-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
Karina: Oh no! The water way is full of ice! Tyron: Cruncher! Stay close to us so you'll be under volvers protection and break the ice with youre bite. Cruncher: Croco! Naw! [I]They Jump on Blastoise and Cruncher breaks the ice infront of him.[/I] Kei: We have to be in time. Tyron: By the way; The pokemon who's doing this is Mewtwo. They don't know much about him. So does the pokedex. Karina: That's why Volver isn't effected by him. Kei: Exactly! That's why he'll come in handy. Tyron: Darn! I forget to leave a note at the gym door! Kei: So? Tyron: You don't get it. My gym is visited a lot that's why our town is pretty full of trainers. If I leave, the trainers will also and the town will run out of business. Karina: And you think that's more important than this? Tyron: I like my town you know. [I]After a wile they are over the half of the lake and the water begins to whirl.[/I] Tyron: Dodrio! Kei. If you stay on Blastoise too get throu the ice, we'll fly on Dodrio. Ill send him back, as soon as we are on the other side. Chruncher! Listen to kei okay? Cruncher: Croconaw! Kei: Okay. Cruncher, blastoise, let's go!
-
BTW: this was based on the Quote in my siggy :D I just made a poem on it :D
-
Yay! I found a brown metapod! Only I don't know what to do with the item he's holding. It's still in my box so I have too loke what it is. It is said it can make other pokemon shiny too. Sure hope so :cool:
-
Man! Look at my poems and you'll get youre answer on the queastion: Wich did you liked most? :D
-
[size=1]-Deleted the poem from my life. It was too sad.-[/size]
-
Eve: Good. What'dya wanna eat? Tyron: No meat for me. Valen: Why don't we all have some cat meat? *evil grin on his face* Eve: Grrrrr! *morphes into a cat* Tyron: Grrrr! *morphes into a tiger* Valen: Just kidding! Just kidding! Tyron: Good! *morphes back* Eve: *morphes back* Then lets make some dinner. Valen: Few! Hunter: You barely survived that. *grinnes* [I]Eve comes back with dinner in a mom and they finished eating in half an hour.[/I]
-
Tyron: This is absolutly sure. It's Mewtwo. Pokedex: Mewtwo. A psychic pokemon. No further information. Tyron: I have you Volver. But im gonna see Kei just incase. [I]He runs throu the storm too the pokecentre. There he runs too the backdoor and opens it. There's a Dodrio that's ready to carry somebody throu the storm.[/I] Dodrio: Do! Dri! Joy: Lucky he isn't effected, because of Volver. Just keep Volver out of the pokeball and he wont act weird again. Tyron: Okay. Thanks for keeping it for a while. Bye! [I]He left towards Mint town. But then... He sees a flame coming Right at him him.[/I] ???: Good you're allready here on a pokemon you can ride on. Tyron: Kei! Let's go!
-
Happy: Ill just give you the masks. Tyron: But wich one for who? Happy: I don't know yet. [I]They wait till Link comes back.[/I] Karina: What masks should we get?
-
Bummer! I had too read Goatman before I did this! This looks a little, but just a little bit like it, but it still both are farm animals with superpowers. :( Man! too bad it wasn't original :(
-
Till now it's pretty cool. (expecially the dream piece of the story :D)
-
Apocomon: Grrrr! Apocomon digivolve too! Demon: Demon! Renamon: Youre not strong enough! [I]The River of power was near Renamon..[/I] Demon: NOOO! Demon digivolve too! A Demon: Armor Demon! Grrr! [I]Armor Demon jumps infront of Renamon.[/I] A Demon: Renamon! Argh! Get away from there! [I]Renamon jumps away and Armor Demon does the same.[/I] A Demon: Argh!....... Metal Seadramon: *grinnes* You think you can stop me? Bad luck. Im not gonna waste energy on you. [I]He goes away in a sec and Armored Demon falls on his knees.[/I] A Demon: Man... That hurts.... De-digivolve....... [I]He falls on the ground and passes out.[/I] Renamon: thanks.
-
Tyron: Huh?! Why aren't the pokemon effected anymore? boy: Yay! bulbasaur! Youre back! girl: rattata! Tyron: Volver what do you think that happend? [I]Volver looks tyered. But he still has a black field around him. It looks like he is fighting against something that isn't here.[/I] Tyron: Were you the one that?.... Volver: Umb..... Re!.....ON! [I]It looks like the black force, blows away and Volver drops on the ground.[/I] Tyron: Im going to take you to Joy. [I]And again he goes too Joy.[/I]
-
Tyron: Wait a minute. Volver. Why aren't you doing weird? Volver: Umbreon. Umb. *he just sits there relaxed* Tyron: nurce joy! Dark pokemon don't seem to be effected by this power. *calls Kei again* By the way; Dark pokemon aren't effected by this power. Kei: Thanks. That helps me a lot. [I]They hang up again and Tyron walks outside. He sees all of the pokemon outside, doing weird.[/I] Tyron: This is not good. I have to go too Jenny. [I]He runs too Jenny's office and sees a lot of trainers in front of the door. He barges throu and steps in the office.[/I] Tyron: Tell everyone that Dark type pokemon aren't effected and that you can use headbutt on pokemon that do act strange and put them back in youre pokeball. Jenny: Ill do that.
-
Tyron: Wait up! Kei: What's wrong? Tyron: I don't need the nuggets. And I can't use a water stone. You can have them back. Kei: Keep them. Tyron: Im not taking them. You can better give them too somebody else. I wont take it. Kei: Why not? Tyron: I just stopped team rocket of stealing a fellow gymleader. That's just my duty as a gym leader. Kei: Fine, but please spread the words. Tyron: I'll try, but I can't promise they will listen. Most of the people here are very hardheaded. Kei: Try the best you can. Tyron: I will. [I]He waves her goodbye and walks back too the gym.[/I] Tyron: Wait. Ill first go too Jenny and Joy too ask 'm too tell it around. [I]After he did it, (they hardly belived him till he told about Kei) he went back too his house and fell asleep.[/I] -----next morning----- Tyron: Volver! Faint attack! Girl: Seel! Aurora beam! Seel: Seehee! Seel! Seeheeheel! Volver: Um? bre? [I]The seel started dancing and Tyron grabbed his mobile phone.[/I] Tyron: Hello Kei? A seel here is acting quite strange. He is turning rounds and rounds.
-
Name: Tyron Age: 23 Race: Wolfmen (half wolf at day. weerwolfat night) Class: Deathhand (if its Okay with you) [I]Deathhand is the best class of wolfmen. They are very strong so they have no weapon except for claws or knuckles. They are also smarter than the other wolfmen.[/I] Bio: His village was attacked by soldiers. His parents died. after he thought he killed the last one. A soldier slashed throu his eye. After that Tyron killed him. Appearance: Like I said: scar throu right eye, he is 1.96 [B]mtr[/B] tall and wears a black leather armor. Personality: He doesn't talks so much. Expacially not in battles. Weapons: Vampire claw and spiked knuckle. Other:
-
Darn.... There aren't many signing up. Please people; Sign up.
-
Tyron: Thats some strong snorlax you have there. Boy: How do you know? Tyron: I can see it at a pokemon. Boy: Well, thanks and thanks for the drink also, but I have to go. Bye! Tyron: C ya! [I]Tyron walked back too the battlefield and Begins too train.[/I] Tyron: Let's call Karina too ask how things are going at her gym. [I]He calls and she picks up the phone.[/I] Tyron: How are things going down there? Karina: I lost. Tyron: So? I did too. Karina: You did? Ha! Don't make me laugh! You never lost as a gym leader before! Tyron: Now I did. But it feels releasing. Karina: What do you mean? Tyron: Well, it started too get boring because I won all the time. Now that I know there are STRONG trainers left. Im full of confident again.
-
[I]Tyron sits and thinks. He thinksabout the masks and forgets to warn Link. After 3 hours he wakes him and he lies, but he can't sleep.[/I] --------------Next morning------------- Happy: Wake up you two! Karina: Huh? *jawn* Link: I am awake. And Tyron too. Tyron: There were more masks right? Happy: Yeah. karina: Can't we use two other masks than?
-
Tyron: Youve got a point there. Karina: Let's go then. [I]They walk towards th city and see that it still is completely empty.[/I] Happy: Now that there is no one here, we can go to the finest hotel. $_$ Tyron: Yeah. We have too sleep well for "the big battle". Link: Well the. Lets catch some sleep!
-
Tyron: Man! They wont give up! Demidevimon: hehehehe! Apocomon: Crystal Claws! [I]Apocomons claws begin too glow and he is ready to continue his battle.[/I] Apocomon: Diamond Slash! [I]He slashed at the demidevimon and made them all KO, but they kept coming.[/I] ___________ [I]After 5 hours of non stop battling against demidevimon.[/I] Tyron: Wew! Let's go. Apocomon: ...Yeah..... [I]They go back and Tyron puts Apocomon into bed.[/I] Tyron: Youre one tough guy.
-
Wolf: Huh? [I]A power he can't discrive flewed throu him.[/I] [I]Meanwhile at the others.[/I] Karina: How do you control something like that? Tyron: You don't control him. You can summon him. It's a kind of magic. Karina: Ah ha.
-
Very good! Can you do some more with rime? but even without it; really good!
-
Apocomon: Im gonna make a walk in the forest. Guilmon: But it is dangerous out there in the night! Apocomon: So? I saw Renamon slip away and I bet she needs some help out there if she gets attacked. Guilmon: Count me in! [I]They walk into the forest and see Renamon slamming at trees.[/I] Renamon: I can't even break a tree. Guilmon: We can't either. Renamon: Huh? [I]Apocomon slams against a tree.[/I] Apocomon: OUCH! Youre right! We can't! Ouchy ouch! Renamon: Did you follow me? Guilmon: Yeah. Renamon: Why? Apocomon: It's dangerous here at night. Just go back to the spa and sleep. We'll figure away too make you get youre digivolution data back. Even if it is the last thing I do! Renamon: Thanks and I am tyered. [I]They go back and as they arrive Blackagumon is stilll watching throu the hole.[/I] Apocomon: Man! Get some sleep! Blackagumon: Youre right. They allready are sleeping anyways. [I]Then they fall asleep.[/I]