-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
I like this one too. Glad ur depressed ;)
-
OH! That explains a lot! And is it gold crystal or silver? In Crystal you can buy flamethrower, thunderbolt and ice beam so........
-
Pretty good, but its meganium and whats a Yadoking? :confuse2:
-
OOC: Sorry that it is so short, but my mom gave me an internet limit :( __________ [I]Tyron kicked gary in the car and threw another smoke bomb.[/I] Tyron: Lets go! Before my bomb works out. [I]Tyron now shoots the tires leek and they run away unseen by the smoke.[/I]
-
Tyron: What the heck? Mara: What's wrong? Tyron: I smell someone. I know that smell. Aerow: It smells fermilliar, yeah. Relee: Who is it? Tyron: Dont know. It doesnt smells fermilliar enough, but it doesn't smells to good.
-
Yeah. Please play in the story if you sign up.
-
Valen: Hasn't your mother told you may not hit ladies? Visor: Well, lets teach him that lesson then. [I]The two jump at the golem. they are slammed back, but Wolf jumped on his head. The Golem tries to grab him, but he cant reach him.[/I] Karina: Way'da go! Valen: Keep him there! Ill help you!
-
"Lets check my brains. There were nine stones. Or at least, thats what that monomon over in the bar said. And someone tries to get'm all. I've gotta find the rest! Maybe there's trouble!" [I]The Digimon starts running. He runs in a direction. He doesnt knows why. The digimon called chidemon feels attracted in that direction. Chidemon knows he has to go there for some reson.[/I] Chidemon: Gotta find the rest! There might be big trouble. Very big trouble! [I]He walks on. Hes starting to get tired, but he still walks on. His eyes close. He still walks under his sleep. Or more like halfsleep. As he wakes up he's somewhere inthe dessert. He woke up because of the hole he fell in. That was good luck because a birdramon above him looked pretty hungry.[/I] Birdramon: First I miss catching a reremon that jumps in a hole and now a schidemon. I've gotta watch for holeless terraines. Chidemon: Reremon?!
-
Im in! My sheet is in the digimon journey 1 sign up. My partner is gone again so...... And ill post apocomon as soon as I can ;) I can still sign up can I?
-
Gee thanks! (deletes vegeta rocker out of sheeps killing list) He wont attack you anymore ;) J/K
-
I just dont like digimon so much :D Except when there's nufin else on the TV :D A reall rippof of transformers is that stuff with those beasts who can transform :D The leader even has the same name :D MAybe it is the same..... hmmmmmm........ Ive gotta think of that
-
[I]The car drives to the town. They stop infront of a small building. more like a big house with a flat roof.[/I] Smith: This is the place! Bring em in! But dont let them escape. Gary: Sure. Lets go weenies. [I]Right after they stepped out Tyron awakens a little bit.[/I] Tyron: Weenies eh? Gary: huh? [I]Tyron gives an ellbow in Gary's stumach and grabs his gun.[/I] Tyron: I dont like people who call me a weenie.
-
[I]Karina charges forward but is slammed back emmidiatelly.[/I] Karina: He's tougher than I thought. Visor: two groups! me and wolf and Karina and Valen. Lets confuse him a little bit! [I they run in groups to both sided of the golem, but he is smarter than they thought too. He smashes with his arms against the walls where the warriors stand. Huge rocks fall down.[/I] Valen: Watch out!
-
Tyron: What the hell?! Aerow: Whats going on there?! [I]They run over to the spot where mara lied. The light is sharp. The beastman can hardly see something.[/I] Tyron: What is going on with that aniar stone? Aerow: How should I know?
-
well sorry........... :( I just thought id post it for the ones who havent seen it. BTW: I used sun and lamps and some more things
-
I luuuuuhuuuuv it! It is really great! you Keep on surprising me! ;)
-
Days have passed. I sit here in sorrow. These words will be my last. thats why im wishing for tomorrow. I hate this life with anything in it. yelling at me and everything like that. Its been like that since im a kid. Just me, who ever liked the little brat? Who cares about me? They wont care if I die! Im older and smarter now you see? Ive figgured out that all was just a lie! Everything you told! Now I sit here in sorrow. In the cold, Praying for tomorrow. Whatya think? (just thought up about it while i was posting this :D)
-
Good good! Keep it ^
-
*sniffle* Really good *sniffle* Like I said b4 keep it ^ [size=1]I wish I could write like this :([/size]
-
"Say hello to my cave bats!" Visor: Watch it! Valen: Visor! Burn'm! Visor: Let's see if it works...... Ifrit! I summon you! [I]The ground cracks open and a huge fireball enlightens the cave. The fireball with ifrit in it now shoots through the cave killing all bats in it.[/I] Karina: It worked! Yes! Wolf: Dont be to proud. That were just his soldiers. Now begins the real work. "Very well. Lets get it over with shall we?" [I]The light faded and Visors torch dissappeared. A huge shape of a golem standed infront of the warriors.[/I] Karina: *slick* Little big isnt he?
-
Tyron: I think you cant leave everything to them. Karina: I noticed. Tyron: Lets just brake throu! Karina: What?! Tyron: Just watch! [I]Tyron grabbed a smoke bomb out of his pocket and throws it at the guards.[/I] Karina: oh! Tyron: Lets kick some copper butts!
-
[I]they go with a path to the foot of the mountain where the beast of earth should be.[/I] Karina: How are we going to take on this one? Visor: Like ussual. First get kicked as$ while we make up a plan and then use that plan. Wolf: Lets make up another strategy. Valen: Good thinking. Karina: Its pretty dark in here. Visor: A torch! Ill light it up! [I]Visor's finger starts to burn and he makes the torch burn.[/I] Valen: Wait! I hear something!
-
[I]"an enemy is close. Awaken."[/I] Tyron: *tries to sit* Who's there? Aerow: Don't worry. It's just me. Tyron: Did you said something a second ago? Aerow: No. Why? Tyron: Something warned me. Aerow: For what? Tyron: An enemy. Im gonna to look. Aerow: You should rest. Tyron: Ive rested enough. I can take it. Aerow: Dont fool yourself. You're not strong enough for a hydra. Tyron: Forget it! Im going and you cant stop me. Aerow: But ill go with you. Tyron: allright. [I]Tyron stands up and leans on a tree.[/I] Aerow: I smell somebody. Tyron: Me too and it isnt one of us.