Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Shinzo is cool but not many know it :(
  2. Tyron: My head...... what happend?....... Wait.... I remember.... The dragon valley! I was to late!...... The only piece of hope that was left in the world has been taken over by demons......... [I]He leans against a tree. He feels weakened, but then he smells something.[/I] Tyron: Danger... Elsyan: Huh? Are there demons or something? Tyron: We aren't the ones in danger. I have to go. We'll meet eachother again. Im sure of that. Jaurdiar: Where are you going then? Tyron: I have to check out some personal stuff. [I]And in one fast move Tyron was gone.[/I]
  3. Tyron's introduction ____________________ [I]A strange looking character is running. Hes tired, but cant stop running. [/I] 'I cannot come to late...... I must help in battle.' [I]He goes with humangous speed through the forest, but when he reaches the edge his face turns white and his arms and his legs begin to shake. [/I] 'No.... Im to late....... This cant be....... NOOOOO!' [I]The man falls on his knees infront of the dragon lord. He lays his chin on his chest and his hands on the ground. Nobody survived. But then he hears someone moving. He looks infront of him and sees the dragon lord open his eyes. [/I] dragon lord: 'Tyron...... Get away......' Tyron: 'No way. They're going to pay!' dragon lord: 'If you attack them now, you'll die! You cant do it in your own!'' Tyron: 'Id rather die than run away like a coward.' dragon lord: 'Please..... Run! They're coming! Just run. They are with to many. You'll have no chance to survive! I know you're a skilled warrior, but against a whole army?! Tyron: 'But........... no........ he is dead...........' [I]Tyron still sits on his knees at the head of the dragon emperor. But then.... his ears pick up a sound. Running. Talking. A group of demons are coming out of the cave. They see Tyron and start running at him. but Tyron stands up and runs away with high speed. He will not be caught. He may not be causght. He runs and runs. Away from those demons, away from those bodies, away from death..... He hears footsteps behind him, or is that just his haeart? He doesnt know, but he keeps running. His leg start to grow tired and his mind wont work well either. He runs back through the forest, but in an other direction. He keeps running untill he drops. He rolls of a litlle hill and he lays at the foot of it. Everything is black. He hears demons, but cant say, see or do something. And after a while he falls in a deep sleep. [/I]
  4. I shall edit my elemental choices but no one (cept for you two) may have a made up element! And that rule starts now! :p
  5. sure. Its not good, but..... I just made it up XP Darkness grabs me I cannot run. It takes over me, but I couldnt run. It reaches my heart, I couldnt run. It wrapped around me, and still I couldnt run. This memory rain, Flashing through my eyes. and again I feeled the pain, the pain of all of my lies. I could not run, I became tired. the darkness overtakes me, but the memories were long wired. I saw my family, I saw you, but you didn't see me. Death strikes me like it striked you too. There it is, the endless light. And there you are, shining bright. I ran at you, you ran at me, but when I closed in I waked up and noticed that it was all a fantasy. ---- Bad huh? :(
  6. Ill start with one more. If there joins no one before sunday ill start it. I might not post so much on my B/day (monday), but ill try :) Raiha. Thats two elements O.o U can only have one. Dont sound to be bossy or sumfin. typo: Dont mean to sound busy XP
  7. Thats something new :) Its good :)
  8. Boo

    Banner : : New

    thats cool. Keep up the goody work :p
  9. hehehe! Thats coool! But the stuff I like, I'm sure to try, A great big slice of cherry pie! lol
  10. OOC: Please let aerow die :cry: Im not good at that :(
  11. thats 4! (plus me) Ill start after some more sign up (u can still sign up after I started it)
  12. Boo

    Golem...

    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i] [B][color=indigo]Hey, does anyone know of a good fighting type attack that Golem can learn? My friends like to use Snorlax, so it'd be nice to have a fighting type move to combat the normal type Snorlax.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Hmmm..... Submission is good. Demolition punch isnt. mega kick will work. :)
  13. Boo

    Memories

    Very good :) Keep up the good work :)
  14. Boo

    Red

    Pretty good. Send it and see if u win :)
  15. thats two.... Come on people. Join? :(
  16. I cant draw elfs cept if I draw something over :p So I have to say it is good. only... She stands a lill weird. :p
  17. OOC: The skeleton was still attacking me.... :all: ______________ Tyron:...... Karina: You cant just stand there! Move! Tyron:...... Sirven: You're going to get killed! Tyron:...... [I]The skeleton attacked, but Tyron jumped away. Tyron dodged the attack with that jump and he Bursted with his blade at the arm of the skeleton.[/I]
  18. jah... I was out of ideas, but I didnt have a real ending. So I did a few couplets more to make one :D
  19. nice. I dont like the rhytme so much, but the poem itself is good
  20. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zidane11 [/i] [B]Reminds me of people at school. [/B][/QUOTE] hehe.... I hope that wasnt negative :p lol
  21. Most Friendly: no idea Kindest: " Sexiest: " Wisest: " Most Intelligent: " Most Intellectual: " Biggest Poster: isnt this just most posts :therock: Biggest Pervert: no idea Best Mod: Desbreko Most Addicted: What u mean? O.o Funniest: Hmmmm...... G2 brainstorm.... Most Intimidating: what u mean? Most Knowledgeable: no idea
  22. yeah. I just made it up at the mom when I posted it on Sirven_2002's boards. I readed it over a few times and allways thought it wasnt flewing good.
  23. [I]A perfect world, no war, no death, no destruction..... But nothing lives forever.[/I] Darkness spreaded over the world. Minotaur Labyrinths where collapsed, elven towns brned down, human villages destroyed, griffin nests pulverised....... Only one country remained. 'People from all over the world! Darkness has struck the world! Many people lost their homes and their belovent ones! This world should be peacefull! A world where people help eachother! not a place of war!' 'But what can we do about it?' 'We are going to fight! We'll fight till death! They cant take more than they have allready!' 'they are with lots more! How in earth are you planning to defeat them?!' 'Maybe we're not with much, but we're more powerfull! They don't fight with strategy, so we wont either! We fight with wraith! Everyone who's with me, raise your hand!' Slowly all of the hands raise. 'Now that that is settled, tell all of your people to grab anything that can be used as a weapon and let them use it! This battle may be the last we'll have, but with running you'll come nowhere too!' Under a lot of mumble, the croud leaves. Telling everyone to prepaire for battle The time is right. All of the people stand infront of the huge gate. You can see the bloodlust in their eyes. You can read the desire for revenge of their face. No one is thinking of turning back. The last words they heared from the dragon lord might be the last they ever hear. "As soon as these doors open give it the best you got! If you give less you can be sure you die! This battle is not about winning or losing, but its about that you tried it!" the dragon lord himself stands ready in the middle of the army, together with the other leaders of the many races. They wanted to face this with honor and fight aside with the other soldiers. the leaders may wanna take revenge for attacking their countries, but its not as big as the warriors. a little part of them hopes that the door will never open, but the biggest part wants that door to open now. The biggest part wins. You can allready see holes in the door and in a few seconds the doors will give. Bodies are all over the ground. Blood drops from the rocks. No one survived the batlle. The only thing you hear is the wind. But if you go through the gate and through the cave behind it, you can hear demons walking. Walking towards victory, walking towards Dragon Valley. A few creatures weren't involved in the battle. They may be the worlds only hope. this is what I need: ============== Name: Age: Race: (can be others than I mensioned and hallfdragons dont have wings!) Weapons: (3 max) Magic element: (can only be one of: lightning, fire, wind, earth, water, ice, shadow, moon, spiritual and nature) Magic spells: (max 3 and no invicibility, godmode, flight or something like that. Be creative. Dont use magic from games) Looks: Bio: Other info: ______________________ Name: Tyron Age: 23 Race: Halfdragon (hallfdragons dont have wings!) Weapons: Twin axes and phantom blade (sword :p) Magic element: Shadow Magic: Black Power (just strong shadow attack. No side effects), Shadow split (his shadow dissapeares and turns into a clone of Tyron. Double damage, but with one hit it dissapeares. It wraps himself around Tyron when used), Total Darkness (Tyron's strongest spell. may fail, happens much) Looks: (a little bit like those water beasts from Morrowind) Two horns on his head plus pointy ears with rings in it. About 1.96 mtr tall. Bio: Ill post it further in the RPstory Other info: personality: Silend. doesnt laugh much and he when he makes jokes he still stays focused on everything around him.
  24. Karina: Huh? Tyron is pretty quiet. Sirven: Maybe thats just him. He still follows us so I dont think he will give a "no" to my answer. Karina: Yeah..... [i]tyron walked a few meters away from the group. his blade in his hand. you cant see it because of the shadow of his helm, but hes looking from left to right like anything's following them.[/I] Tyron: Danger....... Sirven: huh? Tyron: Danger.......
  25. [I]"Wolf made a wrong disicion. The Griffin has gotten bad eyes through all the ages hes ontop of here. You can need all of the power you can use to kill it. Lay Karina down somewhere not to close from the battle."[/I] Visor: (tells it to the others quickly) Lets roast him! Valen: That sounds like a great idea to me. Wolf: *lays down karina* Then you better roast him quick, because hes coming at you. Visor: Huh?!
×
×
  • Create New...