Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. like only upper body? :) Ill try to make one as soon as I can ;)
  2. Yep same problemo with me. AW: cool banner. I think the trunks and background fit with eachother. The trunks is a bit squashed yes :nod:
  3. that looks a lot like a half dragon and half dragons rule!!!!!!! ehem.... Sorry for that. It looks very cool!
  4. I like it anyways! Ive started doing comedy poems :D I coudlnt write more dark ones ;) AW: good job
  5. Boo

    DBZ/Gt

    He said it would be the dbgt story. So.... Ill just wait.......
  6. its abcd abcd abcd abcd style so.... i hope you like :) Every time i go to my job there's a sheep in the middle of the road I have no idea why but it is annoying everytime i call a cop as he comes you hear him shoot and load then you hear a sheep cry and i feel sorry for the little thing I soon called the sheep rob But the next day I saw a goat I had to explain the cops it was no lie So I gave'm a little ring Every time you can hear me sob and I hear the copper load also I hear the sheep cry And again I feel sorry for the little thing.
  7. .................that was just [size=4]GREAT[/size]! Man! That really really was fantastic! *falls down over emotions*
  8. I would love to make it! Both of them. But dont yell at me when its to ugly ;) Lauren. Could you descrive urself more detailed?
  9. Wait! it looks like a wave! thats it! not an eagles head.
  10. Boo

    DBZ/Gt

    Im joining this to see how it will be Name: Tyron Race: (I forget freeza's race) Age: 23 Starting Manouver: Demon ray
  11. Boo

    Beedrill??

    Hey! It knows POISON sting. You can't say it isnt poison. And Gary's sis can groom from 3-4 in my game. I got silver and crystal.
  12. I dont know if I can, but id like to make piccies from people too, because there is noone here to do it. Or at least, as far as I know.
  13. I really have no Idea how food tasts. I just eat it and nothing more than that :D About things that tast like colours? love would tast like red (not for the hearts or roses that are red, but for the danger for falling apart from eachother) [size=1][color=red]~I really have no idea how that came up. D_A[/color][/size]
  14. It is the basic pic (I like to calll it an eagles head :D) But I like the background. I have no rating.
  15. OOC: If you ment Apocomon with apoco, he's lightning ;). ______________
  16. OOC: I didnt said I wanted to begin allready. I just posted that Tyron and Aerow smelled sumfin they remembered. ________ Aerow: Its getting pretty dark. Perfect for battle. Right Tyron? *grin* Tyron: Huh? Eh what? err Yeah. Aerow: What are you thinking at? Tyron: Ah never mind! Mara: Lets move on shall we? Relee: Cant be to late.
  17. Boo

    Beedrill??

    Im training a bellsprout, mareep and cyndaquil (they're all evolved) So I would say. Train three a team ;) So the beedrill will be good. Its handy in Bugsy's gym. Poison against bug :nod:
  18. Boo

    Sigs =]

    Good work, but I would have done a quote in the vegeta banner. (right next to Vegeta.) does are my comments
  19. Frozen! All three thumbs up!
  20. Boo

    Aliens?

    I think there could be life in space. Look at me! :crazy:
  21. It was a bit confusing but I think ive got it a little bit. :cussing: kick his A$S! LOL And try to fix it with her in real life ;)
  22. [I]Tyron walks through the park and sees a digimon lying there.[/I] Tyron: Apocomon. Friend of yours? Apocomon: Cool! Fladingomon! Fladingomon: Should I know you? Apocomon: No, but I never seen you before. Fladingomon: I never seen you before too. So? [I]Tyron watches from Apocomon to Fladingomon to Apocomon and that a fewtimes.[/I]
  23. "Digivolve to! Apocomon!" Zchaosmon: What the?! [I]apocomon stood right next to blackwargreymon.[/I] Apocomon: Nice to see you all back. *grin and a thump up* Viximon: Apocomon?
  24. Golem: grrrrrrrr! The golem grabs in Karina's direction and doesnt notices that Visor and Valen slip to the back of him. Karina dodges and tries to run back. Now she notices that she stands against a wall. Karina: This wasn't my plan! Golem: Now ive got'ya! At the moment he wants to attack again a blast from above and in his back hits him. Golem: Argh! Karina: C ya! Guys get away from there! He's going to feel some real magic. Summon magic that is. Valen Wolf and Visor: Okay! They jump away and then Karina summons Leviathan. A dragon appeared infront of the golem. Leviathan made a huge wave out of nowhere. the wave takes the golem to the far end of the cave. It slams him against a wall. Visor: I think we got him!
  25. Tyron: Im done. [I]Tyron walks outside of the inn. He looks over to the castle.[/I] [I]*thinking*Again I smeel that sence. It is fading, but it is going in the castles direction.[/I] Tyron: Mara. Could it be the guy you guys were with when I first introduced Aerow? [I]Mara "wakes up" and turns her face to Tyron[/I] Mara: Who do you mean? Tyron: I dont know his name anymore. Mara: Do you mean Auron? Tyron: I didnt caught his sence very good that time. So im not sure.
×
×
  • Create New...