Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. He is strong and [QUOTE]and even Return [/QUOTE] Return is better than Fly too. Just make sure ur pokemon likes you enough.
  2. [i]As Mara walks out, she allmost walks into a beastman.[/I] Beastman: Im sorry. Mara: Doesn't matter. Beastman: My name is Tyron and yours? Mara: Tyron? *the name goes throu her mind* eh... Mara. Tyron: are you a time wizard? Mara: Yes why? Tyron: I was looking for a time wizard. Is it true that the magic of the wizards is going badly? Mara: WHat do you mean with that? Tyron: That some spells don't work anymore.
  3. :D depents on where you live or going on vacation :D els im coming after you!:devil:
  4. Tyron: Ill go look for some weapon shop. everybody: Okay c ya. [I]Tyron walked around the market and saw a weapon shop. Or at least; He walked into an alley and saw it. He walked over too it and saw the same blade as his father had. He asked how much it costs and it was a really low price. It was an excellent metal and a good grip. He putted it on his back and searched for the others. expacially Visor.[/i]
  5. "Puppetmon." Guilmon: What did you say? Apocomon: I think it'll be puppetmon of forest. Gyromon: I can't remember. Guilmon: WHy do you think that? APocomon: He's a forest mega digimon. I heared he allready caused trouble a long time ago. Gyromon: I can't remember! _________ Sorry for the short post, but I have to go to bed allmost :D 22:00.
  6. Name: Darth Raider Age: 23 Species: Darth Maul's race Weapons: Bloody red laser sabre Force Powers: just pull and push, lightning, just jump and lift up (he throws an enemy high in the air) Vehicles: just a speeder. (that thing what Darth maul was sitting on) Bio: unknown bio. They only know that he was found on a deserted planet and trained to become a high sith.(I mean Darth :D) Description: Looks like darth maul, but he has his spikes on his head in one row and a scar throu his right eye. Other: Nufin really
  7. Nope. Me neither. Mewtwo is just like (expacially in the first movie): Oh no! He's the strongest pokemon in the world! But Tyranitar is the strongest. Except against fighting type, but don't fear Machamp. He's one of the slowest pokemon there is :laugh:
  8. I only told Blizzard is better. I didn't say with better accuracy, but he hits all the time with me.
  9. Wait! I found it again! Man! It really is a less funnier now :( [size=1][I]last edited by Dark_apocalyps[/I][/size]
  10. Yay! I finally readed this and wew! I was really LOL. Ill wait a min for the next one
  11. I havent heard about this too. Hmmmm...... MAybe I have too go out some more
  12. Visor: You monster! Wolf: I'll make you pay! Indrid: You? A little pet like you? Dont make me laugh! Tyron: Grrr! You murderers! I wont let this happen again! Tristam: I dont know what you're talking about! What have we done too youre "belovened" before?
  13. Apocomon: Hey Terriermon! Terriermon: What? Apocomon: Shall we trade you for Blackagumon? Terriermon: Hey! [I]And Apocomon falls on the ground of laughing.[/I] Apocomon: We're gonnna win right? [I]No answer....[/I] Guilmon: Right?! everybody except for Apocomon: YEAH! Apocomon: *mumbles* everybody except for Apocomon: Hooray for Guilmon! Apocomon: *sarcastic* Hooray! Oh guilmon, be our leader! *mumbles again* Terriermon: DOnt be such a dork! APocomon: *looks really angry at Terriermon* What did you say?! Terriermon: Eh.... Dork? Apocomon: *normal again* Okay. Im not. Ill quit doing so negative.
  14. Keep the hyper beam and the extreme speed I tell ya! Oh no. You can replace the extreme speed for Ice beam or even better: Blizzard, but don't change HYPER BEAM!
  15. Boo

    Two Poems.

    [QUOTE]Hope & trust Hope is light. And there where light is is dark. Sometimes your trapped in darkness, Youre affraid. Then you dont have hope. Hope for getting out of the darkness, Hope to see light again. But if u believe in yourself you can get out, out of the darkness and see light again. [/QUOTE] Now I remember! I made a hope one myself too!
  16. Oh yeah! Get rid of poison powder and give sumfin like GIGA drain. No way! Keep Hyper beam! It is a strong attack and fly isnt. [size=3]DONT GIVE ANY POKEMON HM'S INSTEAD OF STRONGEST ATTACKS THERE ARE![/size]
  17. Name: Tyron age: 23 (beastmen years) Race: Beastman (½ man/½ wolf. He becomes weerwolf at night.) weapons: Vampire claw and boned knuckle Bio: Unknown (he just got in an army without they info) Description: Black with Dark brown hairs, gold spikes (hairspikes of course :P) ontop of his head and a scar throu his right eye. Personality: Takes a battle very serious and he would do allmost everythig to win. (except cheating) He doesnt laughs so much himself but he can make funny jokes. Only he allways has a serious look on his face.
  18. He really is good. 8.6/10 (allways have to give more than Misty :D)
  19. Thats one of the moments when I hate nature. LOL
  20. name: Tyron age:14 height: 1.73 mtr weight: 57 KG description: Looks like Kino from DinoZaurs personality: Like Kino from DinoZaurs :D DIGIMON intraining: chidemon ATTACK: tullo Headbutt rookie: Apocomon ATTACK: Electric headbutt champion: Demon ATTACKS: Thunder charge, lightning claws ulimate: Armored Demon ATTACKS: Thunder slash, Diamond power up mega: Omegamon ATTACKS: Lightning storm, Full body lightning charge. D-Arc : Red+black
  21. "Im bored!" Demon: "what about this!" * He did an wreired face * "Bizar!" Frankie:"Im picking up an signal!" "what is it?" Frankie:"It looks like an egg on my digivice... What is it?!" "Well lets check it out!" tallime:"YEAH!" as they come at the spot of the signal they see an giant tree. The signal comes from above the tree. "Eh.... How long will it take?" tallime:"About 10-15 min" "Well then lets do it!" Demon:"Im coming with you!" "What did he say it would take?" Demon: "something about 10 till 15 minutes." "Well then......[B][SIZE=3]WHY ARE WE NOT EVEN ON AN QUARTER THEN?![/SIZE][/B] [I]As they climb even farther they see something with an egg shape.[/I] "Thats it! Yahoo!!!!" Demon: "We found the egg!!!" [I]But if they come at the egg its starts to break[/I] "uh oh! Whos that?!" Demon: "Dactylmon!!!!" They climb arround the egg but the Dactylmon is allready out of his egg. "is this dangerous?" Demon: "Yeah Kinda!" "Eh get him Demon!" Apocomon: "I would if I could beat him but.... Im APOCOmon not DEmon now!!" "uh oh!"
  22. Boo

    Fear Factor

    I like it some times. And yes, the second stunt is really grose!
  23. I may speak of luck that no family further than my grandma/pa has died. They're all still allive. Only my greatgrandma died. Oops! We shouldb't discouse death nomore. Sorry.... But still I think the second part was really good and I mean really a 20/10.
  24. I mostly hate it too. I even hate it because of those stupid bees and stuff :laugh: But more because all of the suffer it caused. Why?
  25. Tyron: Let's go search for Kevin. He's still not back. Aerow: Right. Let's go! [I]They searched the whole terretory and finally found a body on the ground. It was Kevin. Dead.[/I] Tyron: We shouldn't have left him! Aerow: He wanted us too. He died like a hero. Tyron: Grrrr! Maybe we can ask the wizards of time to make this right. If we can go back, we can help him in battle. Aerow: Are you sure? Tyron: We have to try don't we?! Aerow: I won't go. You may not change this. Tyron: I guesse youre right, but im still going. They are hardly protected. Im going to help them. You stay here with the king to lead the army. Aerow: okay. Stay allive and come back soon. Tyron: You stay allive too. C ya! [I]They leave Tyron heading to the time wizrds, Aerow going back to the king.[/I]
×
×
  • Create New...