Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. ok then. Use this: {URL=site url}{IMG}image url{/IMG}{/URL} []instead of {} or... Thats what u meant right? Link in a picture?
  2. [I]Tyron and Indrid wove quickly over the terrain while fighting. Indrid uses his warstaff to cut tyron again, but then Indrid does a backflip, followed by another one what gets him into a tree. Tyron shoots a ball of lightning, but Indrid jumped over him and kicked him against the tree. Tyron lay there. Blood coming out of his nose and his blade lay five meters further. He tried to get up but Indrid slammed him on the back. On that moment, something strange happend. The sword of Justice started glowing brightly. It was so bright that Dymonoc, Tristam and Indrid had to block their eyes. When the light faded and they still had pain in their eyes, the weapons of Karina, Visor, Tyron, Wolf and even the I.K were changed. They all had the simbol of light on it. The light that will help them in battle. This moment was their perfect moment to strike. Tyron cutted Indrid with his improved weapon. The cut he made was also shinging as bright as the sword of justice a moment ago. Indrid started shaking. He couldnt regain his breath. The pupils of his eyes started going up in his eyes until you couldnt see them anymore. After that an explosion of light. Indrid was nomore. Tyron fell on his right knee. The slash costed him a lot of energy. But when he looked up at Visor again, his little brother. Hes younger then him, but still hes not afraid. The sight of his little brother standing there gives him energy again. Tyron stands up and walks over to his brother.[/I] Tyron: Lets beat the crap out of him.
  3. But it was still too short. It was cool and all, but just short. Not that I care or sumfin. It was just short and I beated it twice allready so that will be long waiting for #2 :(
  4. OOC: Fox... Why'd'you kiss Karina? :confuse2: (she asked herself the same thing on MSN) ________ Tyron: Now you've done it! Im going to call for help! Gaurd: Who do you think is going to help you? Tyron: She! [I]Tyron points to the sky and the guards look up to see a huge eagle diving at them.[/I] Gaurds: AAAAAAH! Okay! We let you go! Tyron: Hehe! Ur not rid off me yet. [I]The guards run off chased by grey wolfs that came out of nowhere.[/I] Tyron: Huh? Hey Hunter!
  5. [I]Tyron runs up to the gate. Since he ran after the butterfly like creature he kinda lost the others. The last time he saw them was when they stepped in the castle so so will he. As he walks through the gate he sees two guards coming right at him.[/I] Tyron: WOW! HELP! [I]He starts running rounds with the guards on his tail. The guards are yelling at him like "We'll get you!" or "There's another one!". Tyron suddenly stops and lets himself fall on the ground. The Guards fall over him because they didnt expect him to lie on the ground the next moment.[/I] Guard: wow, wow! [B][I]B[/I]A[I]M[/I][/B]! [I]After a loud crush both guards lie on the ground.[/I] Tyron: Few! That was closey! [I]But right after he wanted to walk furter, the two guards both grab a leg of him and he falls with his cheek on the ground.[/I] Guard: We got ya! Guard: You cant escape now! Tyron: :bawl: [size=3][b]BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO![/b][/size] [I]The little boy was crying so hard that the group could hear it from inside the castle.[/I]
  6. And the banner in my sig ofcourse ;) hehe. Cool banners. And Ginny lyn. The green edge is part of the official picture he used. (dbgt final bout)
  7. Im on an other Vb forum who has that..... So it IS possible. Not even very hard I heard from the Admin of that forum....
  8. i thought the Faq said it.... AW: Please use the edit button Ben
  9. :wow: thats really cool.... A lil long wired, but its cool :p
  10. [note] THIS HAS ALLREADY STARTED PEOPLE! [/note] So please post in the RPG section.
  11. OOC: This time ill try to keep up :p Name: Apocomon partners name: (do i have to? If yes:) Aerow bio: like the others :p digivolutions: In-Training: Chidemon Rookie: Apocomon Champion: Demon Ultimate: A Demon Mega: Omegamon BioMerge:???
  12. the [color=red][B][size=4]NEW[/size][/b][/color] one is cool too :)
  13. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]I didn't try to rhyme it that much. [/B][/QUOTE] no matter. Good poem though.
  14. Tyron: Wolf! Are you allright?! Wolf: Yeah.... Argh.... That hurts.... Tristam: You better pay attention on me or you'll lose your head! Tyron: Show me your best! [I]As an answer on that, Tristam cuts at Tyron. He could just barrily dodge the attack what made Tristam cut a stone in half. Tyron now bashed tristam in the face with his ellbow. Tristam does a step back and right before Tyron wants to attack again, Indrid jumps out of nowhere in the back of Tyron. Wolf, who has recovered enough to battle, kicks Indrid away and does a frontflip over him what makes him stand infront of Tristam. He attacked Wolf as soon as he landed, but Wolf dodged the slash. Tyron stood up and ammidiatelly turned around to face Indrid. The two battles begin and they're all fighting on full strenght. Tyron however, watched how Visor attacked Dymonoc repiditelly (sp?), when he has the chance.[/I] Visor: You've hurt enough people in your life! Now you must suffer the consequences (sp?)!! Dymonoc: How? Will you let me suffer them? Hah! Dont make me laugh! That fool of a Tyron stood more chance than you! But thats right! Hes dead! That kamikazee allmost hurted me a little bit, but to bad hes hes not here to do it again huh? Visor: Look who jumped infront of Tristam than. Dymonoc: WHAT?! but how?! Visor: Remember? We couldnt kill whats dead allready, except if we had the sword of justice. Wouldnt that make us possible of reviving the death? Dymonoc: You acctually got it? Visor: Didnt you noticed the weapon in my hand yet? Dymonoc: It cant be.... I guesse you stand at least a small chance now! I guesse I finally have a little bit of a challenge afterall! Visor: Ill be more of a challenge than you think. Dymonoc: Then bring it on welp! [I]They both prepared to battle. "This will be it", Tyron thought. Hiss attention was pulled by his own battle again because Indrid attacked him. Tyron grabbed the war staff wich came right at him and tried to push it away. Indrid pulled back his warstaff and attacked again. But now Tyron was prepared. He placed his blade infront of him that way that he was protected for the attack. The battle continued.[/I]
  15. Boo

    Haiku

    A sheep is soft. Like a pillow. Ready to be hugged :p
  16. I like this game a lot. I just am stuck at the power plant. I played #2 on the emu and I liked it so, thats why I bought #1. Somebody else has/likes this game?
  17. Cool game, sucky end (cause of the shortness of the game) and to short.
  18. draw, watch TV, forums :p, play games (PC or GBA/C), read..... maybe more but cant think of :)
  19. Visor: Bastard..... Grrrrrr!...... Tyron! Let me go! Tyron: Wait. You cant fight like this. Visor: What are you talking about?! LET ME GO! Tyron: No way! If you go now, you'll get in even more trouble than Karina is allready! Calm down! Im going in while you calm down. Visor: What do you mean "when you calm down"?! You might be my older brother, but you're not my father! Tyron: But I still have to protect you from dieing like I promised dad right before he died. I feel bad enough about not being able to protect mom so I wont let you die at any cost! I was stupid last time so I killed myself! I was like you're going now! If you fight now you can allready ask mom for keeping a spot free! [I]With that, Tyron ran at Karina and stop next to her.[/I] Karina: Glad you're going to help me. Tyron: This aint helping you. This is revenge on Valen and my parents.
  20. Yes. This is an RPG.
  21. I didnt believe, those were abot who you'd like in that role. I can be misstaking though
  22. Boo

    Newbie

    hey. Please look around. there're some DBZ RPG's around and if you're too late to join, just make one urself, but please dont make a thread like this. Please PM for such questions ;)
  23. Im not cold quickly so I like winter :) cept that my hands and ears freeze off when Im on my bike :bawl:
  24. They both are dumb. ok?
  25. Ill kick their asses if they put Leonardo dicaprio in! :mad:
×
×
  • Create New...