OtakuBoards

Rogue Trader

Galvatron

When the law of the future can't arrest an fugitive or stop some cult on a space station. Pepole call on a mercenary or a bounty hunter maybe a smuggler for an illegal trade. Better yet you can call on Jericho Inblade a man who knows the trade of a bountyhunter, smuggler and mercenary , the best of the best call Jericho Inblade if you need a job done.
The transmission cuts off and this day Jericho Inblade goes on his dangerous mission yet. It's eight am when he recives a call from his employer over his cell phone.

Man: Jericho Inblade I have a job for you, it deals with a cult lead by a man by the name of Zemdi, I need you to hunt him down along with his high ranking members.
Jericho: Well first give me the reason your after him.
Man: Reason is that I belive he is looking for something call the hyper stone located in the lost colony.
Jericho: Hmmm the hyper stone I do belive in the legend and I don't like cults, i'll call you back in a week.
Man: Fine but your so called rival that makes you second rate is after the lead already.
Jericho: Know one calls me second rate now that my rival is involved i'll get on the job today.
Man: Good just to let you know I have hired others you can work with them if you wish.
Jericho: I'll prove im not second rate to Markio Kane.

Later that day Jericho suites up as Lo-29 starts the Star Jammer up , name of Jerichos ship.

Jericho: Start the ship , as we begin a new mission with danger at each corner.
Lo-29: Sir why must you act like this ?
Jericho: Never mind your a robot you wouldent understand, set a corse for the traders district we might get some info out of that place.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i]Shin smashes a cigarette under his boot as he watches the Star Jammer fly off. This would finally be the day that he made the catch of the millennium. The day that he would finally catch the most notorious bounty hunter in the galaxy - besides himself, of course - Jericho Inblade. Shin gets up, but before he can walk to his ship, he feels an object placed at the base of his skull.[/i]

Voice: Going somewhere, Shin?

[i]Shin recognized the voice as being from his rival, Dash Rendar (yes, I got that name from Star Wars - so sue me). Dash had had it in for Shin ever since he stole Dash's prize bounty from under his nose. Revenge was the only thing on Dash's mind and it would be a cold day in Hell if we wasn't going to get it.[/i]

Shin: Are you sure we couldn't do this later? I have some business to attend to, Dash. I'm sure you understand.

Dash: You can talk all you want, Shin. The fact is, I've got you right where I want you and you can't escape.

Shin: Is that so?

Dash: Damn right, that's so. Put your hands in the air!

[i]Shin does as he is told and puts his hands into the air.[/i]

Dash: Turn around so that I can see your face...I wanna see the fear in your eyes before I put a laser in your gut.

[i]Shin slowly turns around. His hands are still in the air as he stares Dash right in the eyes.[/i]

Shin: This how you want it?

[i]Dash shoots a laser near Shin's boot.[/i]

Dash: I've had enough of your smartass remarks, Shin.

Shin: Is that so? Well, I must be going.

Dash: Oh no, you don't!

[i]Dash shoots his gun, but in his excitement, he misaims and Shin barely ducks out of the way. Shin breaks out into a run, takes out a smoke bomb from his coat pocket, and throws it at the floor. Smoke fills the area.[/i]

Dash: Damn you, Shin!

[i]Dash starts shooting wildly and steps through the smoke. Shin takes out his gun and shoots at the building behind them. Some debris falls from the building and lands in front of Dash, giving Shin just enough time to hop in his ship and fly away. Dash kicks the debris in a fit of rage. Shin sighs and leans back in his ship.[/i]

Shin: Another close call. Because of that idiot, I lost track of Jericho. That bastard's hard enough to track as it is; the last thing I needed was a delay.

[i]Shin flies off into the starry sky, starting his long search for Jericho Inblade.[/i]

Jericho: It never seems to amaze me how we keep going to the Traders District colony Lo-29.

Lo-29: I wonder why you like to go into the hell hole of all space colonies sir.

Jericho: It proves usefull time and time again and we can buy lots of good stuff and trade a bit, even watch the arena droids fight.

Lo-29: Everything is stolen, then they will sell it and I don't like watching droids kill each other.

As the landing dock of the Traders District colony opens the Star Jammer lands. Jericho and his flying disk like robot companion Lo-29 walk off from the Star Jammer into the Traders District. As Jericho looks around he can see merchents yelling, kids running, bums in the street, run down buildings.

Jericho: Follow me Lo were going to are hang out the lounge and get some information off the drunks and gamble a bit on the TV .

Flash ran with all her might down the hallway. She tuned a sharp corner sliding on the tile floor. Her hand touched the ground as she caught her balance and continued forward. Behind her heavy foot steps could be heard. A couple of voices shouted as the police chased her down.

Flash looked over the gun she had just ripped off of one of them. [i] Man, I could've done better than this![/i] She loaded the gun with ammo then cocked it. [i] I can't run like this forever[/i]

Flash whirled around and slid back her boots squeaking against the tile. She pulled the gun up to eye level and waited for the police to turn the corner. When They did two shots whent off.

The cowardly police turned and ran when they heard the shots. One wasn't so lucky though. His gun hit the floor before his body did. Flash smirked and sighed with relief. Then she felt a twitch of pain in her arm. she looked over at it and saw blood oozing from the wound. The second shot had been the gaurds.

Flash dropped the gun and clutched her arm. She was gunna need some medical attention...

"Hello how can I help you" jacen said into the comunicator on his ship. "Your partner has arrived in the tradeing district" the man on the other end said. "you mean that jericho guy. Ya i'm going" jacen said as he started up the burning star. After a couple of minutes the burning star came upon the trading district. After the ship landed jacen opened the cargo hatch. "Well might as well go find him." jacen said as he pulled down his goggles and got his motorcycle. He pulled out A wire from his goggles and put it in A hole jack on the motorcycle. "Esap lock down the ship until I get back" jacen said as he turned on the motorcycle. He herd some beeps as he speed down the road leaving the landing pads.

Jericho walks into the infamous lounge, infamous for the type of pepole who hang out their and for gambling on illegal brodcasted fights.
Jericho: Everytime we come to this place it's under new managment, well lets ask around.
Jericho walks up the bar area and starts to ask questions.
Jericho: Hey I hate to bother you lady, but do you know anything about a so called Zemdi that leads a cult.

Women: No I haven't heard anything about a cult leader sorry.

Man: I got some info for you.

Jericho: Really tell me what you have on this Zemdi.

Man: From what I hear Zemdi is a cult leader of a cullt but the name of the cult is unknown, also they say he has many political players working for him. So give up the chase because you'll end up dead

Lo-29: Belive me master Jericho will not stop for anything,

Jericho: Don't say my name out loud.

Women: Did you say Jericho as in Jericho Inblade ( pulls out a laser blaster ).

Jericho: Oh crap, damn you LO I should sell you .
Jericho jumps behind the bar counter and reaches behind his back for the shotgun. Jericho pop's up and fires shotgun shells at the women , she screams as the shell hit's her. Jericho ducks behind the counter as more bounty hunters stop what they were doing and began to fire at Jericho.
Jericho: Lo I need those shrapnel shells it's my only way out of this situation.
Lo-29 open's a little storage compartment under him and the Shrapnel shells drop next to Jericho. Jericho opens the shotgun to load his shrapnel shell into the futeristic shotgun.
Jericho: Hahaha time to eat pieces of shrapnel, oh by the way no one can catch Jericho Inblade.
Jericho fires the shorgun, as the shells fly they brake up into shrapnel and fly in all directions hiting some of the targets. Jericho once more ducks behind the counter as a barage of laser fire tries to hit him. Jericho keeps exchanging fire with the other bounty hunters it seems this brawl is going know were.

Jericho: Im running low on shrapnel shell's and if we stay here were going to die Lo, do something you robot you got to have some kind of weapon on you.

Lo-29: No sir i'll I can do is carry your ammo and hack in computers.

[I]Stupid thing!! I should've sold you at the last port!! Damn. How do I get to the next port if my stupid ship won't fly? Wait a minute... I got it!![/I]

Kitty wheeled around out of the cockpit and traveled to the cargo bay. "Damn!! Where did I put it???" She kept looking through the cargo bay, finally reaching a box saying "Captain only". She opened it, pulling out a radio.

Kitty:Hello? Is anyone there?

Voice:Who's that?! What the-

Another Voice:Shut up Kayo!! I think it's Kitty!!

Kayo:Well, well. If it isn't Kitty. I thought you said you'd never need our help. Is this true?

Kitty:Yes. But I only said that to you, not Proto. Put him on.

Kayo: What if I say no?

Kitty:If you want. But I'm only 2 minutes away from your illegal port. Do I have to come over there?

Proto:No need. What is it? More fuel?

Kitty:Yes. Hurry. My deadline is in 2 hours.

Proto: Deadline? You made a deadline for who?? I didn't think you made plans at all. Is this still true?

Kitty:Yes. I just make 'em for one person... Now hurry up.

Proto:Sure! Anythin' for you Kitty. Kayo, Maly, Diego. Get 18 fuel packs and head over to her courdinates. We don't want her to miss her deadline do we?

Others:Of course not! She'll have OUR head if we don't!

"This must be the place" jacen said as he pulled his motorcycle near a bar with holes in the windows and guns being fired. Jacen un plugged his goggles and pulled out his own guns and shot those in front of him who were shooting at the far wall of the bar. "That take cares of that little problem" jacen said as he walked in to the ruined bar. "Hey, are you jericho" jacen said to the guy at the other end of the bar. "Ya are you another bounty hunter" jericho said as he got up off the floor. "Some times but I was sent here to help you" jacen said as he shaked hands with jericho.

Flash made her way down the hall clutching her wound. She winced at the pain. The blood was starting to clot now but she was still bleeding. THe pain was unbearable. If Flash didn't stop the bleeding she could bleed to death...

Flash heard some shooting nearby. She turned the corner to find the room the shoot out was. the shooting stopped. Flash opened the door and stood there for a minute. Her vision began to blur and her hand dropped from the wound. Flash took a deep breth and her eyes rolled back. Flash fainted.

[I]The Dragon Portal lands in the docking bay at the Traders District colony. Kitty finds her weapons and steps out. Something is going on in the background. Kitty hears it...[/I]

[I]Gunshots... The action started without me. Stupid Kayo, Maly, and Diego. They stalled me on purpose!! Damn... maybe I can get a few kills...[/I]

Kitty sprinted up and down corridors, the gun shots getting louder, and then got to the room. But it stopped. Why did it stop. Kitty pulled out her shotgun and beam sword.

[I]Bam[/I]

The door shot open and there stood Jericho, Jasen, and a bunch of bodies.

Kitty: Damn... no one left Jericho? No fun...

Jericho: Calm down Kitty. There'll be more soon. Oh, have you met Jasen.

Kitty: No. Friend of yours? Or is he "unneccasary"? *smirk*

Jericho: Lower your gun and sword. He is on our side, for now. Just to let you have a little fun, how 'bout you keep your eyes on 'im, and one wrong move, and his fate is yours.

Kitty: Okay. Fine, it'll amuse me.

Jasen: He he...

[I]Even if there is some bloodshed, I hope we get out of here before that bounty hunter Shin comes along... If he does, we might be in for a little trouble. I wonder if Jericho Inblade can live up to the stories about him? If he can, we should have no problems. Wait... who's that on the floor? Flash!!??[/I]

Jericho looked at flash on the floor and got a worried look on his face. Jericho searched behind the bar counter for a med pack, and he was sure glad to find one.

Jericho: Hold still Flash I got to stop the bleeding .
Jericho applyied pressuer to the wound on the arm as Lo-29 gave a secured bandage around Flash arm, Flash moved a bit from the pain. Kitty has a sign of relif on her face to see Flash getting some medical help.

Flash: Thanks Jericho it seems like the pain kind of woke me up.

Jericho: Flash you need to be more carefull when your own your own. Kitty back off of Jacen but keep your gun pointed at him, now Jacen who sent you to help me and it better not have been Markio Kane or else.

"I realy don't know some one gave me A call and sent me to help you. I don't even know who markio kane is" jacen said. "Did the persion say who they are" jericho asked as he got up. "No the persion didn't say who they were" jacen said as he put his gun into his holster. Jacen took out A comuinicater and tossed it to jericho. "If you need me you can get in contact with me. So untill then i'm leaving. Esap start the cycle" jacen said. Out side the motorcycle engine started. Jacen jumped outof one of the broken window and left on his motorcycle.

Flash sat up and leaned against the door she had entered. She began to slide backwards and then she fell all the way back. [i] stupid swinging doors[/i]

Flash stood up and flexed the fingers in conected to the arm that was hurt. She winced at the pain. She shook her head.

[i] Man, now I won't be able to shoot. [/i]

Flash looked up at kitty.

Flash: Hey kitty I'm in a bit of a fix...can I tag along with yoou guys untill My arm gets fixed?

[I]If we have a wounded "member", that'll slow us down. Oh well, I've never been to good at being careful. Might as well.[/I]

Kitty: Sure thing Flash. I just hope your shooting isn't damaged too much.

Flash: I think I can handle it.

Jericho: Okay, we gotta get some more info on Zemdi. Anyone got any ideas?

Jasen: Maybe we can try a sub-level? I've killed a couple men with large bounties on their heads down there. Why not give it a shot?

Kitty: Sure, we don't have a time limit, do we? If we do, then we better hurry.

Jericho: You don't, I do. So-

Flash: Then we all do. We're in this together, [B]this[/B] time.

[color=green][i]Suddenly there was an explosion and part of the wall blew in, dust and debrs flying everywhere. An armored figure strides through the dust, rifle held high. It is Jace Onet'Chat, reknowned bounty hunter. He looked around ingnoring the cries, and dust. He spotted Jericho and walked toward him.[/color][/i]

[i]Shin walks up to the lounge where he heard that Jericho was at. Of course, on par with Jericho's reputation, he was long gone. But Shin wasn't expecting Jericho to be waiting for him. To catch a man like Jericho, you had to outwit him, and so far, Shin was the one being outwitted. He had never come across a person who had caused him so much trouble, but he rather enjoyed the challenge. He walks inside the bar and takes a seat.[/i]

Bartender: What'll it be?

Shin: Just get me a shot of whiskey. I can't afford to get drunk right now.

Bartender: Whatever you say, sir.

[i]Shin leans back and surveys the bar. The workers had done a good job in masking the fact that Jericho had been there, but Shin's expert eyes picked up the subtle signs of a struggle. The smell of gun powder was barely detectable in the air, but Shin could smell it easily. Shin slides his foot to stand up and his foot kicks something. He bends down to pick the item up. It is a shotgun shell.[/i]

Shin: I think that this pretty much proves that he was here...

[i]The bartender walks up to Shin with his shot glass.[/i]

Bartender: Here you go, sir.

Shin: Thanks.

[i]Shin downs the shot in one gulp.[/i]

Shin: Keep 'em coming.

[i]The bartender walks off.[/i]

Shin(whispering to himself): I need to find Inblade, but I don't know where he is...if there was only some clue...

Voice: You say you need to find Inblade?

[i]Shin turns around and sees his friend, Joseph Tristar. Joseph is tall with slightly tanned skin and dark brown hair. Shin pays close attention to the laser blaster in his pocket, but motions for him to sit down.[/i]

Shin: What're you doing here, Joseph?

Joseph: I was just in the neighborhood and I decided to drop in.

Shin: You're looking for Inblade, too?

Joseph: Yeah. Or rather, I was. The guy's just too hard to capture for a guy like me.

Shin: Yeah, he's the trickiest bounty I've ever tried to go after.

Joseph: You need to know where he's at, right?

[i]Shin stares at Joseph.[/i]

Shin: You telling me that you know where he is?

Joseph: Not exactly.

Shin: Then, what are you talking about?

[i]Joseph takes a shot and downs it in one gulp.[/i]

Joseph: Inblade is a bounty hunter, too. And I heard from a very reliable source that he's after a cult leader named Zemdi.

Shin: And who is this "reliable source?"

Joseph: Come on, Shin, you know it's not wise to reveal your sources.

Shin: Fine. Why are you telling me this?

Joseph: Because now you owe me one...

Shin: ...and when Shin Hazuki owes you one, you know you'll get paid back. I see. You got someone on your tail?

Joseph: Not yet, but I do have a price on my head. I'm pretty sure I'll be Inblade's next target after he takes care of Zemdi.

Shin: Why is that?

Joseph: I used to work for Zemdi. I was one of his best bounty hunters, but I didn't want any part of his cult. So, he decided to frame me for a crime and I got put in prison. I made a prison break a couple of months ago and I've been on the run since.

Shin: How can you be so safe out in the open?

Joseph: Don't worry about that. Just take care of Inblade...after he takes care of Zemdi, of course.

Shin: Gotcha.

[i]Shin gets up, pays the bartender, and walks out of the bar and into his ship. His engines blaze to a start and he flies off into space.[/i]

[I]Good. Flash has stopped bleeding. Now there won't be a trail to get to us.[/I]

Kitty: Jasen, how long will it take to get there?

Jasen: Um... it's a little bit further... I think.

Flash and Kitty: You THINK?! You don't even know where we're going??? What kind of bounty hunter ARE you?!

Jericho: Girls! Calm down! Look, I know this place like the back of my hand. Ah. Here we go!

[I]The door slides open. The many people there look up for a moment, then they go back to what they're doing.[/I]

Jericho: Hey sir! Do you know some one named Zemdi?

Man: Um.. uh, of course not!

[I]Kitty takes out her shotgun and points it at the man's face. The people in the room look up, drawing out guns for self-defense.[/I]

Kitty: How 'bout now? Huh? What's that? You'll help us?

Man: Y-yes! J-just lower your g-g-gun!

Man: Zemdi leads that cult named National Liberation Front , all I know it's made up of mercenaries who belive in his ways and some big political players.
Jericho: Is that so that makes two leads on political players, well do you have any thing else to add .
Man: No sir that's all I know.
Jericho notices some one walking at a fast pace from the building leaving. Jericho uses his ID scouter over his left eye to get an ID, it seems that Jericho cought him self a member of the cult. Jericho soon starts to follow him, the member takes off running.

Jericho: Everyone, split up in the corridors and try to catch him. He works for Zemdi.

Others: Right.

[I]The group splits up and Kitty takes the corridor to the right and turns left. She races through, wheeling around about 6 corridors away, and she spots the man. He doesn't see her, and goes into a room marked: Laundry Shoot.[/I]

Kitty: This is like on those stupid cartoons. This better not be a trap!

[I]Kitty slams the door open, the man stands there in what looks like a lounge, and he is talking to another man who runs toward the door. Kitty takes out her shotgun and beam sword, and point each at both men. Jericho slams through the door and sees Kitty.[/I]

Kitty: Jericho? I got the guy and a friend of his.

Jericho: Good work. Go round up the others and meet me here later.

Jericho: Well it looks like you have a price tag on you, it's not much but it's enough for a new sniper gun.
Man: Please who ever you are don't take me in , Zemdi will kill me inside of prison.
Man 2: Zemdi really can he has way's of getting what he wants.
Jericho handcuffs both of the men and sends a transmission down to the police station that he will be bring in a bounty.
Jericho: Thats two down tons more to find.

Kitty and the others burst through the door. Lo-29 looks up at his master and seems to be proud. Kitty just stands in the shadows. Flash sits down and sighs.

Jericho: Any of you got bounties on your heads?

Kitty: I do. Not a very big one. I doubt that it'll ever be paid. Heh. *smirk*

Flash: Mine ain't like yours Jericho, but it ain't to small either.

Jericho: Then the one with the smallest should go, and then run as fast as you can when and if the cops recognize you.

Kitty: Jericho, how are we going to find this Zemdi guy without making a big scene? He's got political menaces, low-class cronies, and a couple in the middle. We can't go making ourselves to visible, can we?

Flash: I hope this doesn't happen again. [I]Flash points at her arm and winces. The others frown.[/I]

Jericho: Well, we better get going, shouldn't we? So, who's got the smallest bounty.

Kitty: Jasen or Flash. You don't wanna know what I've done...

Kitty walks out of the room, they hear a clattering sound and gun fire.

Jericho: What? Kitty, not here, not now!

Flash: You know what she's doing?

Jericho: I've worked with her only once, but she's been known to be stupid like this. She'll shoot at someone for spilling a water on her shoes.

Flash and Jericho slowly open the door. To their surprise, Kitty is nowhere in the corridor, and 6 men lay on the floor with gun shots in their arms and legs.

Flash: What the-?!?!?

"I don't have any bountys on by head so i'll take them in" jacen said as walked up to jericho. "Good your right. Your basicly the only one of us who don't have A bounty on their head" jiricho said. "I'll see ya later when I get the money from the police" jacen said as he lead the men down the hallway that kitty left threw. "Shouldn't we go after kitty" flash asked as she got up.

[i]Shin's ship is flying through space.[/i]

Shin: I'm gonna have to do some deep research to get anything on this Zemdi guy...funny, I've never heard of him before. If he's that good at keeping his identity a secret, then I have some work ahead of me.

[i]Shin flies to the planet Persiai. It's a small blue planet that's known throughout the universe as a planet of culture. But that's not the reason Shin is going there. The reason is that this planet is also the location of the biggest stockhold of information on criminals in the entire universe. The best part is that it is available to the public. Shin could take a while counting up the number of times that this place had given him some great information.[/i]

Voice: Authorization code?

Shin: I'm sending it right now.

[i]Shin presses a button on his ship and his code is sent to the landing area.[/i]

Voice: Proceed.

[i]Shin flies his ship to the landing area and lands in a hangar. He climbs out of the ship and walks outside to the front.[/i]

Shin: Taxi!

[i]A small hovercar floats in front of Shin. He climbs in and closes the door.[/i]

Shin: Library of Criminal Activities.

Driver: Yes, sir.

[i]The taxi driver drives off.[/i]

Flash: What the .!!
Jericho: Who,what in hell did this I don't think it was Kitty. Lets just continue down the corridor.
Jericho and Flash continue down the corridor but Kitty is still no were to be found, they hear more gunshots to the right, Jericho is amazed to see Kitty trying to run from Markio Kane.

Jericho: Flash go hide , Kitty what the hell are you doing Markio is out of your league.
Markio: Jericho Inblade nice to see you old pal, it looks like you made a friend with a bounty on her head.

Kitty: Damn, I shouldn't have gone this way, oh well.

Kitty walks up to Markio Kane. Jericho and Markio are both stuned at her actions. Markio just stands there staring.

Kitty: Nice gun, did you buy it with a bounty, or did you just take it from a victim?

Markio: How did you know? I'm flattered. Anyway, I need a new payment and I'm gonna get it off of you.

Jericho starts to sneak up on Markio, taking out his gun, when Markio turns away from Kitty and now has the gun on Jericho.

Markio: Ah, ah, ah! Not this time, Jericho! Hey- what the?!

Kitty: Without your second weapon, you are defensless! And now, Jericho has your other one!

Kitty and Jericho both held one of Markio's guns in their hands. Jericho was still surprised after what Kitty had done.

Jericho: Is this how you got your first bounty?

Kitty: Pretty much. But then I killed 200 people with my old ship. And THAT got me my bounty.

Markio began to run past Kitty. She reached to stop him, but she missed, then she tried to shoot him, missing 2 shots, but got his arm on the third.

Kitty: Quick you idiot! Don't let him get away!

Jericho: Oh, yeah! Find Jasen and Flash and meet me in the hanger.