OtakuBoards

If You Could Fly, Who Would You Spit On?

DeadSeraphim

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]You've all thought about it before. While standing on that bridge, overlooking the expressway, you've wondered - "Imagine if I had this vantage point all the time... imagine the saliva-based havoc I could wreak on my archnemesis..." Unfortunately, only Superman can ever see those thoughts through to execution (which led to Lex's adoption of an umbrella at all times, trufax), but the rest of us can dream. AND DREAM WE SHALL.

So who would you spit on, and when? Remember, make your answer 'long' and 'detailed' and 'not spam', because this is OB, and any reply under two sentences is sacrilege. You have been warned - if the icy blades of the mods descend upon you and slice through your trivial posts like so much succulent pork for your [i]POOR POST QUALITY[/i] I cannot - and will not - be held responsible.

So yeah, anyway. Me? I'd spit on my friend Toby. Not for any reason, mind, just because, well, I'd like to think if he was in the same position, he'd do the same to me. He'd probably follow that up with a mile-high Cleveland steamer, but hey - that's just the kind of guy he is. As to where, I'd spit on him while he was going into his uni class, making it a big golly, so it'll be gross when he gets in, and realises - EVERYONE can see it.

Then he'd grin like a fool and pretend he put it there on purpose, but I'd know the truth. And I'd bring it up [i]all the time[/i]. "In life, Toby was my best friend. We killed orphans together, we drank to excess every other day, and this one time? I spat in his hair from 100 metres up. He will be missed."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

If I were in a very bad mood, I would probably spit on Paris Hilton or Britney Spears. Why, you ask? Ho ho, I'll tell you, DeadSeraphim. I'd spit on them just to watch their reaction. It'd be hilarious. I'd make sure to let them know I spit on them, too. Then, because I'm flying so high in the air, I'd pull down my pants and moon them.

After that, I'd probably get shot down by some security and my fun would be over.... or would it??!

[QUOTE=Broken Law]If I were in a very bad mood, I would probably spit on Paris Hilton or Britney Spears. Why, you ask? Ho ho, I'll tell you, DeadSeraphim. I'd spit on them just to watch their reaction. It'd be hilarious. I'd make sure to let them know I spit on them, too. Then, because I'm flying so high in the air, I'd pull down my pants and moon them.

After that, I'd probably get shot down by some security and my fun would be over.... or would it??![/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS.[/font][/color][/size]

[Size=1]Well...granted, I could fly I wouldnt spit on people, I'd take a bunch of water balloons with me, and throw them as hard as I can at certain people. like that guy who tries to be friends but cant, the girl that's on her phone while driving on the M25 and cant hear a single thing I'm trying to tell her, my old geometry teacher, certain celebrities like, the aforementioned Britney Spears and Paris Hilton....

and Jessica Alba, no not cos I hate her, it's cos I would wonder how hot she'd look wet. =)

there are more people on this list but...I dont like droning on.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]:shifty: Absolutely no one. I'd enjoy flying, but spitting? I'd drop water balloons so long as I wasn't too far up since someone did that on a bridge and it cracked the windshield of a car going underneath. So I wouldn't want to hurt someone. But to spit? Nope.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Broken Law]If I were in a very bad mood, I would probably spit on Paris Hilton or Britney Spears. Why, you ask? Ho ho, I'll tell you, DeadSeraphim. I'd spit on them just to watch their reaction. It'd be hilarious. I'd make sure to let them know I spit on them, too. Then, because I'm flying so high in the air, I'd pull down my pants and moon them.

After that, I'd probably get shot down by some security and my fun would be over.... or would it??![/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]If I'm flying over them, I'm taking a dump on them. Never would I pass up that opportunity. I'd even make a tshirt saying 'I shat on Paris Hilton and Britney Spears.'

As for who I'd spit on, lots of people. I'd spit on every celebrity I came buy, every politician, and every world authority. I'd make sure I pulled in some snot for a few certain targets. I'd spit on Randy, Simon, and Paula, and twice on Ryan Seabreeze.

I'd then go back in time and spit on everyone I ever read about.[/COLOR]

From 100 meters, would it be fatal, like a penny off the Empire State building?

I think I might choose random bald heads, since they'd know what was going on. It sounds like fun. I'm feeling very much like a pigeon when I think about this, bald people and newly washed cars. I want to find my old boss's escalade and drop pebbles on it.

[COLOR=DarkRed][QUOTE=White][COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]I don't really care who I'm spitting on, I'd just spit randomly as I fly through the air. Perhaps a dog.[/font]

[SIZE=1][I]I hate dogs.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]I take it back, I'd spit on anyone who would spit on a dog. :p[/COLOR]

*laughs hardly*

Ah, I would surely spit on fat people. I have no idea why, but I don't like them at all. For a couple of reasons really. For example, being fat shows something about them. They are lazy (obviously), they don't really care about themself enough to do something, they are addicted to something un-healthy, and a couple of other things.

I'm not trying to be mean to anyone on this forum (I'll tell you why later in this post). I just seriously don't like obese people. They don't look good, smell good, and probably won't live too long. I think that people who are fat are a bad example of human beings. Seriously, I don't hate anyone more than a fat person. I don't know why, I just hate them so much, that I don't think that I would be able to hold myself to just spitting on them.

Well, I would like to say that if there is a fat person, but they are an awesome person, then I don't mind them at all. They have honourary non-fat status. I mean, I wouldn't like them as much as I would if they were to be thin or in shape. Thin people can do more stupid things and not get me angry. A fat person can come up to me and say something stupid and I would beat them in the *** until they are thin. Yet, a thin person can come up to me and say the exact same thing and I would laugh it off.

My hate for fat people is as to a fat person's to a diet.

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]*laughs hardly*

Ah, I would surely spit on fat people. I have no idea why, but I don't like them at all. For a couple of reasons really. For example, being fat shows something about them. They are lazy (obviously), they don't really care about themself enough to do something, they are addicted to something un-healthy, and a couple of other things.

I'm not trying to be mean to anyone on this forum (I'll tell you why later in this post). I just seriously don't like obese people. They don't look good, smell good, and probably won't live too long. I think that people who are fat are a bad example of human beings. Seriously, I don't hate anyone more than a fat person. I don't know why, I just hate them so much, that I don't think that I would be able to hold myself to just spitting on them.

Well, I would like to say that if there is a fat person, but they are an awesome person, then I don't mind them at all. They have honourary non-fat status. I mean, I wouldn't like them as much as I would if they were to be thin or in shape. Thin people can do more stupid things and not get me angry. A fat person can come up to me and say something stupid and I would beat them in the *** until they are thin. Yet, a thin person can come up to me and say the exact same thing and I would laugh it off.

My hate for fat people is as to a fat person's to a diet.[/QUOTE]

Ah, so you have abandoned the faith you so vigorously spreaded here just a while ago. You know, the one that tells you to love thy neighbor and not to judge people but to leave that to a higher power... *coughhypocritecough*

Seriously, I would spit on you. No matter if I could fly or not.

[quote name='Aaryanna][COLOR=DarkRed']I take it back, I'd spit on anyone who would spit on a dog. :p[/COLOR][/quote]
[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Ah, you know I'm just kidding, Aaryanna. ;)

Oh and I thought of someone else I'd spit on. A member of OtakuBoards, even! I'm not going to say who but I would spit on them given the chance.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Sandy]Ah, so you have abandoned the faith you so vigorously spreaded here just a while ago. You know, the one that tells you to love thy neighbor and not to judge people but to leave that to a higher power... *coughhypocritecough*

Seriously, I would spit on you. No matter if I could fly or not.[/QUOTE]

*laughs*

Yeah, seriously. Who does that guy think he is? Ah, who am I kidding?
Ah, though you are right, I've always hated people. I mean, I can't say that I never had and nor can anyone else. What can I say for myself? Nothing really. I can't say that I've been acting "Christian like" lately.
I can't say that I've really say that I've been doing anything that is really "Christian like" lately. With that being said, I've pretty much laid "Christian life" aside. Because I wasn't really fooling anyone else besides myself. So, I desided to just set most of that garbage aside. Ah, I've been having more fun anyway. But what I can say, is that I haven't really been living out what the Bible says and never really lived it to the full extent. I suppose the only thing I can say is, "sorry for being a ***** before." (And I really mean that, I actually got annoyed with myself)

[quote name='Peanut']I agree with Sandy, your the first person I'd spit on.[/quote]

Go for it. I suppose that I would deserve it for being and idiot before. Seriously though, I bet there has been people on this forum that has quit something and regret everything that they did before. :/

WOW

Hanabishi Recca you have completely surprised me, i really kind of admired your love of God. I have never gotten to that level and it was kind of an inspiration.

As for spitting on fat people you are dead wrong. There are many diseases that can cause obesity that have nothing to do with addiction.

Your thyroid over or under reacting, or even genetics. Not saying that all fat people aren't at fault but that is a very rude and biased statement.

My roommate eats nothing but low fat food and works out but she is over weight. She has an over active thyroid and that keeps her weight kind of high.

But you know what?

She is beautiful, not like you. I really respected you and you have spit on it (literally).

If you are having issues with your faith then i am sorry, but if you were ever truly on the path of the lord than it will find you again. I'm not even religious, but i believe in him and worship religiously. I am spiritual in my own way.

A bad example of a human being is a person who has lost their way and takes it out on others.

Guest NIKI12345
Hmm well I would spit on the ***** who tried to trip me today. No I would not fly and spit on her I would go up to her face and spit on her. Man she was talking bad about my best friend Gilbert. She is such a ***. Oh I would spit on the kid who makes fun of white people or Angie. *Smile

[QUOTE=vegeta rocker]She is beautiful, not like you. I really respected you and you have spit on it (literally).

If you are having issues with your faith then i am sorry, but if you were ever truly on the path of the lord than it will find you again. I'm not even religious, but i believe in him and worship religiously. I am spiritual in my own way.

A bad example of a human being is a person who has lost their way and takes it out on others.[/QUOTE]

Ah, well sorry. I never really think that I would ever have an impact on anyone because I was always told I was an *** not a good guy. I didn't stop loving God, I am not able to go to church. Therefore, I am not ever able to get told what I'm suppose to be doing at this point in my life. I never get told who is the one who made the stars, sun, and moon. I'm only told that I'm the one that is the pathetic excuse for a human being. I'm never told to go on. So, I suppose that I'm the one to blame for me ignorant attitude. For letting people run over me and change myself.

I didn't really think people would take it that hard. It was a couple of months back when I posted last (before this week or so) and now people here are being abusive. Man, I'm getting more abuse than when I was talking all that stuff you guys don't believe.

Oh, also... If the fat person is cool, then there is nothing wrong. They have honourary non-fat status. I suppose I have changed a bunch.

*Edit*

Anyway, we are getting off of subject. So, if you want to continue this conversation, PM me.

And about my faith finding me again... we will see soon enough, ya?

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]I was always told I was an *** not a good guy. I didn't stop loving God, I am not able to go to church. Therefore, I am not ever able to get told what I'm suppose to be doing at this point in my life. I never get told who is the one who made the stars, sun, and moon. I'm only told that I'm the one that is the pathetic excuse for a human being. I'm never told to go on. So, I suppose that I'm the one to blame for me ignorant attitude. For letting people run over me and change myself.

I didn't really think people would take it that hard. It was a couple of months back when I posted last (before this week or so) and now people here are being abusive. Man, I'm getting more abuse than when I was talking all that stuff you guys don't believe.

Oh, also... If the fat person is cool, then there is nothing wrong. They have honourary non-fat status. I suppose I have changed a bunch.[/QUOTE]Well I wasn't around when you were being more religious, but if someone is telling you that, unless you've really done something to deserve it, then they are the ones who are a jackass, not you. And even if you aren't able to go to church, there's nothing to stop you from studying the bible or which ever document it was that you were into before.

I may not believe in religion myself, but that doesn't mean I expect others to have the same belief I do. So believing or not believing, it's entirely up to you. ;) I can guarantee that if I disagree it will only be a matter of opinion. Instead of feeling like you are not nice due to your statement in this thread. But if you're sorry for the statement then as far as I'm concerned it's forgotten.

Anyway...as for the who would I spit on? It's more of a I'd clobber anyone who spit on my friends, not online of course but in real life. I can't see any reason for spitting on someone.

Guest Heero yuy
I would probably spit on my A-hole of an English teacher, that I had during my junior year of highschool. That lady hated me, and went out of her way to either embarass me in front of the class. What really made me mad was we had to do these huge essays to pass and get credit for the class. Well, I missed her class when she gave out the syllabus for the assignment, I was off setting up the P.A. system and running Bass amp rig checks for the battle of bands in the school gym.
By the time I was done, class was over. So I went over and see what I missed. She didn't give me a syllabus, she just said I had a six page essay due on Wednesday. But on the bus, my friend who was in the same class took an extra one for me...and I realize there were requirements and certain formats the essay needed to be in. Plus, she gave me the wrong date, it was due on Monday. She tried to screw me over....

Oh, I would spit on her...with the most nastiest of loogies there is.

[COLOR=DimGray]Who would I spit on? Well for me it's "who would I **** on."
Everyone who's made fun of me at school. Four score and one year ago, people called me gay.[/COLOR][COLOR=Blue] Well here you go fella! A brown little pile for your hair![/COLOR]

[COLOR=SlateGray][CENTER](White ,I know it's me.)[/CENTER][/COLOR]

[quote name='White][COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Oh and I thought of someone else I'd spit on. A member of OtakuBoards, even! I'm not going to say who but I would spit on them given the chance.[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]I wonder if you would be so eager to spit on a fellow member if you knew that many of us might get you back in return. :p Though I doubt I'm the one you would spit on, at least I hope I'm not! lol

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

Personally like Sandy I'd let off a good phlegmy one right on top of Hanabishi Recca purely because he judges people based off of their appearance rather than their personality. I've met plenty of fat people [hell I used to be one] and plenty of thin people, and in my experience, thin people are worse jerks than fat people. [/SIZE]