Jump to content
OtakuBoards

who do you want to see the most?


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]is Hbomb even an admin here anymore? :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

He's not an admin (there are only two) and I haven't seen him around much.

He's on AIM every so often, but not on OtakuBoards. Maybe he lost interest. *shrug*
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
hold on a sec, I thought that when safer was a god, he was still considered to be an admin, so your telling me that only you and adam are considered admins, and that safer is merely just a super mod, and not to be considered as an admin?
Posted
wow, james has the admin title, cool, I guess I'm the only god around now....

and I don't see why people want to see what other members look like, its not like its important, although I will finally be posting my pic on the boards after I get the malta photos developed....
Posted
I wanna see MysticBabe, too, just 'cause she's so reluctant to put it up! lol :D and James, you're a cutie; your pic is just too small hon ;) hehe, and my pics are in my sig, it's just more convenient for me, 'cuz I'm always forgetting the URL
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]hold on a sec, I thought that when safer was a god, he was still considered to be an admin, so your telling me that only you and adam are considered admins, and that safer is merely just a super mod, and not to be considered as an admin? [/B][/QUOTE]

Safer's specific administrative capabilities aren't really relevant.

He is to be given as much respect as myself or Adam. He has the highest authority of any moderator/super moderator on our forums.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Wait, that's Miyamoto in your avatar!? I thought it was you James!! :eek: :eek: ...j/k [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, nope. If I were religious, Miyamoto would be God. ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]I s'pose y'all wanna see me, right? Here ya go... [/B][/QUOTE]

Um, you look cool....:rolleyes:
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Most of the members are here:


[url]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/otaku.gif[/url]


I got bored with updating it sorry.



Hmmm...im kinda curious to see what Adam, Safer and kuja look
like.

[url]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/otaku.gif[/url]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]well, I ain't no brad pitt but, ugh, ummm....

well, I ain't no brad pitt.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Nah, we're just not that lucky...
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yall wanna see me... just find a friend that has a PSX and FF8 YES I SAID 8... look at seifer and that is what i look like... thou i dont smile as much as he did... i used to think he was me... that is how close i look to him.... or when i dress up i look like kuja 'sept w/o the thong
and i hate pictures so dont plan on getting one... at least untill i get a IRL date w/ a girl here... any girl will do roflmao[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
y'all wanna know what I look like? take a look at james' avatar!

bwahaha! I am the greatest of all time, miyamato!
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]someone please shoot that annoying gerbil................
250+in 3 days firemac... u better start to extend ur lead this guy coming after you[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
but unlike firesuck, I don't give a d@mn about my post count

seriously though, you wanna see a pic of me? I'll post it when I d@mn feel like it! bwahahaha!:devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]heh...I doubt that anyone wants to see a picture of me... [/B][/QUOTE]

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing a pic of you cera, I bet your cute....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...