OtakuBoards

Fave Tenchi Series??

*GaLxY-GiRl*

Guest firemac
Tenchi In Tokyo didn't have enough action from Tenchi, all he ever did was try to get was Sakuya, and the only action see Tenchi do was slap and some shaking.
Tenchi Universe was cool and kiyone had a nice bod liek Mihoshi
Tenchi Muyo is my fav because it has the best action and music, and it was cool, and I like how each came into the series,a dn I liek Ayeka's mom, she was pretty hot

My favorite is Tenchi in Tokyo. For about the past 6 months or so, I've still been wonering what happened between Tenchi and Sakuya, I think that they got hooked up from what I heard, but I missed many of the Tokyo series shows, so I want the whole series for Christmas :D

well, tenchi muyo by far is the best, i only wish that they would have finished the series. universe is cool, i like it too. But tenchi in tokyo, ack, i hate it, i think it gives tenchi a bad name. but then again, tenchi muyo isn't a true japan series i heard. but i still like it.

Guest Imsirion
I like all of them except Tenchi in Tokoyo,i've seen all the episodes in all the series and T. I .Tokoyo is the lamest!:smirk:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...