conpiracymonki Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 [b][size=1] Maybe they feel that they need to help out their HTML-gifted son? :D[/b] I can see the snowflakes now. All you need to do is clear out all cookies, and refresh. [/size]
Darkness Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 Sorry, no snowflakes here. I just want some clothes and maybe some new tires for my car. *edit* Actually, I take it back. I clicked on the otakuboards sign and saw the snowflakes. Problem is, Darkness stayed online while his alterego(me) was a temporary guest. That doesn't quite make me feel good.
Break Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJeh [/i] [B][b][size=1] Maybe they feel that they need to help out their HTML-gifted son? :D[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=crimson]Heh, yeah. Shift, do your parents even know that you do all this graphics/HTML stuff?[/size][/color]
Shy Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 [size=1]I want the complete Goofy DVD set that comes out this December. It has all of his solo cartoons, including the "How to" series. ^_^ ..and I want a car. But who can worry about a car when Goofy is on DVD?[/size]
Mitch Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][size=1]I want the complete Goofy DVD set that comes out this December. It has all of his solo cartoons, including the "How to" series. ^_^ ..and I want a car. But who can worry about a car when Goofy is on DVD?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red]:laugh: ...heh, quite funny, lol. Well, I'd rather have a car then a Goofy DVD...but hey, I've already got my car, so I'll take the DVD *waits for Shy to get it so he can thieve it off of him*[/color]
Guest Matt Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 [color=red][b]I clicked the OtakuBoards gizmo and they changed. Odd, I deleted all the cookies and temp stuff, and that fixes it. Damn Mozilla.[/b][/color]
Sara Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 [SIZE=1]::looks bewildered:: ....Snowflakes? Anyhoo...I dunno what I want for Christmas. How can you think about Christmas--this week is HALLOWEEN!!!! Heh. I like Halloween. Mmmm. I'd like my own computer, I suppose, but its not like I have my heart set on it or anything. It's more like, "Oh. Huh. That would be kinda cool." But there are a lot of things that would be kinda cool. Case in point: a mattress would be cool. I've been sleeping on a cot for the last three weeks. But it's not exactly something I'd like for Pxmas. Some more recent version of Photoshop would be nifty. And a trenchcoat and fedora. Just because.[/SIZE]
Sere Tuscumbia Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 Heh. When I signed on, the first thing I did was stare at the front page for two minutes. Then I remembered that Christmas (or at least winter) was coming. Then it all made sense. I'm slow today . . . ^^;; All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth! No, really, a space heater for my room. It gets SO cold in my room, so I need something to warm it up. I would steal the one in the garage, but one, it doesn't work, and two, it's there for the cats. That and a cellphone. I really need a cellphone. And clothes for winter. I am tired of freezing at the bus stop, but that might be a mere memory by sophmore year. (Hopefully) during the summer I'll be taking Driver's Ed, and then once the year starts (Aug something) I'll be riding the bus for a little bit before I'll be able to get a driver's license. Oooo I want a driver's license . . .
Break Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][SIZE=1]And a trenchcoat and fedora. Just because.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=crimson]Yes, a trenchcoat would be very spiffeh indeed. I love them, and I really don't know why. I kinda like the way they flutter behind you when you walk.. ..etc.[/size][/color]
Semjaza Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 The DVD has all the Goofy "how to" and sports cartoons? Now I have something else I want heh. I'd like a kitty too while we're at it, but that's not going to happen lol.
wrist cutter Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 I get to go to Japan. Bwahahaha. So I guess that means I just want more money to spend there.
Ryan Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 [quote][i]Originally posted by Amiboshi[/i] All I want for Christmas is money....so I can buy the stuff I want, since no one seems to get me what I ask for anyway...[/quote] [size=1][color=firebrick] I have to agree. I always end up getting itchy, wool sweaters from my grandparents and aunts. Then my mother makes me wear them which is even worse. Try going a whole day with an itchy, wool sweater. Believe me if you haven't gone through the torture, be thankful. And if you have, you know how bad it is. But I know I am probably going to get a few more to add to my growing collection.[/size][/color]
Sara Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 [size=1]I can see the snowflakes now. Spiffy. Whee, itchy wool sweaters! Red ones are good. I don't like the color red, except in the winter. Because it's so bright against the grey sky and barren trees and fallen show. So red sweaters [even itchy ones] are very cool. And warm. Because you wear a turtleneck underneath, so it doesn't stratch you, and then you are even more warm, and can go walking outside in the grey without a coat to cover up your red sweater! Okay. I'm done for now. ^^[/size]
Genkai Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 nice flakes. uh, i wanna...i dunno.....Photoshop....a munky...UTADA HIKARU albums..!!!!! DVDs, etc.
Schrat Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 I like the snowflakes, very seasonable... As for Christmas, I want New lacrosse and football gear. Maybe a gc game or two, Wavebird(colored if they make em by then), and Idk something else, ill think of some stuff.......
Guest Kendo Clowmet Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 I only want a couple thigs. A PS2, Since ps1 is dead. A memory card for the ps2 and Kingdom Hearts *drools* and for my gba? Lunar legend, Metroid Fusion, LOZ: a link to the past, Super Monkey ball jr., Tony hawk 4, and kirby.
Nerdsy Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]I like it a lot better then the yellow ones that were up. Hm... I want Christmas Vactation for Christmas, and the new Zelda game. Some books, other games that might light my fancy, anything that keeps me from the boredom salamander.[/COLOR]
Defcon5 Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Break [/i] [B][size=1][color=crimson]Yes, a trenchcoat would be very spiffeh indeed. I love them, and I really don't know why. I kinda like the way they flutter behind you when you walk.. ..etc.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] My god! I thought I was the only one! What I want all depends on what I don't get for my birthday.
Guest Matt Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 [color=red][b]I also want a trench coat. It will go nicely with my neo glasses. :)[/b][/color]
Rain Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai[/i] [b]a munky...[/b] [/QUOTE] [color=blue][size=1]Yeah, a monkey would be good...but somehow I don't think I'd get it...:p I haven't really thought about what I want...I'm more worried that I won't have enough money to buy presents for people. By the way, I like the snowflakes...very wintery ^_^[/size][/color]
1337 Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 Nice job on the snowflakes, they're cool! Anyways, for Christmas I just want to be happy. :(
Rain Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 [color=blue][size=1]Actually, what I'd really like is to go to Victoria and see my cousins baby. He's about 8 months old and he's sooo cute...but I don't think that'll happen:([/size][/color]
Mnemolth Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Break [/i] [B][size=1][color=crimson]Yes, a trenchcoat would be very spiffeh indeed. I love them, and I really don't know why. I kinda like the way they flutter behind you when you walk.. ..etc.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Blame it on the movies... On a different note, rather than saying what you would like for Xmas, can some of tell us all what you're giving to others for Xmas. :D It doesn't have to be material goods. It could something as simple as a hand made card to your parents, or a valentine to that special someone, etc. Spoil the surprise? Well not if they don't visit these Boards! :p Don't tell me everyone you care about eside on these Boards?! :D :D
vegeta rocker Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 I finally see the flakes! Im glad they arent just floating everywhere just a little hint of x mas cheer.
Shinobi Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 I see them after "refreshing" i thought you meant little snowflakes falling, lol, but you eman the titles right? There very classy. And as for Britihs stuff beaing crap, i love my Stuff :D lol. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJeh [/i] [B][b][size=1]I don't see the snowflakes either... -_-; I hate English stuff If I celebrated Christmas, I'd probably be getting Kingdom Hearts and FFX (KH isn't out here yet). But since I don't, I'm going to have to whip out the money and buy them myself. I'd like a scanner too...[/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] This is dont like, i hate that, when poeple from England...wait, anywhere say, "English" stuff, I am not English, i don't have English stuff, i dont have Scottish stuff either! I have British stuff, this really annoys me, i aint getting on to you AJeh,but it really annoys me, i am Scottish, but i use British when nessesory i use Scottish (as in Scottish bagpipes and so on.) Anyway, just thought i'd state that, i hate it GRRRRRR ARRRRRRHHHH! I am getting clothes and money for X-Mas, Hitman 2,not unless i buy it on Staruday,my bro is buyin GTA:VC teh day it comes out. I'll proably get about £300 and clothes,hmmm that would be $466.50 corecct? Anyway thats my 2 cents :D cya and... Merry Christmas Otakus!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now