OtakuBoards

Sorry

Guest Tyco

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]i feel bad for the freshmans....hehe they get picked on alot and when they ask for directions they end up in the middle of nowhere *evil grin*:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]
LOL, this one freshman asked one of my friends where a certain hall was. she told her it was on the second floor (on a 1 story building:p). let's just say she took her seriously and started searching for it:devil: :laugh:

8th grade's pretty cool. ppl aren't as cliquey (sp?) as last year

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]I havent been around for a while , and 8th grade sucks. I wish I was still in 7th. [/B][/QUOTE]

Obviously you had enough time to touch Aya's *** though, lol.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]I havent been around for a while , and 8th grade sucks. I wish I was still in 7th. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You hate 8th grade?! Wowie, 8th grade was like the best days of my life...! Then again...I guess 12th grade this year is going to kick some major @ss![/color]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]the last year at a school always stunk... 5, 8, 12... cause you know ur leaving and can never come back... i liked 7, 10, 11 thou... college is kinda fun... but then mine is an hour if traffic is bad, and 25 mins if i can drive at my own speed :angel::cool: [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]