Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Name: Aerow Name of Dragon: Tyrannus Fury Dragon (Tyron :D) Color of armor: dark/lava/blood red :D Weapon: Fiery blade (a blade made out of the lava of a vulcano) Magic: Burning blade (makes his blade from fire and strikes at his opponent) Level: 1 (oh duh! :rolleyes:)
  2. I wouldnt do nufin at all:p Maybe just jump on him :devil: [B]Question of D_A[/B] [I]What if you break something in your house that your mother likes a whole lot! You're just cleaning up the mess and you hear your mother come in. What would you do? :smirk: [/I]
  3. I had the weirdest OB dream..... I only saw the boards and nothing else. i scrolled around, but I couldnt post! Nothing! This was no dream! It was a nightmare! And no, im not lying!
  4. [I]"Now tell them the threu story little brother!"[/I] Visor: Shut up okay?! [I]"you were awake, but you allmost fell asleep. I just said you had to stay awake because of the danger."[/I] Visor: *mumbles* okay..... karina: What okay? Visor: Never mind. Lets move. [I]"Thats my little brother!''[/I] Visor: Please shut up! [I]"I will."[/I] Valen: if you were talking about me, ill blow off your head! Visor: I was talking to tyron! Wolf: Whatever... Lets move on!
  5. I havent read it, but the name reminds me off [url]http://www.razoric.com/cartoons/svm.html[/url] That is Mario VS sonic too :D
  6. [size=1][color=gray]Listenes Robbie williams..... This sounds identical, Whee![/size][/color]
  7. Pretty good :)
  8. nope, never seen mario. I did see Sonic a few times though.
  9. I dont know who it is, but if it is who I think cause i only know him from yugioh... *takes a breath* its red But I dont think Im thinking of the right person :D
  10. My mistake, sorry! [size=1]Quite a short and pointless post, don't you think? - SG[/size]
  11. I dont know all of this, but maybe thats cause im from the NL :all:
  12. Im just so exausted that I give :) So ur opinion isnt totally right :D J/K
  13. Boo

    Pattriot

    Did anyone ever made a Pattriot mission here? I hardly got two checkpoints O.o So... Did anyone?
  14. This is going nowhere! -_-
  15. It would be cool if it comes, but it wont (or at least not in the next century :)) so........
  16. I thought of it a lill few times even when im pretty young, but I allways kick it out cause my life isnt bad enough to do it :) Sumtimes im just Extremely exausted! :all:
  17. [B]Broke Heart[/B] You act tough and strong, but in real you're really small. You want to look big, but you're not that tall. You want to hide your feelings, and look like nothing's wrong. You can't hide it forever, this feeling in you is there for so long. Your heart is broken, but you dont want to see. You think nobody notices, You're sinking in a bottomless sea. Sinking and sinking. You cant get up to get some air, You arent the problem, look into your heart, the problem is there. You dont want to see it, but you'll have to face it someday. You're afraid, and oh so small. I can't help, but I will pray. Pray for help and pray for you. But you'll have to face it yourself. I will do what any mortal can do; But it all depends on your spiritial wealth. I cant help you any further, You're the only one who can fix it. I will now leave you, and come back when your heart is lit. [I]I did this when OB was down[/I]
  18. Hmmm....... I think ill post my poems that I writ while OB was off on. AW: Pretty good.
  19. I have no opinion about it cause I havent really searched for info yet. I dont know much bout it so you wont get a good answer from me :) :devil: Oh I have waited too long to do that! [color=indigo]Dude, if someone posts a thread asking for oppinions, don't reply saying "I don't have an oppinion." That's just spam. - Desbreko[/color]
  20. [I]Everyone used their best attack on the golem creature. The Smoke that appeared faded after a while and there lied the beast in pieces.[/I] [I]"You got him!"[/I] Visor: We've got him! Karina: Allright! Valen: Lets move on! Wolf: I agree
  21. [size=1]- Poem deleted for ever, because it stinks -[/size]
  22. Wobufett is only at the blackthorn side and Larvitar is only at the game-corner and MT. SILVER, it isn't at DARK CAVE. That's the true. My bro has gold and I have silve and Crystal (and red) It can't be caught somewhere else than MT. SILVER.
  23. Character name: Magus Reason for choosing character: I like Chrono Trigger a lot and this is my fav. Character of the game :) My Knowledge of this character: I finished the game for three tmes so you can say I know him well enough. He: Is pretty Arrogant Thinks he's really strong Is strong Is pretty quiet And much more ;) Starting location of character: Magus's castle (of course)
  24. OOC: Lets continue it where Debresko stayed okay? ____________ SW Tyron: Noooooooo! [I]Tyron shoots to Ganon and wraps around his neck.[/I] Ganon: You! I take this as an insult! [I]Ganon grabs theend of Tyron's tail and throws him away. Tyon slams against the wall and faints.[/I] Ganon: Link is no threat anymore so i can take care of That worm first. Karina: Leave him allone! [I]Karina was so quick that Ganon didnt saw her. She snatched the trident and threw it to Happy.[/I] Ganon: Grrrrrrr! You!
  25. OOC: *rewinds his words* If you ment Apocomon with apoco, he's lightning ;)......... Not fire!
×
×
  • Create New...