OtakuBoards

If You Could Fly, Who Would You Spit On?

DeadSeraphim

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

Personally like Sandy I'd let off a good phlegmy one right on top of Hanabishi Recca purely because he judges people based off of their appearance rather than their personality. I've met plenty of fat people [hell I used to be one] and plenty of thin people, and in my experience, thin people are worse jerks than fat people. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Wait, so now you're saying that because I'm thin that makes me a jerk? Isn't that what Hanabishi Recca was saying? [spoiler]Aha, I'm just kidding. I know what you meant.[/spoiler] :whoops:

No, it's not you Forgotten. I don't even know you, lol. The quest for who White would spit on continues!

[CENTER][img]http://www.orangelazarus.net/groupsounds/images/smilies/emot-iiam.gif[/img][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']I wonder if you would be so eager to spit on a fellow member if you knew that many of us might get you back in return. :p Though I doubt I'm the one you would spit on, at least I hope I'm not! lol[/quote]
[size=1]Ah, but that's the thing... no one would care if White spat on this member. From what I've read in this thread, I would assume he'd be greeted as a hero if he did. :p[/size]

[color=crimson]I suppose the melodramatic anger I'm seeing here is because Recca made an attack on a group of people naively without recognizing there being a larger story behind the situation that exists. I'd like to imagine the prior statement stirs an epiphany in select posters in this thread and I don't need to say more. :p

Hanabishi Recca, I don't really understand your situation fully but I hope you work it out. Like others I disagree with your generalizations about overweight people. Granted, gluttony can be a cause of obesity but there are other issues that can be at work. My father, for example, takes an anticonvulsant medication that causes weight gain. So, just take into consideration the causes of obesity can vary.

Personally I'd make it a goal to spit on landmarks more than people because that sounds cooler to me. Spit on the Empire State Building, Sears Tower, Golden Gate Bridge, Brandenburg Gate, Hagia Sophia, Angkor Wat, Taj Mahal, Saint Basil's Cathedral, Taipei 101 and many more I can't think of, lol.

For the purposes of this thread we'll say I end up spitting on tourists across the world.[/color]

[quote name='White][COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Wait, so now you're saying that because I'm thin that makes me a jerk? Isn't that what Hanabishi Recca was saying? [spoiler]Aha, I'm just kidding. I know what you meant.[/spoiler] :whoops:[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

[SIZE=1]No way White, I'm calling you a jerk for having more female fans than me. ;) [/SIZE]

[quote name='Aaryanna][COLOR=DarkRed']:shifty: Absolutely no one. I'd enjoy flying, but spitting? I'd drop water balloons so long as I wasn't too far up since someone did that on a bridge and it cracked the windshield of a car going underneath. So I wouldn't want to hurt someone. But to spit? Nope.[/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Psh. I'd spit on Aaryanna. Why, you ask? Anyone who would deny pseudo-infinite power doesn't deserve it. Bwa ha ha ha! Or maybe I would spit on my high school psychology teacher. He was a prick.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed][quote name='Farto the Magic][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Psh. I'd spit on Aaryanna. Why, you ask? Anyone who would deny pseudo-infinite power doesn't deserve it. Bwa ha ha ha! Or maybe I would spit on my high school psychology teacher. He was a prick.[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]You missed the part where I said I'd spit on anyone who would spit on a dog. You're not one of them, are you? :p

Actually when it comes down to it, why bother with spit? If I'm going to get someone, I'd use something like a super soaker and really nail them. Now that would be fun! :catgirl: [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Aaryanna][COLOR=DarkRed]You missed the part where I said I'd spit on anyone who would spit on a dog. You're not one of them, are you? :p

Actually when it comes down to it, why bother with spit? If I'm going to get someone, I'd use something like a super soaker and really nail them. Now that would be fun! :catgirl: [/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]I did not miss that part...I chose to pretend it never happened. And yes...I spit on dogs every single day. I enjoy nothing more than ruining some unsuspecting dog's day.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']Personally like Sandy I'd let off a good phlegmy one right on top of Hanabishi Recca purely because he judges people based off of their appearance rather than their personality.[/SIZE][/quote]

Damn right, you've got to [i]know[/i] someone before you can judge 'em. Otherwise it's a no go.

And, Des, I didn't resign - I [i]retired[/i]. Those sex scandals had nothing to do with me giving up the modship, I swear...

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Pah this question is too easy. If I could fly I'd hack up giant amounts of phlegm on a certain member of the US Army.

I'd stay away from spitting on dogs though. Why would I want to waste good phlegm on a poor innocent dog when I can ruin some plonker's day?[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=Shinmaru]Damn right, you've got to [i]know[/i] someone before you can judge 'em. Otherwise it's a no go.

And, Des, I didn't resign - I [i]retired[/i]. Those sex scandals had nothing to do with me giving up the modship, I swear...[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Damn right Mike, this is OB, two or three posts is enough to form an accurate opinion of someone. ;)

As for the sex scandals, well I for one feel the Red Light District has lost some of it's charm since you've been gone. [/SIZE]

I wouldn't nessecarily spit on anyone if I flew, and there is a very good reasons for this. I possess an altearnative form of fire with much more ammunition although spitting is probably a viable form of humiliation towards many of the celebrities that deserve it.

[quote name='Shinmaru]And, Des, I didn't resign - I [i]retired[/i']. Those sex scandals had nothing to do with me giving up the modship, I swear...[/quote][color=#4B0082]I don't care about the specifics. All I know is that the once intimate relationship between my boot and your nads is now relegated to long distance. :animecry:[/color]

[SIZE=1] Spitting on an unsuspecting person sounds fun. Even so, I spit on the daily bases already. How un-lady like it might be but I hack one across the FDR with my best friend every time we walk to school. It?s a contest sort to speak whose spit can go farther. Sadly in the morning the FDR can be filled with traffic, so lots of cars have my DNA on them. Now what happens if there?s a murder inside that car? I am the first person the cops will look for.

Now if I could fly I would hack one right on English teacher, Justin Timberlake, and the guy from American Idol who stays on that show because of his great hair. I wouldn?t mind swashing some hair remover in my mouth before spitting on him. I do fear that I might have to fly to the poison control center afterward. Hnn, yet the list grows ever so bigger everyday. [/SIZE]

[quote name='PWNED']I wouldn't nessecarily spit on anyone if I flew, and there is a very good reasons for this. I possess an altearnative form of fire with much more ammunition although spitting is probably a viable form of humiliation towards many of the celebrities that deserve it.[/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Now that is a kick butt idea. Make sure you hit Paris Hilton first. Then get Brittany right after she gets out of rehab for like the millionth time.[/color][/font]

[B][COLOR=Navy]"Hello, My name is Geoge W. Bush...ummm...I like to raise taxes!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]"No...Sir...you can't have that in your speech...lord, we don't want another daily show comment about us from Jon Stewart..."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]"Can I go play golf?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]"...Sir...we don't have time for that!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]"...Well...what should I say in my durned speech?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]"...Well... how we are doing a very good job...and we're trying to stop the war on terror...and uh...well. Nothing about-"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]"Can I say I like raising oil prices?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]"No...sir...umm...I'm gonna get Chaney on the phone...you just....sit here..."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]"Well gosh durnit I wanna play g- Good lord I gots hit by a hockerwad!!" [/COLOR]

...Did that not tell you who I want to spit on and why? [/B]

[quote name='Baron Samedi][size=1']I'd spit on all the other flying people who think that being able to fly grants them the right to spit on people of their choice, and then fly away like a *****.[/size][/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Just a waining. If you spit on me just because you can fly, you know I'll come back and spit on you.

Then I'll get on to the set of Desperate Housewives and spit on Eddie because I hate that lying be-yotch for [spoiler]breaking up Susan and Mike[/spoiler] Who cares if she's just an actress? I still want to spit on her.[/color][/font]

Guest loveless lover
I wouldn't spit, it's not ladylike. but If I was a guy, I would hock a fat one all over my dad.