threatened to kill the heard if Slepnir did not become his mount. Slepnir agreed and left the heard to his trusted brother Ixion.
Many years passed and Slepnir was allowed to return to earth with a gift from Odin, a mighty sword, to watch over his heard once again but upon his arrival he found that the heard had fallen into darkness under Ixion's rule.
Slepnir cried out in pain and stomped upon the earth with such force that a great creves opened up and sucked Ixion and his followers in. Before the hole closed Slepnir threw in the blade that Odin had given him and it stuck into the head of Ixion and stayed there as a mighty horn.
Being seemingly alone in the world Slepnir fell into sorrow until he chanced upon a most peculiar race of being know as Humans. He chose to care for these people as he had done for his own herd.
In time horses returned to the world but became the slaves of men as punishment for their deeds and Slepnir returned to Valhalla where he waits for good souls to join him when there time on earth is through.

So you can see what a powerful and moving religion it is. All that is needed to join is the faith in Slepnir and the belief in the legend.

If you wish to learn more about Slepnism than don't hesitate to ask.
[/i]

"Okay... that was a waste of five minutes" she said to herself. "What else do I have..."

[color=crimson]Ken finally got fed up with going through Fan Mail and through it down, cursing something about going to commit suicide, and walked out of the room. He sat down and silently took out his harmonica, playing an old blues tune he had learned in middle school from his now-deceased grandfather..[/color]

I'm sorry guys.

I guess i shouldn't have joined Big Brother unless i could commit myself, and with my school exams happening during the BB competition and work, i didn?t really make enough of an effort to stay a general member of the house. Plus the being locked out of the rest of the boards was something i got [i]very[/i] sick of, [i]very[/i] quickly.

Flash, I request to leave the OBBII house.

[i]Neo walks up to the Big Brother house's large wooden gate...[/i]

Neo:*Knock Knock* Flash, i wish to leave...

[color=crimson]Mini-Ken was silently sitting in the kitchen, somewhat bored. He casually picked up the paper, and unfolded it. On the front page was a picture of Neo with the headline "[b]Man Awakens from Coma after 8 Years- Relatives say it's a 'miracle'[/b]"

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Wow. Neo mades the front page. Thats so cool...

Silently, Mini-Ken read the article about Neo, sipping on a PlushieCola. He turned the page after reading it to see entertainment news- With a picture of all of the remaining BB contestants under it.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: F*cking awesome! We made the Etertainment section! I have GOT to show Miss Queen this..[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1]Asuka was sitting there, sifting through her fanmail, reading the strange letters that she had gotten from folks. She flipped her hair out of her face a bit and laughed. She picked up one that was in a shiney silvery envelope. She opened it.

[i]Dear Queen Asuka,
Oh my GOSH! You are like SO totally my IDOL! I love to see you in all of your GORGOUS dresses! You are JUST LIKE a fashion model, you know? And like, you always have those cute little whatever they ares just like totally following you everyone like you're their like master or something! That is SO TOTALLY COOL! Anyway, I just LOVE to watch the BB show, so like, keep it up!

Your Number One Fan,
Becky! <3[/i]

Asuka could just imagine the gum smacking the whole time that "Becky" was writing that letter. She rolled her eyes in digust at being the idol of some airhead. Oh well... She picked up another plain envelope, opening it and beginning to read.

[i]Dear Asuka,
You are a stupid WHORE! And we HATE all your DUMB plushies! That was the STUPIDEST idea you could have ever came up with! Why in the world do you ruin this show like that! You are an IDIOT! We hate you! DIE and ROT for all the plushie madness!

Anonymous.

PS. I'm going to blow up your house! :furious:[/i]

Asuka's eyes widen and she throws the letter down, scared it might catch fire or something. Just then Mini-Ken comes running in carrying the newspaper.

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] Miss Queen! We are in entertainment section! All four of you guys!

Asuka snatched the paper away and sure enough, there they were. There was a picture of them all lined up in front of the house, smiling away.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Where in the world did they find that picture? I don't remember ever taking such a picture...[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][i].... It was I.[/i]

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Who? o.o;;

[i]I... It was I....[/i]

Mini-Ken tilted his head, and the Intercom sweatdropped. The sound of a deep breathe came out of the Intercom, and Asuka calmly placed her Ear Muffs on.

[i][size=6]IT WAS I! FLASH THE MAGNIFICENT![/size][/i]

Mini-Ken fell over, hard, making a loud thud as he did. Flash cleared his throat, as Asuka looked around, and took her ear muffs off. Mini-Ken slowly clammered up, and tilted his head in an annoyed fashion at the intercom.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Ugh. Well. It is a nice picture. Cut it out and place it on the refridgerator!

[b]Asuka[/b]: I have all this FAN MAIL to go through, Mini-Ken. Can you please do it? I'm SWAMPED with all this stuff... And I dont know where Ken went off to, but some of this stuff IS for him too.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Maybe he needed the rest room, Miss Queen?

[b]Asuka[/b]: *sweatdrops*

She handed him the paper back, and he nodded to her, scampering off to the kitchen to cut it out. Ken was still playing the harmonica in his room, with a sharpened dagger next to him, ready to end it all.[/color]

Well yeah, like i said Flash, i havn't had time to read all this, i have been busy with school and work. Plus now i just found out we have a virus, and need to send our comp away to get fixed :(

By the way, when the hell do i get let out? I still can't see the other boards. You said yourself i was evicted ages ago.

[color=blue][i]LK was sitting in the kitchen, furiously working on a carton of Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Ice Cream when she decided that sulking wasn't for her. She got up and decided to look for Mini-Ian and Mini-Shy. She was alking along when she stubbed her toe on something.[/i]

LK: Jesus! What the hell?!?

[i]She looked down to find the Mini Golden Chainsaw of Damnation on the floor. A sly smile came on her face.[/i]

LK: This could have some funny results....I need entertainment. *picks up the Chainsaw* Oh, Mini-Shy.....

[i]Just then, Mini-Shy popped his head from around the corner.[/i]

Mini-Shy: Yes?

LK: I founf this. Would you like to use it against Ian?

Mini-Shy: I don't need it. Lookie!

[i]LK peeked into the room Mini-Shy was in and found Mini-Ian successfully hogtied with Mini-Asuka sitting happily on top of him.[/i]

LK: Okay....[/color]

[color=crimson]Mini-Ken burst in at that exact moment and grabbed [b]The Mini Golden Chainsaw of Damnation[/b] and let out a blood curtling giggle of supreme evil. He started the chainsaw up, and put on his black mask of supreme evil, his eyes shining red through the mask.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: I am Satan! BWAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Mini-Ken ran out the door with the chainsaw and jumped into the living room, dicing up the walls and furtniture as he went. Ken silently strutted in, throwing the knife to the side and grabbed [b]The Big Golden Chainsaw of Damnation[/b], putting on a popes hat covered in blood, along with an evil mask of his own. He started the chainsaw up and placed his leg firmly on the coffee table.

[b]Ken[/b]: AND I AM SATANS TWIN!

[b]Mini-Ken and Ken[/b]: BWA HA HA MOTHER F*CKING HA!

[b]Asuka[/b]: o.o;

Mini-Ken and Ken began dueling with the chainsaws, shouting random insults out to each other...[/color]

[color=blue][i]LK sat and watched Ken and Mini-Ken go at it, much to her enjoyment. This was exactly how she remembered it. Just then, something tugged at her pants leg.[/i]

Mini-LK: Heya! ^^

LK: :eek: I thought you were dead!

Mini-LK: I was never dead. Just asleep.

LK: But Ginny told me about red blood...

Mini-LK: That was paint. I was doing something with it, but I can't remember what.....But I'm back now!

LK: Yeah. That's all that really matters.

Mini-LK: What are they doing?

LK: Having an insult/chainsaw fight to determine who's eviler, I suppose...

Mini-LK: Cool. But Neil's better than both of them.

LK: True, but this is still entertaining.

Mini-LK: Yeah....Hey. Do we still have that strawberry icecream in the freezer?

LK: You're not supposed to eat, I thought.

Mini-LK: Uhhh.....Miss Queen lifted that rule!

LK: Oh. Well then, help yourself.

Mini-LK: Heh...Thanks....*evil snicker*[/color]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: You stupid little prick!

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: You idiot!

[b]Ken[/b]: Cow!

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Er. Marshmellow!

[b]Ken[/b]: Cow!

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Pig!

[b]Ken[/b]: NAZI!

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: STEREOTYPICAL REDNECK!

[b]Ken[/b]: Pigeon!

This continued on for a time, before both of them ran out of words to call each other, and they both just stared dumfounded at each other, trying in vain to think of something. Finally, they just started their respective chainsaws up again, and continued their duel with their weapons.[/color]

Duo blinks as she see's Mini LK, then she gets scared when she see's her walk into the kitchen Jumping up she shouts "Stop!! PLushies aren't allowed to eat!!!!"
Chasing after the little cunning plushie she takles her, okay basically she slides along the ground while squishing Mini LK.
LK walks in, "It's okay she said Asuka lifted the rule."
Duo stares at her. "Lady K... you trust your mini self?"
"..I see your piont"

[color=crimson]*[b]CLANG! CRASH! EXPLOSION![/b]*

[b]Ken[/b]: TIME OUT!!!!!!!

Mini-Ken froze in place as Ken slowly stretched from side to side, taking off his evil mask. He glanced down at his stomach, which started growling, and back up to Mini-Ken.

[b]Ken[/b]: Chow time. \ _ /

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ^_^

[b]Ken[/b]: Tis Time, Mini-Ken.

Mini-Ken took out a small drum and drumsticks, marching in tune as he began to drum. Ken took out a revolutionary hat and placed it on his head, as they marched twards the kitchen.. Then they began to sing..

[b]Ken[/b]: The food in the cafeteria may not be the best, But at least It's food.

[b]Ken and Mini-Ken[/b]: Food, food, food, food. Food, food, food, food. Food! Wonderful Food! I like eating food. I like greeting food.Hello Food!

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Food, food, food, food. Food, food, food, food.
Food! Wonderful Food!I like throwing food. I like knowing food
I know you! You're a piece of...

[b]Ken[/b]: Food, food, food, food. Food, food, food, food. Food to the east! Food to the west! I like the triple citrus chicken breast the best.

[b]Both[/b]: Food, food, food, food. Food, food, food, food. Food! Wonderful Food! I like eating food. I like greeting food. Hello Food! Food, food, food, food. Food, food, food, food.

[size=6]FOOOODD~!!!!!![/size][/color]

[color=crimson][size=1]Asuka walked in the kitchen as Mini-Ken and Ken were enjoying their dinner. She decided not to grab some for herself as she was too excited about her new plans.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Guys! Guess what time it is!

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] Hmmm?

[b]Asuka:[/b] Time for us to go and get our Christmas tree and decorate for Christmas!

Duo and Lady K popped their heads into the room.

[b]Lady K:[/b] OOOH! Christmas, yes, let's! :D

[b]Ken:[/b] And just where exactly are we going to get a Christmas tree?

[b]Asuka:[/b] I already thought of that!

She holds up the sketchbook that Ginny just happened to leave behind.

[b]Asuka:[/b] I'll just draw the most magnificent tree you've ever seen!

She sat down at the messy kitchen table, and with the sketchbook in her lap, began drawing their OBB Christmas tree. Soon it was finished. They walked into the Living Room and their Christmas tree stood in the corner. Asuka, Duo, and Lady Katana skipped up to it.

[b]Duo:[/b] Are we going to exchange gifts and everything?

[b]Asuka:[/b] Of course. And we're going to put up Christmas lights too! With the help of Ken and all of my plushie cohorts, of course. :)

[b]Ken:[/b] OF course...:rolleyes:

Asuka places her gifts for the housemates under the tree.

[b]Asuka:[/b] NOW! Let's get to it! :excited:[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: I dont even CELEBRATE christmas..

Ken was reaching up, placing the lights on the tree murmering things to himself as Mini-Ken danced around in glee with a Santa hat on.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Bweee eheheh! ^-^ Tis a time of Joy, Ken!

[b]Ken[/b]: Blahblahblah, hand me that string of lights Saint Nick.

Mini-Ken tossed him the lights, Ken catching it in midair, nodding a thanks. He continued to place to lights according to how Asuka had told him, trying to take every point into consideration.

Mini-Ken placed the star atop his head and stood like a king next to Ken, silently watching intill Ken noticed the star atop the plushie's head.

[b]Ken[/b]: Oh Good Grief.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: I am the Ghost of Christmas past!

[b]Ken[/b]: Mini-Ken, Spare me.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Scrooge, Scrooge, Scrooge. You never learn.

[b]Ken[/b]: Stuff it, Eggnog for brains. -___-[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1]Asuka skips back into the room after fixing everyone some hot chocolate and watches Ken put up the lights for a minute. Then she gasps.

[b]Asuka:[/b] ACK! Kenneth, I forgot that you don't do Christmas...You don't MIND do you? I mean, I can keep your present if you want me to. :D

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] Did you get me a present, Miss Queen?

[b]Asuka:[/b] Of course! *Holds up the box*

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] *Takes it from her and shakes it violently* What is it????

[b]Asuka:[/b] Geez, I'm not telling. But if you keep shaking it like that, there wont be anything but scrap junk in that box. :bluesweat[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: Oh Tor. I'm fine with helping you out, and since this is a special occasion, I guess i'll join in..

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: *SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE* I WANNA KNOWWWWWW >_>

[b]Ken[/b]: Ummm. Mini-Ken?

Mini-Ken shoved his face right up to the box, trying to stare into it. He made a humming noise, and Ken silently plugged the lights in, several other plushies nodding in satisfaction..

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: Superman has XRay vision! So do I! >_<

[b]Ken[/b]: ...

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: COMEEEEEE ONNNNNN >_>

[b]Ken[/b]: Tis the season to be jolly.

Shrugging, Ken looked to Asuka..

[b]Ken[/b]: Oh, is there anything else you want me to do?[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1][b]Asuka:[/b] Um...I think that's everything now that the lights are up. They look beautiful! Thank you Kenneth!

Asuka gives Ken a big hug and snatches the box away from Mini-Ken.

[b]Asuka:[/b] I'm not going to give you anything if you keep messing with it!

Suddenly a ding is heard from the kitchen.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Oh! There's my cookies!

She runs off to go get them.

[b]Duo:[/b] Wow, she really gets into the Christmas spirit doesn't she?

[b]Lady Katana:[/b] Yes, but I agree, Christmas is a wonderful time of the year!

Asuka comes back in with the tray of cookies.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Now some Christmas cookies to go with our hot chocolate! All come sit around the Christmas tree!

They all go sit at the little coffee table by the tree. Asuka beams at them.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: I want alocholic egg nog.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: So do I.

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: Same here. ^.~

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: AHHHHHHH! SISTER! O_O;;

[b]Ken[/b]: Mmm.. Alcoholic Eggnog...

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: You thought I disappeared, EH? Come here little BROTHER!

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Mini-Ken sprinted up and set down his hot choco and cookie, before running off yelling. Mini-Kenna stood and took out her whip and smiled evilly, running after Mini-Ken, whipping him when he slowed down.

[b]Ken[/b]: ... Alcohol... Mmm...

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: NoOoOoOoO! I'm sorry Sis! I didnt know you were stilll aroundddd!!!

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: Heard it before! No more excuses for leaving me out of your adventures! *Whip!*

Mini-Ken fell over and curled into a defensive ball, and Mini-Kenna sat ontop of him, pulling out a magazine. She read silently, as Ken continued to go on about alcohol..[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1]Asuka stares down at Mini-Kenna torturing Mini-Ken and laughs slightly. Then she curls up in the corner of her armchair and begins to take a nap, seeing as how she is all cozy in front of the Christmas tree.

After a while, Duo looks over and notices that Asuka is smiling in her sleep.

[b]Duo:[/b] Hmm...I wonder what she's dreaming about?

[b]Lady K:[/b] I don't know, but the way she's smiling it must be something good...[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: That gives me an idea. Come on Mini-Ken, Kenna. We're going into Asuka's dreams.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: V_V KENNA OWWW >>;

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: Hehehe. Coming, Ken.

Ken calmly opened a portal into Asuka's dreams, and disappeared with a flash, along with the plushies. The rune on the floor disappeared..

[b]Ken[/b]: Aw man i'll never get used to teleporting like that..

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: ITS FUN ^_^

[b]Mini-Kenna[/b]: I've never been in a person's dream before. Odd. Look at what she is dreaming.

Ken rolled over to see Asuka dreaming about...[/color]