Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Adam

Administrators
  • Posts

    320
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Adam

  1. Just saw IGN's video of the game. It looks REALLY fun and the graphics are outstanding. Mario looks really good too. I think my favorite scene in the video is when Link is approaching the tree stump - it was at that moment when I was like 'THIS is a Zelda game, this could work really well'. -Adam theOtaku.com
  2. Nintendo = Win. End of story. -Adam theOtaku.com
  3. Best games: Chrono Trigger FF2/FF3 Super Metroid Zelda Contra -Adam theOtaku.com
  4. Hm... If I could change my name, I'd change it to "theOtaku.com", that' be a good way of promoting the old site. -theOtaku.com theOtaku.com OtakuBoards.com
  5. I got kind of obsessive with Mario Golf for the GBC. My character is level 99. Anyway, I went to try playing real golf once, and the person I went with was impressed at my general knowledge without ever playing before. So it can help a little I suppose. -Adam theOtaku.com
  6. I'd feel comforted knowing that soon, things will turn around. Almost everytime, after a bad day, you'll have a really good day to compensate for it. Best, -Adam theOtaku.com
  7. Adam

    Proud

    I'm very proud of these boards now:) Things have seemed to improve dramatically on all fronts and the quality of topics has risen greatly. I used to kind of avoid coming here because half the topics would only be 3 words long and they'd take forever to load, but now it's much better. Best, -Adam theOtaku.com
  8. Adam

    Tantalus

    Good art, like always Voodoo.. -Adam theOtaku.com
  9. [url]http://pantransit.reptiles.org/mirror/tunak.ram[/url] Enjoy, hahahaha -Adam theOtaku.com
  10. Those are shots from the Dreamcast Soul Calibur:). I'd *hope* the GameCube version would look nicer. Best, -Adam theOtaku.com
  11. You can now add your own custom avatars once you've hit 500 posts. This is kind of a reward for your staying with us for so long:). You don't have to email them to us or anything, just go to your profile and then edit options, and then change your avatar. It'll give you place to upload it. Best, -Adam theOtaku.com
  12. Some people have no lives. It's just so much easier for me to ban them and then delete all their posts (only takes a few seconds) than them to register and spam. Sigh, -Adam theOtaku.com
  13. Pulp Fiction 100%. -Adam theOtaku.com
  14. Hm... the graphics look really good but I hope it's not like a true 3d fighting game. So much of MK is based on projectiles which only really works in a "back-and-forth" fighter. Hopefully they'll be able to bring MK back to its former glory. BTW: My favorite character's Scorpion. -Adam theOtaku.com
  15. I just hope that the helmet doesn't block your vision too much. Best, -Adam theOtaku.com
  16. Adam

    The Thing

    I think it looks horrible to tell the truth:). Best, -Adam theOtaku.com
  17. I have to go with the Karate Kid, that was just a classic. -Adam theOtaku.com OtakuBoards.com
  18. Hm... I was talking to James and we were deliberating on the ramificiations of actually restoring post counts. One problem is that we have so many really awesome titles and having members with so many posts kind of takes away at the fun of discovering those said titles. So we'll see. -Adam theOtaku.com OtakuBoards.com
  19. I think that was just a tech demo using FF3/6 characters showing what N64 FF games would look like. Unfortunately, that was before Square dropped N64 support and went with Sony. I saw a movie of it somewhere, it looked really fun. Best, -Adam theOtaku.com
  20. I'm going to attempt to restore post counts, this is the official "POST YOUR OLD POST COUNT" thread. Please respond with the amount of posts your old v2 user had. No cheating, I can easily verify the information. If the number you give is way off - not only won't you get your old posts back but you'll be reset to 0 as well for wasting my time:). Best, -Adam theOtaku.com OtakuBoards.com
  21. I liked the Daily Otau:). Best, -Adam theOtaku.com
  22. I don't like that smile much either, don't worry, give it time and I'll add a bazillion more smiles for your posting pleasure. Best, -Adam theOtaku.com
  23. I like your discoveries Matt:). Best, -Adam theOtaku.com
  24. Wow, the B button isn't a bean anymore and the handles seem longer than I remember. Maybe I've just been out of it for a while. Best, -Adam
  25. Adam

    Testing

    [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/images/logo.jpg[/img]
×
×
  • Create New...