*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Hey guys..... What's your favorite Tenchi series?.... Tenchi-Muyo, Tenchi Universe, or Tenchi in Tokyo?[/COLOR] :confused: :cool:
Ryo_Ohki_16 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I like Tenchi in Tokyo. I have to like that one cause it's the only one that I've seen!:D
Sephiroth Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I like tenchi muyo, but tenchi universe is pretty cool too since thats where kiyone arrives....
MysticNiGht Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I like tenchi muyo....the animation's good.
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Tenchi In Tokyo didn't have enough action from Tenchi, all he ever did was try to get was Sakuya, and the only action see Tenchi do was slap and some shaking. Tenchi Universe was cool and kiyone had a nice bod liek Mihoshi Tenchi Muyo is my fav because it has the best action and music, and it was cool, and I like how each came into the series,a dn I liek Ayeka's mom, she was pretty hot
Pretty Sammy Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I like Magical Girl Pretty Samy for Manga, and for basic Tenchi series I like Tenchi in Tokyo. ( I just wish they were drawn better!:o )
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 There should be a poll for this, tha'd be cool
Kei Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I like Tenchi Muyo. I liked the fight scene between Yosho and Ryoko when Kagato turned her back into his slave.
Sasami-san Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 My favorite is Tenchi in Tokyo. For about the past 6 months or so, I've still been wonering what happened between Tenchi and Sakuya, I think that they got hooked up from what I heard, but I missed many of the Tokyo series shows, so I want the whole series for Christmas :D
Cecil Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I have only seen Tenchi Muyo and the begging of Tenchi univers but what i saw i didnt like but Tenchi Muyo was my favorite even though that the first few episodes didnt have action
MysticBabe Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 well, tenchi muyo by far is the best, i only wish that they would have finished the series. universe is cool, i like it too. But tenchi in tokyo, ack, i hate it, i think it gives tenchi a bad name. but then again, tenchi muyo isn't a true japan series i heard. but i still like it.
Zaku II Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i] [B]I like Tenchi in Tokyo [/B][/QUOTE] Tenchi in Tokyo Recieves my vote as well.
168_1432310898 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 ¤I liked Tenchi Universe because it has more action and a better plot out of any of them¤ ¤Tenchi Muyo is my second fave because I liked the plot¤ ¤Personally I hated Tenchi in Tokyo because I thought Sakuwa(sp?) was annoying¤
White Digivise Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I like Tenchi in Tokyo best. *Smiles* + an evil grin = :devil: :devil: :devil:
Guest Imsirion Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I like all of them except Tenchi in Tokoyo,i've seen all the episodes in all the series and T. I .Tokoyo is the lamest!:smirk:
No-Name Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Tenchi Muyo! heres why Tenchi in Tokyo: Mostly romantic comedy Tenchi Universe: Mostly action Tenchi Muyo: An action comedy!
Shy Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 I agree Outlawstar. All of them are really cool except Tokyo. I personally think that Ryoko Makes the show though...
Sephiroth Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]I agree Outlawstar. All of them are really cool except Tokyo. I personally think that Ryoko Makes the show though... [/B][/QUOTE] indeed she does....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now