Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. What is the story behind Majora's mask? I don't get it really. Can some1 explain it to me?
  2. Indrid: What the hell?! Tristam! A little help here please! Tristam: Man! I just had magic in my face! Valen: Youre not going anywhere. [I]Valen makes himself ready to attack, but Tristam allready forsaw such a move and kicks him in his family jewels. [/I] Tristam: I know it's low, but I'm Low so it doesn't matters. *grinnes* Tyron: Man that's even low for youre kind. [I]He stands up and takes a fighting position again.[/I] Tyron: Youre not passing me by youre dirty tricks. Tristam: No, not me. [I]Lacroix who just awaked kicks Tyron in his back.[/I] Karina: take this! [I]She throws ninja stars in Tristam's legs. He drops.[/I]
  3. [I]Tristam lies there. Life less. But then he tackles valen and stands up.[/I] Visor: Indrid! I got you this time! [I]He pulls up his hand, but his face turns white.[/I] Tyron: Visor? What's wrong? [I]He sees a sharp point of a staff throu Visor.[/I] Tyron: Oh no! Visor! [I]At that moment Lacroix comes in and slams Tyron into the ground.[/I] Lacroix: You wont get far. Karina: Come and get me if you want to fight! Lacroix: You? Karina: What? Affraid? Lacroix: Im never affraid! [I]He runs at Karina with high speed, but Karina drops herself on the ground and uses her feet to throw Lacroix against a rock behind her.[/I] Karina: Now what's up for Indrid! [I]She runs at Indrid and hears Visor speaking.[/I] Visor: Man! Was that all you got? [I]He jumps up and he has no scar throu his body. Only a hole in his T-shirt.[/I] Visor: Bad luck.
  4. Tristam: My face! You're gonna get it now! [I]Tristam begins attacking Valen, but he is so raging that Valen can dodge it all.[/I] Tyron: Lacroix! Lacroix: *busy in watching the fight going on* what? Visor: Take this! [I]Visor dashes toward Lacroix and slams him repeatly in his stumache.[/I] Tyron: Indrid. Youre the last left. Come on! Indrid: *also confused about the two battles* Eh.. Yeah right.. [I]He takes a fighting stance and wait's for tyron to attack.[/I] Tyron: You first. Indrid: Oka.... Get off! [I]Karina grabbed Indrid's neck and begins too squeeze harder.[/I] Lacroix: Argh! I... Had enough! [I] He grabs visors right arm and swings it against Karina. But Karina throwed Indrid in front of her.[/I] Indrid: Ouch! You fool! Tristam: *A bit calmer* Switch from opponent! [I]Tristam slams against Karina's chin and grabs her neck.[/I] Karina: Help! I can't breath! [I]Tyron kicks Tristam away from karina and draws the demolishion blade.[/I] Tyron: Take on someone of youre own size!
  5. Name: Tyron Apoco Age: 23 Hight: 1.96 mtr Weight: 78 KG Clan: Sealander Weapon/s: Demon blood green light saber and an Ion Gun. Description: Long black hair and a scar throu right eye. Presonality: Doesn't talk much in a fight. He is pretty serious and never looks happy. But behind that he isn't so bad. Rank: Gunmaster Ship: The Crusador Bio: His whole family died in a space excident. He was the only survivorer. He finally got a job at the Crusader and now he's gunmaster.
  6. Boo

    Ray of Hope

    Sounds good. Im in for it. ____________________ Name: Tyron Age: 20 Birthmark: On his back there's a skull with bloody red eyes and blood druwling out of his mouth. (Death) Bio: Tyron never knew real parently love. As a child they died. He had too go to his umcle, but when he got there he heard that he was dead for allready 3 years. Since then he lived in the woods. He has already been selected and found by the Oracles.
  7. I did: Wooper Cindaquil gastly onix (only for beating the gym)
  8. A little bit short, but Still..... pretty good.(for a shorty)
  9. Tyron: Grrrr! Take this! [I]Tyron shoots a ball of electricity to Indrid.[/I] Indrid: Why should it work this time? Last time it didn't even had any effect. Tyron: This is why! [I]He made the bal go up and Indrid looked at it. Now that he wasn't watching at tyron, Tyron slammed him against it's chin.[/I] Valen: You'll pay! [I]Now Valen dashes at Indrid.[/I] "Forget about me?" [I]Tristam grabbed Valen and throws him against the city wall.[/I] Visor: Eh bro. Why are we the only two left? We'll never win! Tyron: Win by teamwork. [I]Tyron makes his phantom blade glowing.[/I] Tyron: Lets get ready for battle.
  10. Boy: Flareon! Fire blast! Tyron: Dig! Apache: Slash! Flareon: Flare! [I]The Fire blast missed and Apache came up out of the ground.[/I] Boy: Flareon come back! Referee: They both have only one pokemon left, out of 4. Boy: Weepinbell! Tyron: Apache! Slash! Boy: Weepinbell! Razor leaf! [I]Apache slash the leafs with his slash.[/I] Boy: Now! Sleep powder! Tyron: Dig! Apache: Sandslash! Weepinbell: Weepin! Bell! [I] The sleep powder missed, but also the dig missed.[/I] Boy:Vine whip! Tyron: Earthquake! [I]But the sleep powder reached him, before Apache even made a move.[/I] Boy: Now! Mega drain! [I]The weepinbell used a mega drain on Apache and Apache was KO.[/I] Referee: The weepenbell wins! The challenger wins this match! He earned a Apoco badge! Tyron: Great battle. Youre the second one to defeat me. Boy: Cool. Thanks a lot for the badge. Tyron: You earned it. Please come back to spiritown. ------------------- Is this a good town name?
  11. Gate Guard: Open the gate! Gate soldier: Yes sir! [I]As the gates open the soldiers run towards the three villians.[/I] soldier: I'll make you pay! Tyron: [I]This is it. Act like a soldier![/I] [I]As soon as the first soldiers attack the three men, they are being blatsed away.[/I] Karina: Man! What are we going to do? [I]That wasn't a smart move of her. Lacroix heared her.[/I] Lacroix: Good. They're here to. [I]Visor runs at Tristam and begins fighting.[/I] Valen: Come on! What are we waiting for? Let's go!
  12. I allways give'm nicknames Feraligatr: Crocky Tyrphlosian: Burner Sandslash: Apache Quagsire: Rhyno Haunter: Pulveriser Espeon: Volver Umbreon: Volvie Ampharos: Guardian Kinglar: Scisderi Scyther: Slyzer Beedrill: Stinger Geodude: roller Rapidash: Dasher Meganium: Razor Squirtle: Tinyturtle Entei: Vulcano togepi: gehaktbal Mr.mime: mimer Lickitung: licker Magmar: BURNOUT Snorlax: SNORK [size=4]And a lot more![/size] Also I gice my unknown nicknames like A, B or C
  13. Well a movie as a gift :P It's a bit fast. But......
  14. Tyron: Ask a helmed and put youre hair underneath it. :D It worked with me once. You probably know that you can't have long hair in the military.*grinnes* Visor: ask a halmed quick! Karina: Got one! Valen: they are here! Tyron: Time for quite a fight.
  15. Tyron: Think! They killed everyone! They weren't the ones who destroyed towns. They probably don't know we're here, so we can attack them with the element of surprise. Valen: We just have to make sure they don't see us. We just have to act like the other soldiers so that they don't see us so quick. Karina and Valen: Ooooooooh!
  16. Visor: With this army and us, we'll never lose! Tyron: Let's just give it a try. We can't make a plan anymore, they're to close.
  17. Tyron: Where could he be? Eve: He should be around here somewhere. [I]Tyron saw something walking and called Eve.[/I] Tyron: Eve! Wasn't that him?! [I]They ran after it, but no... It was a animal.[/I] Tyron: Cool let's ask him the way. [i]Tyron starts talking to the animal.[/I] Tyron: There was a boy about a hundred meters further. Eve: Must be him. Tyron: It's easier searching on an animal. Let's call some deers. [I]And from behind the bushes, two deers appeared.[/I] Tyron: Yay! It worked! Eve: I have never rided on a deer before. How do you ride it? Tyron: I'll talk to it. [I]He started to the deers and they ran off.[/I] Eve: What did you told them? Tyron: That Valen had bread with peanut butter in his hand. :D
  18. Crusher: Rati! Raticate! Racate! kid: Oh no! totodile! Tyron: Don't show up here again before you have a croconaw. you don't stand a chance now. Expacially not with youre hoothoot and youre sentret. Kid: I thought this was the easiest gym. Darn......... [I]But he couldn't complete his sentences or another trainer stepped inside. It was a girl with long red hair and jeans.[/I] Girl: I hope youre in for a lose because you wontwin this![/I] Kid: Man! You wont win this! He's to strong for you! Tyron: What Pokemon do you have? Girl: Mareep, Sunflora, pidgeotto and scizors. Tyron: Ok then... two against two. Girl: I'll choose scizzors! Tyron: You don't get it. It's two pokemon vs two pokemon. Girl: Oh! You choose first! Tyron: Sure. I'll choose Apoco and Volver. Girl: Then I'll choose scizzors and pidgeotto. Tyron: You may begin. Girl: You shouldn't have done that. Scizzors! Steel wing on umbreon! And Pidgeotto, Aeroblast on Nidoking! Tyron: Switch! Volver: Umbre! Apoco: Nidoking! [I]The attacks missed and Volver jumps on Apoco's horn.[/I] Tyron: Apoco! Horn attack on pidgeotto! Girl: Huh? [I]Volver jumped on Pidgeotto's back and starts biting.[/I] Girl: What the? Tyron: Rock Slide on Pidgeotto! Girl: Scizzors! stop him! [I]But it was to late. Volver jumped off of Pidgeotto's back and the rock slide hitted it fully.[/I] Girl: Come back! Scizzors! Crab hammer on Nidoking! Tyron: huh? [i] The Crab hammer hited and Apoco was allmost fainted.[/I] Tyron: Horn drill! Girl: Steel wing on Umbreon! [I]The horn drill missed and the Umbreon fainted by the steel wing.[/I] Tyron: Try it again! [I]This time the horn drill did hit and Scizzor was fainted.[/I] Tyron: Great battle. Try again.
  19. Tyron: Not much luck with the mask eh? [I]Tyron stopped ragins a wile ago when every spot on the ground around him, was covered.[/i] Karina: They're pulling back! Link: Yahoo! Happy: Psst. Link! He has the mask! Link: Who has what mask? Happy: Gagon has Majora's mask. Link: Wha?!
  20. [I]As they walk towards Wandors, Tyron does a sneaky laugh.[/I] Valen: What? Tyron: I know a really fast way. We'll just go with the river. Visor: Great idea! *sarcasme* But...... HOW?! Tyron: Just cut down some trees and voila! a boat. Karina: Lets get moving then! [i]They cut down some trees and bind them togethr with a piece of rope that Visor had in his pocket.[/I] Visor: And I'll say it ones again! To Wandord! [I]They are being carried by the river now by full speed. They must be first in Wandord, they must! Karina is the first who sees the walls of Wandord.[/I] Karina: Wandord! We're here! [I]They step of the boat and put it on the land. Then they walk in the gates and run to the castle.[/I] Valen: We have to warn the king! Guard: About what? Tyron: There are three man coming this way and they have allready destroyed a lot of cities! Guard2: Well, I don't think they can do that in their own. [I]Visor stands on the walls of Wandord to look out for them. But then his face turns white. He runs to Tyron and the others and tells them they're coming.[/I] Tyron: Argh! We can't count on their help! They want they're city to be destroyed! [I]The first guard begins to believe it and watches to the second guard. He looks like he believes it to, so the guard walks away.[/I] Valen: And where is he going? I thought you didn't believed us. [I]The guard doesn't talk.[/I] Guard1: Close the gates! Put the soldiers on their place! We're gonna give them a warm welcome. [I]All of the soldiers took their places and wait for the three mans to arrive.[/i]
  21. Name: Tyron Apoco Age: 23 Occupation: Pilot Bio: also abonded as a kid. He had to find a way to survive. And after a few years he could become a pilot. Apperance: long black hair, scar throu right eye and 1.96 mtr tall.
  22. Hope they come in the Netherlands............
  23. Tyron: It should be Wandord. They are attacking all of the cities where strong fighters are. Wandord should be on their road. Watch. [I]Tyron grabs a stick and begins drawing in the sand.[/I] Valen: They are going on one direct way. And they're taking a way throu all cities where strong fighters are. Karina: I get it. They want to train. Tyron: Exactelly! That's why we should be first to arive in Wandord.
  24. Tyron: Count me in! [I] Tyron stands on the right of Link and starts shooting.[/i] Karina: That Demon distructor did the trick, but I think it's allmost up. Tyron: Darn, you're right. [I]He grabs his Phantom blade and begins slicing heads off.[/I] Link: Hey come on! We can't hold it this long! Karina: Come on Happy! Happy: Yeah! [I]They all begin fighting now. But after Tyron killed a group of moblins, he got stook in his arm.[/I] Tyron: Argh! [I]He falls on the ground, thinking of his friends that are allmost out of power, but still fighting.[/I] Tyron: I can't quit! Not now! [I]He begins raging with the phantom blade.[/i] Happy: Duck! He's getting crazy! [I]As they duck on the ground, Tyron slashes off the head of every Moblin that comes within two meters distance.[/I] Link: Let's just take the moblins that are further away from him. Otherwise he may cut our heads off to.
  25. Tyron: You don't get my plan. We'll wait for them in the next city. Visor: Oh! Few! [I]Visor looks happier again.[/i] Karina: So no human bait? Valen: Nope. Karina: We're just gonna wait for them to destroy another town?! Tyron: No we'll stop them Before they even harm it.
×
×
  • Create New...