Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
Tenchi In Tokyo didn't have enough action from Tenchi, all he ever did was try to get was Sakuya, and the only action see Tenchi do was slap and some shaking.
Tenchi Universe was cool and kiyone had a nice bod liek Mihoshi
Tenchi Muyo is my fav because it has the best action and music, and it was cool, and I like how each came into the series,a dn I liek Ayeka's mom, she was pretty hot
Posted
I like Tenchi Muyo. I liked the fight scene between Yosho and Ryoko when Kagato turned her back into his slave.
Posted
My favorite is Tenchi in Tokyo. For about the past 6 months or so, I've still been wonering what happened between Tenchi and Sakuya, I think that they got hooked up from what I heard, but I missed many of the Tokyo series shows, so I want the whole series for Christmas :D
Posted
I have only seen Tenchi Muyo and the begging of Tenchi univers but what i saw i didnt like but Tenchi Muyo was my favorite even though that the first few episodes didnt have action
Posted
well, tenchi muyo by far is the best, i only wish that they would have finished the series. universe is cool, i like it too. But tenchi in tokyo, ack, i hate it, i think it gives tenchi a bad name. but then again, tenchi muyo isn't a true japan series i heard. but i still like it.
Posted
¤I liked Tenchi Universe because it has more action and a better plot out of any of them¤

¤Tenchi Muyo is my second fave because I liked the plot¤

¤Personally I hated Tenchi in Tokyo because I thought Sakuwa(sp?) was annoying¤
Guest Imsirion
Posted
I like all of them except Tenchi in Tokoyo,i've seen all the episodes in all the series and T. I .Tokoyo is the lamest!:smirk:
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I agree Outlawstar. All of them are really cool except Tokyo. I personally think that Ryoko Makes the show though...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]I agree Outlawstar. All of them are really cool except Tokyo. I personally think that Ryoko Makes the show though... [/B][/QUOTE]

indeed she does....
  • 9 months later...
Guest Raven131
Posted
Tenchi Muyo by far. Also called Tenchi OVA

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...