-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
The Snes games were awesome, thats why they release them on GBA and the box's true and im gonna buy it :D
-
Wait! I add the Spiderman soundtracks from sum 41 and Josey Scotts ft. Chad Kruger too :)
-
Woohoo! i didnt notice Vegeta Rocker anymore! :p A sheeps an animal with wool keeping him warm in the winter protected for pain :p
-
Its my turn to fly-by-The Urge :cool: best song and sountrack there is :D
-
Hmm..... Like the my picture subforum.... He doesnt fit with the name "newbie lounge" very much cause even mods/admins and (extreme) Otaku's/(jr.)members/No life's post their pic there. I dont find it necesary to put the recrruit forum on the forum home though.
-
Im keeping editing my list if you wanna know my role models.
-
Or a serious discussion forum. I agree, but i would also agree with the reson wh many wont agree. This will leed to discussions. (trust me. I had it b4 ;))
-
Tyron: Yo Visor! Keep your eyes open! Visor: Huh? Yes, yes, Im awake! Tyron: Good. Valen? Ready? Valen: You bet ya. Tyron: You Wolf? Valen: He seems happy enough. *grinnes* And Karina, are you ready? Karina:..... Visor: Lets move it then! Wolf: yeah. [I]The group moved towards the waterfall. this seems to be the only place where they could enter hell.[/I] Tyron: We would stand a better chance if we would fight on earth. Valen: Too bad they wont come out. Visor: Then look again. [I]Tyron was thinking. The group stood still and he was lookingat Dymonoc. Tyron feld like slamming that smile of his face. Dymonoc grinned like he was everything in the world. He was really sure of himself. But then again... he doesnt know that they really have captured the sword of justice. Maybe he thinks they wanted to try again. And the other half of Tyron is thinking of something else. that half was thinking of the same thing, but from an other side. "Is this our goal? Is this my destiny? Destroying the right hand of the devil? We allmost reached our goal and we all became stronger. Maybe Wolf is now strong enough to defeat Tristam himself. I would finally have peace. I could begin my own life. Nomore fighting. no more pain." Dymonoc was still lookin around. This was the time they've all been waiting for since he destroyed their hometowns with family and friends in it. He will pay![/I] Tyron: Lets go.
-
Really nice ;) I readed the first two allready though
-
cool poem :) I dont ignore new people. But just keep postin ;)
-
Visor: Wow. You've been up guard to long! My guard time is over allready! Tyron: guesse i wasnt feeling sleepy. Visor: Ill wake up Karina. Tyron: Ok. [I]Visor wakes up Karina and they go to sleep. What they're dreaming? No one knows, but atleast it cant be too bad because Visor has a smile on his face. Maybe hes dreaming of beating up Dymonoc. But if you look at Tyron again. From the happy grin he had on his face, came a scared look. Hes having pain. Is it from within or from the outside? You'll never know.....[/I]
-
Visor: Oh yeah! Lets enchant your blade! Tyron: That might be smart if we wanna to take down Dymonoc. Wolf: Do you think you can defeat him with these weapons? Tyron: Its the only chance we ever get to do it, so... yes. Wolf: I guesse I have no choice then. Karina: And DONT go kamikazee on him again! Valen: Oh well! Lets get ready for camping. Tomorrow will be rough. Tyron: Yeah. Ill keep guard. Visor: Ill be second. [I]After they decided who's going to guard when, thegroup, except Tyron, fell asleep. He looked at the dark sky with the almost full moon. Without them noticing it, it became quite late that day. He thought over the whole journey they made. They were hoping for tomorrow. The day that they will fight Dymonoc. Within their journey, they met companions. Luckely Valen survived Dymonoc's attack. Luckily karina came in the battle with Lacroix and the others. Luckily they found Wolf within the rubble of the town that was destroyed. Was everything on their journey based on luck? 'How did we even get into this?' Tyron thinks over all of he has been through over and over. While he thinks, he didnt notice Visor standing ehind him.[/I] Visor: I guesse its our Destiny. Tyron: You're right. Visor: Do you still think of mom? Tyron: Yeah....
-
"Run glasses! Run!"-Pyrobhobic over MSN :p
-
50 hard: Q: how much exp. points do you get from a lvl 100 mantine from a trainer? (you fight with a caught pkmn) medium: Q: on what lvl does politoed learn swagger? easy: Q: what is tm24? :) answer them all :) how you can get the answers easily? pokemasters.com and then in pokedex :devil:
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyan_monkey [/i] [B][color=blue][size=1]Oh yeah, you're an otaku D_A. I didn't notice. Congratulations:) I respect you as well, I said I could only think of a few people.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] hehe.... It was just a joke ;)
-
no, its just because the Serie's are stupid, because they change everything! Like: Pikachu beats a Golem with a lightning attack. thats why!
-
cool banner Raven. Kinda empty though. :p (dry humor, I know)
-
[I]After he landed on the ground, he dashed away, leaving Karina no choice but to follow her.[/I] Karina: Why the hurry? Tyron: Why do you follow me it you dont like it? You've seen how quick I run allready so dont tell me you want me to slow down. Karina: Hmph....
-
Tyron: Wow. What happend? Visor: Huh? Wow! Karina! You done it! Karina: yea..... welcome back... Tyron! tyron: Oh boy. Great timing on getting me back! [I]the beast charges at them, but when he sees the sword glowing brightly, he suddenly flees. With that, the other three beasts who were waiting for their time to attack, fled too.[/I] Visor: That sword came in handy! Tyron! tyron: Yo little guy!
-
"And anybody who has given me a really cool banner, or has made me laugh.Lol" Yay! Im in Hyper's list! :p now to mension it...... Why has nobody (cept for Shin) Put me in his/her list?! :bawl: Wait.... I allready asked that...
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyan_monkey [/i] [B][color=blue] [b]Mist:[/b] For the fact that she was able to become an Otaku in only a few months. Now that's good:) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Juu and me are otaku too! :mad: AW: I dont know where Mist is either Nobody (cept for Shin) respects me! :bawl: Edit: Just a joke munkey ;) :p Edit#2: Typo: Juu and me are otaku too!
-
And in the poetry/fan fic forum :D
-
[I]Visor touches the weapons of the others with the tip of the sword. Everyone's weapon starts glowing.[/I] Karina: Wow. Valen: This is amazing. Wolf: You can say that again. Visor: I dont know if you noticed but since the light faded, we all are standing at the foot of the mountain. Valen: Huh? [I]And now they all notice the same as Visor.[/I]
-
[I]The tree fell down the waterfall, but Tyron was still holding the tree. And right before the tree fell in the water, he jumped off.[/I]