Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Karina: Lets keep our guard up! [I]in a flash of a second, thousands thoughts flashing infront of Tyron's eyes. He sees darkness approaching in his mind. Then he opens his eyes.[/I] Tyron: Watch it Link! Link: what?! [I]something ran towards Link. Link grabbed the grip of the mastersword and waited for the shadow coming at him.[/I]
  2. Boo

    Lyrics

    [color=red]CO.ol! Thats really Co.Ol![/color]
  3. [color=red]"I'll go look at the castle." tyron said while he was allready walking. "You dont expect me to let you go allone wont you?" Aerow allready walked behind him. [I]Before anyone else could say a word, they were allready away.[/I] _______ Sorry for shortness, but i dont have much time. Can someone post that Aerow gets killed by some reson? Please?[/color]
  4. I dont like the current one so much. I liked the others better.
  5. cool! :cool: that really cool! Keep it up!
  6. OOC: ok... Now where am I? O.o And can someone tell me the whole team just met? o.O
  7. I can tell myself to stop drawing monsters/demons/dragons, but i cant :p AW: You can draw humans, just ordinary manga :D, demons/monsters/dragons like me :), normal animals, mutants.... See? theres to many to tell :)
  8. [I]The group walked on till they saw a light.[/I] Valen: Finally. Wolf: Thats not the sun. Valen: What do you mean? Wolf: Its magic. Valen: Whatever it is, it is light and we cant go back now! Wolf: Right! Visor: Griffin, here I come! [I]As they aproach the light, they can see that there is a hole above, but it is to high to light this all up. Somebody could just fit through it. But they noticed something strange.[/I] Valen: The light is coming from the ground? [I]"Visor. Tell them to step in the light, but go after eachother and watch your guard. You might be attacked when you go up."[/I] Visor: Up? Okay. Guys. We have to step in the light. Who goes first? Valen: Ill go. Visor: Ok. Then me, then Wolf and then Karina, ok? Karina and Wolf: Ok. [I]Valen steps in the light and the moment he steps in, his feet lift off the ground. He flies through the hole and Visor goes. Then Wolf and then Karina as planned.[/I]
  9. 'Whats wrong?' [B]Girl:[/B] huh? Who are you? 'Im Aerow. nice to meet you.' [B]Girl:[/B] Im Karina. [B]Aerow:[/B] So... What was the rush? [B]Karina:[/B] Why should you care? [B]Aerow:[/B] Why wouldnt I? [B]Karina:[/B] hmmm...... [B]Aerow:[/B] Anyways. You look like you're up with something. [B]Karina:[/B] hmmm...... [B]Aerow:[/B] Tell me if I irritate you. [B]Karina:[/B] Thats not it...... [B]Aerow:[/B] I can ned a rest anyways. [I]Karina looked at his arm and saw a wound.[/I] [B]Karina:[/B] Are you okay?
  10. Boo

    Beedrill??

    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FF7 Vincent [/i] [B] Hyper Beam Pin Missile Hidden Power Cut Attached Item: Pink Bow [/B][/QUOTE] Hehe... Pin missle is handy and Hyper beam is great..... Hidden Power and cut not really :p
  11. Looks cool :) Like I say to more peeps: Keep it ^ :D
  12. Its pretty good lookin. Keep it up
  13. Sorry. I dont like it :(
  14. I like it better than your current one :) BTW: Is that PSP ur using? :p
  15. Boo

    Akuma

    It looks pretty cool. To bad its the little Akuma =)
  16. [B]Aerow:[/B] So.... The harpy wants to fight? [B]Silver Harpy:[/B] Im not allone! Come out you all! [b]Aerow:[/B] Grrrr. [I]From all sides, Bronze Harpies appear. They all wear knifes in their hands and they charge at Aerow.[/i] [B]Silver Harpy:[/b] Kill him! [b]Aerow:[/B] So you want to play it this way huh? [I]Aerow putted his hands infront of his chest.[/I] [B]Bronze Harpy:[/B] What the?! [B]Aerow:[/B] Spirit of Tyron's allmighty fire! Unleash the rage that they desire! [B]Silver harpy:[/B] What is he doing?! [i]On the same moment, Aerow's total body becomes of fire. A huge flash blinds everyone looking and there he stands. A red armor like the lava in a vulcano and a big fiery sword.[/I] [b]Aerow:[/B] Continue the battle please. [B]Bronze harpy:[/B] You're in your own! You stand no chance! Come on! Attack! All of you! [I]The harpies fly at him like their lifes depends on it. Or.... I can say it doesnt, cant I? They attack him from all sides. It looks like hes losing, but then..... In a huge explosion, every harpy, including the silver one, lies lifeless on the ground.[/I] [B]Aerow:[/B] That really exausted me. i must find a place to rest... ARGH! [I]He feels at his arm and sees a scar. But then, He walks away, leaving the dead bodies on the ground.[/I] ----------------------------- Character/s that faught: Aerow Level when fighting: 1 Type of enimies faught: Harpies Number of enimies: 70 Experience Gained: 140 (since the many harpies they were and he was left with a wound) Level on now: 2
  17. Boo

    Project Gamer

    I cant keep this up, so.... Bye! Im out :nope:
  18. [I][B]Tyron:[/B]'I know I cant use my phantom blade, but there must be away to damage him.'[/I] [B]Karina:[/B] Hey! You cant sleep in a time like this! [B]Tyron:[/B] I was just thinking. Wait here till i give the signal. [B]Karina:[/B] But what?.... [I]She couldnt end her sentence because Tyron was gone allready. gannon was so busy fighting Link that he didnt noticed that tyron was behind him.[/i] [I][b]tyron:[/B] Now is the time![/I] [I]Tyron threw his blade away and jumped at gannon. He grabbed around his neck and began to use all of his strenght to make sure gannon had to get loos of him or even gets distracted.[/I]
  19. O.O I never knew you could make something like that :D Its great!
  20. I like it a lot especially the 3 pics blending. I just dont like the background
  21. Just use Animation Shop Pro 3 :D hehe
  22. Boo

    An avatar

    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]Well I'll be honest by saying its bad. Nothing but filled shapes and lines. Like aries, said, something you'd do in Paint. Stick with your current one. [/B][/QUOTE] I hate to say it, but im with him :)
  23. Visor: Next stop: justice top. Karina: Whats our next enemy anyways? Visor: Yeah tyron? What is it like? [I]'The next beast is the most horrible one of all. It looks like a Griffin, but it's even more stronger. It's the strongest one of all of the elemental beasts. That's probably why they call him the evil spirit of the winds.[/I] Visor: Tell me Tyron.... How do you know all of this stuff? [I]'Ehm.... Secret source :D.'[/I]
  24. 'Give it your best shot!' [I]A ball of fire shot at the person who yelled it. he pulls out his Blade and slams the fire ball away.[/I] 'I said your best!' [i]Now there were three bigger and stronger, fire ball's at him. He again lifts his blade and slams them all aside in three quick smashes. It was so quick that you could hardly see him do it.[/I] 'Is that the best you got?' [i]At a responce of this, a huge flaming meteor shoots at him. His speed wont cut it this time, but I dont think he was thinking like that anyways. He lifts his blade for the third time. At the same moment as he lifts his blade, the blade turns red and his eyes do the same. The meteor comes really close now and as he shoots towards it, his blade begins to burn like if hell rages on it and he slashes right at the meteor. The meteor stopped and the character doesnt makes a move. Then the meteor eplodes. The character who made him explode doesnt feels it and he puts back hid blade.[/I] 'So.... Get out!' [I]An other character stands infront of him. He draws his sword and runs at the person infront of him. he wants to strike, but right after he lifted his blade, his body falls in two pieces. The last words the man said were:'[/I] 'Darn you Aerow!...' [i]With that, Aerow-the man who beated the other one-walks off. While he walks in a sertain (bad spelling) direction, he stands still.[/I] [B]Aerow:[/B] Darkness.
  25. Boo

    Project Gamer

    OOC: You all make such large posts O.o I cant make such big ones.. And sorry for not postin, but I was (and still am kinda) inspirationless __________ 'The dark winds start to blow. I must continue my training till I feel it stronger.' [I]A character sits on the floor crosslegged. He stands up and aims his hand palms at a little wall.[/I] 'Shadow bomb!' [i]the little wall explodes as the dark force reaches it. The character now looks behind him and aims his hands at a few monsters taking their stance. His hands start to glow.[/I] 'Black hole!' [i]A black hole appeares underneath the monsters and slurps them all up. the person walks over to the stairs, but stands still and closes his eyes. His long hair starts to float and he opens his eyes again. His hair falls down as if it has never been floating.[/i] 'Now i sence it again. I will look what it is causing. I Magus will take on every challenge. Even if this power is stronger than me.' [I]So thats what he's called huh? Oh well. Nice to know it. Lets get one with the story now shall we?.... He walks up at the stairs and goes to the front door. It was a little big for a normal front door, but ill call it a front door. Anyways. He opens the door and shoots off.[/I]
×
×
  • Create New...