Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue] Why did CN have to cut Zoids out of its Toonami Line up!!!!
Is anyone else out there now wondering what happens to Van, Fiona, Zeke and the others as much as I am....
Or am I alone here!!!!!!![/COLOR]
Posted
Eh. I saw a few episodes of Zoids. It seemed kinda interesting (at least the war did. That whole tournament was stupid), but I just couldn't get into it. What I really wished they'd do is take Batman Beyond off (or did they do that already?)
Posted
eh... the original Zoids was okey... (with the random fight thing and "bang bang shoot-em-ups") but once it got into the whole war thing... it just reminded me of a Gundam Rip-off... but with crappier animation...
and what was with those marks all over their faces... did the whole planet run out of soap??
Posted
I saw Zoids once or twice, but I wasn't really impressed by it. I dunno, I don't really care if they took it off CN or not. I didn't find the show extremely interesting or anything...
Posted
Actually I started to like that show, its not all that bad and I kinda mourned the loss of it.

although I also gotta say I wanted to watch batman beyond a bit too.

still, all of the above mentioned shows are better for toonami then the powerpuff girls. thats just pushin the anime thing alittle far.
heck, batman beyond isnt anime and thats about as much of an exception as I can make.

... on subject, yes I would have liked to seen the rest of zoids.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
Didn't like Zoids Zero, watched Chaotic Century for a while but got bored quickly. Became happy once the got rid of crappy American shows and happier with how it is now:)
Posted
They're just showing DBZ, G-Gundam, and Dragonball. G-Gundam and DBZ are OK, but why did they have to take Zoids off! It was just getting good with the GenoBreaker appearing.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shadow [/i]
[B]They're just showing DBZ, G-Gundam, and Dragonball. G-Gundam and DBZ are OK, but why did they have to take Zoids off! It was just getting good with the GenoBreaker appearing. [/B][/QUOTE]


YES!!!! SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW I FEEL...
Sorry for yelling but Shadow.. I agrre with you..

P.S. did you name yourself after Raven's Organoid!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B] P.S. did you name yourself after Raven's Organoid! [/B][/QUOTE]
No, I registered onto the boards before I saw Zoids: Chaotic Century.
Posted
[size=1]I never really liked Zoids. It just seemed boring, while Chaotic Century was better than the one they showed originally it wasn't all that great. I [b]am[/b] mad that Toonami is becoming even more closed minded than before. Just Dragon Ball/Z and Gundam!!?? That is [i]messed[/i] up.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]I saw Zoids once or twice, but I wasn't really impressed by it. I dunno, I don't really care if they took it off CN or not. I didn't find the show extremely interesting or anything... [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, I second that. If I saw it, it was only for a part of an episode, and it didn't seem that great. Besides, I don't watch Toonami that often any more anyway.
Posted
That's not all. Cartoon Network is moving its adult swim block to weekdays, with anime appearing at midnight after the comedy shows.

I've only seen a few episodes of Chaotic Century, though I've seen most of the other show, with the Liger and Bit. Zoids isn't my favorite show on Toonami, but I do like it and I wish Toonami would stop replacing everything with Dragonball Z episodes that everyone and their grandma has seen mutliple times. If anything, they should finish DBZ, put Zoids back on, get some new shows, or show some cool, old shows that haven't appeared on there yet (Beast Wars would probably be a good candidate).
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shadowdramon [/i]
[B]That's not all. Cartoon Network is moving its adult swim block to weekdays, with anime appearing at midnight after the comedy shows.[/B][/QUOTE]
WHAT!!! I won't be able to stay up that late on weekdays! I hope that that's not true.
Posted
[color=green]It's about time they took it off. I'm sorry if I offend any one, but that show just irritated me. It was like watching the same episode every day. "Hey guess what? We have a Zoid battle tomorrow!" "Yay! Bring it on!" Then they fight, the Blitz team wins, another battle appears the next day or so, they fight, yadda yadda yadda....As for Zoids: Chaotic Century, that looked like it had at least [i]some[/i] sort of plot, but it was really dull and yet, [i]still[/i] boring...[/color]
Posted
I don't know about anybody else but to catch chaotic century in my area I have to get up at 6:30 in the morning. The only good thing about this is the morning run is about five episodes behind the misplaced afternoon run. So I don't have to start getting up that early until next week.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shadow [/i]
[B]WHAT!!! I won't be able to stay up that late on weekdays! I hope that that's not true. [/B][/QUOTE]
no crap! there is no flipping way i'm gonna be able to go to sleep that late and get up in time for school.
:sleep:
Posted
[color=red] Ziods was a horrible show. It was almost as bad as Pilot Canidate. I'm glad they got rid of it, there's much better Animes out there.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ben Holiday [/i]
[B]Take that back nothing comes close to being as bad as pilot candidate. [/B][/QUOTE]

You're right about that...anyway, I really hated Zoids, especially Chaotic Century, in the beginning but now, it's ok...it comes on in the morning around 6:30 in my area so I tape it every day...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...