Jump to content
OtakuBoards

September Birthday Bash!!!!!!!!!!MWAHAHA


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAIDEN, SUNNYPRO, FOREDADDY AND TERRIERMON!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah happy birthday to you all have a great Birthday!:)
Guest firemac
Posted
I'm going to post early due to school, say happy b-day to these guys, pixie ,Safer Sephiroth(not the super mod)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
Sure I'd like to be on your friends list. I,d like to start my own list. My birthday is on the 13Th go figure.


DRAGONBALL Z KICKS @$$
GOKU RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Posted
Well, Happy B-day everyone! I'll be having a birthday in...*stops to think**starts counting on her fingers*... 4 months and 19 days! :D
Guest firemac
Posted
Again due to school, I will post tommorrow(now for some)'s b-day's today, Treble ,and Milliardo are growing one more year older, happy b-day to them!!!!!!!!!!
Guest firemac
Posted
Ah a new member b-day, the dude just joined and messed with the age, happy to Dementron, he's turning 73 today!
Guest firemac
Posted
Again due the dreaded school, I must post b-days early, tommorrow b-day is Ralph!!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...