Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. two years and 1 day ago. "Brother do you wanna play?" "No not now." "Why not?" "Because i dont want to okay? Now go out of my room!" Sometimes I think my brothers hates me, that he wanted to have an other brother. Now i don't think that anymore, because I think back at two years ago. [I]There was a battle going on on the street. They used knifes. We didn't knew it was going on at the time that we were there. one guy grapped a gun he shooted at a other. The bullets missed and came my way. I closed my eyes because I was scared. a second later I hered a scream. I didnt dare to watch, but when I opened my eyes i saw that my brother lied on the ground in front of me. he jumped in front of the bullets just to save me.[/I] That's why I don't think like that anymore. I can't even think like that anymore. he is dead. I feld guilty for thinking that he didnt liked me when he laid there. But i hered him talking with his last breath. he said: "Sorry for giving you the idea that I didn't loved you."I didn't even cried out of sadness, more out of happiness that he did loved me.
  2. *sniffle*
  3. Hope is light. And there where light is is dark. Sometimes your trapped in darkness, Youre affraid. Then you dont have hope. Hope for getting out of the darkness, Hope to see light again. But if u believe in yourself you can get out, out of the darkness and see light again. Trust is the same. If u dont trust your friends or family, You will be trapped in the same darkness. But if you trust yourself and your friends or family you can break out, out of the darkness and see the light again. The End................
  4. [I]It's the year 2491. In the modern city Gofto are the children playing out side, the mothers are talking together and the men are working. At one day the earth is shaking. Over the whole world are cracks in the ground that are spitting lava. The earth is shaking even more and more. And out of the cracks near by Gofto is comming a vulcano. On the top of the vulcano stands a huge dark castle surrounded by lava and out of the gargoyles on it comes lava too. At the same moment as the vulcano stands still, there are coming demons, devils and dragons out of the castle.[/I] [I][B][COLOR=firebrick]THE EARTH HAS MET HIS DISTRUCTION[/COLOR][/B][/I] And it's up to [B]6[/B] characters to stop this before the world is doomed. Post you character like this: name: age: Gender: App.: weapons: (you may use guns and something like light sabres) Armor: (like Mega-armor or something) Bio: this 1 is mine: name: Tyron age: 23 Gender: male App.: Black hair with spikes in it and 1.96 mtr tall weapons: ION laser, lasre sabre and (my fav) Diamond melter. Armor: Mars protar (Armor made of a crystal from Mars.) Bio: Silend in normal live, but in battles he is a lot less silend.:D
  5. A long time ago there where 3 races: The Galligars, the Ferontarc & the Ulimika. info 'bout the Galligars: the Galligars are beast wit great strenght but low wisdom. there elemetal is earth. This is the Galligars stat. Strenght: 78 defense: 46 Wisdom: 12 Weapon skill: 39 info 'bout the Ferontarc: the Ferontarc have got high wisdom and defense. they can choose 1 elemental and there weapopn skill is even lower then the weapon skill of the gilligars. strenght: 41 defense: 57 wisdom: 84 Weapon skill: 34 info 'bout the Ulimika: they are good with the weapon and average weapon skill and wisdom (50 is average) and good battle power. strenght: 64 defense:62 Wisdom:53 Weapon skil: 56 name: age: weapon: rank: (you start with 8 and I keep raiting you higher if you are good) elemental: (fire metal thunder water ice earth or Hell fire :devil: ) bio: strenght: defense: Wisdom: Weapon skil: (how good he is with the weapon he has)
  6. [center] [IMG]http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/1913/011boodutch03noir.png[/IMG] When you're [b]alone[/b] And life is making you [b]lonely[/b], You can always go downtown [IMG]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1056/001intro001borders.png[/IMG] When you've got worries, All the [b]noise[/b] and the [b]hurry[/b] Seems to help, I know, downtown [img]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4434/002intro002borders.png[/img] Just listen to the [b]music[/b] of the traffic in the city [b]Linger[/b] on the sidewalk where the [b]neon[/b] signs are pretty [img]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6827/003flashcamera001.png[/img] How can you [b]lose[/b]? The [b]lights[/b] are much [b]brighter[/b] there You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares and go downtown [img]http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/7029/004text001.png[/img] Downtown, things'll be [b]great[/b] when you're Downtown, no [b]finer[/b] place for sure, Downtown, everything's waiting for you [img]http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/7198/005text002.png[/img] Don't [b]hang around[/b] And let your [b]problems[/b] surround you There are movie shows downtown [img]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3605/006text003iran.png[/img] Maybe you know Some [b]little places[/b] to go to Where they never [b]close[/b] downtown [IMG]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9905/004revolvertxt.png[/IMG] Just listen to the rhythm of a gentle bossanova You'll be dancing with 'em too before the night is over [b]HAPPY AGAIN[/b] [img]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6109/007text003laughing.png[/img] The lights are much [b]brighter[/b] there You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares and go downtown [img]http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1259/008text003maybe.png[/img] Downtown where all the [b]lights[/b] are [b]bright[/b] Downtown, waiting for you tonight, Downtown [b]You're gonna be alright now[/b] [img]http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4260/009thefaint2.png[/img] And you may find somebody [b]kind[/b] to [b]help[/b] and [b]understand you[/b] Someone who is [b]just like you[/b] and needs a [b]gentle hand[/b] to Guide them along [/center] [center] [font=trebuchet ms]The guy who had been hitting me was losing his touch. It was either the exhaustion or just plain boredom. I would offer him to whistle a tune, but for some reason I reckoned he would not appreciate it. They wanted information. Who I was, what I did, where I was from, what I was doing out there and of course [b]who[/b] I was doing it [b]for[/b]. The first question were easy to answer genuinely, but naturally guys like the one with the awful sewer breath which he was projecting heavily into my face made it harder. When I told them what they asked for they would beat me until they were sure. It took some broken ribs before they would consider me hurt enough to sincerely mean my answers, which remained the same. By the time I lost conscience, they knew about all I had to spill. [/center][/font] [center][indent][size=1] [b]Name:[/b] Dutch, B. [b]Age:[/b] 46 years old [b]Occupation:[/b] Freelance (Photo)Journalist [b]Short description of subject:[/b] - dark brown hair, steadily silvering - green eyes - 6'2" tall - 178 lbs - several visible birthmarks on face - long black worn out leather jacket - camera bag with dim greens, blues and reds [b]Interrogated subject's behaviour:[/b] The subject did not need much convincing to tell us the information we required, most of the time. Sometimes the guy would act like a clown and try to be a wise guy, and constantly he was whistling or singing songs until we would remind him we did not appreciate it during our interview. Does not seem to feel threatened much by pain, but that could easily be a façade. Sometimes his cynical side would come up to taunt us, but that was taken care of smoothly every time. [b]Further notes:[/b] Subject mentioned a brother, Dylan. That's all the information on relatives we got out of him. [/size][/indent][/center] [center][img]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5404/010eye02.png[/img] I knew that by the time I would wake up, the head ache would not be the result of a beautiful romance with a bottle of whisky the night before. I sure hoped there'd be some left to convince me otherwise, though. [/center]
  7. [url=http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/jpg/Part1.jpg][IMG]http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/small/Part1.jpg[/IMG][/url][url=http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/jpg/Part2.jpg][IMG] http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/small/Part2.jpg [/IMG][/url] [url=http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/jpg/Part3.jpg][IMG] http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/small/Part3.jpg [/IMG][/url] [url=http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/jpg/Part4.jpg][IMG] http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/small/Part4.jpg [/IMG][/url] [url=http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/jpg/Part5.jpg][IMG] http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/small/Part5.jpg [/IMG][/url] [url=http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/jpg/Part6.jpg][IMG] http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/small/Part6.jpg [/IMG][/url] [url=http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/jpg/Part7.jpg][IMG] http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/small/Part7.jpg [/IMG][/url] [url=http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/jpg/Part8.jpg][IMG] http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/small/Part8.jpg [/IMG][/url] [url=http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/jpg/Part9.jpg][IMG] http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/small/Part9.jpg [/IMG][/url] [url=http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/jpg/Part10.jpg][IMG] http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/small/Part10.jpg [/IMG][/url] [url=http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/jpg/Part11.jpg][IMG] http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/small/Part11.jpg [/IMG][/url] [url=http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/jpg/Part12.jpg][IMG] http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cyberpunk/discworld/small/Part12.jpg [/IMG][/url]
×
×
  • Create New...