Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Can I be a half dragon? I mean ½human/½dragon with that. If I can't ill edit. ___________________ Name: Tyron Age: 17 Magic: [I]Listo[/i]. He creates a huge cloud above his enemies and huge bolts of lightning strike in them. (hit ratio not high, but he's very strong) [I]Flare[/I] You may know the fire type flare, but this is lightning. [I]eternal flash[/I] this attack blinds the enemy for a wile(allways blinds) and does light damage(pretty strong, but doesnt hits allways) Elemental: lightning/light Weakness: Earth Weaponry: dragon scale armor, " gauntlets and " lance. Clothes: leather (dark brown) boots, leather (dark brown) trousers and leather (black) shirt. good/bad: good Hair color: none (if you dont include little grey horns on his head in it) Eye color: green (has scar throu right eye) Height: 1.96 mtr history: Tyron was banned from the dragon garden. He, one of the only halfdragons was banned for no reason. They thought he was a traitor or a spy. They thought he told where the entrance to the valley was. .The halfdragons were a strong race. everyone could fight. This race never began to look older. not only the men were trained to be a soldier, but so did the kids and women. Tyron was in one of the strongest armies. Aside with his best friend, he crushed everyone who opposes him. From little groups to armies. their nicknames were "the Rogues"......... After he was banned, he walked away never to return again. At least..... Thats what he thinks.
  2. OOC: Look who's back? Brown baked and well lol _______________ Valen: What the?! [I]Valen turns around to late so he doesnt sees the bull heading his way. A huge charge hits him full in his back. He flies through the waterfall and can just in time safe his butt by grapping a bush right before he falls down the mountain.[/I] Valen: Little help here guys! Wolf: Im coming your way! Karina: Watch out! [i]A kinda sandstorm blocks the beasts sight, so that Wolf can help Valen up.[/I] Valen: Thanks. Both of you. Visor: No time for talking! Lets kick his a*s!
  3. Its pretty cool. But the head is misshaped :P
  4. Apocomon: Apocomon warp digivolve too! [I]A dark auro comes around Apocomon. He turns black. Even his eyes. he transforms into something biggers. As big as wargreymon.[/I] ???mon: Omegamon! Youre gonna have trouble now! Daemon: Yeah right. With you?! Dont make me laugh! Ultidramon: No. With us! Omegamon: Ready? Ultidramon: Ready. both: Go!
  5. Mist oh mist, ur mostly pissed, when someone calles you misty it wont be easy to escape from you and the things you do (slamming rods of course) Now I better run cause i did things i shouldnt have done. Like it? :D
  6. This thing is getting bored. Please do sumfin! okay ill delete my last post that belonged to the story.
  7. Man! I cant continue. i had not much time to post in this so........ 2 bad :(
  8. Man!!!!!!!! This really rocks! Wewew! *starts swinging underpants above head* LOL J/K (bout the underpants part of course)
  9. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harlequin [/i] [B][font=gothic][color=crimson]Someone's getting an iron rod in a painful place...[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] *thinks how it will be if he was in his shoes* Ouch..... Ur apsolutelly right. Better go hide!
  10. Excellent work! LOL Great job! Keep it > ehhh < ehhhh ^ ^-^
  11. I luuhuuhuuuhuuuv this poem! LOL Keep it ^ ^.^
  12. I like rock and pop.(a little bit less) Linkin Park would probably be my fav. band.
  13. Boo

    DinoZaurs

    Okay this is the real story: There is Diamond Ryugu(the one that slipped out of youre mind). She drains lifeforce out of the planets and the Earth has the most lifeforce, but its protected by fossils that once protected the earth allready, but they need lifeforce to turn allive. (a bit else than the real look :D) They can transform and they must stop the DragoZaurs (the "soldiers" of Diamond ryugu) of taking the life force. You dont know the serie good enough to tell someone its crap because you didnt even knew who they were fighting at. You maybe saw a little piece of them fighting a dragon. That dragon is just the rival of Tyranno. (the dinoknight leader) Hes just strong and he fights for Diamond Ryugu. Also there're 3 kids who gained "dinodaggers". Those dinodaggers are some sort of a source of lifeforce. They can re-power the dinoknights with it. Thats enough info for the ones who dont know it. I can tell you, its a lot better than they are saying.
  14. And ur not sended to the nearest, but to the last pokemon centre you were when ur blacked/whited out. I found a guide on [url]www.pokemasters.com[/url] but its a little bit screwed up. The site was the best Pkmn site eva! Every map of caves. The whole walkthrough. All the info 'bout pokemon (even pkmn they can breed with and what attacks they get). Boohooo! I want [url]www.pokemasters.com[/url] back!
  15. Boo

    Breeding?

    I was breeding a magikarp with a dratini a while ago. But.... [url]www.pokemasters.com[/url] used to give the info but it is kinda messed up now :(
  16. [B][U][I]OOC:[/I][/U][/B]Starlight told me I can bring him back allready. And I think I can too. This is no fun anymore. Lets just get down to business!
  17. Tyron: what or who is it? [I]The white light turns black and bloody red. He explodes and there stands A huge digimon, ready to take on mammothmon anytime.[/I] ???mon: Come and get it pile of rotten bones! (apocomons personality) [I]The digimon shoots through mammothmon and kills him by making a hole through him. He dissapears and the digimon stands infront of an other digimon. It is Daemon.[/I] ???mon in his mind: DM"What shall we do?" XVM"I dont know." "de-digivolve and warp-digivolve?" "Lets try it first okay? besides. do you klnow how to warp digivolve?" "not really"
  18. Maybe if You start a new one with a better Story line and a sign up sheet at the beginning:rolleyes:
  19. Titan: Lets go now! Dyrino: Yeah. [I]A group of Dragozaurs is slurping up the lifeforce of a forest nearby. They just want to take their second bite, but then they hear someone calling them.[/I] Titan: Come here and fight like a dinosaur! Titan! Power of the ages! Dinoknight ready!
  20. Sorry.... I will go to "France" in 2 days (for two weeks) So.... I cant play........ Soz
  21. This is allready started for the ones who dont know that.
  22. Wew! MEEE LIIIIIIIIIIIKE!! [B][size=4]GREAT[/size][/B] job!
  23. [I]"The second one should be the one of Earth. Look out. He's rocky. A huge pile of rocks. Just to make it clear. Karina can revive ones she has the power enough to do it. If the blade touches her, she has."[/I] Visor: oh! Lets go to the earth beast fella's! Karina: Yeah. Hope he wont be too hard. Wolf: This one was harder than he looked too. Valen: So dont underastimate [U]them[/U].
  24. Okay.... Please do ma request :( :D Hope you didnt forget it :D
  25. "Hey Mara! Wait!" [I]Mara turned around seeing two people running towards her. It looked like beastmen. the first one looks fermilliar.[/I] Mara: huh? Tyron? Who's that with you? Tyron: Meet Aerow, my best friend. Aerow: Hey. Mara: Hi.
×
×
  • Create New...