Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Apocomon: Okay! Lets do it now! Apocomon digivolve too!......... Demon: Demon! Tyron: Great! I didnt thought I would see you like that again! Demon: This is going to be even better. *grin* Xveemon: DNA digivolve too! Demon: DNA digivolve too! [I]A ball came around both of them. The two balls of light crashed into eachother and a body came out of the light. It was big.[/I] Tyron: Wow!
  2. Fire Beast: Grrrrrr!...... Argh!.... It cant be! Karina: It can talk?! Valen: That means that it isnt dead. [I]"It is. Now."[/I] [I]They all looked at Visor. His eyes became fiery and he threw his samaria in the body of the beast what made him slam against the wall and he bacame stuck on it till Visor pulled his blade out. The beast exploded.[/I] Valen: Wow!........ Karina: Thats one. 3 single beasts and a team to go! Visor: Grrrrr.............
  3. OOC: Ugamon. keep the spaces out of ur banner url. That should work. Like this: [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&threadid=12103[/img] ----------------- Apocomon: I sense my partner, but I dont know where. Wait! I sense it now good enough! C ya guys later! Xveemon: Another one thats after his partner. [I]Apocmon jumps over a group of people with a salto and sees a kid sitting against a tree. He walks over to him and begins to talk:[/I] Apocomon: Is that you Tyron? boy: huh? *looks up* Apocomon! where were you? Apocomon: In digiworld. But I cant remember why. Tyron: Doesnt matters! All that matters is that you are back!
  4. [I]"Dont underastimate him! He's more powerfull than you think. He is as strong as all of you together. Just like the other 3 elements. the other four are as strong as 2 of you together so that means you need 8 of you to beat all four of them."[/I] Visor: Youre point being? [I]"I told you to use the rage. So use it!"[/I] Visor: But he didnt killed mom didnt he? [I]"That can be arranged."[/I] Visor: How? [I]On that moment the fiery cat was gone. There stood Dymonox. Visor didnt thought of how it happend, but began rampaging. Valen saw him too, but Karina didnt. Wolf saw Tristam with ifrit behind him. Tyron did some illusion on the beast.[/I]
  5. Boo

    DinoZaurs

    Why do you think about it like that? I think its a cool program. A lot better than digimon.
  6. Oh yeah! Ive got green eyes. A little bit brown in it :)
  7. Great really great! Weeweeew! I luuuuuuuv it!
  8. Man! look at my poems and you can understand what I think about it :cool: ;)
  9. I kinda increased my power lvl and I filled in my siggy move _____________ name: Tyron age: 23 race: Beastman transformation: Beastman-Werewolf-Hellhound (sort of werewolf, but looks a lot more evil and scary. Of course he's stronger) power level now: 60.000-230.000-380.000 weapon: Demon claw and Dragon claw signature move: water moon slice-bastard slam-Diamond Slash
  10. stego: but now.... Where is that kid? I heared Stego saying he was called Kaito and an other was Rena, but they're dead. if he still lived it would be the dagger for Tyranno. Crash: Youre right. Lets go [I]crush[/I] some Dragozaurs and go back. Altaurus: yeah. Then I can go sleep again. Im tired. Titan: We all are. We can last one battle unless if the kid comes soon.
  11. Tyron: [I]Where is everybody? Did they dissappeared or something? Did they ran away? [/I] Wait! There! Someone is there! Allright!
  12. I would love too join my friend, but im not really into MM :( So..................................
  13. No, but ill just say spikes :D
  14. I only know Whisky at the jar of them :blush: and that one is covered :D
  15. Lets see..... Can someone make me: Me with that in-training version of veemon (forget his name :D) I have short brown hair with blond ontop. (I forget how ya say "stekeltjes" in English :D) I allways wear jeans (black or just blue), t-shirts and sport shoes. Ehm..... I have a bit round head (:P) and a blank skin.... Well..... Can the intraining version of veemon sit in my hands? Thanks allready ;)
  16. Boo

    DinoZaurs

    Does anybody know DinoZaurs? If you do: Please tell here what you think of it.
  17. [B]the story begins in the dinotarium where two proffesors are looking at the dino's............................[/B] Proffesor: These skeletons are magnificense! proffesor2: You think so? Thanks. It took me a lot of time too get them. proffesor: and the results are great. Good job! [I]The two proffesors walked away, leaving the dinosaurs behind.[/I] Dino: ...They're gone. And so is my life force..... Grrr...... I sence dragozaurs!.... Wake up! We still have enough power to stop them! But only one time left. Dino2: Yeah. You heared Titan! Lets go! Titan: Crash! Wake up!
  18. Yeah. I edited it too one, but itll be better if we have another ;) Ill start it now. Post ya l8er!
  19. Boo

    last worlds

    Ehm....... Can you give a sign up sheet and a bigger plot? I dont really get it U know. If u want; Thnx ;)
  20. I once had one of those purple larvitars! I just found it in the daycare :P forget that I putted some pokemon there :D
  21. Boo

    ho oh

    Ehm...... I know they said it allready, but... Get rainbow wing from guy in the east of pewter city. Go to ecruteak city. to the rainbow tower. And go to top of it. Catch him with fast ball. (handiest) [color=indigo]If other people already said how to do it, why would he need another person to say it again? Simply repeating what other people have already said is spam, don't do it again. - Desbreko[/color]
  22. GREAT! Now I know where I am! Thnx buddy :P __________________ Apocomon: Why not? Guilmon: I dont know. Apocomon: How do yopu mean "I dont know"? There's an answer for everything! Guilmon: But I dont know it at the moment. Apocomon: Thats okay with me. Guilmon: Shouldnt we do something now? Apocomon: I was thinking about the same! By the way: I dont have one yet, either ;). Guilmon: You dont?
  23. Good! Really good [I][U][B]Friend[/B][/U][/I] :D As good as the spar :cool:
  24. [I]A huge tiger shaped beast jumped infront of them. He looked at Viosr and then at Valen. He knew that both of them could weild the sword. They wanted it to kill Dymonoc. The other two wanted it to kill Tristam and Indrid. He looked at Karina. She's the one with the Water elemental. The wind beast is stronger than him and he knows it. Tyron was the one that stood the biggest chance against him with his Lighting technics. But hardest will be the Earth elemental. None of them stands strong against him. Only Valen.[/I] [I]"Be prepared for the werst. After you defeated them all, there're 4 beasts left. Moon, forest, Light and Dark."[/I] Visor: WHat?! You said that there were only 4! [I]"No. I said that you were able to get it, but I never said these were the only ones. This [U][B]Team[/B][/U] of beasts is protecting the sword himself. You can run from them, but then the sword will turn against you. Just face them and you'll win. Use your inner strength not rage. And use the sword himself. touch the weapons of the others with it and they will be upgraded too."[/I] Visor: *tells the others* So... Lets kick his A** Karina!
  25. Cool! Thats the way I see SSJ and the others! LOL J/K! :D
×
×
  • Create New...