Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Sorry


Recommended Posts

Posted
I havent been around for a while , and 8th grade sucks. I wish I was still in 7th.
Guest Trotenks
Posted
i start 8th grade on tuesday but the teachers are cooler than the 7th grade teachers are at my school
Posted
u guys better enjoy ur school years until u guys hit college
for me, i got 3 years left n all my friends are scared in leaving for college
this is the only reason why u guys should enjoy it no matter what
for all i care, enjoy it if it does suck
Posted
i feel bad for the freshmans....hehe they get picked on alot and when they ask for directions they end up in the middle of nowhere *evil grin*:devil:
Posted
heres some tips i found for all incoming freshman
never ask for directions
never keep looking at the room numbers
keep ur eyes on your schedule
n if you know ppl in the upperclassmen, thats a good sign, just hope they dont turn your back at you
Posted
I've been there, in our school there are two bells, the eight minute warning bell and the go bell. in lunch, when freshman stand up to leave at the eight minute bell the seiniors yell "freshman!!!" and throw milk cartons at you......the horror....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]im not even gonna bother to ask you on what grade youre in james [/B][/QUOTE]

I graduated high school last year. I'm about to start a University course :)
Posted
Heh im Freshman this year it was confusing the first day but after that im use to it I got some of my frends in the upper grade to hang with.Eh so far a great year jus alot of works to do.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]i feel bad for the freshmans....hehe they get picked on alot and when they ask for directions they end up in the middle of nowhere *evil grin*:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]
LOL, this one freshman asked one of my friends where a certain hall was. she told her it was on the second floor (on a 1 story building:p). let's just say she took her seriously and started searching for it:devil: :laugh:

8th grade's pretty cool. ppl aren't as cliquey (sp?) as last year
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]I havent been around for a while , and 8th grade sucks. I wish I was still in 7th. [/B][/QUOTE]

Obviously you had enough time to touch Aya's *** though, lol.
Posted
It's not your fault that you can't be on and posting a lot....school's taking a hit on my ability to reach the fourms for a long period of time. As for now, I'm going year 12 right behind some of the college people here.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]I havent been around for a while , and 8th grade sucks. I wish I was still in 7th. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You hate 8th grade?! Wowie, 8th grade was like the best days of my life...! Then again...I guess 12th grade this year is going to kick some major @ss![/color]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]the last year at a school always stunk... 5, 8, 12... cause you know ur leaving and can never come back... i liked 7, 10, 11 thou... college is kinda fun... but then mine is an hour if traffic is bad, and 25 mins if i can drive at my own speed :angel::cool: [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...